pasted_image (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240325_231501 (resized).jpg
A6A6E2A3-579E-429A-93D8-6B77FC42C7B9 (resized).jpeg
69A6272E-06A0-46AB-882E-6F56825BDB2F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider s000m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2137 2 years ago

Anyone here had this issue near their slingshots?

Appears to be pooling and i'm concerned...

Pooling? (resized).pngPooling? (resized).png
#2243 2 years ago

Hi. I just received mine over the weekend.

I have a fair few issues but I have a ticket open with Pinball Brothers to rectify. I wanted to ask has anyone changed the buttons out? They seem real flimsy. Also can anyone link to replacement flipper bats? One of mine is broken. Not from shipment long story on that...

#2343 2 years ago

Follow Hurry Ups advice on the post before this happens ..

PXL_20210830_155930609 (resized).jpgPXL_20210830_155930609 (resized).jpg
#2381 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I hope they make plastic protectors soon.
Already have a broken plastic behind the recharge stand up target.[quoted image]

I have sent all my plastics off to a guy with a CNC cutter he does plastic protectors as a hobby. Will post pics when he is done with them.

#2395 2 years ago

Hi All,

Not sure if this has already been asked or addressed.

Has anyone ever changed the flipper buttons out? Mine feel wobbly and loose compared to my Stern/Data East Pins.

Cheers,

Scott.

#2488 2 years ago

Whilst I wait for the new topper...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#2718 2 years ago

Any one ever have issues with the Xenomorph jaw not closing properly?

Mine closes to a point then I hear electrical interference like the motor struggling...

It's locking up the tongue almost all the time as a result...

#2735 2 years ago

So after nearly one month of being out of action my pin is now operational again. For clarity mine had a few issues which stopped me from playing.

1. Chip on playfield due to loose post next to top right flipper.

2. Top right flipper bat cracked (early generic flipper bats)

3. Crushed gen 1 targets and a cracked xeno target.

My care package arrived from Pinball Brothers today.

1. 4 X PB branded flipper bats
2. New 'skinny' Gen 2 targets
3. New 'Wide' Gen 2 Xeno Targets

Customer support has been excellent to be fair.
My pin was at a show (UK pinfest) over that weekend it hit 1000 plays and got Pretty beat up.

Both the distributor and Pinball Brothers organised replacement parts to get it bk to a working condition.

I had bought the machine prior to the show but was given the choice after to get a new in box instead.

Upon reflection I maybe should have gone with the offer of a new machine. I've spent about 30 + hours getting it right.

Whilst the pin was down I used the time to disassemble the playfield and send off the plastics to be measured and cut for protectors.

Here's the end result.

PXL_20210918_120201674 (resized).jpgPXL_20210918_120201674 (resized).jpgPXL_20210918_204820614 (resized).jpgPXL_20210918_204820614 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115438034 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115438034 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115440500 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115440500 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115441961 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115441961 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115444814 (resized).jpgPXL_20210919_115444814 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_104723754 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_104723754 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_105639602 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_105639602 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_111749306 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_111749306 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_194725774 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_194725774 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_194755419 (resized).jpgPXL_20210920_194755419 (resized).jpg
#2748 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Really nice job with the protectors Will you be offering them for sale I wonder?

Hi, I will ask the designer/modder. He does a lot of CNC cuts for many pins but it's more of a hobby and less of a job for him.

We've been tweaking the design a bit on some due to some being too thick.

An example would be the Hadley's hope plastic on the right spinner. I had to Dremel a part off to stop it obstructing the spinner arm that protrudes out

The large ramps were meant to have to the protector in the middle but there wasn't enough thread on the posts. In the end I stick them around the top which still worked out nice.

Ideally he would have the pin to see how it all fits together, Instead he just had to cut by the plastics I had just sent 'as is'. Once we've tweaked a few I'm sure he'll accommodate new orders he's a great guy.

Regarding the slings I may get the thickness adjusted as it raises up the slings by 3mm sometimes the ball rolls over the top of the sling rather than through the inlane when coming out if the ramp. Not sure but I bet the extra height from the drop is causing it.

