Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 2.35.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 2.34.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 2.36.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 2.36.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 2.38.12 PM.png
245520.gif
f14shirt.jpg
rock-t-shirt-9.jpg
There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I'm thinking of producing some t-shirts with pinball art. I know what i like...was wondering if you guys would tell me which you like. I've seen logo shirts but i like the characters in the games.
Let me know if you guys like any...or none of these...i'd appreciate it!
Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.51.51 PM-391.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.51.51 PM-391.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.51.06 PM-497.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.51.06 PM-497.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.46 PM-944.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.46 PM-944.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.38 PM-145.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.38 PM-145.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.31 PM-51.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.31 PM-51.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.20 PM-98.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.20 PM-98.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.07 PM-472.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.07 PM-472.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.00 PM-880.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.50.00 PM-880.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.49.52 PM-224.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.49.52 PM-224.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.49.45 PM-698.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.49.45 PM-698.png

#2 9 years ago

Expect a PM from PPS

They look cool though!

#3 9 years ago

Personally, I would be more inclined to get several of these if the game logo was on the front left breast, and the art was on the back.

#4 9 years ago

Do you have the copywrite for these?

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for the help!

#6 9 years ago

Yes i have the copywrites

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from harry_pps:

pinocchio-long-nose.jpgpinocchio-long-nose.jpg

You've got a license to put Clint Eastwood on a shirt? Sure.

#8 9 years ago

I want to see more shirts with the lesser known aspects of the playfield art, not just the translite. Is that possible?

#9 9 years ago

Very nice. I look forward to doing business with you.

#10 9 years ago

Yes...chitownpinball...you mean the characters?...or ramp art?...or target art?

#11 9 years ago

I'm the Art Department Manager at PPS

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from harry_pps:

Yes...chitownpinball...you mean the characters?...or ramp art?...or target art?

Like anything. There is so much to look at on some of those Python designs, would be cool to have a t shirt. Maybe the astronauts from BOP all over the shirt doing various things, etc.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from harry_pps:

That is good.

I remember years back when a guy on RGP listed similar items he would make and for sale. He heard from Williams pretty quick and did exactly what they wanted.

LTG : )™

#14 9 years ago

I would take funhouse and whitewater... Sign me up

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from harry_pps:

I'm the Art Department Manager at PPS

I'd add that to your first post.

LTG : )™

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Do you have the copywrite for these?

Quoted from harry_pps:

Are you guys writing news?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Like anything. There is so much to look at on some of those Python designs, would be cool to have a t shirt. Maybe the astronauts from BOP all over the shirt doing various things, etc.

Yeah, I have to say, these designs are pretty boring and uninspired. "Take part of logo, put on shirt, done". I wouldn't wear any of them myself.

If you have access to all the Williams art then there are so many more creative things that could be done that would be actually interesting and compelling. It would take more work, but without some work I don't see any of these being worth the time to make.

My 2¢.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Are you guys writing news?

All the news thats fit to print.

#19 9 years ago

Would also be cool with some statements from the games call outs or for example a text and some art that only the pinheads would know. Maybe some art piece from monster bash and a text with let's say "I'm scared of the moon", or "Melbourne cadaver club". Or "I see you!" And a pic of pinbots face. You get the idea =) even a plain text that says "For amusement only" in the appropriate font would be cool.

Btw I like the bop shirt.

#20 9 years ago

The Creature, Funhouse and Steve Ritchie in the Lambo would find their way into my t-shirt drawer
very quickly. cool shirts.

#21 9 years ago

Yes I would love to see shirts featuring B/W art. As others have said, I would like to see front/back graphics & some additional design work.

#22 9 years ago

I want a Afm alien head on the back of a pair of sweat pants. So it looks like its popping out of my butt!

#23 9 years ago

Not trying to nitpick, I for one would love some pinball shirts; However, most of these designs look very similar to already existing art files all over the web that alot of people use for visual pinball ect. I personally think a bit more would be needed for me to purchase these. Example being a slogan or something. Not sure how to explain it except for it needing more.

#24 9 years ago

I get it pinsidemike...let me see what i can come up with

#25 9 years ago

This is one we through together in a few minutes awhile back.

Yo-Taxi-Shirt-Mockup.jpgYo-Taxi-Shirt-Mockup.jpg
#26 9 years ago

I would buy the Dr. Dude and Getaway right now. I'd like them black or navy blue XL.

