b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider munsters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#151 3 years ago

Yea, relax pls, give them time hope to play end 2021/ begin 2022 to play on my LV

3 weeks later
#274 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

It's a new machine, different aspects to it, new manufacturer, new company behind it...you make it sound like it's the EXACT same machine from the same company. I don't get why so many people try to make excuses for these companies. It's NOT NORMAL for a company to ask you to pay $10,000 for a machine that they don't even show you publicly. Not normal, folks. If you're cool with it, good for you, but I ain't.

Haha what did you smoke today? I have reservation and chosen number for LV without deposit. And wich excuses ur talkin’ about? If 10k means so much for you, u should find another hobby. I only pay when my LV is rdy to ship.

5 months later
#1515 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

That's much better... available for HW-ALIEN but sold out.

Nice! Ae should ask some modders to make this one

2 months later
#2841 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Very Nice. I hope my LV will have them.
It's 7pm now in Sweden. You think PB are all in a meeting for tomorrow reveal??? LOL.
jeez guy give us a little nugget or a post ....salivating like the queen over here...

It’s 22:00 now, so over 2 hours it’s friday, so maybe we get lucky and they reveal it

#2844 2 years ago

Well, i’m waiting…

979CC357-B505-44D1-A40E-C1EE1BA32369 (resized).jpeg979CC357-B505-44D1-A40E-C1EE1BA32369 (resized).jpeg
#2871 2 years ago

Aaaaa how long it will take

#2980 2 years ago

Relax, little by little we learn more until the moment you have it at home
Art looks amazing!

#2983 2 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

LoL, would you like to buy a car? I can show you a picture of what it should look like. Just slap down 1k and I will show you what your car actually looks like and what options the car comes with at some point down the road.

Bullshit. You know what your getting, if you have doubts, dont buy it!

#2985 2 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

I hope you're not in marketing for a living.

Haha, well i do

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2987 2 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

LMAO!!!
Ford would like to introduce the all new F-150! You know what YOU'RE getting, if you have doubts, dont buy it!

Pfff, ford? Please,, we only do serious cars here in Europe. Sure ill buy the new audi Q7 or A8 without seeing it

#2990 2 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Marketing must be very interesting in Europe.....

You buy an new car from a screen right? We do, because the new car must be made. Thats my point. And again, you KNOW what your getting. If you want to know it ALL right away, you must be an grocer i guess.
Stop complaining about the marketing, chill take a beer. Cheers

#2995 2 years ago

Nobody is wrong here indeed It’s still an opinion that the marketing was bad. No fact! I liked the reveal!

#3003 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

You like the reveal? Please be specific of what you liked about it.
I have no dog in this hunt but I am curious.
There was no game play shown. No videos or really good pictures. What was so good about it?
Curious.
Thank you.

I liked it, not saying it was spectacular. Dont need to see videos because it’s an know game. Gameplay enough on yt.

Quoted from Drain-O:

I think the difference you're dealing with here on your marketing analogy, is two-fold. One, we're dealing with a limited-edition collectable, which is a totally different market than a car. Second, no one put down a dollar for an unidentified product, people put down a dollar for a place in line.
It's not that I don't understand what you're getting at, but as a guy who is also buying a Godzilla table, I just witnessed what happened with the LEs for that table, and it was far more chaotic/insider-dealsmanship than cointaker did with the LVs.
Right now Pinball is the 2020s version of beanie-babies when it comes to the limited edition aspects of things.

Dude, i dindt start the comparing with a car. And yes, i know all about the craziness about le’s, who doenst in this hobby…

#3017 2 years ago

The 2k is well worth it! In addition, when selling, the value stays or increases! If you are in doubt between an SV or LV, take the LV for sure!

4 weeks later
#3636 2 years ago

Some news about Alien: Awakening or Covenant 2?

#3643 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

What do you mean by this?

I mean if there is any news about those movies.. If I remember well the storyline is there but they still not working on it?

#3678 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I think you're looking for a different thread. This thread is for discussing the Pinball Brothers Alien(s) pinball machine.

No, this thread could be relevant for my questions. So anyone knows when the next Alien movie come out?

#3682 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

It is not relevant. Go to a movies thread. We have enough miscellaneous conversation in this thread as it is.

Well, miscellaneous is ok as long it’s relevant to topic. And my question is in my opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider munsters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=munsters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.