Otherwise though they are simply excellent he went the extra mile of creating cut outs over the transparent pieces so the green doesn't obscure. Small things like that make it look amazing imo.

#2749 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Love the plastic protectors, exactly the color I thought they need to be. Now for someone to actually make and sell them.

See above post.

#3021 2 years ago

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in getting back about the plastics. Had a hectic week...

So I have spoken to Colywobbles who some of you may already know and he will accept orders from the US but its probably best to avoid getting the ramps done as they are large and will add significant cost to the postage.

I still need to send out some additional plastics to complete the set. Specifically around the top of the playfield. Budget just isn't permitting me at this time.

Here is an image of the completed plastics thus far.

#3042 2 years ago
Quoted from ob1forever:

Thanks Aurich for filling in those gaps. Its neat hear all the cool details that were going on during the process.
Very happy you are cool with the whole Alien pin thing again. You are still a big part of it. Always wanted this game, and I finally got mine!
And Cato is awesome at Pinball Brothers...Just waiting for the list of items I'll be able to add to my Standard.
Pinblades, Shaker, Beacon Lights!

Is it confirmed an SV can purchase those items?

I spoke to my distributor and he's heard nothing on those options.

#3066 2 years ago

Anyone had an issue where the ball locks (MU-TH-UR and the Airlock) stop working during an Ambush with Sentry Gun multiball?

It literally stops half the switches and I have to hard reset the pin to resolve it.

Been working on the issue with Cato for a while now. He thinks its power cable interference. My pin was unfortunately a very early run. Been plagued with issues.

Nearly got everything sorted now but my God this one is annoying.

If someone else had something similar let me know.

#3080 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I have that, but if I hit a flipper button, it *always* releases for me. This is an extremely rare occurrence on mine also. We were suspecting some type of interference, but due to the extremely intermittent nature of it, it is really hard to tell if the problem is fixed after making a change. I've repositioned the black RJ45 and it seemed to make it less likely to happen. The weird thing is that on mine, it never prevents the game from continuing because you can always hit the flipper to make it eject. Are you on 2.2D or later? I'm not sure why it wouldn't release with a flipper button on yours.

So Cato thought it was that but I get it literally every game without fail. Flippers can be spammed no release of the ball. The bug carries over to the next game for me. So if I drain all 3 balls and go into Ball 1 hit the airlock it just sits there inside the airlock doing nothing. Half the switch array stops no joy. I have to hard reset to get functions back.

I just don't know if this interferance or a bug. It only happens if I have 2 multiballs up.

#3124 2 years ago

I spoke to Cato this morning. The LV will only get a shaker motor option. The rest of the options (Translite, Topper, Side Art) are limited to the LV.

Whilst I get the decision I can't understand why they wouldn't reward early adopters with at least the option of buying a Topper....

I've heard of 'Ali Express' options for the topper. Can anyone link me a version I could just fit myself?

#3207 2 years ago

Replaced the launch button today. Sorry but that yellow thing was just fugly.

3 weeks later
#3592 2 years ago

Hi all,

So I have been pretty much in the same camp as brado426 and we have exchanged DM's a few times on simular issues.

To help anyone else here, here is the full documented set of issues i've had with the machine. Bare in mind this was like Machine Number 6 so I refer it to as a prototype (yes i'm the guy from the Video stream Gonzo interviewed).

So here goes:

Issues hit:

- Chipped Playfield/Pooling Playfield.

Chipped Playfield:

This issue was caused by a post being too short and coming loose in shooting of a demonstration for the film which I wasn't part of. The damage from the post coming loose below the top right flipper can be seen below.

Chipped Playfield (resized).pngChipped Playfield (resized).png

Picture of the old and new post can also be seen attached.

Post replacement (resized).pngPost replacement (resized).png

Pooling Playfield:

Had various area's with pooling. This seems to be down to the playfield not having what I would call cuts where posts and the like would pressure down into the playfield. Stern and other pinball machines I have do not do place playfield art work underneath these area's normally so the issue is avoided.

