100_0962 (resized).JPG
100_0952 (resized).JPG
b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 377.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

If this is true, I find it even MORE odd that they haven't released 1 video of gameplay. I mean....seriously?!? You expect folks to put $10k into a machine that went tits up a few years ago....and you don't demonstrate it once? Even after announcing it almost a month ago?

What are you expecting to see though? The machine has already been out for years

#252 3 years ago

3...2...1 again 3...2...1... again 3...2...1...when will the counting end! Lol. Can’t wait!

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

If this is true, I find it even MORE odd that they haven't released 1 video of gameplay. I mean....seriously?!? You expect folks to put $10k into a machine that went tits up a few years ago....and you don't demonstrate it once? Even after announcing it almost a month ago?

6F3FB815-D122-45C0-AC53-939B5E554D9F (resized).jpeg6F3FB815-D122-45C0-AC53-939B5E554D9F (resized).jpeg
#254 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What are you expecting to see though? The machine has already been out for years

LV version - what’s in it?????

#255 3 years ago

A real Xenomorph. PB's other company is genetic research.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

A real Xenomorph. PB's other company is genetic research.

#257 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mhhh .. there ARE differences between the original and the ReMake. Magnet, Ball Lock ....

#258 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I find it nice to see a company building and delivering games, and wait a bit with video or pictures of the manufacturing line. Surely I'd like to see those as well, but isn't it a nice thing that suddenly some games are ready and we'll see them 'first time' unpacked by owners? PB has had enough orders I think, so instead of growing the waiting list even more before the first games are ready, they decided to let the waiting list grow after the first deliveries? I don't think there's much wrong with that.

#260 3 years ago
BEB8D9B3-9438-4837-9A45-813C3C28EE62.jpegBEB8D9B3-9438-4837-9A45-813C3C28EE62.jpeg
#262 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Ohhhh I like the physical ball lock - this is going to be sooo cool

Wait doesn’t this contradict what they said... they said they built / shipped games already some shipped via air & now posted “we have a problem, need to work it out before we ship games” ?!

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Wait doesn’t this contradict what they said... they said they built / shipped games already some shipped via air & now posted “we have a problem, need to work it out before we ship games” ?!

They never said that... someone posted in here that they heard from someone else that they said that. Wow... I've never seen so many impatient people.... You'd think Millennials had ordered this game.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Where did PB say they shipped games? Did I miss that?

#265 3 years ago

I posted what I heard from Melissa yesterday that 22 games were built and that 2 or 3 would be sent by air freight and the rest by sea. Never said that anything had been shipped. I suspect the above is all accurate, but that it may be awhile (Weeks?) until they actually ship them due to the latest post from PB.

#266 3 years ago

You have the following games likely on the horizon to compete with Pinball Brothers Alien remake, I'd just like to know even if they won't release it until October what's included in the Alien LV.

JJP Toy Story
Stern Godzilla ?
Stern / Kapow Back To The Future ?
Stern JAWS ?
RAZA
Spooky / Ben Heck / CGC new title / Evil Dead ?
American Pinball next title ?
Deep Root Goonies ?
CGC next remake Cactus Canyon ?
CGC new game ?

#267 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

You have the following games likely on the horizon to compete with Pinball Brothers Alien remake, I'd just like to know even if they won't release it until October what's included in the Alien LV.
JJP Toy Story
Stern Godzilla ?
Stern JAWS ?
RAZA
Deep Root Goonies ?
CGC new game ?

Pinball Brothers have a pretty big advantage... they can take as long as they want because who cares about any of those themes? Alien is really all that matters!

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

JJP Toy Story
Stern Godzilla ?
Stern JAWS ?
RAZA
Deep Root Goonies ?
CGC new game ?

Can you people knock it off with whats on the LV model. They have already said they will not release the details till later in the year. If you can’t wait, get the SV or move on to another game.

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Can you people knock it off with whats on the LV model. They have already said they will not release the details till later in the year. If you can’t wait, get the SV or move on to another game.

Well said Sir!

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

JJP Toy Story
Stern Godzilla ?
Stern JAWS ?
RAZA
Deep Root Goonies ?
CGC new game ?

I can answer that...pinballs.

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

It's a new machine, different aspects to it, new manufacturer, new company behind it...you make it sound like it's the EXACT same machine from the same company. I don't get why so many people try to make excuses for these companies. It's NOT NORMAL for a company to ask you to pay $10,000 for a machine that they don't even show you publicly. Not normal, folks. If you're cool with it, good for you, but I ain't.

#272 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

It's a new machine, different aspects to it, new manufacturer, new company behind it...you make it sound like it's the EXACT same machine from the same company. I don't get why so many people try to make excuses for these companies. It's NOT NORMAL for a company to ask you to pay $10,000 for a machine that they don't even show you publicly. Not normal, folks. If you're cool with it, good for you, but I ain't.

I would imagine when they start shipping we'll see video. Much of the confusion is that the interview led some to believe that games had already been built and shipped back in December. Once they get production ramped up they are going to want more orders, and I think a bunch of people are sitting on the sidelines waiting to see how this goes.

I have no problem waiting for them to get the kinks worked out.

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

It's a 1 dollar deposit for LV, Refundable $1000 for LE. When you see a video of it and don't like it, get a refund. Simple.
And your 100% covered when shipped using a visa to pay in full.

#274 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Haha what did you smoke today? I have reservation and chosen number for LV without deposit. And wich excuses ur talkin’ about? If 10k means so much for you, u should find another hobby. I only pay when my LV is rdy to ship.

#275 3 years ago

i watched a eval of this game on utube a couple days ago

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#276 3 years ago
Quoted from wdennie:

i watched a eval of this game on utube a couple days ago

For the Pinball Brothers (PB) Alien machine (not the original Heighway Alien)?? Can you post the link?

While the new is heavily based off the original is does have some new features (physical ball lock, extra magnet, removed the PF embedded LCD and replaced it with gun status LEDs) and it's also in a WPC styled cabinet with different artwork.

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

For the Pinball Brothers (PB) Alien machine (not the original Heighway Alien)?? Can you post the link?
While the new is heavily based off the original is does have some new features (physical ball lock, extra magnet, removed the PF embedded LCD and replaced it with gun status LEDs) and it's also in a WPC styled cabinet with different artwork.

Bump!!!

#278 3 years ago

I guarantee you he wasn't talking about 'this' machine.

#279 3 years ago

It seems the "other" thread has turned in to a bitch fest of how this will never be made and how can people trust this company after the last fiasco. I'm so glad this thread is staying on track and giving positive vibes Thanks guys and keep it up!

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

It seems the "other" thread has turned in to a bitch fest of how this will never be made and how can people trust this company after the last fiasco. I'm so glad this thread is staying on track and giving positive vibes Thanks guys and keep it up!

Absolutely!! I am so positively vibing on this new toy. Thanks for helping to keep it classy chappie

#281 3 years ago

The other thread is full of current owners so it is to be expected.

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Absolutely!! I am so positively vibing on this new toy. Thanks for helping to keep it classy chappie

Yep...Cheers mate.

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

The other thread is full of current owners so it is to be expected.

I bet they came over here and downvoted...crazy. Why come here and say I am not buying this machine...

I guess Red_Devils asked for that one....hehehe

#284 3 years ago

Anyone gone on a buying spree in anticipation of the machine's arrival??

I have like 5 items in mind sitting in a cart somewhere...lol

We need news so I can click "BUY"

#285 3 years ago

Let them get the bugs out, more important to me than when it gets here. I have 4 pins to keep me busy in the meantime.

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Let them get the bugs out, more important to me than when it gets here. I have 4 pins to keep me busy in the meantime.

I am in no rush....only one person I know wants it NOW!!! lol

Yes I have 3 to keep me busy....now distracted looking at a 1996 oldie that I must have NOW....

#287 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Anyone gone on a buying spree in anticipation of the machine's arrival??

Ok seeing as this is my grail pin, I'm ashamed to say I have spent close to $2k getting my "shrine" ready for the pins arrival
I have the Neca Alien trophy head to put over the machine, a gorgeous sculpt for a topper and the 33" long Alien Queen plus multiple other items As you can guess I'm so excited for this pins arrival

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Ok seeing as this is my grail pin, I'm ashamed to say I have spent close to $2k getting my "shrine" ready for the pins arrival
I have the Neca Alien trophy head to put over the machine, a gorgeous sculpt for a topper and the 33" long Alien Queen plus multiple other items As you can guess I'm so excited for this pins arrival

That’s cool! Post some photos. Can’t wait to get this machine. Had the original and it had reliability issues unfortunately so it had to go. Really love the fact that it’s going to be in a WPC cabinet.
The added inserts in the center and dumping the LCD was a great move. Knowing the status of guns and ammo is a big deal when playing and trying to progress to the wizard mode.
The code on this game is genius.

#289 3 years ago

I've been holding off until we know it is actually coming. I already have too much Alien stuff and had stopped buying years ago.

There's too many unknowns and too many ideas, I will be waiting until I have one in hand before buying too much for toppers/etc.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I've been holding off until we know it is actually coming. I already have too much Alien stuff and had stopped buying years ago.
There's too many unknowns and too many ideas, I will be waiting until I have one in hand before buying too much for toppers/etc.

Show us your goodies?? if you want to reduce some of it I could be a buyer...

#291 3 years ago

You guys sure do LOVE the upcoming Pinball Brothers Alien...

Pinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN.pngPinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN.png
#292 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Yes we do! Good job on the art very cool.

#293 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

Nice I see my name around the 9PM mark.....I am famous Red_Devils lol.

#294 3 years ago

Nice I see my name around the 9PM mark.....I am famous chappie101 lol.

Since we don't have any other photos / videos yet... figured I'd make some more art...

Pinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN_PINSIDE (resized).pngPinball_Brothers_MRCLEAN_PINSIDE (resized).png
#295 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Since we don't have any other photos / videos yet... figured I'd make some more art...
[quoted image]

Very Good. When you coming over to paint a wall for me? My shrine pin get's her own wall.

#296 3 years ago

Show us your goodies?? if you want to reduce some of it I could be a buyer...

Eh, most of my stuff is boxed away. I don't think I have anything outstanding like I've seen posted around. Most of my stuff is smaller. I have a bunch of NECO and Paladin busts over the years, but I went through them and none of them really work for this I think.

#297 3 years ago
81318A8C-B42B-4E96-8D13-FC25A4BA589F.jpeg81318A8C-B42B-4E96-8D13-FC25A4BA589F.jpeg
#298 3 years ago
Quoted from Engel67:

[quoted image]

That there is Awesome! Have a link to that piece?

#299 3 years ago
#300 3 years ago

It is awesome, but unless you have really tall ceilings it's taking up pinball room!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
There are 18,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/6?hl=wdennie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.