Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maiden.jpeg
    bromance.jpeg
    IMG_0273.JPG
    sausagerace.png
    deadmen.jpg
    braveheart.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

Wow, I wish I would have known. I have nothing going on this weekend and could have went. Dang it!

That makes two of us. I only found out a few days ago and by then it was too late. Guess there's always next year!

#13 12 years ago

It looks like an RGP stronghold/sausagefest so far!!!

Hold the line!

braveheart.jpgbraveheart.jpg

#17 12 years ago

Well, I am wearing Plaid...

You should be safe because...

Wait for it...

deadmen.jpgdeadmen.jpg

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Yeah, I knew you would probably bust that out!
    Still have it on LaserDisc too!

Well of course!

Good old LD. I only own one... Used Cars. The cover is actually drawn so I had to have it. Great flick!

#24 12 years ago

Now thats a funny movie

My favorite comedy ever. Warden, Russell, and Graham are pure gold in that movie!

Here's my favorite part (R Rated):

No... I meant RGP sausagefest!

Be thankful you're not in Milwaukee. Otherwise you'd have to contend with these characters.

sausagerace.pngsausagerace.png

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

HaHaHa!!! thats too f@@cking high

"Hey Manuel! Are you using water-based paint?"

"Sure! We don't get much rain around here."

LOL

God that movie is genius! Who would have thought the same guys who came up with it would go on to do the Back to the Future movies amongst other things?

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

They dont make movies like that anymore,The movies that come out these days
    are not even worth watching the last movie i saw was TRON i only went because
    of the hype of 3-D i wanted to check it out and i should have stayed home.
    Waste of time and money

I hear ya. Movies are a big passion of mine, but I hardly go to the theater anymore. I saw Tree of Life a couple weeks ago and the last movie I saw in the theater before that was The King's Speech back in January. Pretty weak. I will see Harry Potter though.

3D truly is a gimmick. All it really is in the end is a movie tax. There seems to be some backlash against it now which is a good thing. Maybe it will die out... Again!

#30 12 years ago

The 80's were a glorious time for movies. Indiana Jones Trilogy, The Empire Strikes Back, Back to the Future I & II, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon I & II. The list goes on and on. Oh, and the rise of Arnold of course! Not to mention it was a time when Tom Hanks still made comedies. Makes me think of The Burbs. It was a decade of excess and the movies reflected that. Ah, what a great period for film.

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

It really was a great period and the only movies i like watching is from that era.
    I wish blockbuster was still open i really miss it..Dam you Netflix

Yeah, Netflix kinda put the hurt on all the brick & mortar rental places. Pretty much impossible to compete with their prices.

Well time to hit the hay. We're planning on putting in some serious time on the Lost pin tomorrow. Hopefully we make some progress. I've got some new ideas for the playfield.

Catch ya later Mike!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-convention-show-list-on-pinside?tu=jarjarisgod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.