Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11159955_1593411127572278_7353649387444293415_n.jpg
pinball circus jackpot.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg
IMG_0608.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg
10420164_1552962398283818_5906370208203166558_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

it's possible. the profit margin is so high these days, 5k isn't unrealistic.

#8 9 years ago

plus, they are not looking to make profit off this machine. This is going to be sold at absolute cost. But they are working on another game in the same format. Which i'm also going to be looking forward to.

#13 9 years ago

Because that's what Python wanted. To get as many games in peoples hands as possible, with total disregard to profit. The team working on it, seems to be following all Pythons wishes to a tee.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

No offense but you really have no concept of economics. Margins aren't crazy high because of some weird phenomenon. Margins are high because of the stupid prices (8-9k) pins are selling for. Cost of good and labor costs are actually up. But prices are up multiples of those increases. Making Pinball Circus for 5k might be possible. I don't think it will be crazy profitable at that price point though.

That's not what I was saying. I was saying that people are so used to seeing 7 and 8k price points, they forget that it doesn't cost anywhere near that to actually build the game. A lot of the newer guys don't even know about the $3500-4k price points NIB used to be, not all that long ago. Pro models were under 5k. Still are. So to see this game made for 5kish. Isn't at all unreasonable. Especially when the company making them, isn't looking to make any profit.

#19 9 years ago

Not as much as i'd be smiling having one in my gameroom.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 40.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-2?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.