100_0962 (resized).JPG
100_0952 (resized).JPG
b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 377.
#4151 2 years ago

Yeah, you should get an email only. And then out of nowhere a call from the freight company to set up delivery time.

#4152 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Same here - what was your PO number that is shipping? Mine is 093133

Looks like I'm 8 spots behind you.

#4153 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Melissa just responded via email and said mine is going out today!

It would be nice if we received some notification that was consistent that way we could plan our delivery and be available at that time.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

Same here - what was your PO number that is shipping? Mine is 093133

Good question! Mine is 093115

We'll see what happens. I don't want to deluge Melissa with e-mails so hopefully we'll get some type of notification.

#4154 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

It would be nice if we received some notification that was consistent that way we could plan our delivery and be available at that time.

Good question! Mine is 093115
We'll see what happens. I don't want to deluge Melissa with e-mails so hopefully we'll get some type of notification.

Yeah I'm sure they are busy, but at the same time it would be nice to know haha.

#4155 2 years ago

No notification here yet. My original deposit was made on 8/24. Not sure if will be on this shipment on the next.

#4156 2 years ago

Not sure where I am in line, but I was a Dec. 20 deposit w/ payment in full mid Sept.-ish

#4157 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Not sure where I am in line, but I was a Dec. 20 deposit w/ payment in full mid Sept.-ish

Jan 1st here when a stray Q1 (LOL) popped up. Paid in full in Sept as well. Hoping for good news today!

#4158 2 years ago

I just got my notification. Arriving Thursday. Woo-hoo!

#4159 2 years ago

I pinged Melissa. I'm in the December shipment, coming into port any day now. Not quite as woohoo as Wednesday, but Woohoo none the less!

#4160 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

I pinged Melissa. I'm in the December shipment, coming into port any day now. Not quite as woohoo as Wednesday, but Woohoo none the less!

I just received the same answer, my invoice #093130. Any day now!!

#4161 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I just got my notification. Arriving Wednesday. Woo-hoo!

I already have a machine and reading about this excitement is making me jealous!

#4162 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

I just received the same answer, my invoice #093130. Any day now!!

Well fuck....

#4163 2 years ago

Yeah, I'm in the next shipment as well. :/ I was hoping to have it for a pinball party in two weekends, but I guess not.

#4164 2 years ago

Was just told 2 weeks here as well.

Apparently this container was a few parts and replacement games and the next one is the biggie.

Nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel though!

#4165 2 years ago

Now I'm hoping I'll get it before I leave for Christmas vacation!

#4166 2 years ago

I was a 2nd qtr 2021 buyer. My shipment notification was via email this am. No estimated delivery date given. My order number says R648504759 from shipping notification. I can’t locate my original order number at this time.

#4167 2 years ago

Found my invoice number #16340

#4168 2 years ago

Just received a fed ex email asking me to schedule shipment. I chose Thursday this week.

#4169 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Found my invoice number #16340

You don't have an invoice number that starts with 093?

Glad you're getting your machine! Excited for you.

#4170 2 years ago

There's a confirmation number when you order, and then an invoice number when you pay through their Quickbooks system.
I'm only 8 slots after Jimmyhonda PO, but nothing sent to me today....

#4171 2 years ago

I haven't received an invoice after the initial down payment yet. 093062. A lot of people with numbers higher than mine are getting them first, so I don't understand the system.

Does anyone have info on the next boat yet?

#4172 2 years ago

I’m -113 and no email yet (did pay in full on 10/21) …sigh

#4173 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Just received a fed ex email asking me to schedule shipment. I chose Thursday this week.

Same for me--got a shipping notification email from cointaker and then maybe 5 hours later a text from FedEx asking me to pick a delivery time

#4174 2 years ago

I’m glad to see more people getting this great game. You may have to tweak some things and you may have to get some parts, but once you get it dialed in, it really does kick ass. Good luck!

#4175 2 years ago

Make sure to check your junk email. Both my emails came through as junk mail.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4176 2 years ago

Does the 2.4 update seem more subdued with sound effects? Feels like there is less sound in this update.

#4177 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

I’m -113 and no email yet (did pay in full on 10/21) …sigh

Melissa confirmed I’m on Dec boat. Who is captaining the tracking for this one!!?

#4178 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Melissa confirmed I’m on Dec boat. Who is captaining the tracking for this one!!?

Ditto, was told end of December.

#4179 2 years ago

if ever in the future you get damage around the magnet , here is decal to cover it. but lets hope you never have t use it

magnet alien (resized).pngmagnet alien (resized).png
#4180 2 years ago

Thoughts on mirror blades for Alien?

I know there has been discussion on this. Do you think it takes away from the game or adds to it?

Thanks.

