20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2635 (resized).JPG
IMG_2634 (resized).JPG
IMG_2633 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 376.
#13601 1 year ago

Anyone interested in letting some light through? Simply apply acetone to the screen print on the underside of the bottom plastic to simulate Acid Burn.

alien (resized).jpgalien (resized).jpg
#13602 1 year ago

Top rail, left rail, shooter, right rail and tail whip mod in action video. I love this game!

#13603 1 year ago

Anyone who has the LV change the blue powder coat?
I'm thinking of changing out the blue and doing green. I think there is way to much blue on the LV.

#13604 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Anyone who has the LV change the blue powder coat?
I'm thinking of changing out the blue and doing green. I think there is way to much blue on the LV.

This is all personal taste, of course..and I think it depends on if you are an ALIEN or ALIENS fan..I personally am the age/target (gen x) to love ALIENS way more than ALIEN, and the original cast/artwork for Aliens is Blue (Green for ALIEN). I've toyed around with the idea of getting the florescent green AND blue plastic protectors (blue on the left side, green on the right) to help balance out the colors, and make it 'interesting and different'. If you end up doing green, please share pics with us, as I'm sure it will look great!

#13605 1 year ago

The perfect accessory for your Alien Pinball

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/alien-xenomorph-foam-replica-wallmounted-bust/nc51691

BEE20561-1F7F-403C-86F4-FC82C067F814 (resized).jpegBEE20561-1F7F-403C-86F4-FC82C067F814 (resized).jpeg

#13606 1 year ago

Those type of things work great as a topper!

20220813_155727 (resized).jpg20220813_155727 (resized).jpg
#13607 1 year ago

The brighter yellow makes a big difference. I staggered the black to try something diffferent, but hopefully when I get them all painted what I am trying should make sense.

24CECE39-6DD1-4F95-8BAE-6A9F95A02B04 (resized).jpeg24CECE39-6DD1-4F95-8BAE-6A9F95A02B04 (resized).jpeg264F7C94-B6D5-48F3-99AC-4B7013A0E2A3 (resized).jpeg264F7C94-B6D5-48F3-99AC-4B7013A0E2A3 (resized).jpeg89883E78-D001-43E2-BBA3-3199B6E52D9B (resized).jpeg89883E78-D001-43E2-BBA3-3199B6E52D9B (resized).jpeg
#13608 1 year ago

It took 21 weapons to get there!

High score (resized).jpgHigh score (resized).jpg
#13609 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunder22:

It took 21 weapons to get there!
[quoted image]

Nice score!

This game is definitely a billion pointer if everything comes together. I've got a few machines now that absolutely transform into something else entirely when you light them up:

Alien
Rick and Morty
Jurassic Park

Already really great machines - but damn when you get in the zone and hit all your shots over and over again, they become transcendent (is that the right word lol)!

#13611 1 year ago

Added a whole bunch of MezelMods yesterday - what a difference! I do wish they were interactive with the game.. I may try adding some light sensors as triggers on inserts, especially for the backboard light and the hypersleep chamber, but they were well worth it. The ramp return mods (the name escapes me) are a huge level up as well.

#13612 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Those type of things work great as a topper!
[quoted image]

Where did you get that wall mountable bust? Is that the Prime 1 studios wall mountable bust?

#13613 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

The brighter yellow makes a big difference. I staggered the black to try something diffferent, but hopefully when I get them all painted what I am trying should make sense.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really prefer the original stuff. You can easily "over mod" these things.

#13614 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Where did you get that wall mountable bust? Is that the Prime 1 studios wall mountable bust?

Sure is, the open mouth version. I'm loving the prime one figures I've been receiving. I have been a Sideshow collector for about 25 years. I just recently received the Prime 1 Sauron, Heath Ledger Joker, and have the Museum Masterline black version Superman arriving tomorrow.

#13615 1 year ago
Quoted from Optimiser:

I really prefer the original stuff. You can easily "over mod" these things.

I made it to try and have the sleeper ball return on top of the rails. It works and that was my only goal, a two level ball return on a single wireform. Not sure thats ever been done before… To work I added supports, but I used Giger art style ones in the process. Its my machine in the end so it is fine for my tastes, but I understand if its not yours.

If you missed the video hopefully this shows the point of it.

8ACF57E0-217B-4B5E-9F80-6812FDEF134D (resized).jpeg8ACF57E0-217B-4B5E-9F80-6812FDEF134D (resized).jpeg
#13616 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Sure is, the open mouth version. I'm loving the prime one figures I've been receiving. I have been a Sideshow collector for about 25 years. I just recently received the Prime 1 Sauron, Heath Ledger Joker, and have the Museum Masterline black version Superman arriving tomorrow.

