pasted_image (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240325_231501 (resized).jpg
A6A6E2A3-579E-429A-93D8-6B77FC42C7B9 (resized).jpeg
69A6272E-06A0-46AB-882E-6F56825BDB2F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago

Nice!!!! 2021 will bring two 70’s movies / Pins that use a famous Bitch quote...

“Get away from her you BITCH!” - Alien
“Smile you son of a BITCH!” - Jaws

2 weeks later
#190 3 years ago

I'm still curious as to what's going to be the upgrades for the LV. When are those features supposed to be announced ?

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Here we show over tightened lane guide cutting through. You can clearly see the ridge that the metal left in the clear coat. On the sides of the ridge you cannot see any pooling. We tested this before, in a long term test, no difference, no pooling. You can see with what force we tightened the guide,
the metal post totally bent under the force and even snapped.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
Buthamburg Team

Are the SE & LV playfields identical ? Will playfields be available for purchase separately as a part, if so what will the cost be ?

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Here we show the final sanding process for the finish clear coat. Old school style, gentle touch.
Although we spend a lot of time for the finish clear coat, don’t expect a 100 % perfect mirror finishing like you would get from, example, Kruzmann. It is not possible time wise in production process. But the finishing is still very decent and the playfields hold up well, as in our normal, silkscreened repro playfields.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
Buthamburg Team

Looks really good pretty damn mirror like glass finish to me! Just curious what type of bonnet & wax do you guys use or recommend for your playfields ?

#225 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Don't know if I can wait that long

While good things are worth waiting for....and I have no problem in doing so, I’d just love to know what’s the anticipated upgrades for the LV. When the other companies release different models simultaneously they divulge to you what separates them so you can make the best decision that suits your needs, all we got was a $2,200 price increase & left to guess what the upgrades will be.

I’m also baffled as to why if they claimed SE games would ship in January why they don’t have at least a teaser video short clip of the game play.

#233 3 years ago

Thought it was interesting of those that voted on the pole as of now 70% are in on Alien SE / LV.

The SE / LV is dead even at 35% each (43 votes) & that’s without any info on the LV upgrades.

My questions are did Pinball Brothers state the amount of LV’s being made, & how many are being allocated to what countries ?! Is it going to presumably be a global total of 426? You have one US distributor which is CoinTaker, wondering how many LV’s they will be allocated.

Also curious to know how much the pole voting will change once they finally introduce the included upgrades / options for the LV.

D0A41842-029C-47DF-87EA-5D39EE487285 (resized).jpegD0A41842-029C-47DF-87EA-5D39EE487285 (resized).jpeg

#239 3 years ago

I agree and certainly an exciting time for pinball, I would love to finally see what's included in the LV's though.

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Have just confirmed that Pinball Brothers are supposed to be making an announcement tomorrow and they do have some machines ready to go on the boat and they are air freighting a couple to Cointaker, so hopefully there will be news tomorrow

Hopefully part of the news is that they will divulge LV information.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

If this is true, I find it even MORE odd that they haven't released 1 video of gameplay. I mean....seriously?!? You expect folks to put $10k into a machine that went tits up a few years ago....and you don't demonstrate it once? Even after announcing it almost a month ago?

6F3FB815-D122-45C0-AC53-939B5E554D9F (resized).jpeg6F3FB815-D122-45C0-AC53-939B5E554D9F (resized).jpeg
#262 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Ohhhh I like the physical ball lock - this is going to be sooo cool

Wait doesn’t this contradict what they said... they said they built / shipped games already some shipped via air & now posted “we have a problem, need to work it out before we ship games” ?!

#266 3 years ago

You have the following games likely on the horizon to compete with Pinball Brothers Alien remake, I'd just like to know even if they won't release it until October what's included in the Alien LV.

JJP Toy Story
Stern Godzilla ?
Stern / Kapow Back To The Future ?
Stern JAWS ?
RAZA
Spooky / Ben Heck / CGC new title / Evil Dead ?
American Pinball next title ?
Deep Root Goonies ?
CGC next remake Cactus Canyon ?
CGC new game ?

#291 3 years ago

You guys sure do LOVE the upcoming Pinball Brothers Alien...

Pinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN.pngPinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN.png
#294 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Nice I see my name around the 9PM mark.....I am famous chappie101 lol.

Since we don't have any other photos / videos yet... figured I'd make some more art...

Pinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN_PINSIDE (resized).pngPinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN_PINSIDE (resized).png
#340 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Getting ready just need the machine now
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I also see a piece of JAWS artwork in the upper right hand of one of those pics, how great would JAWS & ALIEN pins look together ?

jawsVsAlein (resized).jpgjawsVsAlein (resized).jpg
#344 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

We're gonna need a bigger boat
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great prop! But to really make it a bit more authentic think you should bend the license plate a bit & add some patina ...that looks way too clean to be taken out of a sharks belly! I for one “want to believe” Alien & Jaws will eventually both make their way into my collection and reside next to each other in prefect razor sharp teeth harmony. Both Alien & Jaws have the greatest use of the quote using BITCH....

“Smile you son of a BITCH!!” - JAWS
&
“Get away from her you BITCH!!”- Alien

1FF14C07-DBE3-4D02-94FF-2454B6AABB8D (resized).jpeg1FF14C07-DBE3-4D02-94FF-2454B6AABB8D (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#427 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Have no fear, PB are here!

Mmmmm Peanut Butter... Aliens

PBALIEN (resized).jpgPBALIEN (resized).jpg
5 months later
#1782 2 years ago

Was at Pinfest this weekend talked to Melissa from CoinTaker in the flesh regarding Alien LV. She claims the details / announcement will be made prior to the end of the year of officially what will be included. I'm really looking forward to adding this game to my collection. I hope that they include some nice goodies with the LV (It's assumed that beacons are coming *likely confirmed* for sure). I commend you guys as the first testers people to receive the standard edition Alien games for keeping your cool on the brand new revision of this game as they work out some kinks. From the surface it looks like Pinball Brothers are committed to standing by their products / customer support to make sure things are rectified. I'm not expecting the LV's to be perfect, but hopefully they address majority of the known initial issues prior to those shipping, as badly as I want it now, I'd rather wait for them to work things out.

1 week later
#1841 2 years ago

I'm going with 2-4 Months Until Alien LV features reveal. October - December 2021. With LV games shipping Q1 of 2022.

#1844 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I am going with Nov 20th...lol.

Are you randomly guessing ? Or was the date confirmed from Pinball Brothers ? Or perhaps that's when Alien Xmas came out last year...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Xmas

1 month later
#2571 2 years ago

It will only work if you have this USB Stick...

10-DAYS Until LV Announcement !!! So pumped for this game!!!

usb_alien (resized).jpgusb_alien (resized).jpg
#2576 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I paid my dollar for an LV space lol.
I hope i dont get f#ckrd on this.
So far i have lost out on ultaman and Godzilla...
Its still unclear if this game is worth the price increase.
Lotta stuff to work out.
Godzilla looks awesome.

Likewise! I was on the email list well before cointaker implemented that dollar thing on their website with a few emails to prove that, I hope Melissa / Cointaker honor that. I was even asked for a specific requested LV number of my choice at the time. The MSRP price is already released $10.695 for Limited Version (LV) – tba Sept 24, 2021 from Pinball Brothers for the LV, just like you and everyone else just awaiting on the features.

#2649 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Anyone think they'll add that playfield screen back on the LV?

It would be cool, it wouldn’t surprise me If they add some or most of these features into the LV:

-Lockdown bar as additional screen / viewing area. (Assuming they don’t place the other screen into the playfield)
-Larger backbox LCD monitor
-Black / Shinny Alien Wet look to match the queen powder coated trim
-Upgraded HD / Invisaglass
-Beacon “topper” lights
-Numbered Plaque
-Shaker
-Customs Shooter Rod
-Mirrored upgraded art / Backglass / blades
-Extra game mode

#2788 2 years ago

The LV features reveal in 2 days can't wait!
200.gif200.gif

#2807 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Same. Black mirror woulda been awesome.

As I stated previously in this thread I can totally see the LV reveal getting some type of drippy Black shinny looking Armor to match that of the queen.

“Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye
Until then, baby, are you going to let 'em hold you down and make you cry?
Don't you know? Don't you know, things can change
Things'll go your way
If you Hold On for one more day
Can you Hold On for one more day?
Things'll go your way
Hold On for one more day”... for the Alien LV reveal tomorrow!

AF77F6B7-19D7-48EB-9F67-37EB288ED2AA.gifAF77F6B7-19D7-48EB-9F67-37EB288ED2AA.gif
#2842 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

It’s 22:00 now, so over 2 hours it’s friday, so maybe we get lucky and they reveal it

Maybe, but I'll say likely in 12-18hrs it will be revealed tomorrow afternoon / early evening unless it automatically updates on the website at midnight.