The machine was on demonstration at a Pinball Festival in the UK but when I arrived was already having issues. It unfortunately spent most of its time under maintenance. This coupled with the chip and pooling my distributor negotiated a playfield replacement as long as I was willing to fit it, the issues present would be supported by Pinball Brothers and resolved and so far so good they have stuck to their word and sent the replacement playfield and I have been sent many different parts for the various issues exhibited.

Note to existing owners:

The chipping on your playfield is a very real issue and one you shouldn't sit on. Ask Cato for the replacement post and fit it ASAP before it becomes loose and you end up with a crater in your playfield.

Flipper bats:

The original flipper bats had a manufacturing problem. I noticed when I got back the top right flipper was cracked and squeaking when being moved. I released the flipper from the flipper mech and the bat and rod came out seperately... see picture.

Broken Flipper Bat (resized).pngBroken Flipper Bat (resized).png

Replacement bats were supplied for all four flippers which use the new designed flipper bat (these feature a PB logo on the top)

Replacement Bats (resized).pngReplacement Bats (resized).png

New bats with logo (resized).pngNew bats with logo (resized).png

Note to existing owners:

If any of the other early adopters still have the original flipper bats I would suggest raising a ticket to Cato to replace them.

Flipper Bushing:

This one was a royal PITA. All the bushings required sanding as they were rough and caused the flipper bat to sluggishly come back down or get stuck half way. EVERY flipper bat had this issue.

To resolve the issue you need to remove the flipper mech from the playfield and sand down both ends of the bushing. Hurry up pinball has covered this on his YouTube channel and I recommend watching that for guidance.

LED's not working in the back box:

This issue can come in two conditions.

1. The lights on one side of the frame don't light at all.
2. The lights go pink and stay pink when they should be lit white.

This is being caused by a short in the PC case behind the back box.
You need to open the back box and remove the PC case from the mount.
Inside the machine you will find small LED PCBs mounted to the edges of the case. The short is being caused by solder protruding too close to the case. When the box is pushed back inside the mount the case compresses slightly and the solder touches the case causing the short.

Example of the non lit LED's.

Non lit LEDs (resized).pngNon lit LEDs (resized).png

You need to get Electrical tape and position it infront of the solder points to stop them shorting like so:

Earthing LED's (resized).pngEarthing LED's (resized).png

Note to existing owners:

Check your back box you may not even have noticed one side of the lights are out. This needs attention as god knows what its doing to the PC inside with a short going on like that.

Chaffed and exposed wiring:

My Ethernet cable running to the back box was cable tied it seems too short with not enough slack. As a result when the back box was recessed the cable would pinch and wear down.

See below.

Pinched wire (resized).pngPinched wire (resized).png

I had to run a new CAT5e cable back to the screen. Where possible you need to get triple shielded cables. This machine suffers A LOT from EM issues (more on this later).

Targets:

The targets are a problem for me and I'm still waiting on what is reffered to as Generation 3 targets to resolve my issue.

The machine has Gen 1's when I got it and over UK Pinball Festival the machine got hammered on use and the results of the target (see the one on the top) can be seen here. The new Targets Gen 2 have an improved design but still suffer from getting stuck. Generation 3 will hopefully resolve this.

Stuck targets (resized).pngStuck targets (resized).png

Note to existing owners:

Push for replacement to Generation 3 'skinny targets' and Gen 2 'Xeno' Targets. Your game (if not already) will need these!

Loose coils:

I believe a few already picked up on this...
Various coils are loose to the touch and can turn quite easily causing a potential issue with snagged wiring later on down the line. I ended up zip tieing all affected coils to stop this from happening.

loose coils (resized).pngloose coils (resized).png

Note to existing owners:

Check your coils and if they are loose get them tied down!

APC drop targets ('C' or other targets not responding):

You may have an issue where the drop targets don't respond when being hit. It might be a specific letter like it was for me (C) or all of them. Whilst the issue can be mechanical mine was being caused by 'EM' issues. Go to my section on EM for the various re-wiring I needed to perform to stop this.

Drop target issue (resized).pngDrop target issue (resized).png

Xenomorph Head:

So my Xenomorph wasn't a happy bunny when I got him back.

