b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6075 2 years ago

Ordered in 2014. Got a voucher and still waiting.

Curious if anyone else with a voucher for a game yet? I had one promised and hear it went to someone else as someone got a game without a populated playfield.

Super pissed and the wait.

#6078 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I forgot about them vouchers! Who promised you the one they gave to another customer? Your distributor, coin taker or was it PB directly? Definitely been too long and anyone else would be pissed off too. Also, who ships a game without the playfield in it!? Holy sheep shit batman

Ordered from Cointaker two years ago after the whole fiasco and after I got my voucher. I do not think I can order direct from PB. It sucks

#6080 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Are voucher people somehow getting lower priority? I thought everyone was in the same queue.

Melissa at Cointaker told me no one has gotten a voucher game yet. The voucher gives us a discount.

It’s pretty crappy we bought from Heighway, got screwed and now are getting screwed again.

#6082 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

*A well deserved discount
This title is so cursed. Shameful!

I hope PB starts to fulfill the voucher people soon. To be waiting since November 2014 is ridiculous.

#6089 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

PB needs to sell enough games at regular price before they can honor the vouchers. I understand your frustration, but they need to survive and stay solvent first and foremost. PB isn’t screwing you. They are doing you a solid. THEY didn’t take your money, Heighway did. Be patient. The vouchers are a gift from a company who got NONE of the money that you sent to Heighway.

So my $$$ helps Heighway buy the equipment and he guarantees me #2 Alien LE, then because someone buys on the cheap, I have no way to get a game I paid for. There should be creditors that need to be taken care of for this transfer to happen, no?

Then to try to make good, we get a voucher saying we will give you a discount out of good faith because you helped him buy the equipment.

Sorry though that's messed up. They should be mixing the games in.

THE LESSON IS NEVER PREORDER A GAME AS YOU LIKELY WILL GET SCREWED! I'm tired of all of it after 7 plus years. I want my game or want to be a creditor and get some money back from the Heighway sale. I sat quiet and was promised a game.

FACT IS, NEW MONEY SPEAKS AND EXISTING ORDERS ARE MONEY IN THE BANK. Some distributors are doing this now with new money. Is this what we want as a community? I assume people pay in full to be first in line, though it's much better with some businesses to wait and pay a little more to cut the line. Those actions get you a game faster and guaranteed. Otherwise, you never know if you will ever get your game.

alien #2 (resized).JPGalien #2 (resized).JPGalien #2 (resized).JPGalien #2 (resized).JPG
1 month later
#7005 2 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Ok I have an LV (or will shortly) - where can I grab the 2.6 Firmware from? Not seeing it on their site. Thanks,
Sorry never mind, found it: https://pinballbrothers.freshdesk.com/support/home

Needed this link

#7165 2 years ago

Joined the club

#7236 1 year ago

This insert is strange in that there are lines and people have reported cracking. Something seems amiss.
7A9F7409-9C27-41AD-8742-6B6F3CED9986 (resized).jpeg7A9F7409-9C27-41AD-8742-6B6F3CED9986 (resized).jpeg

I have about 7-8 plays on the game. I do not think it’s a crack, I think it’s a weak spot that will crack. There likely needs to be a fix. Maybe a playfield overlay as my guess is the ball hits it off the target and may cause it to crack over time.

#7245 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Submit a ticket with Pinball Brothers Freshdesk please. It could be a larger issue starting to form now. Thank you.

How do I do this? What’s the url? I ended up putting a soft cling pad on it. Though it doesn’t seem cracked from above. Running my finger over it is what showed it’s not level. Almost like they stopped clear coating at a spot.

2 weeks later
#7545 1 year ago

Took about 12 games and the Xeno head doesn’t work. It won’t retract the full way.

Any idea who to contact or what to do? I need to know the contact info.

#7655 1 year ago

I’m looking to trade my LE for a Big Lebowski, BBB plus cash or straight up sale. It’s working though I do not want the headache.

#7718 1 year ago

Disabled my Xeno and the game is pretty solid. I wish the code would know its disabled to start multiball without the blank screen. The toy is just not good as it barely works and causes issues.

3 weeks later
#8006 1 year ago

Fantastic. Is it bug free? I’ll wait till more people confirm it work.

2 weeks later
#8232 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

The tounge would get bit and stay stuck out on mine too. Wasn't code related and the fix is on the support page. You got to tighten up the bolt is all.
https://pinballbrothers.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/80000709052-issue-xeno-calibration

This is great. I disabled it on mine as it kept sticking. I’ll have to try this fix.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8296 1 year ago

Where do I get the new code and do I just plug in the usb to update.

1 month later
#9101 1 year ago

Is the latest code 2.7?

Mine has an issue quite frequently where the start button or buttons on the door do not work at times.

I reboot or several reboots always fix it.

2 weeks later
#9610 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

yes they have documentaion on their support site as well.... very responsive.

PB are great though the website needs work as it’s not easy to find.

1 month later
#10638 1 year ago

Anyone else having intermittent issues as when the machine boots, sometimes no buttons work like the start or menu buttons.

It’s quite strange as reboot sometimes fixes.

#10680 1 year ago

I flashed everything and still having issues with start button and coin door not always working.

Who do I contact at PB?

#10681 1 year ago

When the start button works the small screen doesn’t and when I cannot start the game, the small screen works.

So strange.

501F2DD2-3679-4F77-9EB8-06B1D9CB804A (resized).jpeg501F2DD2-3679-4F77-9EB8-06B1D9CB804A (resized).jpeg
#10683 1 year ago

Struggling to find the email or link to create the ticket.

#10698 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

lol WHAT!?
Two seemingly unlinked items. So bizarre.

Yeah. I think the small display lost power while I was fixing the start button now as it boots and everything works but the small screen.

My thought is it lost the display setting somehow as I see it fine during boot.

Right now all works great with that being the exception. I need help figuring out how to get the resolution adjusted back to what it should be is my guess.

#10706 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Damn, the rebuild seems complicated. But looks like I may have to try it.

#10707 1 year ago

Super Easy

#10794 1 year ago

I posted a a question on the https://pinballbrothers.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/80000843825--how-to-rebuild-machine-alien-2-2

Site and no help.

I reloaded the software and still no small display. Though it works during startup so I know it’s getting a signal and power.

Anyone else have a blank small display during gameplay?

#10796 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Are you seeing the Linux commands during startup or just that the screen comes on. If the HDMI cable was loose from either end it would come in whe power is applied and then go black with no input. If you see a bunch of white letters on multiple lines then you are seeing computer output

seeing the Linux commands on the screen. My thoughts are that the resolution to the screen is corrupt.

So I did a full reload of 2.8 and no good as the problem persists.

#10820 1 year ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I am considering joining the Alien club by buying a year old machine. The pin I am after however has a problem - the monitor on the playfield, I mean in the back of the pinball machine (it reads something like "Loading dock, outer door" on this monitor) does sometimes not come up when starting the pinball machine and then one has to reboot the pin and after that it works ok. I tried to make searches, but could not find a solution for this. Is there a solution for it, what kind of problem is this to fix? Thanks for any info!

I’m dealing with something similar now

3 weeks later
#11246 1 year ago

Anyone have version 2.6 as I restored back to 2.2 and need 2.6

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.