#2845 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Well, i’m waiting…[quoted image]

I'm not chill... too excited... running around ....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#2851 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I’m pumped to see the LV!
Didn’t realize that powder came from PB. Talk about a sweet surprise.
For me I hope they have the lit side blades and beacons working. That would be great. Larger back box sure or pf screen but both would be fine without. Of course I’m on the LV list and high up at that. Can’t wait to see the new features

Ditto !! Although I hope they don't release the Alien XV, They also left a blank spot next to it... SV, LV, XV & __? I know they've stated the LV is the highest tier... I hope so as whatever it is I'm in for the creme de la creme Alien.
170789836_218742690051858_5390545807610668461_n (resized).jpg170789836_218742690051858_5390545807610668461_n (resized).jpg

#2859 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Is everyone even those that put in a $1 intent bound by the increased price ?
That sucks if so.

I don't think CoinTaker is honoring that original pricing for the LV prior to it being announced, I was on an "E-mail list" before the $1.00 list was implemented, Would love to see Melissa / CoinTaker chime in on this. I just want to secure one either way.

#2861 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So how many LV's did Pinball Bros say would be made? I got on the $1.00 list several months back but can't remember how many would be made now.
What time is their reveal tomorrow? Hoping they put an upgraded apron on this thing and a really cool topper in addition to the standard LE/LV enhanced features.

I don't think they mentioned any time frame, I think they will just update their site / social media and pinside / this thread you will know... although it seems like the waits is 39 light years away from Earth....

The Limited Versions It's 500 from what I read but should be 426... for you know LV-426 would make the most sense.

#3033 2 years ago

I'm ALIE-IN!! On the LV! placed my pre-order with CoinTaker...

I absolutely LOVE the new artwork on the LV done by pinsider Aurich , it's beautiful and can't wait to see better high res pics.

In photoshop real quick a tried making the armor darker / black makes a huge difference and makes the art POP / look that much better. The armor should be black especially because it has a "custom cut xeno" head where the flipper buttons are. I also brightened the "backbox" art area & Inner Side Blades to make them look "Lit". I also swapped out the beacon render for the original beacon lights. I really hope they don't make an Alien [XV] and that the Alien LV is the top tier.. It is what it is, but I'm ALIE-IN on the LV!!

mod_LV (resized).pngmod_LV (resized).png
#3189 2 years ago

Is this not an Alien thread... Why not talk about this QUEEN!!

CI_64300_1339638654 (resized).jpgCI_64300_1339638654 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3377 2 years ago

I have a feeling I'm going to get my LV Alien before my Spooky Halloween... either way they will look great next to each other.

myers_vs_alien (resized).jpgmyers_vs_alien (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3460 2 years ago

Once they start going, I’m wondering how long it will take them to satisfy the orders for the LV. They bumped it up to 1000, what’s Pinball Brothers production capacity ? Spooky can make a comparable roughly 1250 machines in 18 months with about 70 games per month. Are they first starting the “LV” builds / shipment in Q1 2022 or will any of them ship in Q4 2021 ?

#3466 2 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I run numerous Sterns, JJP, Spooky, and even Dutch machines along with all the other stuff I have.
The arcade I own is the largest in the South. Probably 3rd or 4th largest in the country and we put these through the ringer in tournaments as well.

Is it Game Terminal ? If not whats the name of your spot ?

#3468 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I've still had LESS problems with Alien than I had with R&M.

This doesn't bode well for me since I have a Halloween on order, and it's my first Spooky.

#3487 2 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

but this romanticizing of boutique stuff needs to stop.

Quoted from cpr9999:

you had to be romanticizing a bit here

8F45F5C8-78D8-4B41-9267-5B2C5B8909F6 (resized).jpeg8F45F5C8-78D8-4B41-9267-5B2C5B8909F6 (resized).jpeg
#3527 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Look for it after the two shipments roll in.

Got some behind the scenes video of this happening at the CoinTaker warehouse…

D475B9B2-6AB1-4D7B-BFDE-DBE8552C1E51.gifD475B9B2-6AB1-4D7B-BFDE-DBE8552C1E51.gif
2 weeks later
#3787 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Next batch of SV's loaded up and getting ready to leave Spain, next stop NYC and Cointaker. Look for these to hit Cointaker around 11/15. SV for thanksgiving!! Whoop!
[quoted image]

Wow LTG has his own ship! Woulda thought he woulda called it the “S.S. Punchy”