Two issues were being exhibited.

1. The alien tongue was never reseating properly and was getting stuck inside the head. Often I would hear the tongue rod bash against the back wood as it was going too far back.
Turns out my tongue switch isn't lined up right...

Tongue Switch (resized).pngTongue Switch (resized).png

Stuck Tongue Switch error (resized).pngStuck Tongue Switch error (resized).png
I'm being sent a replacement switch but its going to need soldering to sort.

Note to existing owners:

If you have alignment issues with your tongue. Check your switch. It may need replacing.

2. The Xenomorph Jaw kept making a buzzing noise sometimes when closing. This is being caused by the 'servo' underneath needing tweaking.
Its a real sod to get the mech out.

Adjust jaw (resized).pngAdjust jaw (resized).png

Its pretty much an adjust and see what happens job. Real PITA....

Ramp not registering:

So my ramp stopped registering shots (yay another issue!).

Thankfully it was an easy fix. The opto had become loose and mis-aligned to the hole.

Opto issue (resized).pngOpto issue (resized).png

I just had to re-adjust it and screw it down. Job done!

Plastics on too tight:

So my balls would keep getting caught in the Hypersleep pod (insert joke here).

The solution was actually quite simple. The plastics were just screwed on too tight. You may need to check this on yours so be sure to inspect its not on too tight.

Too tight (resized).pngToo tight (resized).png

THE BIG ISSUES:

This one is the big one. So the machine was out of action during the UK show for A LOT of the weekend. It was down to two issues.

1. Ball Trough Issue:

The ball trough needs adjusting, otherwise balls can get caught inside the trough and not eject correctly.

The screws need to be adjusted to the lowest point. Again Hurry up Pinball has a video on this that saves me a write up. Check it out.

Trough Adjustment (resized).pngTrough Adjustment (resized).png

The ball should rest like so once its been adjusted.

Adjusted Trough (resized).pngAdjusted Trough (resized).png

2. EM ISSUES:

This is the big one. Its still not 100% for me. The issues were much worse at the start to the point where I was pretty much every other game hard resetting the machine as it would lock up. It seems to happen with the POP bumpers being used a lot as at first I saying to Cato it seemed to happen when I was in Ambush multiball along with Sentry Gun Multiball. I thought maybe it was a code error that couldn't handle the two multiballs at once as when I hit a ball into the Airlock or MUTHUR lock the ball would stay in there not eject and when ball search occured after draining all balls the machine continued to not respond and get stuck.

Other things also stopped working such as 3/4 of the targets on the playfield.

This issue would continue into a new game. The only solution was a hard reset.
We tried several revisions of code to resolve the issue WELL BEYOND 2.2D but no luck.

Finally the issue was indentified. Electrical interferance...

Basically the EM interferance from the coils was causing the machine to get 'bodged' and the only solution (which effectively discharged the EM) was to power cycle the machine.

To resolve the issue Cato guided me to re-wire and mount cables as far from the coils as I could. I used self adhesive cable tie mounts through the playfield and began re-wiring everything.

Wire route 1 (resized).pngWire route 1 (resized).png

Wire Route 2 (resized).pngWire Route 2 (resized).png

Wire Mount 3 (resized).pngWire Mount 3 (resized).png

Wire Mount 4 (resized).pngWire Mount 4 (resized).png

Wire mount 5 (resized).pngWire mount 5 (resized).png

Unfortunately i'm missing a picture and can't source it but a major one is at the bottom of the playfield where a green cable hovers right over the coil. You need to tie this one away as well.

This stopped my issue with the machine hard locking. I sitll however get the same issue as brado426 where the machine still 'swallows' balls into the air lock or MUTHUR. Using the flippers releases the ball however where before the flippers had no effect. It could be a coding issue but also still could be an EM issue.

This isn't all the issues but I've hit but i'm worried that Pinside is going to loose everything I've written so I'll stop here. I find it SUPER dissapointing that we are not being offered toppers for our machines. Making it exclusive leaves existing owners who spent their time and effort fixing all these issues feel like a kick in the face. We've effectively been BETA (arguably ALPHA) testers for Pinball Brothers and whilst they have had great customer service from Cato I find supplying a machine in this state to an average user would not float.

