3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by atum
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have found some CADs and other dimensions drawings for the standard lower third for WPC, Stern, etc. All of these are the traditional Italian Bottom, with two inlanes and two outlanes. I know there are plenty of playfields, new and old, that use three inlanes (two left, and one right).

Does anyone have drawings or dimensions of how this works? I know the flippers are a little higher and to the right of a standard playfield, but not sure how far they are adjusted. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 3 years ago

You could download something like the manual for TMNT and make a rough sketch from drawings inside. Enough to get you started at least. Or download a virtual pin/playfield scan of a game like Addams Family

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

You could download something like the manual for TMNT and make a rough sketch from drawings inside. Enough to get you started at least. Or download a virtual pin/playfield scan of a game like Addams Family

Thanks! I just did that. I had tried to do this in the past, but I think said solids when I did the blue print, so it didn't work. I did it again, and turned off most layers, and did not do a solid, and it seems to work. I will blow it up and print to scale for my measurements.

Thanks again!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-cad-for-double-left-inlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.