1 week later
#3918 2 years ago

back 47 days ago I posted .... "In photoshop real quick a tried making the armor darker / black makes a huge difference and makes the art POP / look that much better. The armor should be black especially because it has a "custom cut xeno" head where the flipper buttons are. I also brightened the "backbox" art area & Inner Side Blades to make them look "Lit". I also swapped out the beacon render for the original beacon lights."
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzAvYzUvY2EvMGM1Y2E4ZTdjYTNhNzM4NDIyZjNkMmUyYWFhMjViYTcyMjVhMTZiMS5wbmc (resized).pngaHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzAvYzUvY2EvMGM1Y2E4ZTdjYTNhNzM4NDIyZjNkMmUyYWFhMjViYTcyMjVhMTZiMS5wbmc (resized).png

I'm already in on an LV, very excited, would be nice to get non rendered photos of the LV at this point. Unless they are considering still making some minor changes. It looks as though PB Alien's SV's etc are getting more and more reliable with each update. Hopefully PB sorts out as many known issues before they start to ship the start of the LV's. I know most people are boat watching on this thread, I'd rather wait longer to have potentially a more reliable game. I feel that they will still also come out with an Alien [XV]. Who knows all of these manufactures seem to change their minds once they have money in hand from pee-orders / announcements are made.

#3921 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Too bad they don't have an engineering sample to show what the actual package is. Cancelled my LV spot and stuck with my SV until I can see a real game.

I agree they should have showed ACTUAL cabinet as opposed to a render. But you pretty much should be able to grasp the game as their photoshop place holder. And speaking of art, you can tell just from that render that pinsider Aurich did an incredible job. It would be really neat if they decided to add the glowing "ALIEN" letters on the side with it being back lit opaque plexiglass / acrylic glass etc (similar to the Heighway version). I could also see them still producing an Alien [XV] with that and possibly larger screen, would it piss me off as an LV buyer, if announced down the road... probably. But most of the pinball manufactures have proven they basically do what they want. Just as others stated happy to have this game become available again. What an amazing effort & accomplishment for Pinball Brothers!

#3924 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

i believe to CoinTaker, then scheduling for delivery by Fedex occurs.

I apologize if this was asked before does CoinTaker charge tax if I'm an out of state buyer / shipping cost OR do they allow pickup ?

#3928 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I woudlnt doubt that the do make an XV... cash is king as evident by the Elvira 40th 25K version right? Fast forward a year from now.. supply chain is sorted, all the bugs are sorted out on SV/LV and rock solid.. why not go XV and throw in all the bells and whistles? Go 20K for it and only 777 units or some stuff like that. they would sell it out i am sure.

They might, but I have a feeling they would be putting focus towards their next title at that point. I saw Queen, but is that going to be the release to the public same art toys etc ? A year in the Pinball world is a long long long time. You'll have Rush & 3-4 other Stern titles to pick from, CGC will likely be finishing up CCR likely will announce TOMr or TOTANr or their own original title next. Spooky will be done with Halloween / Ultraman with likely a new release / (Scooby Doo/ Evil Dead ?) dual release. JJP will of announced Toy Story. American Pinball / Riot Pinball possibly doing Alice In Wonderland.

#3946 2 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

Update! We finally have a check in and its close to NY now! wooooot
[quoted image]

I can take a boat out of Captree for you guys if you want that ships pretty close to me...

3 weeks later
#4447 2 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Melissa is on holiday this week

alien-christmas (resized).jpgalien-christmas (resized).jpg
#4512 2 years ago

I keep getting stuck to this thread... with LV anticipation!

941 (resized).jpg941 (resized).jpg
#4568 2 years ago

Awaiting my LV/…Wish the armor was black. Other wise looks great!!

#4572 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

While that is probably the best trailer they've made yet...it barely shows off a reason to get an LV.
Why blue over black? Why all open eggs?
The bg is personal preference...since it is about the movies...i am just not a fan of the comic book style art. As it doesnt blend with the cabinet. The pf art was by the same person or different?

The cabinet art is by pinsider Aurich and I think it's amazing!~ The lit inside art blades are sweet!! The armor really should be black. I don't mind the stubby beacons will fit my ceiling haha

#4674 2 years ago

Don’t leave LV-426 without it !

3FD2985F-F53E-4E71-BD3E-4C9CA4E9EDDF (resized).jpeg3FD2985F-F53E-4E71-BD3E-4C9CA4E9EDDF (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4795 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

First time my son has shown interest in pinball for a long time! It was a small mp4 clip but can't upload.[quoted image]

I REALLY Wish that someone would come out with a JAWS new pin whoever it would be JJP, STERN, PinBall Brothers, Spooky, American etc...

