IMG_2860 (resized).JPG
IMG_2859 (resized).JPG
IMG_2858 (resized).JPG
IMG_3153 (resized).JPG
IMG_3151 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #931 Announcement of returning to the project Posted by Compy (6 years ago)

Post #935 Follow-up comments for the announcement Posted by pkiefert (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#670 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's a little bit of news that production is iffy

No, if you've payed close attention to the wording and presentations... this has always been the theme. Complete the game.. make the samples... and actual 'production' was TBD based on the feasibility. They committed to finish the game, not necessarily get it mass produced.

#734 8 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Am I going mad?
Or;
did Circus Maximus not say anything in the beginning about only building 12 sample games.
They did say they were not going to take pre-orders and I thought I read that after that games would be sold to those that want one...
I see on their website it NOW clearly states 12 sample games.

It's always said that and you can use the web way back machine to validate it. You can also read other sites covering news of the announcement and see the same language there.

This has always been the plan of record. Get the game finished... Then worry about production if/how/costs

2 months later
#777 8 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I thought it was announced that this would probably not proceed into production past the 12 prototypes. I gave up on it, stopped saving my money for it, and went elsewhere with my pinball dollars. This fell off my radar until I saw it kick up on the first page of Pinside.

No.. just some people finally realized what they meant when they said it the first time. That production decisions would be made after the initial samples were engineered and built. People thought it was a given and just a sequence thing... when in fact its a 'build some samples, then shop the feasibility of production'

1 year later
#865 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I thought he sold Pinball Inc? Or was that just the ramp portion of the business that he sold off?

Sold Ramps... went quiet after the whole IPB thing finally blew up and I suppose all the lawsuits closed up after the bankruptcy. But in recent months he relaunched Pinball Inc (he's on facebook) but wasn't very clear on what he is scoping.

Everyone seems to say Starship hasn't done much with the ramps but sell inventory...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 40.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-to-be-remade?tu=flynnibus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.