20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2635 (resized).JPG
IMG_2634 (resized).JPG
IMG_2633 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 376.
#2001 2 years ago

Not to rain on the parade, but I'd hope they get that damn magnet working as intended before that. But that too.

#2002 2 years ago

I've had this Pingame journal magazine from 2017. I'm so glad I kept it. It has 21 pages of good info about the development of this game. So much talent went into this game! I'm so glad we have a second chance to buy one.

IMG_6352 (resized).JPGIMG_6352 (resized).JPGIMG_6353 (resized).JPGIMG_6353 (resized).JPGIMG_6354 (resized).JPGIMG_6354 (resized).JPGIMG_6355 (resized).JPGIMG_6355 (resized).JPGIMG_6356 (resized).JPGIMG_6356 (resized).JPGIMG_6357 (resized).JPGIMG_6357 (resized).JPG
#2003 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Not to rain on the parade, but I'd hope they get that damn magnet working as intended before that. But that too.

I believe the "damn manget" issue is not a problem with the Xeno or magnet, but an issue with the Xeno stand-up target. I believe it is being redesigned so that it doesn't cause the ball to bounce over the magnet. That is why the magnet doesn't grab the ball sometimes.

#2004 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I believe the "damn manget" issue is not a problem with the Xeno or magnet, but an issue with the Xeno stand-up target. I believe it is being redesigned so that it doesn't cause the ball to bounce over the magnet. That is why the magnet doesn't grab the ball sometimes.

Filming the ball hitting the target in slow motion may help see what's really happening on impact

#2005 2 years ago

I firmly believe the issue isn't the magnet strength that dri keeps saying. I'm positive it's a "timing" issue. The time you hit and register the switch to when the magnet is activated is off by milliseconds, you can tell when you hit the last xeno hit and the ball bounces back the magnet hasn't been activated because the trajectory of the ball doesn't change as it goes over the magnet. Now if it wasn't strong enough and the timing was right you would see some kind of change in direction of the ball or at least it slowing down. But neither of those things happen. Like I said we're talking milliseconds here, the times I have got it to catch have been slower hits to the switch, the harder the ball is hit the faster it's going and the magnet doesn't activate quick enough. If you're quick enough and send the ball back to the Xeno the magnet then holds the ball and the tongue catches it. I have even gone as far as adding a piece of foam behind the targets to try and deaden the impact and make it a little slower but it still doesn't catch it regularly but it did improve it a little. I have reported all of this to Cato and he is looking in to it, he was the one who told me to try adding foam but he did tell me that it will take a harder hit to activate the switch when you add the foam. Maybe I didn't add a big enough piece of foam behind the target because I still get some air balls when hitting a hard shot there. Anyway that's my .02c

#2006 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Since we are discussing flaky switches - I’m curious if any other owners are experiencing the same issue with the right revive lane that I am. If you are, please report it to Cato.

Yes, exactly the same issue on mine, on the millimeter. Thanks for posting, I told Cato about it. Does your right inlane only register on a perfect roll as well? Hold the ball against the slingshot rubber and see if it registers.

#2007 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I firmly believe the issue isn't the magnet strength that dri keeps saying. I'm positive it's a "timing" issue. The time you hit and register the switch to when the magnet is activated is off by milliseconds, you can tell when you hit the last xeno hit and the ball bounces back the magnet hasn't been activated because the trajectory of the ball doesn't change as it goes over the magnet. Now if it wasn't strong enough and the timing was right you would see some kind of change in direction of the ball or at least it slowing down. But neither of those things happen. Like I said we're talking milliseconds here, the times I have got it to catch have been slower hits to the switch, the harder the ball is hit the faster it's going and the magnet doesn't activate quick enough. If you're quick enough and send the ball back to the Xeno the magnet then holds the ball and the tongue catches it. I have even gone as far as adding a piece of foam behind the targets to try and deaden the impact and make it a little slower but it still doesn't catch it regularly but it did improve it a little. I have reported all of this to Cato and he is looking in to it, he was the one who told me to try adding foam but he did tell me that it will take a harder hit to activate the switch when you add the foam. Maybe I didn't add a big enough piece of foam behind the target because I still get some air balls when hitting a hard shot there. Anyway that's my .02c
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9b315b8a4f3b8c3085116be34d75bde336d80477-1629467999-1800"};
//]]>

I agree timing is an issue in this case, the magnet is as strong as any other I have in a game. I also think that there is too much space around the magnet for the ball to escape whereas other games trap the ball in a confined area.