#27 9 years ago

One of the vendors at Pinfest had Dr Dude shirts just like the one pictured. Said they were licenced products & was selling them for I think $25..maybe $20 I forget. Bought them for a buddy of mine..

#29 9 years ago

Dr dude ftw. Keep me posted. My girlfriend wants a some for our kids. From 8yr old to 5 months old.

#30 9 years ago

We have several licensed shirts available and have had them at multiple shows this year. One is Dr Dude and they are $25 each. There is also a Medieval madness, Williams, Earthshaker and a couple more Available.

You can order them at PinballSWAG.com.

We also have several more including a Whirlwind, Bally, Big Guns and a couple more Williams designs waiting for legal approval right now.

Clint Eastwood and Creature are off limits from what we have been told by Rick. As well as all other third party titles except Elvira (which I am working on a couple).

Most of the current designs are on the front of a shirt, but if you ask we can print it on the back. Most of the original promo shirts where on the front.

Greg

#31 9 years ago

Not crazy about the amputee CFTBL but some of the others are ok

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Elvira (which I am working on a couple).

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on these.

#33 9 years ago

Funhouse and Whitewater. You should do some more of the classics - they look great!

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Not crazy about the amputee CFTBL but some of the others are ok

LOL, I couldn't figure out why it looked strange until you pointed that out!

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from harry_pps:

But not the 3rd party licenses apparently!

You've got access to some great stuff here, just need to apply a little creativity to it to bring it out. I'd have a field day tromping through those art files.

#37 9 years ago

What is the preference for where the art goes?

A. Front of apparel
B. Back of apparel
C. Pocket area on front, big on back of apparel

Also what types of apparel?

1. T-shirt
2. Hoodies
3. Women's T-shirt
4. Long sleeve t-shirt

#38 9 years ago

Black Muscle shirts would be cool images on either side

#39 9 years ago

What.....No Black Knight (2000)?

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

A. Front of apparel
B. Back of apparel
1. T-shirt
2. Hoodies
3. Women's T-shirt
4. Long sleeve t-shirt

C for logos, A for unique designs (ie. plastics or playfield art that only pinheads would 'get' right away)

T-shirts and maybe a decent Flexfit hat are the only apparel I'd personally be interested in.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

My preference would be to pay a designer to put some time in to actually making a design, not just printing logos.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

A. Front of apparel
B. Back of apparel
1. T-shirt
2. Hoodies
3. Women's T-shirt
4. Long sleeve t-shirt

I vote logo c and t-shirts
They look great !!

#43 9 years ago

I would be in for an AFM t-shirt...

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

A. Front of apparel
B. Back of apparel
1. T-shirt
2. Hoodies
3. Women's T-shirt
4. Long sleeve t-shirt

The most appealing to the masses would be a to shirt with art on the back only. Many will not wear a to shirt with any art on the front. I myself like a front logo and back art.

#45 9 years ago

Medium art on front pocket or chest and BIG art on back. Tee's! With quality shirts in tall sizes.

#46 9 years ago

1A.... tees w/ logo on the front. Pocket tees...ugh.

#47 9 years ago

I think pinball shirts would be cool, but just repurposing existing art seems to be missing out on an opportunity to do something really cool. We work with Fan Gamer to create original art that is inspired by our games. They take identifiable elements from different video games and create new art for the shirts that isn't so "on the nose".

http://www.fangamer.net/collections/t-shirts

Something closer to that would be a lot more interesting to me.

#48 9 years ago

I'd like to have one of Fish Tales. I think the artwork on the backglass is perfect for the back of a shirt. I'm sure a lot of other guys that fish would wear them, too. Also, for what it's worth, I like the baseball-type tees.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

I think pinball shirts would be cool, but just repurposing existing art seems to be missing out on an opportunity to do something really cool. We work with Fan Gamer to create original art that is inspired by our games. They take identifiable elements from different video games and create new art for the shirts that isn't so "on the nose".
http://www.fangamer.net/collections/t-shirts
Something closer to that would be a lot more interesting to me.

Duel Links is a great design. Love it.

#50 9 years ago

This is pretty cool. I had not seen the mouse pads before:

http://pinballswag.com/home.php?cat=15

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
$ 12.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-character-t-shirts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.