Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg
20240307_181954 (resized).jpg
20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 376.
#3751 2 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

would love to see the game with the pinstadium lights on please

Here you go.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3752 2 years ago

I'm not sure this has been discussed before, in that case I'm sorry I've been installing the new targets over the last few days. And now when I replaced the small target @ Hadleys Hope it sticks out into the right loop, so when the ball completes a full loop left to right it hits the corner of the small target and bounces all over the place. I've been scratching my head on how to solve this. It actually appears that the mounting holes are bit wonky causing the target to stick out much further than needed or in angle down towards the playfield. I would like to move the target a few mm, but I'm afraid of drilling new holes in the playfield. Please advice. Thanks!

hadleys_hope_issue (resized).pnghadleys_hope_issue (resized).pnghadleys_target (resized).pnghadleys_target (resized).png
#3753 2 years ago

I will also uploaded these in the HW alien section

I made some target stickers for the big switches on the alien etc. Print on clear vinyl shoot some aliens!

Also I will include the stickers for the ramps

44666778-B4B3-49EB-A149-992BC61D8652 (resized).png44666778-B4B3-49EB-A149-992BC61D8652 (resized).pngFAE9A4FA-EB75-4116-8A27-1C956F36F91A (resized).pngFAE9A4FA-EB75-4116-8A27-1C956F36F91A (resized).png
#3754 2 years ago
97D3B888-D152-4F22-A238-FD7C7BEF271A (resized).jpeg97D3B888-D152-4F22-A238-FD7C7BEF271A (resized).jpegF7B699B6-F014-4209-B555-D6D916EBD12B (resized).jpegF7B699B6-F014-4209-B555-D6D916EBD12B (resized).jpeg
#3755 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Those original shiny ramps are so beautiful, why would you want to cover them up with a sticker?

#3756 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Those original shiny ramps are so beautiful, why would you want to cover them up with a sticker?

These where original for the HW version. And after a while the shinny goes away. Thought i share them here , just doing my best here but hey then don’t use them!! A thank you would be nice....

#3757 2 years ago

Anyone have an issue with the cooling fan in the power supply? When mine kicks in it makes a loud grinding noise. I haven’t opened up the cabinet to check out the issue yet but was curious if this was a common issue or not? Not sure if I’ll need a new fan or if it’s hitting a wire.

#3758 2 years ago
Quoted from Redferne:

I'm not sure this has been discussed before, in that case I'm sorry I've been installing the new targets over the last few days. And now when I replaced the small target @ Hadleys Hope it sticks out into the right loop, so when the ball completes a full loop left to right it hits the corner of the small target and bounces all over the place. I've been scratching my head on how to solve this. It actually appears that the mounting holes are bit wonky causing the target to stick out much further than needed or in angle down towards the playfield. I would like to move the target a few mm, but I'm afraid of drilling new holes in the playfield. Please advice. Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like the mount tab is just a bit under bent. Should be able to just put in a vice or use pliers to slightly bend it more 90 degrees and that would fix your issue.

#3759 2 years ago

Anyone who is not in our " Apron Mod " thread we need some help.

Please reach out ( DM) if you are good with electronics , pcb , wiring etc etc. If by chance you are and going to the show in Houston, I am bringing the apron.

Hardware is 100% and going into production.

#3760 2 years ago

I breadboarded the beacon circuit, and of course it didn't work. I screwed around with it all day yesterday and couldn't get it working. But I woke up this morning and had it working in 10 minutes. hahaha Needless to say, I'm very pleased now.

And here's the new PCB design (I'm pretty sure this one will work)

beacon-annunciator (resized).pngbeacon-annunciator (resized).png

#3761 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I breadboarded the beacon circuit, and of course it didn't work. I screwed around with it all day yesterday and couldn't get it working. But I woke up this morning and had it working in 10 minutes. hahaha Needless to say, I'm very pleased now.

[quoted image]

Brilliant!

I’m alienless right now until my LV arrives but will be watching the thread and related progress

#3762 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

[quoted image]

"Mission Accomplished"

#3763 2 years ago

Cool!

#3764 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

These where original for the HW version. And after a while the shinny goes away. Thought i share them here , just doing my best here but hey then don’t use them!! A thank you would be nice....

A shoutout to the creator of the ramp decals in your post 'would be nice....' and appropiate...

ChipScott thank you again for these nice (ramp) decals.

#3765 2 years ago
Quoted from ORF:

A shoutout to the creator of the ramp decals in your post 'would be nice....' and appropiate...

Feel better now?

#3766 2 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where can i get the side art blades that are shown here?

#3767 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Where can i get the side art blades that are shown here?

Custom pinball

#3768 2 years ago
Quoted from ORF:

Did not even know the creator of the ramp decals. So who to tag. But thanks For doing that. Now please continue drinking some acid

#3769 2 years ago

Oh boy, I want that Dropship mod. Any leads on where to find one?

#3770 2 years ago

I think it was a Neca one. See ebay

0BDA679B-137C-4D69-8922-D20FE1C0C4A8 (resized).png0BDA679B-137C-4D69-8922-D20FE1C0C4A8 (resized).png
#3771 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks like the mount tab is just a bit under bent. Should be able to just put in a vice or use pliers to slightly bend it more 90 degrees and that would fix your issue.

Exactly what I thought and did. Bent it so its much closer to 90 degrees. However then the holes did not match up any more So now I'm printing a fixture so that I can hold the target in it's perfect spot while I carefully drill new holes. Please wish me luck

#3772 2 years ago

NO! the cinemachine is a too large example, you need the smaller KONAMI SF Movie vol 2. example. It's smaller and will fit on the ramp well but it does take pinball hits so install it tight. I had to fabricate my own mount. The "OG" game had tabs on the ramps to mount to, the "PB" ramps don't so you will have to be innovative.