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed but there is a slot under the plastic on the right and one under the plastic far to the left of the magnet for Opto boards. There are connectors on the PCB for “Ball Caught Opto”. That would suggest the game would know to stick the Xeno tongue out or not. I asked Cato if they abandoned this idea , he replied they have not abandoned it but they were working more on the timing to make it catch more reliable at this point. Personally I think it would be cool if it only stuck the tongue out when it knew the ball was there.

#2008 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed but there is a slot under the plastic on the right and one under the plastic far to the left of the magnet for Opto boards. There are connectors on the PCB for “Ball Caught Opto”. That would suggest the game would know to stick the Xeno tongue out or not. I asked Cato if they abandoned this idea , he replied they have not abandoned it but they were working more on the timing to make it catch more reliable at this point. Personally I think it would be cool if it only stuck the tongue out when it knew the ball was there.

If they have an opto further forward it might also allow them to activate the magnet earlier to grab the ball better? There's a lot of unused connectors on those playfield boards, it'd be interesting to actually see them sending out new parts to add on to games like that

#2009 2 years ago

I think it’s a combination of problems to why the Alien magnet does not catch the ball consistently. The Xeno targets don’t have much cushion and they are too far away from the magnet. I also agree that the timing activating the magnet after hitting the targets needs to be much faster as well.

#2010 2 years ago

In response to the Cliffy protector conversation: If you've already ordered them, here are a couple of mods you'll need to make in order to get the shooter lane protectors to fit:

On the trough-side protector, you'll need to drill a hole for the 10mm hex post that is on the PB board. On the outside lane protector, the top-most hole will not be used. You'll need to drill a hole in the protector for the screw that goes in underneath, and you will also need to drill a hole in the top of the playfield for the closest protector hole. See pics:

I don't believe changes can be made to the existing ramp protectors, so those will have to be re-ordered. I chose to re-drill for the Muthur hole protector, and just pressure-fit the scoop protector, so I won't be posting pics of those. I'll be sending all of my info to Cliff, as well, so he will have additional information to help him adjust these. He's such a great part of our community, so make sure you support him!

IMG_8673 (resized).JPEGIMG_8673 (resized).JPEGIMG_8674 (resized).JPEGIMG_8674 (resized).JPEGIMG_8678 (resized).JPEGIMG_8678 (resized).JPEGIMG_8682 (resized).JPEGIMG_8682 (resized).JPEGIMG_8686 (resized).JPEGIMG_8686 (resized).JPEGIMG_8687 (resized).JPEGIMG_8687 (resized).JPEGIMG_8688 (resized).JPEGIMG_8688 (resized).JPEGIMG_8690 (resized).JPEGIMG_8690 (resized).JPEGIMG_8691 (resized).JPEGIMG_8691 (resized).JPEG
#2011 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Hoping I have a working game by this weekend!

For anyone interested in an update. I got both the new controller and ITX installed and my game is now 100% working!!! Played a handful of games already and there are some weird software bugs but the game plays great, I dont really need to make any adjustments which is awesome. My favorite mission is the tunnel mission on Alien the breathing sounds is intense. I love this game!

I also did a ball check after seeing DRI's post and one of my balls had some rust on it - Ive never seen that before.

thumbnail_IMG_0356 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0356 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0367 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0367 (resized).jpg
#2012 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

For anyone interested in an update. I got both the new controller and ITX installed and my game is now 100% working!!! Played a handful of games already and there are some weird software bugs but the game plays great, I dont really need to make any adjustments which is awesome. My favorite mission is the tunnel mission on Alien the breathing sounds is intense. I love this game!
I also did a ball check after seeing DRI's post and one of my balls had some rust on it - Ive never seen that before.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is awesome! Glad to hear it!

I think the theme I've been seeing here is that while there may be problems at first, these problems are usually very easily fixable. And once the issues are worked out, the game becomes very stable. I haven't had a single incident that caused a game to not complete in 2 weeks since I installed firmware 2.2A. Great news all around. I think once the MUTHUR outhole issue (likely a software update will fix it) and the stand-up target Rev. 3 are released, everything will be perfect.

