(Topic ID: 177065)

Pinball Community - I really am having my doubts!

By too-many-pins

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Buzz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

townsquare (resized).jpg
    IMG_2442 (resized).JPG
    800bfaffe747694cd807dbe9bebc37c7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#8 7 years ago

Yep, full of jealousy, greed, selfishness, and sprinkle in some assholes. Sorry to see you had to deal with some of that crap. It's a real eye opener.

As I said before, it's your find, your haul, sell them however you wish.

Good luck and enjoy the New Year's festivities!

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Because two of these stupid threads aren't enough.
    Dude, I wish you no ill will, I didn't contact you, I didn't comment.
    But when people sell things here, they list 'em, price 'em, and sell 'em. It's really pretty simple. Pretty much everybody here, from grizzled vet to green newbie, has figured this out. You haven't.
    Your "gift" to Pinside was absolutely ridiculous and did nothing for anybody. have you even listed any games and prices yet?!
    I guess we'll have to wait for the 4th thread for more information on your awesome "find." I'd have been interested in some games possibly as we don't live too far away from each other, but I gave up and drained your other threads because I could feel myself getting stupider the more I read 'em, and it was clear you weren't actually selling anything, wouldn't actually be selling anything anytime soon, and if you ever actually DID sell anything, it was gonna be pretty hard to get excited over examples you actually DID cite like $1,000 Firepowers or $1,800 F-14s (we can all score shit like that without kissing your ass).
    I think you should take a rest. I know how hard that can be, and the high you must be getting from all the attention, but it was bound to turn sour. Once you actually have some games to sell, just make a list and offer them up like any other normal human being. It'll be better for you. It'll be better for Pinside. It'll be better for everyone.

But, how do you really feel?

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinpoor:

Ya. Turns out that it was the best thing that ever happened to Susi and I.
    Another GR victim sold us a NOS Bill Davis clearcoated playfield for 400 shipped.
    Blownfuse turned it into a masterpiece!
    Shout out to Balboa Rules, and many others. You know who you are....
    Thank you jar155 for remembering.
    And CrazyLevi.....You are entertaining. However, my daughters share an apartment a couple of blocks off Times Square. They WILL kick your ass if I tell them to.....!! (insert lol)

Make sure one is filming for our enjoyment!

#38 7 years ago

Love me some Creepshow!

#54 7 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

One last thing - I am loosing sleep over this - if you look I have been off site for less than 4 hours and into about my 10th night loosing sleep trying to figure this out. Being very honest I keep wondering if I should even follow up with the rest of the warehouse or just turn it over to Lloyd and not care most of the machines will be headed out of the country. This shit isn't worth killing my self over especially since a good many posters on my threads don't seem to care.
    In any event - wish me luck - I think I am going to need it.

I have actually been on your side on this. However, now reading this post, I have to tell you that your issues are FAR beyond trying to be fair with selling games. Making yourself crazy over all of this bullshit is not normal behavior. I think you should take a serious break from all of this, maybe hand it over to your son, and go get yourself checked out. Somewhere inside you are off balance.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-community-i-really-am-having-my-doubts?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.