b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eagle14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2426 2 years ago

Just put an order down for an SV, cant wait to get it!. The issues I've seen so far really seem to be very minor. If you are afraid of having to maintain your machine and fix minor problems, pinball isn't for you.

7 months later
#7375 1 year ago

Joined the club today, amazing machine and pleased to report not a single issue out of the box. These LV's are beautiful!

IMG-20220505-WA0003.jpegIMG-20220505-WA0003.jpeg
#7413 1 year ago

Has anybody found a way to put in light up flipper buttons?

#7481 1 year ago

Touch wood, but so far my LV has been flawless. Honestly not a single issue. I am sure there are others out there that are fine too but I guess people with issues tend to post to try and get help.

1 month later
#8009 1 year ago

I haven't had any issues since updating to 2.7

4 months later
#10891 1 year ago

Not had a single issue with my LV and it was part of the first batch. It will never leave.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#11637 1 year ago
Quoted from petersonjandrew:

Updated my LV to new code and firm. Now have a silent tongue, but the 5th target is not lighting up and the shaker still goes off when powered on. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes same here and the magnet no longer even attempts to catch the ball from the Xeno.

#11640 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I'm still on 2.6 (lol) because I've never really had any issues and I didn't want to change anything. If I want to install 3.1 do I need to install all delta updates (the name obviously suggests that I do)?

I would honestly hold off mate, they seem to have completely broken the Xeno magnet in this update, plus the shaker still goes off on boot, so I'm heading back to 3.0

#11658 1 year ago

Ok, I did a factory reset after updating and the magnet is now working correctly. The 5th weapon target isn't lighting up though even though it's plugged in. (LV) Everything else seems great. No more noisy tongue

#11667 1 year ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Please share with us if you find the jumper to buy to get this to work

I reached out to PB and apparently they are sending them to distributors in the next few weeks to send out. I asked if I could get one direct given the Australian distributor is horrible to deal with and they said they would get back to me.

#11906 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

So... Is the general consensus on this so far that if I am on 2.6 with zero issues it's really not worth updating? I'm kind of curious about the additional action on the beacons, the smoother/faster Xeno tongue and doing something about that earthquake-inducing shaker on startup.

I would update. My game has been rock solid on 3.1 and 0.71. The quiet tongue is worth it alone, also noticed that the game plays faster as tweaks were made to ball kickouts etc while videos are playing.

#11913 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Ok would those that have followed the update instructions to 3.1 and .71 and have had no major issues post and let us know and also anyone doing the same thing that has had issues. My hunch is simply if a bunch of people have followed the instructions and it worked properly and a bunch have followed it and there have been issues then there must still be bugs in the new code but if only isolated issues have happened it sounds more like individual glitches than bugs. What do you computer coders think?

I used the USB port on top of the monitor. Simply download both the firmware (0.71) and code files (3.1) and put them both on a usb. Then insert in to USB port, and select firmware update. My game did the firmware and code updates at the same time. Reboot. Then to be safe do a factory reset and enjoy the game. The factory reset seems to have resolved many people's issues etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eagle14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=eagle14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.