They are VERY rare and expensive, took me awhile to acquire one (from Japan). I just checked E-Bay and they had a few on the auction block.....................

ebay.com link: itm

I would go quick!

Drop ship (resized).jpgDrop ship (resized).jpg
#3773 2 years ago

I can’t find “custom Pinball”. Any link available?

#3774 2 years ago
Quoted from skyknight320:

NO! the cinemachine is a too large example, you need the smaller KONAMI SF Movie vol 2. example. It's smaller and will fit on the ramp well but it does take pinball hits so install it tight. I had to fabricate my own mount. The "OG" game had tabs on the ramps to mount to, the "PB" ramps don't so you will have to be innovative.
They are VERY rare and expensive, took me awhile to acquire one (from Japan). I just checked E-Bay and they had a few on the auction block.....................
ebay.com link: itm
I would go quick![quoted image]

Sold! Got one on the way. Thank you!

#3775 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I can’t find “custom Pinball”. Any link available?

D4D146EE-B435-4AE8-97EA-020910A3B139 (resized).pngD4D146EE-B435-4AE8-97EA-020910A3B139 (resized).png
#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

Sold! Got one on the way. Thank you!

I too have this coming , looks to be the perfect size , thanks skyknight320

#3778 2 years ago

Paid in full last week. Anyone have any insight on how long from paid in full to receiving the game? Thanks!

#3779 2 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Paid in full last week. Anyone have any insight on how long from paid in full to receiving the game? Thanks!

there are folks who paid early Q2 who may be receiving machines in Mid-Late November.... so anytime in that window is accurate estimate.

#3780 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

there are folks who paid early Q2 who may be receiving machines in Mid-Late November.... so anytime in that window is accurate estimate.

Gotcha. I know the Lebowski window from paid in full is 4-6 weeks. Didn’t realize alien was this long. Thanks.

#3781 2 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Paid in full Oct 22nd Melissa told me there's a container arriving in NYC Nov 15th. I asked if my game would be in that bunch and she replied she wasn't sure but that there is a second ship on the water as well and will hit port 2 weeks after the first one.

#3782 2 years ago

I paid in full on September 16th. Hopefully mine is on the November 15th container. I'm certain it is

#3783 2 years ago

Are the LV's sold out? Just curious.

#3784 2 years ago

Putting a line out. I am looking for an Alien Standard. I am willing to pay fair market for one as long as its in more or less NIB condition. I am located in MN. Please PM me if anyone would consider selling me theirs to upgrade to an LV

#3785 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Are the LV's sold out? Just curious.

Don't think so, and I hope not. I just coughed up my deposit for one about 4 hours ago.

#3786 2 years ago

Next batch of SV's loaded up and getting ready to leave Spain, next stop NYC and Cointaker. Look for these to hit Cointaker around 11/15. SV for thanksgiving!! Whoop!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3787 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Next batch of SV's loaded up and getting ready to leave Spain, next stop NYC and Cointaker. Look for these to hit Cointaker around 11/15. SV for thanksgiving!! Whoop!
[quoted image]

Wow LTG has his own ship! Woulda thought he woulda called it the “S.S. Punchy”

#3788 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

[quoted image]

Which container has our pins?? I think it's the red one on the back left, 2nd row...lol

#3789 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Which container has our pins?? I think it's the red one on the back left, 2nd row...lol

As long as they are on that ship is all that matters. i find it fascinating that we can track a ship like this in next to real time. THe whole thing is just awesome.
Guess you can tell i am excited over this one a bit huh?

#3790 2 years ago

Has anybody received an est pay in full / est delivery date for an LV?

#3791 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Has anybody received an est pay in full / est delivery date for an LV?

from Melissa @ C/T yesterday afternoon:
'lv’s are starting to be built in december and will start shipping in January'

#3792 2 years ago

Rock. I'll plan for late Feb then if the past is any indication

#3793 2 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

so, set your expectations for shipping in Feb lol.

#3794 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

[quoted image]

Is there another container that's already inbound and docking soon, or just this one?

#3795 2 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

Interesting - I was told shipping in December on Monday. Maybe that was for the first batch? Either way, I don't expect it until early next year.

#3796 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Is there another container that's already inbound and docking soon, or just this one?

Yes as far as I was told. One was inbound for 11-11 and one for 11-15. Things could have changed but we'll see.

#3797 2 years ago

I spoke with Cato on Monday and he said the order list is insane.....That is good news. We should start seeing more of these on location.

I am bringing mine to Houston Expo next weekend to show how solid this machine is since it seems to be all sorted out now and I have a playfield protector down to defeat the heavy use it should see those few days.

The Houston Expo is from 10am to 2am long hours.. I will count the plays on it when I set up and see how many plays it has when I break it down that Sunday morning..

#3798 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I am only aware of this one.. melissa did not give me the vessel name of the second ship.

#3799 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Yes as far as I was told. One was inbound for 11-11 and one for 11-15. Things could have changed but we'll see.

Vienna express departs Spain for NYC today.. due at NYC on 11/11. 4 days customs and shipping to Cointaker on 11/15. i think it is only 1 shipment. I posted the ship details in here earlier somehwere.

#3800 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Vienna express departs Spain for NYC today.. due at NYC on 11/11. 4 days customs and shipping to Cointaker on 11/15. i think it is only 1 shipment. I posted the ship details in here earlier somehwere.

This was what I received from Melissa 13 days ago when I asked:

It will be 4 weeks…it is on the water, I will have ship info shortly.

Thank you…we now have 2 containers on the water..one will hit port on Nov 11th…and one about 2 weeks later…so they are building quicker..

I’m hoping they build some LV’s next..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 160.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodstock, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/76?hl=drain-o and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.