(Topic ID: 233157)

Pinball Gifts for 2020 - Exclusive of Pinball Photos (Free Shipping)

By pinballphotos

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Coasterpack04 (resized).jpg
    Coasterpack03 (resized).jpg
    box2 (resized).jpg
    blueee (resized).jpg
    Bathroom Scene Mockup v2 (resized).jpg
    Bed 2 (resized).jpg
    Blueball (resized).jpg
    framecamera2 (resized).jpg
    medieval (resized).jpg
    newcoas233 copy (resized).jpg (© Pinball Photos)
    CoasterTwo (resized).jpg (© Pinball Photos)
    holder (resized).jpg
    holder2 (resized).jpg
    coasters (resized).jpg
    coasterss1 (resized).jpg
    coaster2 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Check out these stunning new pinball coasters exclusive of Pinball Photos. They are 4 inches square.

They are both made of natural stone so no coaster is alike.

1 - Pinball Black Slate Coaster (When Lit) has shipped edges with cork backing for furniture protection. Comes in set of two and four coasters. The set of four comes with a beautiful wood holder.

2 - Pinball Snow Marble Coaster (Golden Ball-Target) with cork backing for furniture protection. Comes in set of two and four. The set of four comes with a beautiful wood holder.

What do you guys think? What else would you like to see?

coaster2 (resized).jpgcoaster2 (resized).jpgcoasterss1 (resized).jpgcoasterss1 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Drop targets!

Any idea what these will cost?

#3 5 years ago

coasters (resized).jpgcoasters (resized).jpg A friend made these for me....

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballphotos:

What else would you like to see?

Four different pics in a set of four.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from eagle18:

Four different pics in a set of four.

I can definitely do that. Thanks for the feedback

I will let you know when they are in!

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from guard:

[quoted image] A friend made these for me....

Pretty cool! what material are they made of?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Backyardace:

Drop targets!
    Any idea what these will cost?

Love the idea, will definitely do a set with drop targets soon! I will keep you inform when they come out.

Prices are as follow:

Set of 2 Pinball Stone Coasters w\gift box including shipping (USA) is $25
    Set of 4 Pinball Stone Coasters w\wood holder (mahogany) including shipping (USA) is $55

You can visit either my Pinside Store or website: www.pinballphotos.com

#8 5 years ago

Very cool!

#9 5 years ago

Thank you! Very proud of how they came out

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballphotos:

Pretty cool! what material are they made of?

Just thin wood,,,,he actually makes these for fridge magnets but I went "Wait a minute".

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from guard:

Just thin wood,,,,he actually makes these for fridge magnets but I went "Wait a minute".

Great idea from your part. I hope it has a good varnish on it so it doesn't deteriorate with humidity.

#12 5 years ago

Here is a look of the wooden holder and the set of four Marble Coasters

holder (resized).jpgholder (resized).jpgholder2 (resized).jpgholder2 (resized).jpg
    3 months later
    #13 4 years ago

Introducing 2 NEW Pinball Coasters to the Pinball Photos family.

Our exclusive Stone Pinball Coasters are made of natural stone *Marble*, giving each piece an unique style as two will never be alike.

All of our Pinball Coasters come with a cork backing for furniture protection and are proudly made in the USA. They come in a set of four, packaged in a beautiful gift box. They are four inches square in size and 100% Quality Guaranteed by Pinball Photos.

Order now at this special price, Free Shipping included within the Continental USA!

CoasterTwo (resized).jpgCoasterTwo (resized).jpgnewcoas233 copy (resized).jpgnewcoas233 copy (resized).jpg
    1 year later
    #14 3 years ago

Check out our wide variety of Pinball Gifts. Free shipping within the continental USA. Thank you fir supporting small businesses

medieval (resized).jpgmedieval (resized).jpgBathroom Scene Mockup v2 (resized).jpgBathroom Scene Mockup v2 (resized).jpgBed 2 (resized).jpgBed 2 (resized).jpgblueee (resized).jpgblueee (resized).jpgBlueball (resized).jpgBlueball (resized).jpgCoasterpack03 (resized).jpgCoasterpack03 (resized).jpgbox2 (resized).jpgbox2 (resized).jpgframecamera2 (resized).jpgframecamera2 (resized).jpgCoasterpack04 (resized).jpgCoasterpack04 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-coasters-?hl=guard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.