IMG_2862 (resized).JPG
IMG_2861 (resized).JPG
IMG_2860 (resized).JPG
IMG_2859 (resized).JPG
IMG_2858 (resized).JPG
IMG_3153 (resized).JPG
IMG_3151 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.
#801 7 years ago

I always search web for info on this machine and it seems alot of info is kept under lock and key. Big secret? Dunno.
Mike

#802 7 years ago

Thats one that I would love to own ! full size with all the spectacular features.

#803 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I always search web for info on this machine and it seems alot of info is kept under lock and key. Big secret? Dunno.
Mike

Not really a secret. The person who was doing all of the posting isn't involved with the project anymore. I painted the clown for the prototype they were building and I have no idea where the project is. I think the programming is coming along. I don't know details. I really want to see it come to life as well. Fulfill Python's dream!

#804 7 years ago

Last I saw the machine, the first full prototype was basically done and they were going to move on to a second prototype with lots of changes to deal with play issues, space, and mechanics. Won't go into detail of what was shared as I felt that was possibly privileged info and I happened to be in the right place at the right time. I like where it's headed though.

#805 7 years ago

Does anyone know if the latest stuff will be at SFGE?

4 weeks later
#806 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Does anyone know if the latest stuff will be at SFGE?

Was wondering the same thing myself.

#807 7 years ago

I , too, am awaiting patiently!

3 weeks later
#809 7 years ago

Does anyone have any update on the progress of this or any news related at all?

#810 7 years ago

no news on their 3 facebook pages since February

#811 7 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

''Pinball Inc has commissioned the legendary pinball artist David Christensen to do the artwork for a pinball backglass. This is the pencil drawing he submitted to us this week. It is amazing that he is in his seventies and can still do such detailed work.'' Not know if its for their own gameroom or for a future project
https://www.facebook.com/PinballInc/photos/a.311873845571952.72252.246443058781698/972771312815532/?type=3

why do I get the feeling of Nitro ground shaker or Voltan from this drawing?

#812 7 years ago

I'm quiet because there is no new information that I KNOW to be true.

#813 7 years ago

I'd settle for a juicy rumor.
Mike

#814 7 years ago

Last I heard about it was at the TPF and that things were moving along...

#815 7 years ago

Between this game and Pats new game, I am on edge. These are 2 that I and everyone else are patiently awaiting. Soon I hope!

1 month later
#816 7 years ago

Bump for an update

#817 7 years ago

for that kingpin backglass, is it supposed to be "folies" or "follies"? I thought that "folies" was the french spelling, but that would see out of place for chicago, no?

#818 7 years ago

Its probably a french cabaret folies mean ''crazy things'' Am i only one that want ASAP this Pinball Circus in his living room?

#819 7 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

Its probably a french cabaret folies mean ''crazy things'' Am i only one that want ASAP this Pinball Circus in his living room?

Quite possibly.....

1 month later
#821 7 years ago

Well Ted,my update is I am still putting money aside for it in great hopes to get one. Expecting it to be north of $10K
Mike

#822 7 years ago

Probably not the answer you were lookin for but it made you smile
Mike

#823 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Well Ted,my update is I am still putting money aside for it in great hopes to get one. Expecting it to be north of $10K
Mike

i was told much less than 9k. They are not making it to cash in. They are basically making it at cost, so more people can afford them.

#824 7 years ago

If you watch the videos and updates and look at the market rising,you will see it is gonna end up being at 10K or more.
Mike

#825 7 years ago

well talking with them over the years, I feel differently. I take talking to them in depth for many hours, talking with python for a long time, over internet videos.

#826 7 years ago

I am just hoping there is enough to go around and most of all that one ends up with me as I really like the design.I never played it tho,just watched videos.
Mike

#827 7 years ago

well the proto they bring to shows plays nothing like the actual ones. Definitely need to play one first, as it takes some getting used to when playing.

#828 7 years ago

Any specific differences you can share?
Mike

#829 7 years ago

the whole ramp setup, the snake, the position of the flippers, overall gameplay is different. Feels a lot different than the original prototypes. Which i've played for hours on end.

#830 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Which i've played for hours on end.

Very jealous
Mike

#831 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Very jealous
Mike

I have played both, and agree with CaptainNeo. However I can't say the new one plays worse, it just feels a little different. No way I can afford a 10k toy but really hope one of my friends can. (Looking at you pinball sanctum)

#832 7 years ago

Life is short,spend some money now because we're not gonna bury you with it.
Mike

#833 7 years ago

I played the one at the Pinball Museum in Vegas for a good hour or so a couple of months ago, and the idea of buying a NIB one with complete game code makes me as giddy as a 9 year-old on X-mas Eve!

