b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1360 Video of one solution to sticky flippers. Posted by HurryUpPinball (2 years ago)

Post #3169 Minimizing electrical interference issues Posted by brado426 (2 years ago)

Post #5287 Some spare parts Posted by Baggerman (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dan1733.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4552 2 years ago

would seem to be an odd play by PB if it was NOT related to the LV......

1 week later
#4812 2 years ago
Quoted from megaladon:

Just got my invoice on lv #2 Supposedly games should be leaving port in mid January

Hold the presses.

You got your "LV" invoice?!

6 months later
#8663 1 year ago

Ball likes to get stuck in the right inlane. Between the post with the black plastic sleeve and the white plastic separating the inlane and outline.

Anyone else have/solve this one ?

Thank you !

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8673 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Yep.. that white piece of plastic is installed wrong.. The pointy tip should be very close to that black sleeve. Flip it around.. prob solved.

The white plastic piece seems like it’s glued to the playfield. How did you flip yours upside down?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8757 1 year ago

What's the experience been for those who have put a few hundred (or thousand) games on Alien with respect to the playfield?

Holding up?

More or less dimpling than a Stern?

#8838 1 year ago

Did this learned group ever reach a consensus, from the several suggestions, on the most effective way to adjust or modify the targets to permit the magnet to grab the ball more consistently so the xenomorph can do its thing?

Are there any adjustments to make so that the hyper sleep ramp is hittable, more than one time in a thousand, from the upper right flipper? Other than play better?

Thanks....

#8889 1 year ago

I'm thinking I should sell my hyper sleep ramp and mech to someone on this site who could use a back-up. I'll just tape a piece of cardboard between the posts.

I remember when I once thought the "O" in chaos was challenging to hit....

2 weeks later
#9307 1 year ago

I realize others have said the same thing, but I have to post about the PB service experience. It's unreal. Unlike anything I have experienced with another pinball company. So far at least.

Gave up on getting the right orbit spinner sitting perpendicularly to the playfield. Without this shot registering consistently, takes a lot away from the game. Filed a ticked asking for a new spinner and bracket assembly. Request was acknowledged within minutes. The following day I was asked for a shipping address. The next day I was for my telephone number and was told a tracking number for the shipment is on its way.

I am now sort of thinking about ordering Queen. Not a dream title. But if/when some gameplay video appears, and it looks good, I actually might order it.

I've had good experiences with some (JJP) and terrible experiences with others. If this is how PB treats all their customers, I would expect good things for them moving ahead.

2 months later
#10854 1 year ago

Small round magnet that screws into the tip of the extension of the Xenomorph -- that extends out to grab the ball and start multi-ball -- has come off.

Please, how/where in the audit menu can I test the feature, so that the extension sticks out of the Xenomorph mech allowing me to screw it back on.

Apologize in advance if the answer is obvious.

#10867 1 year ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

It won't last. Just like clockwork, the trolls are already trying to shoot it down. It may not be your cup of tea, but few (if any) modern pins deserve a 2. To me, that's a pin that's so awful that it's hardly worth a glance.
[quoted image][quoted image]

So, someone took the time out of their "busy" day to rate the game a 2, just hours after the Pinside 100 was released. Simply because they decided they would have a happier life if Alien were ranked a lot lower. So awesome. I love this game, but also love Pinside for this kind of entertainment.

#10870 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

If he owns it it is a 10 if not it is 3 or worse..They should not even let guys like this rate games..
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/sandeep/ratings[quoted image]

And POTC CE. A museum piece. Also a “1.0”

If he buys a game does it’s rating go up?

Love it.

11 months later
#15070 6 months ago

I loved my LV. But the video clips were so crappy. Like a fraction of a second. Hope they really treat this version well.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.

#15188 6 months ago

Wow. Good job on Ripley. Or other faceless man or woman with brown hair. What a joke.

For a minute I thought I would have to replace the LV I sold.

#15190 6 months ago

"A man or woman in a white t-shirt edition"

#15193 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Definitely liking the price and art package, even if Ripley can't be identified 100%, need to see more. There will be interior art differences as well, perhaps even new lit art blades. Not sure from picture, but looks like plain black powdercoated apron and side armor.

If the backglass isn't one big clear picture of ripley, what hope is there?

And I'm not saying this to troll the game. I had an LV and really liked it.

#15251 6 months ago

They added Ripley. I predict they just didn't add Signourney Weaver as Ripley. Wait and see.

I love this game, owned one of the first LVs, but be prepared for a huge disappointment.

#15253 6 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hmm good thought could just be some cartoon character ? I hope not it says movie clips

There may be lots of movie clips added. But if you added them -- with Signourney Weaver -- wouldn't you specifically say that?

It may be a big misdirection. "We have Ripley ..... just not anyone you would recognize as Ripely"

Or not. I hope not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dan1733.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club?tu=Dan1733 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.