Yeah, I thought that was the prime 1 big chap. Damn looks great I know the open mouth has been long sold out. I can still get the closed mouth version been debating on it for some time. I think I'm gonna have to pick it up. How sturdy is it? Any concerns of it falling?
I have 1/3 prime 1 big chap.

20230204_222957 (resized).jpg20230204_222957 (resized).jpg20230204_223100 (resized).jpg20230204_223100 (resized).jpg20230303_230846 (resized).jpg20230303_230846 (resized).jpg
#13617 1 year ago

I'm kind of surprised no one has ever remade the Alien sculpt on the game to look more like this:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#13618 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Yeah, I thought that was the prime 1 big chap. Damn looks great I know the open mouth has been long sold out. I can still get the closed mouth version been debating on it for some time. I think I'm gonna have to pick it up. How sturdy is it? Any concerns of it falling?
I have 1/3 prime 1 big chap.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'll definitely admit those thoughts going through my head as well. I used two 50lb anchors and it hasn't budged. Even with two HSU 15 Mk2's shaking the walls in my HT. I would have preferred 1 hitting a stud but it wasn't to be.

20230329_150846 (resized).jpg20230329_150846 (resized).jpg20230329_150919 (resized).jpg20230329_150919 (resized).jpg
#13619 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm kind of surprised no one has ever remade the Alien sculpt on the game to look more like this:
[quoted image]

I was having the exact same thought today. I know it's not an easy sculpt, but surely some enterprising 3D modeler could do it! The translucent carapace is the real challenge I would imagine

#13620 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I was having the exact same thought today. I know it's not an easy sculpt, but surely some enterprising 3D modeler could do it! The translucent carapace is the real challenge I would imagine

You could even go the cheap route and just airbrush it.

#13621 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

[quoted image]

I've been hoping a modder would make a more accurate xenomorph. Hell I would even take an alien warrior if big chap was too difficult. I thought about purchasing an additional head from PB and dremeling the dome off and applying epoxy sculpt to try and make it more accurate.

I'm surprised nobody did a 3d printer of it. I would think if done well it would sell great.

#13622 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I'll definitely admit those thoughts going through my head as well. I used two 50lb anchors and it hasn't budged. Even with two HSU 15 Mk2's shaking the walls in my HT. I would have preferred 1 hitting a stud but it wasn't to be. [quoted image][quoted image]

That was a major reservation of mine. Even with anchors in the studs I'd still have anxiety, but damn that looks good. You have some pretty cool pieces. I mainly collect star wars and movie ( horror and si-fy pieces)

20230101_114046 (resized).jpg20230101_114046 (resized).jpg20230101_114115 (resized).jpg20230101_114115 (resized).jpg20230101_114742 (resized).jpg20230101_114742 (resized).jpg20230204_190750 (resized).jpg20230204_190750 (resized).jpg20230303_143920 (resized).jpg20230303_143920 (resized).jpg20230303_143947 (resized).jpg20230303_143947 (resized).jpg
#13623 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

That was a major reservation of mine. Even with anchors in the studs I'd still have anxiety, but damn that looks good. You have some pretty cool pieces. I mainly collect star wars and movie ( horror and si-fy pieces)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! My collection has ebbed and flowed over the past 30ish years but I collect similar type of items.

20230329_172334 (resized).jpg20230329_172334 (resized).jpg20230329_172512 (resized).jpg20230329_172512 (resized).jpg20230329_172558 (resized).jpg20230329_172558 (resized).jpg
#13624 1 year ago

I am building whipping tail and animated hand sets as requested. If you are interested please pm or email Loganpinball@optonline to get them. The set includes the animated hand and tail together. The tail and hand are both painted black. They are very easy to install and the tail is driven mechanically by the ball. The hand is linked to the jaw pivot (metal tab) and is easy to install. You just need to remove the xeno head and thats 2 screws. Working on directions now. I updated my topic and thanks to baptise for asking questions to clarify the ad.
Shipped to U.S. $335 for both pieces. Other locations please email me.

Here is a video of the mods so you can understand what they are and dont have to dig around to find them. I can make the tail wireform with or without upper guides as requested.

Please pm me or email to have them built.

#13625 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunder22:

Anyone interested in letting some light through? Simply apply acetone to the screen print on the underside of the bottom plastic to simulate Acid Burn.
[quoted image]

That looks really cool the way the light shines through. I'd have to practice on some junk plastics before I'm brave enough to try this. What brand acetone did you use and did you apply with a brush or cloth? If you get a chance could you take a pic from the distance of the players head?

