IMG_2860 (resized).JPG
IMG_2859 (resized).JPG
IMG_2858 (resized).JPG
IMG_3153 (resized).JPG
IMG_3151 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #931 Announcement of returning to the project Posted by Compy (6 years ago)

Post #935 Follow-up comments for the announcement Posted by pkiefert (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jlm33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Definitely worth a read.

(and bump for a great project)

Post edited by jlm33: Edit: I sincerely hope the price will be outrageous, otherwise I don't see how I could resist... what a great project.

1 month later
#233 9 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Hard to tell through the protective film, but the playfield is in the cabinet in the photo below.

Remove that protective damn film, pleeaaaase...

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

We wouldn't want it to get scratched on the way to Expo now would we?

You have a point.

2 weeks later
#259 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Looking forward to buying one. This is a game I will find room for.

Guess Circus cabinet, given its shape, would fit space in which a regular pin would not...

1 month later
#297 9 years ago

Bring it to France and we will make it a very special event !

Festiflip is organized in Saint Etienne, France every October. Vintage 2014 was (probably) the largest Pin event in Europe with over 300 pinball machines on free play. We had the privilege to host JJP and Heighway Pinball. We hope to see you there in 2015 !

1 month later
#318 9 years ago

Great news! Can't wait to see the first 12 (if I remember correctly) prototypes produced.

2 months later
#345 9 years ago

Brilliant. I am sure the final game will be amazing.
Python, hope you can see this somehow! Next round is on me. (missing beer emoticon)

5 months later
#714 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I have to say though to do all that work and make that game available to 12 people is a bit sad to me.

It is sad if no more than that are made eventually. This was the strategy they chose from a beginning; this is hardly a surprise. Positive feedback from the 12 prototypes may help finding investors or buyers. It may also help adjusting a few issues with feedback from the owners.

It is sad that only 4 Wooly were made, even if I own one of the four. I hope (and I hope Scott hopes) that these four games may convince people this is a fine game that should be made in larger quantities. So my game will be as much as possible open to public. Starting this week with Pinball Expo (wish I could come too... odd situation). It will be too on my side of the Atlantic once I have it shipped here. Now if 100+ more WOOLY are made, will my game lose its value? Probably. I do not care, or to be more objective: the pride to have contributed to mass production more than compensate the Greed.

#725 8 years ago
Quoted from Tux:

P3, this project, Spooky, and Heighway are the three pinball developments I'm most excited about

make it four then

#761 8 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Thanks Joe
It has been a lot of fun doing the software on this game and working alongside the other members of the team. Its a new platform to program on, and surely programming the mechanisms on a "traditional" single/double level pinball machine makes you take different things into consideration compared to when you program for four layers. Its like inception with pinball.
As others like yourself here have stated, we're simply keeping a promise. I'm quite fortunate in the sense that this has been so much fun, rather than work, along the way. The best part about the entire thing isn't even getting to work on pinball, or that feeling you get when you ship a bunch of new code to the game, fire it up and it all just works (mostly).... its the Python stories we all share with one another while we're in the shop working. When thinking about the memories, stories and what we as a team are ultimately getting out of this project, I take pride in the fact that we have something that no other pinball company in the world has.
For Python,
Jimmy

Amen to that!

Make his vision become a reality.

1 year later
#1003 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What is that great pic on the left??

BOP - Age 75 version

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
$ 85.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jlm33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-to-be-remade?tu=jlm33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.