#2013 2 years ago

So I figured out the switch issue on my Xeno which caused the stuck error. Switch needed to be bent down more. Now it works great - see pics for what my updated switch looks like in the event others are having the same issue. Shout out to PappyBoyington for the help.

Also Ridley figure added too. Hallmark ftw

00D0654F-D4E8-48CC-BA23-A38913542764 (resized).jpeg00D0654F-D4E8-48CC-BA23-A38913542764 (resized).jpeg45F4FA5E-3EEC-49C9-8F56-95349811FE26 (resized).jpeg45F4FA5E-3EEC-49C9-8F56-95349811FE26 (resized).jpeg827A1D84-F692-4A7A-BD65-B3E5DFCA5C53 (resized).jpeg827A1D84-F692-4A7A-BD65-B3E5DFCA5C53 (resized).jpegBE86FD75-FC8C-4565-8133-8FCB524E7479 (resized).jpegBE86FD75-FC8C-4565-8133-8FCB524E7479 (resized).jpegFAB419D2-D63B-42F3-89E8-0AC58F2B5459 (resized).jpegFAB419D2-D63B-42F3-89E8-0AC58F2B5459 (resized).jpeg
#2014 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

That is awesome! Glad to hear it!
I think the theme I've been seeing here is that while there may be problems at first, these problems are usually very easily fixable. And once the issues are worked out, the game becomes very stable. I haven't had a single incident that caused a game to not complete in 2 weeks since I installed firmware 2.2A. Great news all around. I think once the MUTHUR outhole issue (likely a software update will fix it) and the stand-up target Rev. 3 are released, everything will be perfect.

Where can you download 2.2a? I only see 2.2 on the help page

#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Where can you download 2.2a? I only see 2.2 on the help page

2.2A has been provided to a few people who have specific issues. If you open a ticket about any lockup issues you are having, Cato will probably send it to you for testing.

#2016 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

2.2A has been provided to a few people who have specific issues. If you open a ticket about any lockup issues you are having, Cato will probably send it to you for testing.

#2017 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

In response to the Cliffy protector conversation: If you've already ordered them, here are a couple of mods you'll need to make in order to get the shooter lane protectors to fit:
On the trough-side protector, you'll need to drill a hole for the 10mm hex post that is on the PB board. On the outside lane protector, the top-most hole will not be used. You'll need to drill a hole in the protector for the screw that goes in underneath, and you will also need to drill a hole in the top of the playfield for the closest protector hole. See pics:
I don't believe changes can be made to the existing ramp protectors, so those will have to be re-ordered. I chose to re-drill for the Muthur hole protector, and just pressure-fit the scoop protector, so I won't be posting pics of those. I'll be sending all of my info to Cliff, as well, so he will have additional information to help him adjust these. He's such a great part of our community, so make sure you support him!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn that’s a gorgeous shooter lane.

#2018 2 years ago

Love the game, but it still needs more content. I would really like more video clips from the movie.

#2019 2 years ago

More work, more play! Plenty of updates! I got access to a 2.2B release with increased coil power ranges. It allowed -50% to +50%. It dials back the trough and mission scoop to acceptable power. The mother scoop I'm not bothered by anymore because my fix with a stronger spring works perfectly. While dialing the trough I noticed the shooter lane plunger being inconsistent, it turned out the L bracket fixating the plunger had come lose. No lock washers or loctite will do that to you. Glancing over the rest of the PF I noticed that lock washers are not used anywhere, so count on things rattling lose eventually. Don't get frisky and try tighten those torx screws to tight, I've already twisted a head off...

The big update is that I went full bore on my drop target bank. Let's spoil you with some pictures:
apc (resized).jpgapc (resized).jpg

So, this is what I've done:
- Fork is upside down to stock and slight bent upwards for perfect height and grab.
- Longer screws were required to allow a perfect rest and give more grab for the plunger.
- More spring tension won't make the targets mushi and get stuck halfway down which could happen stock.
- A longer coil sleeve to allow perfect square alignment when in resting position.
- Spring added to not allow the fork to get jammed.
- Grease added in the metal-to-metal surfaces (there's a lot of friction involved here).
- Coil set to 50% stronger.

This is the kinetic satisfaction I was looking for:

I did a quick stream with 2.2B on Friday. I beat my GC and it now sits at 127M! (I don't play with EBs). After this game I read up on what the last few weapons do in more detail, lol.