#13626 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hey Everyone,
Sorry for the slow response regarding the beacon mod. After posting what I had done, I was made aware of a new mod coming out that will basically allow you to accomplish the same thing (using the method I found) and a whole lot more. I was given permission to share this with the rest of you from the Evolution Mods team to give you an idea of what they are working on.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bzeRNuK_dVtNlqba_WGSNsovRexUpXru3ZoEK_FIZiU/edit?usp=sharing
Basically it would be a mod that allows you to trigger LED's to do what you want from many different things in what I think is almost any game easily. It sounds pretty awesome and I'm anxious to see what all it can do.
Note that I am not affiliated with the Evolution Mods team and I don't know any more than what is in the PDF really, but since I've had some people asking about kits for the beacons, I felt that they may be unnecessary with this new mod coming out.
I will still share how and what I did if people want to do it themselves, but I have a feeling many may prefer to go with the new board.
All that being said what I used is pretty simple:
1x ATTiny85 - I programmed this using an Arduino Nano. The ATTiny can use Arduino code, you could also just use an Ardunio, but the chips are much cheaper! You can test using an Arduino, then program the same code to the ATTiny. Note you will need to change the pins to what pins the chip has. There are multiple ways to program the microcontroller, but doing as I did is the cheapest solution. There are many youtube videos out there that show you how to set this up and how to program it so I won't go into that part here.
1x 10k resistor
1x photo resistor
beacons (only the red/brown wires are used for this implementation) *Note that while many LED tutorials tell you to use a resistor, these beacons have resistors built in so you don't need any additional ones.
5v buck converter - I am drawing power from what would be the staged flippers (I think). They are unused but provide 12V. The Apron mod seems to grab power from the launch button, you could probably use that too as the beacons are very minimal draw.
Attached is a rough schematic of how to wire it all up.
The placement of the photo resistor is shown in the other photo. This is the board directly to the left of the airlock. If you look at the bottom of the airlock you should see green wires coming out (the opto) of the sides of the trough. Follow those to the bottom of the board. Right above the connectors there should be a green LED that is lit. This is the opto status LED for the airlock opto. It is on when the opto circuit is closed, and off when the circuit is open (ball in the trough).
I used a hot glue gun to place the photo sensor in place. Make sure you don't get hot glue between the sensor and the LED. You will also need to place something dark over it to keep other light out. I used electrical tape.
**Note that this part will be required trigger the beacons whether you do this yourself or get EM's mod boards. If you wanted to get really fancy, you could also wire into the opto wiring (which is what my initial plan was), but i feel this is the easiest less intrusive solution.
(I don't have the code on this PC so I'll post it a bit later, it's small and simple though)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Added 3 days ago: Beacon code:
const int PHOTO_PIN = A1; // the analog pin that the photoresistor is attached to
const int LED_PIN = 3; // the number of the LED pin
int photoValue = 0; // variable to store the photoresistor value
void setup() {
pinMode(LED_PIN, OUTPUT);
}
void loop() {
// read the photoresistor value
photoValue = analogRead(PHOTO_PIN);
// if the photoresistor value is below a certain threshold, turn on the LED
if (photoValue < 100) { // you may need to adjust this threshold value to suit your specific photoresistor
digitalWrite(LED_PIN, HIGH); //turn high led
} else {
digitalWrite(LED_PIN, LOW); // turn off led
}
}

Added 3 days ago: Note it did not keep the formatting of the code

Thanks for sharing all of this info. You really nailed it and so cool how you used that LED on the node board to trigger the mini Becans. I never would have thought of that.

Also... I'll be all over those PINNUNCIATOR pcbs when they are available.

Thinking....If going the DIY route I bet using one of these can eliminate the Arduino completely. Just need to wire normally closed then when the led goes out on the node board the mini Becans turn on.

https://www.amazon.com/Excelity-Photosensitive-Resistor-Module-Photo-resistor/dp/B07TGKNDRB/ref=sr_1_1

#13627 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Thanks for sharing all of this info. You really nailed it and so cool how you used that LED on the node board to trigger the mini Becans. I never would have thought of that.
Thinking....If going the DIY route I bet using one of these can eliminate the Arduino completely. Just need to wire normally closed then when the led goes out on the node board the mini Becans turn on.
amazon.com link »

I'm going to integrate a couple of those into the Mezelmods I just bought. Their designs are amazing and add a lot to the game, but I found the lack of game integration lacking a bit. I want the Hypersleep chamber mod to light up only when that lock is qualified, and make some changes to the backboard lighting and integrate that in with the GI.

It also drives me crazy there's no spotlight on the Xenomorph when it grabs the ball!

#13628 1 year ago

I just found this, " PLEASE NOTE: You must update your game code for make your game works correctly with this FW."

Sorry, if you guys already saw this. I've been hunting for this for like a month. I will not make it as a detective...

#13629 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

amazon.com link »

Ah! See I didn't know about those, but again this is all new to me. I might grab a few of those to play with. One thing that was mentioned to me is it may even be possible to just use the beacons all on their own using the trigger lead, but in my playing around with it I could never get it to do what I wanted using that as the trigger. This just happened to be the solution I figured out that worked. I was already messing with the Sentry code, and the beacons were an after thought during that process. I'm guessing there are lots of alternative ways.

