(Topic ID: 85220)

Pinball Circus

By LTG

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1978615_10151929578062396_1600308502_n.jpg
    IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0563.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Pinball Circus is coming up fast. April 5th and 6th. http://pinballcircus.com/

We need more games. This gives sellers a great venue to show and sell a game. And buyers are aware of this and attend looking to buy.

This is your event too, help make it great. And you get a free entry for each game you bring in.

Saturday April 5th noon to midnight or later. Two pinball tournaments. Three one ball TOPS tournaments. Goose Egg Event. Pop and hot dogs all day and pizza from Pizza Lucé every two hours.

And if that isn't enough, a cheese pump has been acquired to make the day even better !

Sunday noon to 10pm. Two pinball tournaments.

Your entry fee covers both days and all pinball. Children are half price. No extra charges to play in the tournaments, all the pinball machines are on free play.

Plan to attend now and join the fun.

LTG : )™

#2 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to attending. I'd love to bring a game but I don't really have the vehicle for it right now.

I'm sure most Twin City folk know this already, but it's a pretty good time, come out to SS Billiards!

1 week later
    #3 10 years ago

Good times. Well worth the price of admission. I'm going to try to make it on Saturday.

#4 10 years ago

10 hours and the fun begins !

Disclaimer : 3,090 days to the Golden Goose

#5 10 years ago

IMG_0550.JPGIMG_0550.JPG

The Pinball Circus is underway !

#6 10 years ago

My Sister Lynnette who couldn't be here, ordered a bunch of pizzas for 4pm today and tomorrow.

What a great Circus ! And thank you Lynnette !

#7 10 years ago

Hope it is the best and wish I could be there....it's a hoot I'm sure! Thanks for all you do Lloyd. Does Prada get pizza? : )

#9 10 years ago

IMG_0563.JPGIMG_0563.JPG

Tron just got here and of course no pinball event would be complete without a dead critter out back. Efforts were made but it was already long gone.

IMG_0565.JPGIMG_0565.JPG
    #10 10 years ago

What? Timmy fell down the well? Get help boy.

#11 10 years ago

Looks like fun Lloyd. Wish I could be there...

#12 10 years ago

Had a great day! 12 hours of pinball!!!

Thanks Lloyd!!!

#13 10 years ago

Have a great day! Enjoy!

#14 10 years ago

Looks like it is a lot of fun, I'm bummed out that I can't get enough time off to get out that way to visit.

Steve

#15 10 years ago

Looks like a lot of fun! Any games brought in for sale?

#16 10 years ago

In about 40 minutes 10 more hours of Pinball Circus starts.
    2pm Crazy Joe Esposito Event
    4pm Pinball Masters Tournament.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from miggitymac:

Looks like a lot of fun! Any games brought in for sale?

The demolition man was for sale thats been at LTG's for awhile, otherwise not much was for sale. MNHOTROD sounded like he would possibly sell his tron

#18 10 years ago

I just flew 9 hours from Hawaii to make this! Heading over within the next hour (after I wash the sand out of my hair).

#19 10 years ago

My father and I had a blast stopping by yesterday! We'll definitely be coming back next Circus!

#20 10 years ago

Great event. I played a few games I'd never tried before like Last Action Hero, Tron, and Transformers (Trans has now moved to my top spot as a must own). Great pizza too!

1978615_10151929578062396_1600308502_n.jpg1978615_10151929578062396_1600308502_n.jpg
    #21 10 years ago

Was so bummed when my work schedule did not allow for some pinball fun! Looks like a fun time as usual. Second weekend in Oct. the next one?

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from tmac:

Second weekend in Oct. the next one?

October 11th & 12th.

#23 10 years ago

Pinball Circus is winding down.
    One Ball TOPS -
    Pirates of the Caribbean - Jimbo S
    Spiderman - Jimbo S
    Wheel Of Fortune - Jesse
    Goose Egg - John Jundt
    Survivor Tournament - Chris Frame
    Pinball Circus Tournament - Dan Toft 1st Ben Granger 2nd, Mark L Consolation
    Crazy Joe Esposito - 1st Danny M, Loser Mark L
    Pinball Masters Tournament - 1st Mark L, 2nd - Dan Toft, Jimbo S. Consolation

And the Pinball Circus doesn't happen by itself. I would like to thank those who made it happen -
    Jonathan and Liz, Luke M, Tony Policano, Josh Schendel, Jim Siemers, Lynnette Olson, Marlowe Koch, Joe Esposito, Randy Smith, Jim Stoddard, Matt Rasmussen, Todd Andersen, Dan Patridge, Andrew Dobbs, Jackson.

And last I would like to thank all who came together in the name of pinball, helped make the event great, and parted as friends !

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

October 11th & 12th.

Thanks Lloyd

#25 10 years ago

It was great to be in a loud environment, with all those machines going at the same time. I closed my eyes and it felt like 1980something at the old arcades I hang out as a kid.

2 months later
    #26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Great event. I played a few games I'd never tried before like Last Action Hero, Tron, and Transformers (Trans has now moved to my top spot as a must own). Great pizza too!

1978615_10151929578062396_160030... 114 KB

LAH is a fun game, for the price you can pick one up it's a no brainer in my book. And I agree, the pizza is outstanding, but you have to be quick...I nearly lost a finger...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-circus-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.