Bigfoot Vs Yeti main image (resized).png
IMG_0675 (resized).JPG
IMG_0127 (1) (resized).JPG
Bonus Cards 2 (resized).png
Bonus Cards (resized).png
New Final (resized).png
Tokens (resized).png
3D-Box-2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Diane_Sauer:

I had the graphic designer put flipper buttons on the side of the box and the coin slots plus shooter rod on the front. A touch I think pinball players will appreciate.

Diane, the entire art package looks amazing, lots of nice touches, heading over to buy in right now.

#23 7 years ago

Bump for the final day...

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Just curious, since the goal amount is already reached and over the amount, does the originator get to keep all excess funds?

There's not really any excess here. Nearly everyone who bought in is getting something in return so the money is going towards that. The goal amount is basically "it would take this much money to make it feasible/worthwhile to create this item and sell it" and anything over that means more items are sold. I don't have any affiliation with this company nor have I run any Kickstarters, just backed a few and hope I understand how it works.

With some sites, like gofundme, you're often just giving money for someone's (possibly non-commercial) project with only token rewards offered (in which case I assume they do keep the excess) but this is quite different.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-card-game-on-kickstarter?tu=gtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.