IMG_2862 (resized).JPG
IMG_2861 (resized).JPG
IMG_2860 (resized).JPG
IMG_2859 (resized).JPG
IMG_2858 (resized).JPG
IMG_3153 (resized).JPG
IMG_3151 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 22.
#1051 4 years ago

What ever happened with this anyways?

#1052 4 years ago

From what I gathered the project is on the back burner while they work on kingpin. I still have hope for it.

1 month later
#1053 4 years ago

saw this listing: Complete Marquee Silk Screen Film Set (6) For Bally's The Pinball Circus!
ebay.com link: Complete Marquee Silk Screen Film Set 6 For Ballys The Pinball Circus

#1054 4 years ago

Thanks for posting. I thought I had an eBay alert set for this kind of stuff but I never got notified.

#1055 4 years ago

Any update to this?

#1056 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

Any update to this?

Ask this question once Kingpin remake has shipped.

#1057 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ask this question once Kingpin remake has shipped.

My bad, I was reading earlier posts from a few years ago and missed that there was just an update about a month ago.

1 year later
#1058 3 years ago

Bueller? Bueller? Looks like the dream of owning this game is over. Pinball Circus to be "donsky"

#1059 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Bueller? Bueller? Looks like the dream of owning this game is over. Pinball Circus to be "donsky"

I haven't given up hope yet. But it's probably just delusion because i love this machine so much. Wonder how high it would go if one ever made it to auction?

#1060 3 years ago

I truly believe both this title and Kingpin will be made. Covid 19 has effectively put a stop to a lot of things and this project I am sure is affected by it.

#1061 3 years ago

Since this was a bunch of guys in a garage (figuratively) , it seems like they could have gotten more done. That being said they also typically announced things at or around shows. With no shows I hope they have been making progress and just waiting to show it off once they can. I mean Kingpin looked pretty much mechanically done and it was code that was the next big item. Unless the coder didn't have access to a game for testing there can be a lot of work done without interacting with people.

#1062 3 years ago

They need to get King Pin done first to help fund Pinball Circus. It'll get done in do time.

#1063 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

They need to get King Pin done first to help fund Pinball Circus. It'll get done in do time.

I wonder why not the other way around?

#1064 3 years ago

Having owned playfields and parts to pinball circus and having had a original kingpin I can only wish these got done. Unless a major pinball maker with a factory steps up and builds these for them I will never get my hopes up of buying either one anytime soon

#1065 3 years ago

I think it was at Cal Extreme they had two Kingpins and a BBB lined up together. Played all three a lot and for me Kingpin is a much more fun game to shoot than BBB. Of course, nothing looks as good as BBB, but I was a little disappointed with the gameplay.

4 months later
#1066 2 years ago

Pinball circus, should be done. I would think with pinball machines selling for 10k and more. That kinda prices should warrant and fund the build of this game. It looks like a work of art.

2 months later
#1067 2 years ago

Any idea what if anything they will be showing off at Southern Fried this weekend? I noticed they have a booth.

#1068 2 years ago

Probably Kingpin? I played it at MGC in 2019 and it was awesome. Pinball Circus would be amazing but I don't know how far along it is?

7 months later
#1069 2 years ago

Are they remaking either game?

#1070 2 years ago

I think we are close to hearing something. Good or bad. Not sure why it’s been so long. Kaneda is working on trying to find out, scoop!

#1071 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Not sure why it’s been so long.

Small group of Python friends want his game to get produced.

Not going to happen over night, and covid I'm sure mucked things up along with other manufacturers might have their hands full producing their own games right now instead of taking on contract work.

I do believe the dedicated group will get it made.

LTG : )

6 months later
#1072 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Small group of Python friends want his game to get produced.
Not going to happen over night, and covid I'm sure mucked things up along with other manufacturers might have their hands full producing their own games right now instead of taking on contract work.
I do believe the dedicated group will get it made.
LTG : )

Might be time to hand the project over to a pinball company that honors a fair price. They only care about this game getting out for Python, right? No bean counters

#1073 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Might be time to hand the project over to a pinball company that honors a fair price. They only care about this game getting out for Python, right? No bean counters

By the time this gets made you can just ask Python to build you one himself when you meet him in heaven.

#1074 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

By the time this gets made you can just ask Python to build you one himself when you meet him in heaven.

Hahaha!

1 month later
#1075 1 year ago

I was so excited for this when announced 5 years ago. I guess another pipe dream now but it sure looked like it wS going to happen. Wishlist lol

#1076 1 year ago

If *Hope* is a plan, then plan on this game showing up, no matter what the ice cold facts of the last 5 (or more) years have shown us.

Kingpin - as dead as it looks.
Pinball Circus - it was never alive.

Hoping there is still movement towards any finish line is just that; hope.

Only a company with money, a plan, and access to a manufacturing facility will be able to move the needle in the right direction. That is not Circus Maximus.

#1077 1 year ago

There's the new-style hope: maybe the assets will get bought up by a company that can get it done.

#1078 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

There's the new-style hope: maybe the assets will get bought up by a company that can get it done.

But why would they? I doubt they would sell many at $5k even - it's a niche novelty game.

#1079 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

But why would they? I doubt they would sell many at $5k even - it's a niche novelty game.

People would pay a lot more than 5K. Maybe not a bunch of people, but probably similar numbers as with other boutique titles.

#1080 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

There's a lot of games you could label 'niche novelty'. I'd happily pay 10+k for a Pinball Circus.

#1081 1 year ago

please look to the Bond SLE thread before even speculating what a well-made Pinball Circus might sell NIB, especially if it's only double digits of copies

#1082 1 year ago

Come on crew let's get King Pin going .
I really do want The Pinball Circus!!

#1083 1 year ago

$10-$15k was well over double the cost of an LE pin when this project was initiated. I would expect these to have to be over $20k now.

#1084 1 year ago

Come on CGC. You need you to do the remake of this. They can make this masterpiece work and they have the backing.

1 month later
#1085 1 year ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
There are 1,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-to-be-remade/page/22?hl=gotfrogs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.