IMG_2633 (resized).JPG
IMG_2626 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240405_122308 (resized).jpg
IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6435 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbwizard14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Thought it was interesting of those that voted on the pole as of now 70% are in on Alien SE / LV.
The SE / LV is dead even at 35% each (43 votes) & that’s without any info on the LV upgrades.
My questions are did Pinball Brothers state the amount of LV’s being made, & how many are being allocated to what countries ?! Is it going to presumably be a global total of 426? You have one US distributor which is CoinTaker, wondering how many LV’s they will be allocated.
Also curious to know how much the pole voting will change once they finally introduce the included upgrades / options for the LV.
[quoted image]

500 LVs world wide. At least that is what has been stated from people listening to their podcast.

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

You have the following games likely on the horizon to compete with Pinball Brothers Alien remake, I'd just like to know even if they won't release it until October what's included in the Alien LV.
JJP Toy Story
Stern Godzilla ?
Stern / Kapow Back To The Future ?
Stern JAWS ?
RAZA
Spooky / Ben Heck / CGC new title / Evil Dead ?
American Pinball next title ?
Deep Root Goonies ?
CGC next remake Cactus Canyon ?
CGC new game ?

I can answer that...pinballs.

3 weeks later
#375 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So did the drop ship fall in the ocean? Are they feeding Melissa lies? I mean...wtf? This is the kind of BS I can't stand from companies. Beginning to sound more like another company who didn't learn their lesson and bit off more than they can chew. I mean, I'm all for taking your time, but quit saying things on timelines if you don't intend to keep them and don't give updates when it is way passed them.

The machines are in quarantine for 14 days due to COVID.

#399 3 years ago

There are some snarky, impatient, supposed pinheads we have here. If you got the machine on time and it had quirks, SNARK, if the software wasn't finished, SNARK, show us game play; WHINE. Either you want the game or you don't. Put on your big boy or girl pants and suck up the wait. You want an amazing machine, then wait for an amazing machine. It's not like there aren't any in the wild already... just not this version of a machine that current owners have been raving about that came with problems they had to basically address themselves. These guys are hardly a "new company." As far as a "time line," what would you do if they said 6 more months...pass on the game or do some more complaining? They have been communicating, I guess just not saying what you want to hear.

1 week later
#445 3 years ago

This is from a recent post in the "Game Over" thread. Maybe some of you have read these, they're the rules for the original machine as compiled by the game owners and approved by the Pinball Brothers since the original really did not have much information about the rules (I am repeating what I have read in the other thread.) I am so glad they are remaking this game and I'm getting one!

https://images.pinside.com/d/39/d1/d39d17aa279f8afe6ffa3782a58b751f1440ae0e.pdf

1 month later
#534 3 years ago

I made this today.

IMG_0209[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0209[1] (resized).JPG

1 month later
#861 2 years ago

TOTAN has a very strong magnet too and it is noticeably larger, probably 1/4 inch in diameter and it catches everything too and throws the ball pretty good when it's not sucked below the playfield to battle the Genie.

2 weeks later
#1012 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I was surprised to read that container ships generally take 1 week to cross. I always thought it was much longer than that.

1 week from the east coast to the Mediterranean or vice versa. I was in the Navy for 26 years and made 3 deployments on 3 different types of ships, one being an aircraft carrier and it's a one week cruise.

9 months later
#6146 2 years ago

I just got an invoice notification that the balance is due on my LV and it is ready to be shipped to my house.

#6156 2 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

When did you order?

When they were taking deposits for the SV. Melissa started taking orders for the LV and I believe mine is number 16.

#6248 2 years ago

When these NIB pinball machines are delivered by Fedex, do they just off load it onto the driveway and leave? I'm getting my LV in a couple of days and am being told they will not put it in the garage.

4 months later
#9195 1 year ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I really don't think it needs it, and after seeing EightBallTexas LV shaker when booting the machine it almost bounces the machine out the door

I dislike the shaker and hate what it does when you power up the machine. I disconnected mine and will probably never give it power again.

#9196 1 year ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

If I could turn it off I would.

It is easy to disconnect the power to it, that is what I did and it's all good now. You can always reconnect the power too, it's just 1 plug.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 160.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbwizard14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=pbwizard14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.