I also got another code drop from PB, 2.2C. This is supposedly going to help with the Xeno standup-to-magnet timings on Ambush. I'll go live later today at https://twitch.tv/dri374 for anyone interested in watching. If there's anything noteworthy to share I'll post it here.

In other news, my Mando LE is collecting dust...

#2020 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

More work, more play! Plenty of updates! I got access to a 2.2B release with increased coil power ranges. It allowed -50% to +50%. It dials back the trough and mission scoop to acceptable power. The mother scoop I'm not bothered by anymore because my fix with a stronger spring works perfectly. While dialing the trough I noticed the shooter lane plunger being inconsistent, it turned out the L bracket fixating the plunger had come lose. No lock washers or loctite will do that to you. Glancing over the rest of the PF I noticed that lock washers are not used anywhere, so count on things rattling lose eventually. Don't get frisky and try tighten those torx screws to tight, I've already twisted a head off...
The big update is that I went full bore on my drop target bank. Let's spoil you with some pictures:
[quoted image]
So, this is what I've done:
- Fork is upside down to stock and slight bent upwards for perfect height and grab.
- Longer screws were required to allow a perfect rest and give more grab for the plunger.
- More spring tension won't make the targets mushi and get stuck halfway down which could happen stock.
- A longer coil sleeve to allow perfect square alignment when in resting position.
- Spring added to not allow the fork to get jammed.
- Grease added in the metal-to-metal surfaces (there's a lot of friction involved here).
- Coil set to 50% stronger.
This is the kinetic satisfaction I was looking for:
I did a quick stream with 2.2B on Friday. I beat my GC and it now sits at 127M! (I don't play with EBs). After this game I read up on what the last few weapons do in more detail, lol.

I also got another code drop from PB, 2.2C. This is supposedly going to help with the Xeno standup-to-magnet timings on Ambush. I'll go live later today at https://twitch.tv/dri374 for anyone interested in watching. If there's anything noteworthy to share I'll post it here.

I've been testing with 2.2C and I can back up your experience with the left MUTHUR kicker... I set it to -50% (which I thought might be overdoing it), but now it seems flawless every time... no more wild balls coming out of that kicker.

#2021 2 years ago

I put in the 2.2C software and it didn’t help with the Alien holding and grabbing the ball. Only soft shots to the targets make it work right, otherwise the ball has too much speed and bypasses the magnet. I will have to try lowering the muthur kick out and see if it helps me.

#2022 2 years ago

I found a USB LED lighting strip. Don't know where I got it but I added the strip to the backbox. The lighting for the backless is pretty dim so I believe this helps and there is a handy USB port right on the top of the black box in the head. Really easy to install.

IMG_6394 (resized).JPGIMG_6394 (resized).JPGIMG_6397 (resized).JPGIMG_6397 (resized).JPGIMG_6398 (resized).JPGIMG_6398 (resized).JPG
#2023 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

LOL, I haven't touched my GNR for two weeks.

#2024 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I put in the 2.2C software and it didn’t help with the Alien holding and grabbing the ball. Only soft shots to the targets make it work right, otherwise the ball has too much speed and bypasses the magnet. I will have to try lowering the muthur kick out and see if it helps me.

Needs more bugs fix and i would love more video clips from the movies.

#2025 2 years ago

Damn it I've been on this game ALL day! Obsessed!

Anyhow, I'm happy to report that the 2.2C code update is a DRAMATIC improvement for the Xeno magnet grab. This is the list of "highlights" from today's stream (NOT comprehensive). Many of the failed captures were early in the stream which makes me think that flipper fatigue plays a big role in this.

- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=00h22m05s
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=00h29m35s (failed, wonky shot)
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=00h41m50s (failed, too far off center)
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=00h48m44s
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=00h58m35s
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=01h08m35s
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=01h17m35s
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=01h35m35s (?, some other bug that left PF magnet on?)
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126517479?t=01h43m35s

Not far off from being perfect!