1 week later
#4968 2 years ago

That Aurich backglass art in combination with the attract mode is dope!! This should be an option across ALL attract modes on all current pins... makes so much sense. I would much rather see a "completed backglass" as they did, as opposed to this is how to insert quarters into slots, this is how to hit the start button etc... Looks sexy & clean... also side note my wife brought this home to me last night, mind you she has NO idea that I have a deposit down on an Alien LV....[Alien walking his face hugger, while on his mobile device lol]

IMG_0950 (resized).jpgIMG_0950 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5075 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I eat my words and all is right with the world!!

Mmmm I miss eating my words “Alienbits” we’re the best!

3ADDDBF3-EAC1-4582-96E3-BC3F24927719 (resized).jpeg3ADDDBF3-EAC1-4582-96E3-BC3F24927719 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#5356 2 years ago

I can’t wait for my Alien LV!!! Would look perfect next to JAWS / Predator.

Jakusu saw your custom retheme JAWS the more I think about it that the big companies Stern / JJP haven’t done it yet… perhaps pinball brothers would make JAWS. Outside of Queen perhaps their next game would be “Predator” but man oh man would I love a JAWS eventually from any company… 50th Jaws anniversary is 2025. That’s my guess as to when one of these companies will bring it to market finally, if not I’m reaching out to you in 2026!

#5398 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

No need to worry... that was just A Kraken that took down one of the
East India Trading Company ships from POTC... Alien is still CRUISING it's way to port!

ALIEN_Cruise (resized).pngALIEN_Cruise (resized).png
#5410 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Melissa confirmed I’m on Dec boat. Who is captaining the tracking for this one!!?

The captain fell asleep at the helm... don't worry it's mostly autonomous...
MV5BZTFmMjEzMGMtMjZhNC00YWYzLWFhYjktZGZhNTVmYTIyZTcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BZTFmMjEzMGMtMjZhNC00YWYzLWFhYjktZGZhNTVmYTIyZTcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_ (resized).jpg

1 month later
#6441 2 years ago

Great pics!! Glad to see LVs starting to land, can’t wait to get mine!!

My Alien LV deposit to CoinTaker was September of 2021, Curious as to know how long / how many games PB can pump out in conjunction with the SV’s. Hope everyone gets their game no matter the version, curious to know how long PB is expecting to deliver all 1000 LV’s.

1 week later
#6654 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

???![quoted image]

If you are circling the JAWS pin, he made a custom Fish Tales Re-theme which is amazing. Pretty sure once whoever presumably Stern comes out with one it will look great next to Alien that’s for sure!

1 week later
#7028 1 year ago

How many Alien LV's have been delivered thus far ? What's the time line expectancy of the first few hundred games or for them to finish the 1000 run ? How many can they crank out per week / month ? I can't wait for my LV, just curious how long it will be for me and others to get their game. I'm hoping sometime before the end of the year. CoinTakers website does show "Delivery 2022", but who knows.

I see #25 hit pinside market place already. $14,500.

#7038 1 year ago
Quoted from conester:

I put a deposit on an LV last weekend so I'm one of the high numbers I'm sure....but that's ok because it gives me more time to save the money.....I was told 6-7 months out most likely until mine is ready, but I'm thinking it will be more likely be over a year out....just a hunch, but I'm ok with that. I just hope I am able to get one this go around....last time didn't work out too well! So glad I might be able to get my dream theme first NIB machine!!
Oh, and I'm VERY happy to see the Customer Service response by PB's....VERY impressive and it helps me feel better about spending so much on this pin! Kudo's to them and keep it up!!!
Brian

CONGRATS first NIB is a great accomplishment especially on a title you are clamoring for! I hope you get your game asap, however that time frame seems very optimistic to me. I put my Alien LV deposit in September of 2021... I'm happy if I'm 6-7 months away at this point. Although I haven't spoke to Melissa in a while. I'm almost coming up on waiting 8 months. I feel really bad for those that got screwed on the last Alien fiasco so I can't really complain. If anything is learned from early adopters in pinball it's to be patient!

2 months later
#8194 1 year ago

What #LV is the latest to ship / be delivered ?

2 months later
#9628 1 year ago

Ripley said “Get away from her you BITCH!” I didn’t listen… & would like to say that I just setup my LV and this game is absolutely beyond incredible!
67C23ABC-C747-4CA2-9269-FA1FBFD7044E (resized).jpeg67C23ABC-C747-4CA2-9269-FA1FBFD7044E (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders
Pinball Machine
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Stroudsburg, PA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=mrclean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.