By ek77

3 years ago

Stats

• 76 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pkiefert
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

11159955_1593411127572278_7353649387444293415_n.jpg
pinball circus jackpot.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg
IMG_0608.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg
10420164_1552962398283818_5906370208203166558_n.jpg

There are 76 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

We really have no idea on pricing. It's all been about completing the game at this point.

Sample games will be more expensive than any production games will be.

And Python wanted the production games priced economically and we will do our best to do that.

#52 3 years ago

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the dimensions on the cabinet of one of these?

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the dimensions on the cabinet of one of these?

It's 25.25" wide x 44" deep x 75" tall.

It basically was a modified Terminator 2 arcade game cabinet that was modified for use in Pinball Circus.

#54 3 years ago

And is the way I understand it the proto & samples are being made first. Then the correct clearances and such have to be confirmed before it could go into production?

I was in as a day 1 guy when it was announced. Not sure where I'm putting it yet.

chris

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

And is the way I understand it the proto & samples are being made first. Then the correct clearances and such have to be confirmed before it could go into production?

Correct. We have permission from Matt at Planetary Pinball for the prototypes and 12 sample games.

We've had great discussions on the production run agreement, but that hasn't been finalized yet.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Correct. We have written agreements from Matt at Planetary Pinball for the prototypes and 12 sample games.
We've had great discussions on the production run agreement, but that hasn't been finalized yet.

Thanks for the updates. Its always nice when you guys chime in to clear up any rumors or questions.

chris

#57 3 years ago

It is *so* refreshing to hear of a "new pinball company" that is NOT asking for pre-orders, money up front, first-born children, etc., and where the principals involved are risking *their own* money in their endeavor!

#58 3 years ago

I hope this sells amazingly and we get more unique titles like this.

#59 3 years ago

I have a question. Is this gonna have deeper rule set and more to do? Seems a shame to bring back this masterpiece without giving it what it deserves for this new programming era

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I have a question. Is this gonna have deeper rule set and more to do?

Yes.

Python was adamant that it play more like a pinball machine. He laid out his original vision for the game along with his thoughts from the 20 years of thinking about the game with our entire team. And he trusted us to do what is right to adhere to that vision.

We've got quite a bit of fun stuff in store for it.

#61 3 years ago

Sweet Babby Jesus, take my money please. Disclaimer: In no way does this post have any religious meaning at all

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

It's 25.25" wide x 44" deep x 75" tall.

The 44" depth together with a reasonable price will make it a near irresistible temptation for me.
I have a gameroom which is not wide enough to accommodate two rows of pins... but this one would fit!

#63 3 years ago

OMG!!! The more i hear the more i want it!! lol If there is a list please!! put me on it. I spent over a hour last night on youtube watching videos about it and drooled the wholr time.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Zukboy2002:

OMG!!! The more i hear the more i want it!! lol If there is a list please!! put me on it. I spent over a hour last night on youtube watching videos about it and drooled the wholr time.

No lists. Once we are ready to build them we will notify everyone on our updates list which you can sign up for at http://www.circusmaximusgames.com

We also have a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/circusmaximusgames which sometimes gets exclusive photos/videos posted to it.

Paul

#65 3 years ago

You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the the great communications. All round a 5 star operation.

Ken

#66 3 years ago

Awesome! Take my money please!!!

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

The 44" depth together with a reasonable price will make it a near irresistible temptation for me.
I have a gameroom which is not wide enough to accommodate two rows of pins... but this one would fit!

The dimensions make a smaller footprint that a regular pinball. How much smaller are the playfield dimensions than a regular pinball?

#68 3 years ago

Gotta have one of these, I'm in too!!
And happy to support a new group.
Guys at Circus Maximus,
Thank you

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I would say probably get made before magic girl

Dude.... everything's getting made before Magic Girl. Whatever Stern releases in 2023 will be out before Magic Girl. Everythiiinggggggg.......................

On topic, I really like playing Pinball Circus at the Hall of Fame in Vegas. A unique and one of a kind work of art. Python is truly a pinball artist.

QSS

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

everything's getting made before Magic Girl.

Predator too?

(lame attempt at humor coming from a Predator "owner")

#71 3 years ago

Technically there was at least one Predator game made so yes even that : (

#72 3 years ago

Wish Python were still alive. He had such amazing thoughts and ideas for new and exciting pinball machines, mechs, and projects. We lost a great innovator and pin brothah.

1 week later
#73 2 years ago

Just a quick reminder that we will have the game at the Allentown, PA PinFest show this coming Friday and Saturday. Stop by and say hi! Our prototype will be available for limited play throughout the weekend. FB post

11159955_1593411127572278_7353649387444293415_n.jpg
#74 2 years ago

will you be at PAGG? Does anyone ever go to any west coast meetings! How about PNW meeting? still time!

#75 2 years ago

Ek - looking forward to seeing the prototype. What does limited play mean? Just demos of game play?

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Ek - looking forward to seeing the prototype. What does limited play mean? Just demos of game play?

We still have the whitewood playfields that were signed by Python in them so we might only have it open for play during part of each day to protect them.

Not really sure yet. If you want to play it and it looks like it's not available just ask one of us and we'll probably let you play it.

By the Atlanta show we plan to swap out the playfields so we don't have to worry about it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
There are 76 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 1,091 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside