(Topic ID: 334388)

Pinball Coils

By greatwichjohn

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0440 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0431 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0422 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - for sale

Pinball Coils

Added: 2023-04-02 15:01:15 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (May 14th, 2023)
    Condition: NOS (New Old Stock)

#2 1 year ago

you don't seriously expect people to just shout out the names of coils and hope they might be somewhere in those blurred out crates, do you? whatever extra work it would take you to itemize these by coil number and condition, you'd make up in the time it takes to sell and answer countless inquiries, by the way you're currently attempting.

#3 1 year ago

Yes. Yes he does…

#4 1 year ago

I will go through the coils when people are interested, & likely they will get a smoking good deal. Same with some other parts (nos) for early Bally electronic pins, & used stuff. You guys are not interested, but people that are will pm me. I will not be going to the USA for any show this year, & it is a hassle crossing the border with stuff made in the USA!

IMG_0422 (resized).JPGIMG_0422 (resized).JPG
    2 weeks later
    #5 1 year ago

Coils mostly sorted by MFG. A bunch of Atari coils. Only saw a few games on location, Superman was the only lasting one.

IMG_0431 (resized).JPGIMG_0431 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
    #6 11 months ago

Atari coils sorted since I thought there was a sale in USA. Usually you can buy them each for over $20 US. 4 Atari 2 lug coil number unknown + 1 stiff one for sleeve. 7 Atari 3 lugs. All sleeves move freely only have the 4 sleeves. If you buy the lot of 12, 11 for 10 & free stiff one. $40 US + shipping. My UPS ground shipping to USA is likely $20 - $30 US

IMG_0440 (resized).JPGIMG_0440 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-coils and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.