Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg
20240307_181954 (resized).jpg
20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 376.
#2101 2 years ago
Quoted from megaladon:

Yeah same here but nowadays 10 K for a game is the norm and since I owned it before it’s a great game! Maybe I can ask Melissa back 1499 lol So I can make interest on that money for another year LOL

I think we will be all good when we hear the news.....just want my 3k topper...lol.

#2102 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Yeah I did the same thing as you....LV 20-ish or so...gonna be a 12 month wait for final product from our deposits date....damn who woulda thought...
Not bailing until the announcement and hope it's more than just cosmetics....

To justify the cost, powder coating, glass, and beacon toppers alonr aren't going to cut it. It also needs the aftermarket upgraded apron that some have been buying and something else. A number and signed whatever isn't going to hack it.

#2103 2 years ago

Looks like I get my Alien delivered Monday! Finally!

#2104 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

To justify the cost, powder coating, glass, and beacon toppers alonr aren't going to cut it. It also needs the aftermarket upgraded apron that some have been buying and something else. A number and signed whatever isn't going to hack it.

We are working on the Apron , waiting on the prototype to arrive to test and then move forward.

#2105 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

make a video from when the truck arrives till you turn it on.....we need distractions.....lol

#2106 2 years ago

IF anyone changes their mind on this and has paid in full or has been invoiced to pay in full and wants out, hit me up.. Ill take your machine. We can sort it out with Melissa.

#2107 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Did fed ex contact you?

#2108 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Did fed ex contact you?

Yes, They set up delivery through email 9-11 Monday morning.

#2109 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Yes, They set up delivery through email 9-11 Monday morning.

And I was last on the 1st Quarter list number 50 I think.

#2110 2 years ago

Ordered 12/18/21 from cointaker. Paid invoice 5/25. Just got shipping confirmation. Game is being delivered Monday, Aug. 30.

As someone who got taken for a ride by Andrew Heighway (ordered 10/2014), I’m ecstatic that I will be finally receiving an Alien pinball!

#2111 2 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Ordered 12/18/21 from cointaker. Paid invoice 5/25. Just got shipping confirmation. Game is being delivered Monday, Aug. 30.
As someone who got taken for a ride by Andrew Heighway (ordered 10/2014), I’m ecstatic that I will be finally receiving an Alien pinball!

Just as i was reading these replies i got my notice for Friday! The Aliens have invaded!! <alien head emoji>

#2112 2 years ago

Mine is coming Monday too! Can't wait.

#2113 2 years ago

I love seeing everyone receiving their machines. I can't wait for mine! Q2 shipments can't come quick enough!

#2114 2 years ago

I guess this is old news on prices.

If you put down a dollar will they honor the price for the LV?

30D5298E-3A26-4FBA-82B5-9C91799294D4 (resized).jpeg30D5298E-3A26-4FBA-82B5-9C91799294D4 (resized).jpeg
#2115 2 years ago

There website still has $9999.

45F752BD-0B01-4E22-A70C-A12FD3C3A2D1 (resized).png45F752BD-0B01-4E22-A70C-A12FD3C3A2D1 (resized).png
#2116 2 years ago

Considering stern will try and get 10k+ for their LEs (which is an absolute joke), I'm fine with this price. I always thought the 7777 for SV was the steal/buy of the year and happy with mine but it will be on the market as soon as I get the LV. For me, LV has to have the interior lit blades. Comparing the OG to PB, the new one hands down beats the old with all of it's additions EXCEPT the missing interior lit blades. Those need to happen. Screen I can live with or without which is prob the biggest surprise since owning the new PB version is how much I don't miss it. Beacons need to happen too although they will work with the SV (PB confirmed to me yesterday) and assume same with LV so no worries there.

Bring on the LV. New code btw, really fixes the magnet grab by xeno. OG had the same issue as well but this new FW grabs it better than I've seen on either version. No issues to report and I'm loving it. Alien pinball continues to be my fav pinball game out there.

On a side note, don't sleep on Dialed In. Game is legit.

#2117 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I have owned my Alien for close to two months and while I really enjoy the game, there are a bunch of games on the horizon so after spending some time with Alien, I have decided to list it for sale. I got mine in June and it plays 100%. I added wide body voodoo glass, Titans, swapped out the gen 2 skinny stand ups for Williams 3d targets, and completed many of the fixes outlined in this thread. It currently has 126 plays. Current code is 2.2. I am looking for a cash only / local deal. I am not looking to ship the pin at this time. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Pinside Ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119691
Here is a link to my most recent stream of Alien:
[quoted image][quoted image]

Don't leave! We need your videos to help dial this bad boy in!

#2118 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

I love seeing everyone receiving their machines. I can't wait for mine! Q2 shipments can't come quick enough!

I’m an early order Q2 (Dec 2020) and have been informed mine is among the 44 being built right now that will ship soon.
That works out fine for me as that gives me 4-8 weeks to prepare. Hoping this batch gets the latest tweaks to make the game more reliable.

#2119 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I’m an early order Q2 (Dec 2020) and have been informed mine is among the 44 being built right now that will ship soon.
That works out fine for me as that gives me 4-8 weeks to prepare. Hoping this batch gets the latest tweaks to make the game more reliable.

How did you find out this info about yours being built?

#2120 2 years ago

Just a reminder for folks, the 1$ for LV's is not a down payment of any sort. I'm guessing they won't start taking down payments until after the announcement. The 1$ was an easier way for Melissa to automate the LV interest list which had previously involved the manual process of emailing her. They added the 1$ option so that Melissa wouldn't have to manage the interest list via her email any more.