I hope everyone who gets a new machine has none of the issues i've had and if you do, speak to me I basically feel like I can work on the production line with the knowledge I have on this pin now.

#3600 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Most of the symptoms you attribute to EMI are ones I also had, but were fixed by replacing some of the playfield boards. Cato has never instructed me to change any of the wiring on my game, although I'll probably give it a shot still since I have the Ambush+Guns stack issue in the muther scoop. I don't think that's an EMI issue though, since the switches and coils still work fine in test, which implies a code bug to me

Interesting. What code revision are you on?

#3606 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

2.2D. Had the same problem on 2.1 and 2.2 as well. Game will get hung up, but if I open the menu, all switches are reading correctly and coils work in coil test. Used to happen a lot before I got the new boards, now it only happens with the muther scoop. Ball will sit in scoop and not kick out. Registers in switch test. I kick it out using coil test, then resume the game and put the ball back in the scoop. Game still doesn't react. Like something in the code has gotten stuck

That code release was full of problems for me. Tell Cato about your issues and try a later release code.

#3614 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

This is such a very well written and informative post that I really thought it should be a Key Post, so I asked for it to be marked.
You can find Key Posts at the top of every page, we are starting to get some really informative posts that help new and old owners out now.
Thanks to all who take their time to help out others!

No problem. Hopefully some people find it useful.

Any news on the Apron mod by the way?

#3615 2 years ago

I've been working on a new mod.

This one I thought was being caused by the custom plastic protectors I got designed but it turns out others are having this with the stock plastic.

From time to time the ball going down the left ramp will fall down and instead of dropping into the inlane will bounce out and drain left.

stupiddrain (resized).pngstupiddrain (resized).png

I devised a 3D printed chute with the help of a neighbour with a 3D printer and so far so good. The issue has stopped.

I'm on the 3rd revision of the print as its a balance act between thickness, diameter and depth of the chute.

Revision 2 fit inside the chute but trapped the ball ><

247561393_304958568130602_8417009976476577899_n (resized).jpg247561393_304958568130602_8417009976476577899_n (resized).jpg

Revision 3 was slightly too big for the hole but fit underneath. So I decided to Model glue the chute underneath for the time being.

Revision 4 may be possible just need to fiddle with the diameter and thickness.

I'm testing Revision 3 for longevity and will report back.

PXL_20211020_201528762 (resized).jpgPXL_20211020_201528762 (resized).jpg

The good news is that it has stopped the issue, wehther the glue holds I'll find out soon enough ><

#3619 2 years ago

Hi all,

So, Cato called me today and we discussed many things.

First of all, I just want to say a thanks to Cato for spending time on his weekend to call me. Not many companies would take the time and effort to call you, let alone on a weekend.

The call went on for about 2 hours and information came to light to me that I need to share with you.

The machine I received was never meant for sale. It was an early prototype. I was never made aware of this during the purchase and only became apparent during discussions with Cato.

The machine was meant for demonstration/show room use only and issues were being worked on with the machine long before I received it.

They only accepted sale of the machine on the provision that the machine was free of faults (minus at the time the targets and playfield issue).

They agreed with my distributor to replace the playfield and we proceeded from this point.

Had they known I would have had all these issues they would have rejected a sale of the machine and I would have got a NIB instead.

Since they have honoured the sale, they supported me in replacing all the parts to bring what is effectively a prototype into a standard release.

Many of the issues I have had with my machine are subject to the early run/prototype conditions and do not affect the later runs of machines.

I have been informed that only about 4 - 6 machines in the wild suffer from these issues I have posted.

Pinball Brothers obviously want to distance themselves from the mired history of the machine through the 'Heighway' era and are just as frustrated as me that this machine was sold with all the issues I have exhibited.

A lot of work Cato does is pro-bono in order to keep staff overhead costs down he does this because he wants the machine and the company to succeed and honestly I believe him.

