IMG_20240223_165146 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240223_165144 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240223_121749 (resized).jpg
20240208_193224 (resized).jpg
20240208_193235 (resized).jpg
20240208_193256 (resized).jpg
20240208_193248 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 17,908 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 359.
#15401 4 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Topper Info
[quoted image]

300 made.. let the FOMO begin!

#15402 4 months ago

Did they already release the full price of the topper and I missed it? $200 looks like just the deposit

Pretty interesting integration with the Queen and the beacons

#15403 4 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

300 made.. let the FOMO begin!

who's selling?

#15404 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did they already release the full price of the topper and I missed it? $200 looks like just the deposit
Pretty interesting integration with the Queen and the beacons

It's written in the add, $1300 odd

#15406 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

It's written in the add, $1300 odd

$1395 + shipping. $200 is the deposit.

#15407 4 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Limited and Collectors editions are marketed to be collectibles for sure. If PB had put out that they were doing another 500 LVs and were dropping the price by $1k I think more people would join you in your outrage. The SV was never marketed as a collectible, and PB never said that they would be the only two versions to ever exist, so your anger at this feels overblown.
I agree that businesses do have a responsibility to customers and try to make them happy, but they have a larger (and legal) responsibility to their employees and shareholders to keep the company running and stay profitable.

And customers can make decisions that they don't agree with companies decisions or tactics and choose not to buy their products again. I work in sales and know it is best to keep as many customers as possible happy but I also operate from a long term perspective.

I already stated multiple times I no longer have plans to buy NIB pins anymore going forward. To each their own.

#15408 4 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

$1395 + shipping. $200 is the deposit.

Yes, what i said.

#15409 4 months ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:I don't see the difference.

And customers can make decisions that they don't agree with companies decisions or tactics and choose not to buy their products again. I work in sales and know it is best to keep as many customers as possible happy but I also operate from a long term perspective.
I already stated multiple times I no longer have plans to buy NIB pins anymore going forward. I don't know why some struggle to understand that viewpoint or rationale but whatever. To each their own.

So not done then

#15410 4 months ago

There you go collectors- only 300 toppers being made. Go collect.

#15411 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

So not done then

Right back you . As soon as people stop telling me why I'm misinformed and don't understand the issue at hand, I will stop. Deal?

#15412 4 months ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Right back you . As soon as people stop telling me why I'm misinformed and don't understand the issue at hand, I will stop. Deal?

Honestly, I'd rather we come back to Alien pinball, mods and the new topper. And the new code, least we forget!

#15413 4 months ago

oh man DO NOT do that again haha.. yeah its only 3.2 for now.

I wonder if they'll add Ash.

#15414 4 months ago

Deposit sent for the topper. My wallet is making me sleep on the couch.

#15415 4 months ago

So the beacons are not included with the topper

NOTE! Beacons are optional and are not included. Topper includes cover plates when beacons are not installed. Beacons can be purchased separately for SV and Ripley Version owners while LV owners easily transfer their existing beacons to use with the topper.

#15416 4 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Deposit sent for the topper. My wallet is making me sleep on the couch.

Make room on the couch for me. I'm a cuddler! Pre-ordered all the new addons.

#15417 4 months ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So everyone is wrong here except you?

There's usually an explanation for that.

#15418 4 months ago

Topper looks wicked!

But what about us owners in EU?

The US shop will not sell the mods and the topper outside of the US...
Will there be a separate offering from a webshop in EU for the mods and topper?

I also read some post that "for now the mods etc. would be limited to US due to license" - seems strange if the topper is limited to 300 pieces?

#15419 4 months ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Topper looks wicked!
But what about us owners in EU: will the US shop sell the mods and the topper outside of the US? Or will there be a separate offering from a webshop in EU for the mods and topper?
I read some post that "for now the mods etc. would be limited to US due to license" - seems strange if the topper is limited to 300 pieces?

It seems that toppers are often limited. But it would be strange to limit it to the US...

#15420 4 months ago

I ordered one since there is only 300 being made.

#15421 4 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I ordered one since there is only 300 being made.

FOMO, I get that too sometimes haha. That price is heaavvyyy though.

#15422 4 months ago

Yeah, that topper is killer (um...that pun was not intended, my apologies). Ordered.

#15423 4 months ago

I ordered topper too, but man it should come with those lights built in!

#15424 4 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Topper Info
[quoted image]

Looks like the topper is shown atop both the LV & the non-LV versions….clearly the beacon lights are not included with the topper.

#15425 4 months ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

You broke your word before, what makes you think people will trust you now?

#15426 4 months ago

Soooo, question for those with the Apron mod and beacon updates... Since that mod uses 3rd party beacons, I assume they will not work with this topper?