#2121 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Melissa at Cointaker emailed me within hours of inquiring. This was my first time bugging her
But, I needed to get a rough time frame to make space and prepare.

#2122 2 years ago

Hi !

Its not the pinball brothers alien but it can be interresting for PB Alien owners here. Fit on a standard 60mm Button.

I d like to show you my custom sticker to replace ugly yellow one.

Actualy sold all to heighway owners, but i Can Do more if interrested in about 10days.

Including

-sticker
-white base plate
-clear cap
-instructions

Price is 15€ + 3€ shipping international or 5.5€ tracking shipping international.

IMG_20210510_195256 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_195256 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_195306 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_195306 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_195956 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_195956 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_200021 (resized).jpgIMG_20210510_200021 (resized).jpg
#2123 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Have you been invoiced for the full dealio yet?

#2124 2 years ago

Installed new code. Tongue grab is working better but still have issues with the APC not registering. Have to frequently power cycle. It works for a game or two then stops.

#2125 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

You asking me or cleland?
Me? No.

#2126 2 years ago

I’m in on one of these games and super excited about it! The first and second movies are my favorite. This will be awesome

#2127 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I’m in on one of these games and super excited about it! The first and second movies are my favorite. This will be awesome

I am watching Alien right now because mine gets delivered Monday!

#2128 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I am watching Alien right now because mine gets delivered Monday!

Just finished watching Aliens myself. Both are such great movies

#2129 2 years ago

Just put down a deposit for standard Q3 order. Oh boy….hope I made the right call. Super excited about this one. Been wanting to pull the trigger on it for a while.

#2130 2 years ago

Sounds like Monday is going to be a great day for quite a few people, got delivery set up for mine as well

#2131 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Quoted from RussG:

You asking me or cleland?
Me? No.

If you’re asking me, no not yet either.
I sincerely hope I will be asked for the balance on the original price of $7777 and not the new price hike.

#2132 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just put down a deposit for standard Q3 order. Oh boy….hope I made the right call. Super excited about this one. Been wanting to pull the trigger on it for a while.

You will love the game. My GNR is getting real jealous.

#2133 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

If you’re asking me, no not yet either.
I sincerely hope I will be asked for the balance on the original price of $7777 and not the new price hike.

I am asking for anyone with a Q2 or Q3 deposit if they have been invoiced? And i am hoping i get in on the 7777 price tag as well.

#2134 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I am asking for anyone with a Q2 or Q3 deposit if they have been invoiced? And i am hoping i get in on the 7777 price tag as well.

q3, no invoice.

#2135 2 years ago

Is Richard here??

#2136 2 years ago
Quoted from legendpin:

Is Richard here??

Nice to get some immediate affirmation after putting a deposit down. Nice video.

#2137 2 years ago

Anyone here had this issue near their slingshots?

Appears to be pooling and i'm concerned...

Pooling? (resized).pngPooling? (resized).png
#2138 2 years ago

Yelobird knows how to fix that!

#2139 2 years ago

Ugh. Are these made by Buthamburg? I'd contact them if so.

#2140 2 years ago

Is it really pooling? Kind of looking like reflections from that starpost to me.

#2141 2 years ago
Quoted from s000m:

[quoted image]

I really don't understand why this happens.

I SprayMax 2K my Pinbot playfield and its held up better than all these new Playfields coming out. 2 years and I still have a perfect playfield and I only let it cure more than 2 weeks after spraying. SMH.

#2142 2 years ago

Nope , no truck yet ... maybe if i look out the window every 10 minutes it will arrive faster?

20210827_113718 (resized).jpg20210827_113718 (resized).jpg20210827_113903 (resized).jpg20210827_113903 (resized).jpg
#2143 2 years ago

I have this same thing on my Iron Maiden pro. Minor pooling. First time I've seen this with a Burthamburg playfield. However, it appears to be minor pooling. My iron Maiden never chipped since 2018 probably because the ball never touches the pooled clear coat. But yes, it's fixable. See this thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

** Keep in mind though, that that electric iron used has no heat control on it and can get too hot! I've seen others just use a small metal measuring cup that they heat up to better control the temp so as not to get too hot. See post 192 in above link.

#2144 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I really don't understand why this happens.

I'm pretty sure (at least with Stern) pooling is caused from cranking out pins too fast and not allowing enough time for the clear coat to cure before bolting down posts. Different temps and humidity and CC mixtures allow for varying cure times. Thus the playfield lottery.

#2145 2 years ago
Quoted from s000m:

[quoted image]

Oh shit! That looks just like my Wonka CE that I returned! Yikes! Good luck with figuring it out to both customer and company.

#2146 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Nope , no truck yet ... maybe if i look out the window every 10 minutes it will arrive faster?

Did you take the day off ??? I would...haha

#2147 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Did you take the day off ??? I would...haha

Luckily , i dont have to take the day off to do this. Fearing a delay until monday at this point. That has only happened once in the NIB experience.

I have a tech coming to fix any potential issues and help me move some pins around.

#2148 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Luckily , i dont have to take the day off to do this. Fearing a delay until monday at this point. That has only happened once in the NIB experience.
I have a tech coming to fix any potential issues and help me move some pins around.

Okay keep looking out that window...we need first contact pics asap...lol

#2149 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Dolly ready and in position? … Check

#2150 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Dolly ready and in position? … Check

Cold beer and Alien Steaks ready!!!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 160.00
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodstock, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/43?hl=s000m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.