For those of you worried with pre-orders of Standard or Limited Versions, don't be. I never intended my previous post to damage the reputation of the company or the machine. It was my intention to let people know of the issues I've had and what I’ve done to fix them. You will note that I continually say 'NOTES TO EXISTING OWNERS' and not future owners within the post. This is because I know that this was down to the early run machines and the subsequent delays in shipping new machines out was due to them working on ironing out the issues that early adopters may have experienced.

We did discuss the topper and unfortunately at this time there will not be a topper for standard version releases of the machine. I realise a lot of you including myself find this disappointing but there is nothing we can do on this point so the only solution at present is to purchase a Limited-edition pin or hope that someone in the community makes an equivalent of their own.

Cato although not posting on this forum does monitor this thread very closely and has watched both the video interview and read through my post. They have mentioned to me that not a lot of people seem to come forward to the support desk and has asked that people just reach out to him if you are experiencing issues.

A new code update is due out shortly which will address some issues but for those of us with Ambush/Sentry gun ball lock issues if we can continue to provide logs and audits it will help everyone else in making the code stable for everyone.

I wasn't forced to put this post up. I know some of you may think that. Cato honestly is a great guy and they are doing their best to make a pin that everyone will enjoy. I continue to say that just as I did in other podcast interviews, I would buy another Pinball Brothers machine and my issues shouldn't dampen your excitement or ownership of purchasing this machine.

Cheers,

Scott

#3621 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So I have to ask...if you were sold a known prototype/demo did you at least get a discount? Seems like a strange scenario to 'screw up'. Did they put it in a box and mix it in with the actual new games?

So this machine was sold as a 'used' machine with less than 50 plays and dialed in with outstanding issues resolved.

A reduced price was offered based on the person collecting it after the show. A further discount was agreed once the playfield issue was discovered during the show.

In hind sight buying new would have been far less stressful and less time consuming with none of the issues I'm still experiencing today.

#3673 2 years ago

I've never had trough issues which is quite funny since I seem to have everything else.

Saying that I've been on 2.2F for a while. I'd go back to 2.2D IF it actually solved my balls getting locked around a Ambush/Sentry Gun Multiball.

I'm still not certain if its code or EM related...

For now I keep uploading logs.

3 months later
#5432 2 years ago

LV invoice for final payment on Friday. Been told will arrive by the end of the month (UK).

Will update when it arrives.

1 week later
#5598 2 years ago

Super glad your pins are arriving. Enjoy them you've waited a long time.

1 week later
#5892 2 years ago

Contacted PB via PB FB Page.

Aliens have shipped (resized).JPGAliens have shipped (resized).JPG

#5937 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Snuck away and worked from the bar today and put together a decent game streaming. Other than switching out the cabinet flipper switches it’s playing well.

Great video, really shows off a nice fully working machine!

3 weeks later
#6425 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I can tell you, I’ve seen the glass off on these a lot Herr at TPF. I’ve played like 4 games on em which were all a lot of fun, but definitely seems a little fragile.

That's definitely disappointing. I was hoping these issues would have been ironed out by now.

What kind of issues were being exhibited?

1 month later
#7332 1 year ago

So I'm back!

This time with an LV. Gone is the prototype. Just finished fitting back the protectors I got made about 6 months ago.

Feels good to have this game back in the house.

Protector set can be obtained from Colywobbles

3 months later
#9351 1 year ago

Anyone have an issue where on the right ramp as it makes the 'u' bend it flies over the wire form?

I reported it to Pinball Brothers but they could never repeat the issue.

Video demonstration

#9427 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamoraldus:

Got a photo head on the upper part of the U? Is the U bent up?
Did you change flipper strength?

No change to flipper strength. It happened from day 1.

Will try some foam tape maybe and will inspect the wire form.

1 year later
#18045 21 days ago

Hey all,

I did a video a while back of cols plastic protectors. Honestly one of the best mods you can do for the game as it's a pretty dark game.

I was the guy with the original SV prototype, then later the LV I bought the set for both games.

Before and after video can be found here.

Message Colywobbles for a set, he's renewed his Pinside plus so he'll be actively responding.

Cheers,

Scott

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider s000m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=s000m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.