b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4829 2 years ago

Anyone still making this mod? 6A4FC0A3-7320-4FFE-8B49-9C7CC2119361 (resized).jpeg6A4FC0A3-7320-4FFE-8B49-9C7CC2119361 (resized).jpeg

#4880 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pretty sure the curb is all that is included unless you have a great driver and a handful of cash.

Will you guys be working on some mods for this one?

3 weeks later
#5183 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

From Pinball Brothers LV's on the line. Notice the cut outs for the blades on the sides of the cabinet. Also it looks like the beacons are red hmmmm.
[quoted image]

I was looking at same thing… maybe it’s to do with lighting???

2 months later
#6292 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I think they are SVs - I sent an email and Wayne says LVs are still on the boat, approx 2 weeks out. We all got hugely excited for a minute there!
Still - we are only talking weeks away now, not months - we are so close!

Two weeks are up!!! Where is my game???

#6309 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I believe the container didn’t make the original ship (not sure what happened) and was rescheduled on a later boat - MSC Roma. It arrived in Singapore yesterday and is scheduled to make Sydney on 5th April - I assume the ship will then go onto Melb. So a bit longer mate

Thanks for the update!

#6492 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

I was having this issue as well, had a trough liner but found balls were actually sticking to the end of the trough so stuck a piece of velcro there it solved it. I do use high carbon balls but who knows what you’re getting these days.[quoted image]

Is that post digging into the playfield and art coming up? Or is it the way the pic was taken?

1 month later
#7338 1 year ago

She is IN DA HOUZE!

A9CB9661-6476-45C3-BF98-8FD3F5E73E6A (resized).jpegA9CB9661-6476-45C3-BF98-8FD3F5E73E6A (resized).jpeg

#7356 1 year ago
Quoted from freebeer:

I like how Alien sits next to Godzilla and says "do you even lift bro?".

Might have to separate them… don’t want to cause any trouble

#7364 1 year ago
Quoted from precisionk:

So what is the purpose of this? Two plastic washers with with rings behind the egg. Block against airballs?[quoted image]

To prevent the unpreventable!

9BD55CCB-5B30-4FFB-832A-0D5E5B01933C (resized).jpeg9BD55CCB-5B30-4FFB-832A-0D5E5B01933C (resized).jpeg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#7602 1 year ago

I’ve had tickets open for over 10 days and no reply at all. Very poor service so far for me. Very disappointing

#7670 1 year ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

That's funny. I canceled my lv and ordered a Big Lebowski from CT for the same reason. I love both themes but think TBL is more polished at this point in time.

Ahh?? TBL more polished? no way! Alien is 100% more polished than TBL. Maybe when TBL comes out with 1.0 and has the Wizard mode. But at moment I feel Alien more finished

#7728 1 year ago

Anyone had an issue where the game gets stuck on this screen when starting the game? Volume goes up and down 1 point non stop and game doesn’t load

4CA00063-BD8B-46F6-A1F2-FE3353F5F345 (resized).jpeg4CA00063-BD8B-46F6-A1F2-FE3353F5F345 (resized).jpeg

#7731 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yes, its a blown or loose fuse under the playfield.

Tried that but all good, and all nice and tight

#7733 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Does your start button, launch and coin door lights work.

Not at the moment.

#7735 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Is see if one is blown. They have it on the pinball brothers website as well.

I’ve taken them all out and tested them with multimeter, they are all good. Not sure what it can be. Will wait for PB to get back to me.
Thanks for the suggestion

#7808 1 year ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Has anyone had any issues running/ installing the most current code? I’m currently running v.4 and haven’t yet installed the most current code.

Should be super easy and quick! Remember to choose “update System” and not “update firmware”

#7810 1 year ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Just got off a long video call with Andrea from PB. He had me recheck every connection that I had tried many times, and swap most of the boxes and boards I had already tried, none of this helped. He was feeling as frustrated as I was and we were just about to break from the call and take a day to reevaluate the situation when he threw out one last effort. After ruling out many parts, he unplugged three cables from the back of the 'cabinet' controller box on his game and was able to recreate the flickering. He then re-plugged in one cable at a time (powering off between) until the issue went away. It was narrowed down to two cables. We ruled the ethernet cable out because I had tried three different ones already. So, I checking the continuity on the other wire harness (I did not have an extra) with my multimeter and it was fine. So, not the cables.
I had already tried swapping the box itself, but we tried one more time.... It worked! WTF!?! Game booted. I have 1 bad cabinet controller box and 1 faulty one.
He is sending me a new cabinet controller box. Now I have to turn it off, properly secure the box, clean-up the cables, and try powering it back on. I definitely have a better understanding of the inner working of this game. I am cautiously optimistic at this point.
I will say, Andrea cares about what he does. He is trying very hard to make things work for everyone.

Same outcome for me. Same video call, and same replacement box coming my way. Hopefully this fixes the issue!

1 month later
#8229 1 year ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Here they are installed, they look great!
[quoted image]

I like the hypersleep mod. Mind me asking where you got that from?

2 weeks later
#8451 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I had this happen once too - which is a shame as I had a 380 million game on there that I still haven't been able to beat.

Sure you did! It was 38ks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=RPZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.