b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorillaBiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#368 3 years ago

I ordered a fridge in October for my new place w/ a 2 week window for delivery. Latest estimate from GE was "maybe sometime in April". Luckily my garage works OK for now since it's pretty dang cold here.

GE is a HUGE company and that was the best they could tell me. Imagine being a couple dudes from Sweden LOL.

Supply and delivery chains are beyond hosed right now and there's nothing that can really be done about it unfortunately.

#372 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I get what you are saying, but they didn't tell you 'hey we shipped a couple 2 weeks ago' and then a month goes by and nothing.

To even get a response I had to have Lowes reach out to GE directly. This took multiple visits to the stupid store. Hopefully CT can reach out to them and share an update at some point so we can discuss something besides delays and toppers

7 months later
#3226 2 years ago

I put my deposit down Jan 1 and paid the full balance a couple days ago. Excited to finally have this in my basement! How long does it take once the container hits the water? Guessing a month or so?

#3230 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Haha, oh you...
You are looking at probably 2 months before you see your game and that is...early. Still lots of shipping issues.

Cool with me! It’ll get here when it gets here, I was just curious. If it makes it to me in 2021 I’ll consider that a win haha.

3 weeks later
#3542 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I received an email from Pinball Brothers this am. All current units shipping this month have fixes for most items called out on their support page in place and all have Gen 3 targets installed. So perhaps this batch will have less issues? i am optimistic.

Hopefully this includes the games on a boat right now!

#3599 2 years ago
Quoted from s000m:

here is the full documented set of issues i've had with the machine.

Thank you!

Also: fuck.

1 month later
#4157 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Not sure where I am in line, but I was a Dec. 20 deposit w/ payment in full mid Sept.-ish

Jan 1st here when a stray Q1 (LOL) popped up. Paid in full in Sept as well. Hoping for good news today!

#4164 2 years ago

Was just told 2 weeks here as well.

Apparently this container was a few parts and replacement games and the next one is the biggie.

Nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel though!

1 month later
#4973 2 years ago

Yup, guess we all need to strap in and wait it out. I was invoiced and paid in full for my SV in September… thought I was in the first boat.. then was told two weeks for the second boat back in November… then nothing from that.

Hopefully whenever it arrives it has all the new shiny fixes!

1 month later
#5523 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

E-mailed Melissa found out I'm #303, don't know if I can wait 4 to 6 more months to get my LV. I just hope something good doesn't come out before that. I think at #303 is going to be a very long wait, seeing as game #1 hasn't even delivered. And the lack of communication is what's killing me.

At this point this is the only ticket to get one so expect to wait. I personally paid in full in September and like many I'm still waiting on a container that was expected in November and is presently sitting around God knows where. I stopped asking about it months ago, I know my money is safe with them and at this point it'll get here when it gets here. CT is great about refunding money so you can always go that route if you get tired of waiting. But yeah, waiting is a thing for sure and expect to do so!

#5567 2 years ago

Hey Cointaker!

Since you're reading this (and thanks for chiming in!) and I don't want to bug you via email, can we get an update for the SV orders?

I was paid in full at the end of September. Thought I was in the first container but was informed that one was for parts and replacement games and the next container with my game was expected in two weeks at the end of November.

That never happened.

I really want this game, otherwise I wouldn't be good with waiting almost 5 months after being fully paid up... but would love to know what the heck is going on with the big container shipment of SV's that landed ages ago. Any updates?

Cheers in advance, and I fully understand you want these games to be delivered as much as we do

Thanks!

#5589 2 years ago

OMG I paid end of September time to furiously refresh my email! Thanks for the heads up

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5605 2 years ago

To everybody that got tracking: eat a dick!

I kid I kid, congrats and I'm happy for ya'll

#5612 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Crossing my fingers for you! May your tracking #arrive tomorrow!

Dude you’re a WAY better person than I am haha. You totally deserve to get it first! Tommy should definitely get his before me as well.

But man if I’m not right behind you guys I SWEAR TO GOD I’m gonna probably do nothing and patiently wait.

#5617 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

I received my tracking number from Fed Ex and Cointaker today.
I ordered Feb 22, 2021 and paid in full mid October so this is a huge relief.

282ABD5B-E950-40B8-8B8D-EFEBE72EB633.gif282ABD5B-E950-40B8-8B8D-EFEBE72EB633.gif
#5619 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Get on the phone with Cointaker tomorrow and don't stop until you get an answer.

Alas I don’t think it would get it to me any quicker and I know they would love to get them all out as much as we’d like to get them. I really am happy these are starting to go out again and that some of you are getting shipping notices!

In the meantime best I can do is live vicariously and crack the occasional joke. Enjoy your game man, sincerely!

#5725 2 years ago

Yeah paid in full on that day as well. I don't mind the waiting part, but having 8k+ tied up for five months is a bit much. If this means I get a later build game with all the latest fixes it's probably for the best... but if I'm one of the ones that were built in Summer and have been stuck on a container for God knows how long and it's a basket case I'm not going to be thrilled LOL.

#5727 2 years ago

Hope so! Regardless, PB support sounds great so def. not too worried. But man, now that these are seeing movement again I’m just kind of dying to play mine haha.

#5730 2 years ago

Great to hear all the positive reports!

I fired off an email inquiring where I’m at, I’m sure I’ll hear back eventually. Hesitant to waste anybody’s time with a call if they don’t know anything.

I obviously wasn’t in this batch so not expecting anything in the immediate future. I was told two weeks back in November so clearly nobody really knows what’s going on haha. I’ve waited this long so not much else to do but keep doing that. Enjoy your game!

1 week later
#5899 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Least you got tracking info…

You're not alone I'm still waiting and think we both paid end of September. I'm sure there's quite a few of us who have been paid up for ages, hopefully we all get some good news soon.

2 weeks later
#6116 2 years ago

30-60 days for the standard? LOL I was asked to and paid in full in September and I still haven’t gotten a shipping notification. I called last week finally and was told “two weeks”, which I was also told in December so IDK man. It is what it is, but be ready to wait a lot longer than what’s quoted.

1 month later
#7072 2 years ago

8 months later
#12460 1 year ago

Newish owner question:

I was feeling lucky and decided to try my SV in a 20+ person tournament I was hosting.

Well… that was an terrible idea LOL, game reset during a game somewhere in the middle of the event (6 game bank). First time that’s happened to me but it’s only been a month or so or ownership.

Whatever, replaced with Flash Gordon so wasn’t too much of a bottleneck to make up…

That said, I’m running 3.1 and latest firmware. Presume it’s hopefully a software bug.

My question: How do I submit this to PB? I am not OG owner so I don’t have an account with them or anything like that. Game was shut off after the reset and hasn’t been turned back on since. Think this happened during Queen’s chamber with Sentry stacked.

Thanks!

#12463 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Open a ticket in the web site and use the serial #

Thank you!

#12467 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Been awhile my friend! I have a LV and had an issue and am 2nd owner. PB support were fantastic. Minus the time difference they got back to my email almost immediately and worked with me religiously to resolve the issue. Funny enough it was not their issue and was a Mod I installed. Good Luck!

Art!

Looks like we both finally moved on from NYC life, hope the sunshine is suiting you well. Having space for more games kind of rules right?

Enjoy your Alien, I'm loving mine aside from the one time it embarrassed me in the tournament haha, but I'm a big proponent of forgive and forget so all is well. I'm getting the apron/beacon mod next week, pretty excited for that.

Be good my man!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorillaBiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=GorillaBiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.