Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mike_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I just saw the thread on the Pinball Company being thrashed. Just wanted to report my very positive experience. I got in the hobby back in 2011. Got my first pin from them. It was a used TAF. Had some issues with it. They gracefully sent me a tech twice. Mind you at that point, I did not know how to change a light bulb. After another issue (an opto thing I can fix today), I exchange it for a NIB Spidey. But throughout the whole experience, they were very courteous, professional and easy to work with. I am sure it is not easy to make a living selling pins and trashing people who try hard to sustain the hobby is unnecessary.

#2 6 years ago

That thread was a joke and NEVER should have been started! The Pinball Company didn't deserve to be trashed by anyone. I'm waiting for the OP that started that idiotic thread to start a new thread with his public apology and admit his mistake...

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

That thread was a joke and NEVER should have been started! The Pinball Company didn't deserve to be trashed by anyone. I'm waiting for the OP that started that idiotic thread to start a new thread with his public apology and admit his mistake...

That won't happen. And to be clear, I do think The Pinball Company lifted itself higher in standards in that thread. While the other party literally flushed itself down the dung hole.

#4 6 years ago

Did that thread get deleted? I get a weird error message when I try to view it.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

That won't happen. And to be clear, I do think The Pinball Company lifted itself higher in standards in that thread. While the other party literally flushed itself down the dung hole.

I agree... I love when those type of worthless, unnecessary threads backfire big time on the OP!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Did that thread get deleted?

Yes, and that was the best thing that could have happened to that thread.

#7 6 years ago

That dung because of his actions you could see he was really an idiot and a total classless person......

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Geddy2112:

That dung because of his actions you could see he was really an idiot and a total classless person......

Has that idiot been banned from Pinside?

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

That would be a great outcome for this communtiy if he has.

#10 6 years ago

Bought my Hobbit Gold from the Pinball Company. Great service, amazing price, and Wonderful support. Brooke has got to be one of the nicest people out there! I will buy from them again!

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Did that thread get deleted? I get a weird error message when I try to view it.

It didn't get deleted. It was renamed and that dropped it from the front page.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-the-pinball-company

#12 6 years ago

I think the moral of the story is making Pinball is hard, and selling overpriced pinball's is harder.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Quoted from Geddy2112:

I love how personal attacks suddenly become a non-offense when someone's view isn't popular around here. Totally fine, as long as the majority agrees, right? By comparsion, Teekee's posts were NOT personal attacks.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

It didn't get deleted. It was renamed and that dropped it from the front page.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-the-pinball-company

Makes sense, thanks

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I love how personal attacks suddenly become a non-offense when someone's view isn't popular around here. Totally fine, as long as the majority agrees, right? By comparsion, Teekee's posts were NOT personal attacks.

Yeah, he's a bad guy.

He had the opportunity to walk away from the deal. Instead, he decided to move forward with the transaction, cash the check, keep the $300 and run around like a little girl posting on every dopey site he could find in an attempt to ruin a small, family run business.

The Pinball Company apologized for their actions twice and Dung goes on to question the sincerity of the apology.

Not good.

Moderators, please feel free to ban me if deemed necessary. I will harbor no hard feelings.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-company and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.