Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Bud
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will pinball prices decline in the next 1-5 years?”

• Yes 100 votes
      42%
    • No 68 votes
      28%
    • Eh, pinball prices always increases 72 votes
      30%

(240 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

raiders+of+the+lost+ark+the+secret+spot (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210322-200903_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210322-201143_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-230237_Instagram (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1634879859033 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-102241_Instagram (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    4E605477-0548-4CDB-9781-F4C72A71A5BF (resized).png
    43584553-5F12-41A8-ADC9-CE11156BFBE1 (resized).png
    F7C064B0-7E02-44BB-91A0-53A57D92BFB8.gif
    AE5ACA4B-C178-40AC-8CF2-962B0E4F0B7A (resized).png
    D0B14339-E828-42D6-84A1-558A5810DD4B (resized).jpeg
    8713CD5F-2A9B-49B2-9AEB-29D6D45594C4 (resized).png
    58773597.jpg
    Levi.gif
    2641F7F3-77E3-41DA-A6B4-21050416EC3B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MtnFrost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#161 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

He is no fool, between the state being openly hostile towards long care facilities...

I was curious so I looked it up. CT has a great rating for long term care facilities. What's hostile?

#163 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Has the bubble ever burst?
    I honestly don't know. If it has, can someone point it out? Because if it never has in pinball history, then it probably won't burst now.

I've been collecting since the mid-90s. No, the bubble has NEVER burst. Because there is no bubble. The transition from operators to home collectors, coupled with a limited supply that goes down over the years (pins that get parted out, destroyed, never traded once acquired...) means it never will. Now, this is talking about the majority of pins - not the latest new pin flavor of the month. Any discussion of new pin prices is useless, they haven't been around long enough to establish a benchmark. I'd just rule out any pin that's not at least 10 years old. But that's me.

#165 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bud:

Love Tombstone

I tend to favor 'Wyatt Earp", but both are great. OT, I know, but I loved both Val Kilmer's and Dennis Quaid's takes on Doc Holliday.

#168 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

That state is bleeding off all funds to long care facilities, they think the best place for people with dementia is home.
    Once they are gone, they are not coming back.

I am very sorry to hear it. I guess I'm confused since there's this. And having to deal with dementia on the other side of the family, I understand your concern, and fully support it.

https://portal.ct.gov/dss/Health-And-Home-Care/Medicaid-Nursing-Home-Reimbursement/Medicaid-Nursing-Home-Reimbursement#:~:text=Medicaid%20is%20the%20funding%20source,nursing%20home%20care%20in%20Connecticut.&text=The%20Connecticut%20Department%20of%20Social,or%20case%20mix%20payment%20system.

"Notice to Nursing Homes February 2022 - 10% Rate Increase Extended
    The Department understands the challenges many nursing homes continue to face with staffing costs. Public Act 21-2 established a temporary 10% rate increase for a 9-month period effective July 1, 2021 to March 31,2022. In support of nursing homes, the Department will extend the 10% rate increase to June 30, 2022 by utilizing the $10 million in ARPA funding for Nursing Home Facility Support under section 306 and 321 of PA 21-2, June special session, and covering the balance under Medicaid. Specifically, the rate increase for April and May 2022 will be covered under Medicaid while the increase for June 2022 will be funded through the utilization of the $10 million in ARPA funding that was allocated for Nursing Home Facility Support. Extending this support through the end of the state fiscal year will provide nursing homes over $29 million to support staffing costs and other expenses related to the public health emergency."

#169 1 year ago

Nah, you did a great job.

#172 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damen:

everything that has been going on all over the world since 2020

What happened in 2020? What's the significance of that year vs. other years?

#173 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

They are already underfunding us

I am truly sorry - we don't fund mental health enough, and it's horrible what that does to those most in need.

#180 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damen:

Censorship happened

Censorship? In the US? I haven't seen any. Can you elaborate? Oh wait, you said globally. So the world started some sort of censorship? Why that date, 2020? Makes no sense.

#198 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damen:

The mind control has always come through your television.

Oops, here's my bus stop. I don't watch regular television, and certainly not the mindless fluff like an awards ceremony. But if you think that stuff, I can see many years where you could make a better argument where it started. 2020? That's just trying to say something highly political without getting flagged.

#200 1 year ago

Great Scott! This is the way!

#209 1 year ago
    Quoted from trecemaneras:

All conspiracy theories are nonsense. Except the Bigger Luke Theory. That one is absolutely, completely, 100% real, believe me.
    http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

Here's one for you. In Raiders of the Lost Ark, the staff of RA is said to be 5 feet long. Now, look at Indiana.

raiders+of+the+lost+ark+the+secret+spot (resized).jpgraiders+of+the+lost+ark+the+secret+spot (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MtnFrost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-bubble-burst-imminent-your-thoughts?tu=MtnFrost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.