20240307_181954 (resized).jpg
20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grahamharley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5034 2 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Has anyone paid in full for their LV? Or received an invoice from Cointaker?

I am game #10 and I paid my invoice in full last week, Have been told approx 35 LV's are shipping end of this month

1 month later
#5506 2 years ago

I was told approx 36LV's when I spoke to Melissa a few weeks ago' Im paid in full and have game LV#10
I will share if/when I hear anything

#5514 2 years ago

I don't remember the exact date but it was when the dollar deposit was first announced, I think around Jan 7
I was never on the SV list

#5573 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm still not getting a response...

Have you called her directly, she always answers or calls right back

2 weeks later
#5901 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

So...y'all wanna share the tracking info of the boat? That would be nice to know when it's supposed to get to the US. From what I've read earlier in this thread it looks like it could be stuck in port for a while before making it's way to Cointaker?

I think/hope that was an isolated problem with the trucking company on the US side

1 month later
#6649 2 years ago

Im LV#10 and its my understanding that there was a small batch that were air freighted before TPF about 12 games, for some reason they did not ship the games in order , so I got skipped. I was told that there was another small batch air freighted and I should expect my game in about 10 days or so, based on number#7 getting notified , Im hoping that myself and a few others should be getting notified by fedex.

when I spoke to Melissa prior to the texas pinball festival she said that no freighters had left yet with LV's but should be leaving "very soon"
I was told about 35 or so LV's should be in the shipment

3 weeks later
#7216 1 year ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

For those that are interested...or for what it's worth, I received an e-mail from Coin-taker this morning (unsolicited) telling me that my LV order would be an additional 90 to 120 days before delivery. I placed my order on 4 November 2021. I let them know that I appreciated the head's up.

I ordered mine in January 2021 LV #10 Paid in Full January 2022 and still don't have my game. I was told they were shipping in order of game #. First it was airfreighted then it wasn't, then it was on the second air freight shipment , then it wasn't. Then was told it was on the last boat and it wasn't ,now being told leaving on the next boat May 4th.
The waiting is bad enough but being told several times that its on it way to find out its not is very frustrating.
Not really sure what to think at this point. No choice but to wait it out. I see game numbers before mine and after mine that have been shipped

4 weeks later
#7819 1 year ago

just unboxed my new LV#22, Only briefly played a brief game but have a few odd issues. The underside of the head was damaged(I will put that aside for now)

when looking at the lock down bar there is a space in between the playfield and the lock down bar and the game looks like the playfield is not pulled all the way forward and a bit out of square.(I will show pictures once I get the playfield to slide back into the game). I have slid the playfield forward and now no matter how I try I cant get it to slide all the way back into the cabinet. it only slides back to a point and wont go back any further. checked for obstructions, cables etc. any insight would be greatly appreciated

#7823 1 year ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

just unboxed my new LV#22, Only briefly played a brief game but have a few odd issues. The underside of the head was damaged(I will put that aside for now)
when looking at the lock down bar there is a space in between the playfield and the lock down bar and the game looks like the playfield is not pulled all the way forward and a bit out of square.(I will show pictures once I get the playfield to slide back into the game). I have slid the playfield forward and now no matter how I try I cant get it to slide all the way back into the cabinet. it only slides back to a point and wont go back any further. checked for obstructions, cables etc. any insight would be greatly appreciated

I got the playfield to slide back in , pushed the back slightly to the left and it slid into place. My next issue is there is a gap in between the playfield and lock down bar(see Pic)

Quoted from grahamharley:

I got the playfield to slide back in , is this gap between the playfield and lock down normal?

thumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpg
1 week later
#7973 1 year ago

i am on 2.6 and have a LV. I get an occasional blank screen at boot, but power down and wait a few seconds

tonight during the start up sequence the volume screen came up with the number 6 and the flippers would activate on there own and flip several times. Once they stopped moving the screen would still be on volume 6(the six almost looked like it was trying to change)

the game was dead other than the screen showing volume 6 and the flippers working when pressed.

not sure if anyone has had this happen

2 weeks later
#8192 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Does anyone know if pinstadiums work well with the LV version, considering the side rails and backbox have the extra lighting? Will it enhance the experience, or is it just not needed?

I personally feel the lighting on the LV is perfect, I dont see the need for pinstadiums but others may feel differently

3 weeks later
#8627 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

My LV arrived about two weeks after initial billing, but it has been all over the place historically.
Anybody have any playfield controller box replacement pro tips? Does the whole playfield really need to come out?

I have replaced my box without taking the playfield out. There are 2 screws(in front of box) that connect the box to the frame
its in betwenn the two rows of wires

it make life easier if you cut some wire ties to loosen things up as they are very tight

2 weeks later
#9052 1 year ago
Quoted from hollyw00d:

So LV#99 reporting in. A few issues
1) On first boot, the Xeno tongue was grinding something awful and would get stuck. I manually pushed and pulled it multiple times but it was very resistant in the middle. It sounds like it's grinding bad, and I was getting a SW error as it wouldn't calibrate. I was going to take the whole assembly out, but I can't figure out a way to unscrew it from the playfield as the left side screws are blocked by the motor that's mounted. After playing though, it seems to be working ok for now. Not confident it will stay that way.
2) My pop bumpers get stuck sometimes so the bumper action isn't great. Is this due to spoons needing replacing as someone mentioned before? (See Images)
3) Also, all of my target LED plugs are unplugged underneath. On the LV, do these need to be plugged in? (Image Below)
4) Finally, how the heck do you prop up the playfield so you can work underneath? It seems to come out most of the way, but you can't push the playfield back against the backbox because it looks like it's trying to rest on the wooden backboard where the Xeno is mounted. Never seen a design like this.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

the set screw on the gear is most likley loose, if you look back a few post it shows the gear. You need to unbolt the Xeno from below the playfield 4 nuts, also unplug it(be sure to take a picture where the plugs go) the unplugged lights are normal. I understand they are there for future use. I cant say whats going on with the pops

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
$ 160.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodstock, GA
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grahamharley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=grahamharley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.