New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 78878)

Pinball Browser - Metallica Song Adds

By gambit3113

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DugFreez
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am playing with the Metallica code in Pinball Browser, and adding a few songs.

Battery is a little slow at the start, and I love Whiskey in the Jar - so I swapped it in for Battery. Easy enough.

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) is one of my favorite Metallica songs, and Unforgiven is a snoozer in the game, so I swapped that one, too. Easy again.

Now, I want to add Ride the Lightning where it should be - in Ride the Lightning Multiball. It currently plays Creeping Death.

So, question is, has anyone identified which Requests are utilized for the Multiball? Request 431 is the full Creeping Death line, and that populates everything else. I don't want to replace Creeping Death as a whole - just the populated lines that are being utilized during the Sparky Multiball.

Anyone found this yet?

#2 6 years ago

Creeping Death runs from Request 369-465 it would appear. There has to be a way to identify where the Multiball sounds are being populated.

#4 6 years ago

When Sparky Multiball starts, it does not start Creeping Death from the beginning. That tells me that there is a line or two that can be manipulated, without touching the Request that populates everything else for Creeping Death. Just have to sniff it out.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Has anyone messed with the song intro loops? It seems like it loops the exact amount that would have made sense with the intended song.

I have not gotten to this yet. I don't honestly want to spend too long on this code revision, knowing the new one will eventually drop and make me do it all over.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
4,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Springboro, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside