100_0962 (resized).JPG
100_0952 (resized).JPG
b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,834 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 377.
#3251 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

If I had to guess this is the machine that HurryUpPinball sold, I remember seeing that he had replaced all of the small stand up targets with ones from B/W.

Yep! Going to rotate that rubber haha.

#3252 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Invoiced Monday, received today. Beautiful work Dpeck. You rock!
[quoted image]

I wasn't going to get one of these, but you guys are making me want one. When my wife complains, I'll just defer her to you.

#3253 2 years ago

Very nice.

#3254 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I wasn't going to get one of these, but you guys are making me want one. When my wife complains, I'll just defer her to you.

All the Cool guys are getting them....well not Red_Devils . LOL.

#3255 2 years ago

Just recieved my scanner mod from England.. waiting on that apron and of course my machine from PB... love getting my mods in the mail.

#3256 2 years ago
Quoted from Gooch:

Vlad_nada I got on Cointaker's list on Jan 9th.

If helps I ordered/ was confirmed Feb 16 and no invoice yet

#3257 2 years ago

Emailed Cointaker, invoiced for an LV today. Dunno where that puts me on the list, I'll ask (and I'm also curious about serial numbers, if they'll be numbered and sent in order, or if buyers can choose from available).

Now to find a film accurate drinking bird to sit between the klaxons...

#3258 2 years ago

Just received the tracker mod, thanks Andrew!! I'm in Q3 and still haven't heard anything.

#3259 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Just received the tracker mod, thanks Andrew!! I'm in Q3 and still haven't heard anything.

Q3 here as well, and haven't heard yet. However, I emailed with Melissa at Cointaker and she said they were expecting 1/2 a container to leave Italy this week, but instead it turns out it's a full container. So that's hopeful news.

#3260 2 years ago

I'm considering ordering a SV.
How does the game hold up, are there any issues I should be concerned with?

#3261 2 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I'm considering ordering a SV.
How does the game hold up, are there any issues I should be concerned with?

I guess you could just view this thread. Been answered over and over.

#3262 2 years ago
Quoted from driph:

Emailed Cointaker, invoiced for an LV today. Dunno where that puts me on the list, I'll ask (and I'm also curious about serial numbers, if they'll be numbered and sent in order, or if buyers can choose from available).
Now to find a film accurate drinking bird to sit between the klaxons...

Invoiced for the whole amount or just the deposit?

#3263 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

W

https://www.colorguardprotectors.com/
See if this works, Ive gotten a few orders.

Thank you! It worked.

#3264 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

If helps I ordered/ was confirmed Feb 16 and no invoice yet

Mine Feb. 22 and no invoice or notice yet either.
I guess we're still a couple of months out.

#3265 2 years ago

Motion tracker installed. So awesome

16330600613102200976048644086300 (resized).jpg16330600613102200976048644086300 (resized).jpg
#3266 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Motion tracker installed. So awesome
[quoted image]

Most least obstructive mod! It's cool for sure

#3267 2 years ago
Quoted from BozoTheClown:

Invoiced for the whole amount or just the deposit?

Deposit, minus the dollar from the initial wait list submission.

#3268 2 years ago

Yay! Just got the Fedex call, Monday will hopefully be a good day!

#3269 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Yay! Just got the Fedex call, Monday will hopefully be a good day!

Congrats! When did you place your original order? Just trying to get a time frame. I ordered early March.

#3270 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Congrats! When did you place your original order? Just trying to get a time frame. I ordered early March.

if you don't have a clue when the ship or the next ship arrives...what the heck does it matter?

#3271 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

if you don't have a clue when the ship or the next ship arrives...what the heck does it matter?

I'm just curious when he placed his order and I'm so excited to receive mine. I haven't had a chance to play an Alien ever! Thanks for your concern though!

#3272 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

December 19th .. I was one of the first for what was the Q2 batch. Also what I understand, PB has been ramping up production even just very recently, so the amount of time between containers now should be much less than it has been. Hopefully your wait is not that much longer!

#3273 2 years ago

My cointaker preorder $1 was Jan 10 and I haven't gotten invoiced yet.

#3274 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

My cointaker preorder $1 was Jan 10 and I haven't gotten invoiced yet.

1/9, no invoice yet.

#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

December 19th .. I was one of the first for what was the Q2 batch. Also what I understand, PB has been ramping up production even just very recently, so the amount of time between containers now should be much less than it has been. Hopefully your wait is not that much longer!

Thank you for your response! Glad to hear they're ramping up production. I'm so ready to play. I hope you enjoy your game! Let us know what you think about it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3276 2 years ago

So my deposit for lv is in. They added what I wanted which was beacons and inner side art lit. The IV art is awesome and with the already enhanced gameplay (magnet, ball lock etc), I'm pumped for it.

My sv will be posted once its ready to be shipped.

#3277 2 years ago

got my invoice this evening

#3278 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

1/9, no invoice yet.

Got mine tonight as well.

#3279 2 years ago

Anybody who paid the LV deposit get a timeframe estimate on the balance due and shipping?

#3280 2 years ago

Question regarding hypersleep multiball

Every time I get it, it's after 2nd ball lock. Last night I got it twice in one game. First time it happened on 2nd ball lock, but the next time it locked 2 balls + a third before starting.

Is this normal?

#3281 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Question regarding hypersleep multiball
Every time I get it, it's after 2nd ball lock. Last night I got it twice in one game. First time it happened on 2nd ball lock, but the next time it locked 2 balls + a third before starting.
Is this normal?

Yes.... I read that in the instruction manual. First time, you only need to lock 2 balls. 2nd time, you need to lock all 3.

#3282 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Yes.... I read that in the instruction manual. First time, you only need to lock 2 balls. 2nd time, you need to lock all 3.

The original rule was always to require 3 locks, but this proved to be too difficult, so a late change was to make it easier on the first go.

There's a difficult adjustment for it - set to HARD and it will require 3 locks again. Or set it to EASY and it will only take 1 lock the first time, then 2, then 3.

#3283 2 years ago

All you SV owners should rate this game so we can get it on the top 100. I don’t care much for rankings but still good to see it in there somewhere.

#3284 2 years ago

Got my invoice and Melissa indicated the first full container of LVs supposedly to go out in Jan/Feb timeframe…. How many pins fit in a full container anyway?

#3285 2 years ago

When is Pinball Bros going to release actual pictures and/or video of the LV and what they've included? I received my invoice from Cointaker yesterday but I'm afraid Im not ready to commit until I see LV specifics and get more information on when these are being made, etc.

#3286 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

When is Pinball Bros going to release actual pictures and/or video of the LV and what they've included? I received my invoice from Cointaker yesterday but I'm afraid Im not ready to commit until I see LV specifics and get more information on when these are being made, etc.

That's not how pinball works in 2021.

#3287 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That's not how pinball works in 2021.

Not good enough. I'm perfectly okay with waiting. My guess is I can still order an LV two months from now if they are making 1000 and I still want one.

I'm leaning more SV right now anyway given how few details they've provided around the LV.

#3288 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Not good enough. I'm perfectly okay with waiting. My guess is I can still get an LV two months from now if they are making 1000 and I still want one.
I'm leaning more SV right now anyway given how few details they've provided around the LV.

Yeah, I don't think there's a need to rush for the LV's...although I'm not really clear if there are SV's to buy any time soon.

#3289 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yeah, I don't think there's a need to rush for the LV's...although I'm not really clear if there are SV's to buy any time soon.

Good point. I'm okay with waiting either way, though. More time for Pinball Bros to get all the kinks worked out.

#3290 2 years ago

Deposit in on LV, 2 mods on their way. This is a dream theme for me... my wife and I watched every alien movie available on our honeymoon 15 years ago, so yeah, super stoked

#3291 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Deposit in on LV, 2 mods on their way. This is a dream theme for me... my wife and I watched every alien movie available on our honeymoon 15 years ago, so yeah, super stoked

Sounds…..romantic…….

#3292 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

If I had to guess this is the machine that HurryUpPinball sold, I remember seeing that he had replaced all of the small stand up targets with ones from B/W.
In other news I just got a reply from Cato that he has sent a care package with ALL new Stand up targets, new flipper bats, new post for the right flipper and a scoop protector. I'm really hoping these are the new Gen 3 targets as I already have the Gen 2 ones! I will let you guys know as soon as I receive them

I did swap the targets as a temp fix while awaiting next gen targets. Cato just reached out to me today (proactively I might add) to get the info for the guy who bought my game so he can send him targets. Cato rules! That’s customer service right there.

#3293 2 years ago

Really want more details and real pictures of the le before committing...

#3294 2 years ago

Contemplating one of these. What do those who own them think? I’d have to let go a fantastic game to fit it into the collection though

#3295 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Agreed, I am on the fence until I can at least see it with some detail.

#3296 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Got my invoice and Melissa indicated the first full container of LVs supposedly to go out in Jan/Feb timeframe…. How many pins fit in a full container anyway?

no way to tell until you know what size container they are using.. there are like 6 or more sizes.

#3297 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think there's a lot of us in the same boat. I need to see what I'm plunking 11k down on. Graphic mock-ups are not going to cut it for me. With the faux reveal we've had so far. I'm just not feeling it.

#3298 2 years ago

I emailed Melissa to ask if it's a refundable deposit, but haven't heard back. Did anyone else get an answer there?

#3299 2 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Contemplating one of these. What do those who own them think? I’d have to let go a fantastic game to fit it into the collection though

If you like Alien, it's great. The modes are fun, the multiballs are great. The theme integration is great. The shots don't feel clunky. Even though it's a widebody, it doesn't seem slow. It's a lot of game compared to many games. From a gameplay perspective I haven't found anything I don't like.

As for quality, mine has been mostly trouble free, and any coming out now should continue to improve. Yes, currently targets require a bit of adjustment, and the Xeno can have issues - although with latest code it isn't often.

I've stated my opinions on the SV vs LV vs OG so I won't go into that.

#3300 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

I emailed Melissa to ask if it's a refundable deposit, but haven't heard back. Did anyone else get an answer there?

Yes, it's refundable. Asked the same question.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
There are 18,834 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.