#4181 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

if ever in the future you get damage around the magnet , here is decal to cover it. but lets hope you never have t use it
[quoted image]

Pinball Life sells mylar that goes around the magnet.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mylar-magnet-protector.html

#4182 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Pinball Life sells mylar that goes around the magnet.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mylar-magnet-protector.html

Does this use adhesive or is it static cling like vinyl?

#4183 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Does this use adhesive or is it static cling like vinyl?

just wax the hell out of the area before sticking down the mylar and you will have no issues if you need to remove it !

#4184 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

I know there has been discussion on this. Do you think it takes away from the game or adds to it?
Thanks.

I have them and like them a lot , I play in a mostly dark room and they definitely do not take away from the game

#4185 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Thanks.

I have them on mine and love it. I posted some pics a while back.. posts 2800 & 2822.

#4186 2 years ago

I've had my machine for a week now and have been playing it everyday. The game will freeze often, usually when I'm having a great game, and I have to power off/on. I've reseated all the cables and I have the latest code but the problem persists. Has anyone else had this issue? I've got a ticket into Cato but I thought I'd ask the group.
Thanks

#4187 2 years ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I've had my machine for a week now and have been playing it everyday. The game will freeze often, usually when I'm having a great game, and I have to power off/on. I've reseated all the cables and I have the latest code but the problem persists. Has anyone else had this issue? I've got a ticket into Cato but I thought I'd ask the group.
Thanks

Hmm..2.4 has been pretty rock solid for me, aside from the tongue not coming out occasionally on boot (requires reboot).

Wonder if you are getting interference. There is a post somewhere in here that has instructions where to relocate a few cables.

#4188 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

I'm really leaning on getting the black mirror blades from Pinball Decals, I think they would look amazing in the game and I was hoping they would have had a Black Friday sale I have also been waiting to see if Joe from pinGraffix would ever do some PowerBladez for this game but I'm about to give up hope on that ever materializing. So I feel a splurge coming on for an early Christmas present

#4189 2 years ago

There needs to be more mods for this game. Pin blades would be nice, real knocker, some 3D sculpts of the space ships or APC. Where are all you guys?

#4190 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

some 3D sculpts of the space ships

6302F293-8493-4032-B5CF-6DBB19B53528 (resized).jpeg6302F293-8493-4032-B5CF-6DBB19B53528 (resized).jpeg
#4191 2 years ago

So apparently, for whatever reason, the asking price went up 1200 bucks? Wut?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123708

#4192 2 years ago

After months of waiting finally the xeno is home.. super excited, now to wait for my son to come home and help me get her in the home.

Alien (resized).jpgAlien (resized).jpg
#4193 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

After months of waiting finally the xeno is home.. super excited, now to wait for my son to come home and help me get her in the home.[quoted image]

congrats!

#4194 2 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

So apparently, for whatever reason, the asking price went up 1200 bucks? Wut?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123708

Shoot, I’d sell mine for the asking price he couldn’t get originally and buy an LV

#4195 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

After months of waiting finally the xeno is home.. super excited, now to wait for my son to come home and help me get her in the home.[quoted image]

Congrats! I know you'e been waiting a while!

#4196 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

There needs to be more mods for this game. Pin blades would be nice, real knocker, some 3D sculpts of the space ships or APC. Where are all you guys?

I remember seeing a mod on the origonal Alien where the game flashers were converted to tge warning beacon type of lights. Does anyone know who made it and if it will be available for the remake? Looked really cool on the vidro I watched one time.

#4197 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I remember seeing a mod on the origonal Alien where the game flashers were converted to tge warning beacon type of lights. Does anyone know who made it and if it will be available for the remake? Looked really cool on the vidro I watched one time.

This mod will take care of all that.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod/page/6

#4198 2 years ago

That is cool but I'm talking about just a flasher mod inside the game, nit the topper flasher domes. I'm intrigued by that mod but am still deciding between ordering an LV or SV. If I go the SV route, that mod is a no brainer IMO.

#4199 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

That is cool but I'm talking about just a flasher mod inside the game, nit the topper flasher domes. I'm intrigued by that mod but am still deciding between ordering an LV or SV. If I go the SV route, that mod is a no brainer IMO.

Are you talking about a true strobe? Or the 'act' of strobing? The OG apron mod had real strobes as part of it (I think there was one that didn't as well). This one is using LED's to simulate strobes I believe.

The LV version has no strobing built in as far as I am aware.

#4200 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

That apron mod does have flashers inside the game. The blades in the apron flash at an adjustable strobe speed while the Xeno eats the ball. Can you explain where the flasher would be that you are talking about? Or video of it? I guess I haven't seen that particular mod before. If you're talking about something different than the apron blade flashers, maybe there is a way to integrate what you are talking about.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
There are 18,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/84?hl=fsumassey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.