No rest for the wicked, I had two more annoyances I dealt with after today's stream and I will play test this more thoroughly tomorrow unless work gets the better of me. The first piece is the up posts in the orbits (I found this issue during the unboxing stream, but haven't dealt with it until now). The posts protrude about 1mm above the PF and that upsets the ball enough to cause undesired dribbles and trajectories, this is what it looks like with the PF pulled out and I just roll a ball in the back:

Thankfully, these mechs are easy to adjust but the lock nut is simply too tall. Luckily I had a bunch of M threaded nuts that was about a millimeter shorter and the ball rolls pretty undisturbed over the up post (some minor bending involved...). I did some play testing and my left orbit shots now feed much cleaner to the pops where I usually had a lot of false positives and the ball just fed to the back scoop because it hit the center protruded up post.

Next I've been dealing with a very inconsistent eject from the back/mission scoop. Sometimes it feeds perfect to the left flipper, sometimes it hits (and triggers) the left sling and sometimes it just hits the lower left sling post and completely upsets the drop catch which quite a few times have resulted in a flip straight out the right outlane. So, when the ball is in the mission scoop and you nudge the game you can clearly see that the ball is "rolling around" and balancing on something in there, which is ludicrous. I took the plunger out and there is this little niblet on the tip that the ball balances on and causes the inconsistent ball eject. Challenging, sure, it's pinball, but it's such crucial shot and I rather have ball rest in the round hole to have a somewhat consistent experience. It's hard to see but here is the top of the plunger:

mission-plunger (resized).jpgmission-plunger (resized).jpg

It's also quite evident that my particular plunger is assembled a bit dodgy making it about 1mm higher. I sanded it down and did some bending of the L bracket, the ball now rests entirely on metal. I'll hopefully get another session on it tomorrow to see if this fixes the issue entirely.

Last but not least, another GC clocked 144M! Funny enough I played "just one more" when I shut down the stream and put up 168M while I was adjusting the upper flipper strength. Stacking multi-balls on this game is as fun as pinball ever gets!

Any word on when LV is being announced?!

#2026 2 years ago

Has anybody gotten an update on there delivery recently? I was told almost 30 days ago they were on the water.

#2027 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/updates-from-cointaker#post-6451533

"Just spoke with cointaker and they have 59 units inbound over 2 shipments. Waiting for my location on list, and count how many folks above me to see if there is a machine for me in this batch... i dont think so though."

I can only speculate a container backup at port or delays of that nature.

Was more fun when we had the ship # to follow .

#2028 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/updates-from-cointaker#post-6451533
"Just spoke with cointaker and they have 59 units inbound over 2 shipments. Waiting for my location on list, and count how many folks above me to see if there is a machine for me in this batch... i dont think so though."
I can only speculate a container backup at port or delays of that nature.
Was more fun when we had the ship # to follow .

I do have tracking for one of the containers, it was indeed backed up in port for over a week. According to the tracking it may be on its way to coin taker now.

https://portal.mohawkglobal.com/Authentication/Login

Enter: S00121284 in quick track and submit, then click on the line that comes back. That seems to indicate it arrived and is on its way to Sunbury now..

#2029 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

I do have tracking for one of the containers, it was indeed backed up in port for over a week. According to the tracking it may be on its way to coin taker now.
https://portal.mohawkglobal.com/Authentication/Login
Enter: S00121284 in quick track and submit, then click on the line that comes back. That seems to indicate it arrived and is on its way to Sunbury now..

-
Thanks . pasting here for the "not-so-patiently" waiting .

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2030 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

-
Thanks . pasting here for the "not-so-patiently" waiting .
[quoted image]

16 days at sea. How do these guy do it. Hope they have a game room...haha.

Videos and reading .........

I wonder how many are onboard? I bet it's low.

#2031 2 years ago

That last line in the tracking now says:

Delivery
SUNBURY
8/24/2021 12:00:00 AM

And yeah I will probably reload it 20 more times today..

#2032 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Delivery
SUNBURY

Does that mean they are still stuck in customs from the 19th?

#2033 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Does that mean they are still stuck in customs from the 19th?

Not entirely certain, but since it now estimates arrival at cointaker tomorrow, I would think it passed customs already and be headed that way. Perhaps one last delay because of the hurricane ? There might be a way to get more detailed info from mohawk global...

#2034 2 years ago

I'm not sure about the east coast, but the west coast was backed up 40 or so ships last week.

#2035 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Delivery
SUNBURY

This is end of Q1 shipment then I think? I am Q2 which last I heard was being built end July/early aug and shipping mid month.

#2036 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

This is end of Q1 shipment then I think? I am Q2 which last I heard was being built end July/early aug and shipping mid month.