A sort of legendary mystique has developed about the game which made for a momentarily surreal experience when I first walked up to it (particularly given the rather spartan environment in that building, and that it was just sitting there so unassumingly plopped down next to some modern Sterns - seems like it should have been placed on a rotating pedastal under spotlights with an attractive Asian model there to narrate the game's history and give playing tips ). The code was of course rudimentary, but the 3d layout and shots were lots of fun anyway, and will give the software developers a LOT to work with for the remake. The game is beautiful too, inside and out.

I know there have not been many updates, but there is something about the entire project which really makes me believe it's going to come to pass. It would be easy to lump this game in with other pie in the sky projects which have recently fleeced a lot of folks, but I get a very different vibe from these guys (and am building the funds in anticipation).

#834 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Life is short,spend some money now because we're not gonna bury you with it.
Mike

you won't but my wife will.

#835 7 years ago

I'd really love any sort of update, pics, etc. Very excited about this one.

#836 7 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

I played the one at the Pinball Museum in Vegas for a good hour or so a couple of months ago, and the idea of buying a NIB one with complete game code makes me as giddy as a 9 year-old on X-mas Eve!
A sort of legendary mystique has developed about the game which made for a momentarily surreal experience when I first walked up to it (particularly given the rather spartan environment in that building, and that it was just sitting there so unassumingly plopped down next to some modern Sterns - seems like it should have been placed on a rotating pedastal under spotlights with an attractive Asian model there to narrate the game's history and give playing tips ). The code was of course rudimentary, but the 3d layout and shots were lots of fun anyway, and will give the software developers a LOT to work with for the remake. The game is beautiful too, inside and out.
I know there have not been many updates, but there is something about the entire project which really makes me believe it's going to come to pass. It would be easy to lump this game in with other pie in the sky projects which have recently fleeced a lot of folks, but I get a very different vibe from these guys (and am building the funds in anticipation).

I am hoping the same this game is so much fun and cool! I am also optimistic that it will be offered for sale down the line. What a cool concept...if I was talented to make a homebrew pin this would be the style I would go for. I think it is so unique and has lots of possibilities!

1 month later
#837 7 years ago

Any update from Expo?

#838 7 years ago

Progress is still being made on the game. The plan to produce a batch of new prototypes and then proceed with a production run is still progressing. The production run games (if there is sufficient demand to justify it) will feature much improved gameplay over the original two prototypes and the new prototypes as the point is to test various layouts and features and roll the best concepts into the production games.

#839 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

No way I can afford a 10k toy but really hope one of my friends can. (Looking at you pinball sanctum)

Oh heck, just pool your money with 2-3 like-minded nearby pinballers and have a timeshare contract - move it to a new co-owner's house every 3-4 months

#840 7 years ago

I am on the list for #7 and have heard nothing yet. I assume they are still on rev2 or 3

#841 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

I am on the list for #7 and have heard nothing yet. I assume they are still on rev2 or 3

What list do you speak of? This is the first I've heard of any list.Taking deposits type list?
Mike

#842 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

What list do you speak of? This is the first I've heard of any list.Taking deposits type list?
Mike

Info came so long ago its been partially forgotten. From what I remember there were 12 people that fronted for a game...then they would determine if it was worth going forward.

#843 7 years ago

Thank You Hooked for clearing that up.
Mike

#844 7 years ago

There were also a few game spots given away during different points of development. I won spot 7 to purchase prototype 7(during their seminar) at expo last year(2015). No money is yet to change hands until production is started for the game.

#845 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

I won spot 7 to purchase prototype 7

That is really cool,I had no idea they did that.
Mike

#846 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

There were also a few game spots given away during different points of development. I won spot 7 to purchase prototype 7(during their seminar) at expo last year(2015). No money is yet to change hands until production is started for the game.

Could you PRETTY PLEASE keep us posted on the progress or any little nugget of info that comes your way? Thanks in advance!

#847 7 years ago

I will post if I hear any promising news. Haven't heard much since last year, but still hopefull.

2 months later
#848 7 years ago

Any update/news?

2 weeks later
#849 7 years ago

I tried to just donate money for this project with no expectations, never got a reply... Hands together for the great effort to this group and for getting it to this point, its not easy. Python Anghelo would have been proud. Was a great dream, looking forward to playing it again next time in vegas... love this game. Cheers!

1 month later
#850 7 years ago

Nobody heard something in the past 5 month about it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Various novelties
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Unisex
There are 1,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-to-be-remade/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.