Evolution Mods, thoughts on this?

#15427 4 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I ordered topper too, but man it should come with those lights built in!

I completely agree at $1400..regardless, one will be added to my LV..I wonder if my aftermarket Beacons will fit this (from the lit apron mod I have).

#15428 4 months ago

Kudos to PB....they added "Decal" to the Apron add-on title description so no one is confused.

https://pbusasales.com/add-ons/alien/custom-apron-decal-with-metal-effect

edit: Added "title" for clarity

#15429 4 months ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Kudos to PB....they added "Decal" to the Apron add-on description so no one is confused.
https://pbusasales.com/add-ons/alien/custom-apron-decal-with-metal-effect

The only thing i thought was cool was the apron, and it's a sticker.

Bugger, back to my gameroom.

#15430 4 months ago

Looking forward to seeing more high def pictures of the Ripley edition from Expo. At this price with the all the updates included (minus topper and shaker), I’m very tempted. Have room for one more. Have a PF on order but looking like that won’t be shipping for…who knows? Might pull the trigger and figure it out when the time comes that PF starts shipping.

If this price is limited, how long until it jumps?

Also very surprised to see only 300 toppers. Will that be a 24hr sellout? Glad I’m not into them. They can be cool but not near worth the price they command (to me). Would love to see a video of it inaction though.

#15431 4 months ago

I really hope some toppers are made available for us here in Oz, because that looks terrific.

#15432 4 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I really hope some toppers are made available for us here in Oz, because that looks terrific.

Ask one of your stateside pinside mates to buy and send it to you.

#15433 4 months ago

Man these pinball gods did it to me again! Another nearly 2k spent today . bastards!

#15434 4 months ago

I just ordered 250 toppers. I'm going to sell them for 3500 bucks each. PM me if interested. (This is a joke for those who don't have a funny bone)

#15435 4 months ago

As someone with a Mandalorian topper, I can safely say that not all toppers rise in value.

#15436 4 months ago

I’m not sold on that topper. Not sure why. But I really kinda like the clean look of the LV with just the beacons. I’ll keep staring at it and see if it doesn’t call out to me more.

#15437 4 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

As someone with a Mandalorian topper, I can safely say that not all toppers rise in value.

I hear ya, but hand crafted and only 300 made makes a difference.
And way cheaper than Mando topper.

Screenshot_20231017_164410_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231017_164410_Chrome (resized).jpg
#15438 4 months ago

I paid $1000 for my Elvira HOH 40th topper. So yea, just placed a preorder on this for my LV335.

#15439 4 months ago

Just ordered mine as well. Now to get my SV fixed and working again…

#15440 4 months ago

I didn't spend anything on all of this new stuff, but I'll have some free code update, please!

#15441 4 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I didn't spend anything on all of this new stuff, but I'll have some free code update, please!

…dudes…

Exactly I keep on thinking what’s going to be added and replaced.

EDIT: and when is this expo ya’ll keep talking about?

#15442 4 months ago
Quoted from mannclay:

…dudes…
Exactly I keep on thinking what’s going to be added and replaced.
EDIT: and when is this expo ya’ll keep talking about?

Chicago, starts tomorrow the 18th:
https://pinballexpo.com

#15443 4 months ago
Quoted from driph:

Chicago, starts tomorrow the 18th:
https://pinballexpo.com

Thank you, sir

#15444 4 months ago

Topper looks good, but not coming with the beacons is disappointing and price is a bit steep, helps me resist the FOMO.

#15445 4 months ago

Don’t have the game but put a deposit down for the topper. Have to take the wife to try it and then will most likely move my BM66 premium to get the Ripley edition. Since only 300 toppers being made I didn’t want to miss out on it. I am a topper guy.

#15446 4 months ago

Where can you order the beacon lights?

#15447 4 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Where can you order the beacon lights?

I got mine off eBay. Make sure they are 12V, and find the ones with the actual rotating motor. Cost me about $50 IIRC

#15448 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I got mine off eBay. Make sure they are 12V, and find the ones with the actual rotating motor. Cost me about $50 IIRC

What key search should I put in? Alien pinball beacon lights? I did that search and no results. Thank you so much.

#15449 4 months ago

One other question. I see the shaker for the Ripley edition is only $149. I assume the new edition will have the needed board that comes with the $249 kit.

Will these be available through a distributor or so you have to order direct? Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it.

#15450 4 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

What key search should I put in? Alien pinball beacon lights? I did that search and no results. Thank you so much.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/300#post-7802965

Note that my photos are plugged into the WRONG port in those photos. You want to go one further back (I think it’s in the middle). Someone corrected me a few posts below

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 17,908 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/309?hl=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.