IF that is true any Q3 ships should realistically expect a December arrival at Cointaker?

#2037 2 years ago

Im curious about the delivery dates as well. Coin Taker is taking orders for 3rd quarter 2021 right now. When whats the estimate for these games coming in?

#2038 2 years ago

Has anyone figured out the resolution of the main LCD screen yet?

#2039 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Im curious about the delivery dates as well. Coin Taker is taking orders for 3rd quarter 2021 right now. When whats the estimate for these games coming in?

From what I can put together here... Q1 orders are arriving since June.. not sure if these are Q2 in the ship container or not. Melissa stated that there were 2 shipments inbound. 15 now, then 44 later. She stated that i was in the 44 shipping later, no date. I am a Q3 ship reservation.

#2040 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

From what I can put together here... Q1 orders are arriving since June.. not sure if these are Q2 in the ship container or not. Melissa stated that there were 2 shipments inbound. 15 now, then 44 later. She stated that i was in the 44 shipping later, no date. I am a Q3 ship reservation.

Yeh I’m grasping at straws trying to figure it out. I’m mentally preparing for my Q2 to be delivered in January…I’d rather be pleasantly surprised than frustrated. My best case I guess would be September so presumably Q3 machines start arriving in Q4 into 1Q22. I do like that some of folks here have made such an impact on real time fixes so the one I get should be well ahead of where the early Q1 machines were adjustments/fix wise (but again I’m still preparing to have to do some troubleshooting…would be naive to think otherwise).

#2041 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I'm on Q2 reservation. Did you already have to pay your invoice? Haven't received mine yet. I ordered early March.

#2042 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

I'm on Q2 reservation. Did you already have to pay your invoice? Haven't received mine yet. I ordered early March.

No i have not paid my final yet... i am thinking Q3 ship date means last day of Q3 it goes into box for shipment. So i dont expect to see this pin until Nov or December at this point. I dont mind a wait, i do mind not having information. The bright side is that hopefully the trough, muther, drop targets, gen 3 stand up targets, ALien head and magnet capture issues will all be worked out by then.... reading all this, perhaps i should just cancel out and get an Iron Maiden premium then reevaluate later in 2022?

#2043 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

No i have not paid my final yet... i am thinking Q3 ship date means last day of Q3 it goes into box for shipment. So i dont expect to see this pin until Nov or December at this point. I dont mind a wait, i do mind not having information. The bright side is that hopefully the trough, muther, drop targets, gen 3 stand up targets, ALien head and magnet capture issues will all be worked out by then.... reading all this, perhaps i should just cancel out and get an Iron Maiden premium then reevaluate later in 2022?

Me neither. Feb order (Q2). Only paid deposit so far. I’m def staying in line. Love theme and sounds like when working it’s a fun and immersive pin.

#2044 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:Me neither. Feb order (Q2). Only paid deposit so far. I’m def staying in line. Love theme and sounds like when working it’s a fun and immersive pin.

Same boat.

#2045 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Thankfully, these mechs are easy to adjust but the lock nut is simply too tall. Luckily I had a bunch of M threaded nuts that was about a millimeter shorter and the ball rolls pretty undisturbed over the up post

This is exactly what I did. I also just installed the update from Cato and from three games I have noticed the xeno grab is better and the mother sickout is butter smooth once I lowered the coil power to -45 percent. Seems like good progress so far and good work from Cato!

#2046 2 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I have noticed the xeno grab is better

It only failed to grab the ball once today during the stream and that was just because the ball was way too far off center.

#2047 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Delivery
SUNBURY

Now 8/25 .. Customs agents playtesting .. don't worry

#2048 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Now 8/25 .. Customs agents playtesting .. don't worry

8 of 25 agents done playtesting, it will soon(TM) be released from customs.... hopefully

#2049 2 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

This is exactly what I did. I also just installed the update from Cato and from three games I have noticed the xeno grab is better and the mother sickout is butter smooth once I lowered the coil power to -45 percent. Seems like good progress so far and good work from Cato!

Cato rules !

170px-Kato_(Bruce_Lee) (resized).png170px-Kato_(Bruce_Lee) (resized).png
#2050 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I believe only 1 container of Q1 games has arrived, Im in Q1 paid in full since end of May and have not received game or any updates. Hoping mine is in the container being tracked above

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 18,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.