I've not looked further yet, but my assumption is that the board LED's correspond to lots of different optos and could potentially be used for other triggers if they act the same way.

#13630 1 year ago
Quoted from Flips365:

I just found this, " PLEASE NOTE: You must update your game code for make your game works correctly with this FW."
Sorry, if you guys already saw this. I've been hunting for this for like a month. I will not make it as a detective...

Is there a new firmware released? Where did you see that message ?

#13631 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Ah! See I didn't know about those, but again this is all new to me. I might grab a few of those to play with. One thing that was mentioned to me is it may even be possible to just use the beacons all on their own using the trigger lead, but in my playing around with it I could never get it to do what I wanted using that as the trigger. This just happened to be the solution I figured out that worked. I was already messing with the Sentry code, and the beacons were an after thought during that process. I'm guessing there are lots of alternative ways.
I've not looked further yet, but my assumption is that the board LED's correspond to lots of different optos and could potentially be used for other triggers if they act the same way.

How do you enable (switch between) the different modes those small beacons have?
1/. Strobing-blasting, Flashing Mode.
2/. Fast-slow Rotating Mode.
For example the large beacon(s) mod from Lermods uses the switch on it's 12volt automotive switch to switch between different flashing and rotating modes.

#13632 1 year ago
Quoted from Optimiser:

How do you enable (switch between) the different modes those small beacons have?
1/. Strobing-blasting, Flashing Mode.
2/. Fast-slow Rotating Mode.
For example the large beacon(s) mod from Lermods uses the switch on it's 12volt automotive switch to switch between different flashing and rotating modes.

The same, apply voltage to the yellow lead and it will switch between modes each time you apply. No more than 6v.

#13633 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm going to integrate a couple of those into the Mezelmods I just bought. Their designs are amazing and add a lot to the game, but I found the lack of game integration lacking a bit. I want the Hypersleep chamber mod to light up only when that lock is qualified, and make some changes to the backboard lighting and integrate that in with the GI.
It also drives me crazy there's no spotlight on the Xenomorph when it grabs the ball!

Let us know how you make out with all those ideas. IMO the hypersleep lock situation has the least amount cool stuff happening so having an interactive mod for that is very needed.

Quoted from Zablon:

I really need to mess around with an Arduino. What you guys are doing with the Sentry gun toys and servos is just awesome.

#13634 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My pet-peeve are any lighting that is "always on". I tie all mine,include the hypersleep mezel mod to the GI, so when the GI goes dark, so does the mod.

#13635 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The same, apply voltage to the yellow lead and it will switch between modes each time you apply. No more than 6v.

Thank you!

#13636 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

That looks really cool the way the light shines through. I'd have to practice on some junk plastics before I'm brave enough to try this. What brand acetone did you use and did you apply with a brush or cloth? If you get a chance could you take a pic from the distance of the players head?

I think all acetone is the same, so the brand shouldn't matter. I applied it by just dunking a torx driver head in acetone and letting it drip onto the plastic. Acetone dries so quickly you have to keep dripping it on to keep it soaking. 20-30 drips to start seeing the paint dissolve. It will eat it away unevenly giving it a natural melt look Please note: most of the plastic where I applied the acetone is no longer clear and will be cloudy. I applied uv paint (clear to green) afterwords with a plan to put some black lights in, so the cloudyness does't bother me.

alien 2 (resized).jpgalien 2 (resized).jpg
#13637 1 year ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

My pet-peeve are any lighting that is "always on". I tie all mine,include the hypersleep mezel mod to the GI, so when the GI goes dark, so does the mod.

How did you integrate with the GI? I'm not that familar with the wiring on this game yet. What I'd really like to do is keep the main pod thing lit with the GI, and the hypersleep chamber itself tied to the insert. I think I may have to open up the mod, which may be messy... but I think that would be ideal.

#13638 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

How did you integrate with the GI? I'm not that familar with the wiring on this game yet. What I'd really like to do is keep the main pod thing lit with the GI, and the hypersleep chamber itself tied to the insert. I think I may have to open up the mod, which may be messy... but I think that would be ideal.

I prefer "standalone" mods that don't run the risk of frying boards. I used a photoresister as a trigger input to the logic level mosfet. I connected a pot from the gate to ground so I could adjust the trigger level (RGB leds are not as bright as cool-white leds). Just a simple light-detection switch. You could do the same from the insert for the sleep chamber.
It's a common switching circuit I use in a lot of my pins for GI or insert triggered mods.

#13639 1 year ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I prefer "standalone" mods that don't run the risk of frying boards. I used a photoresister as a trigger input to the logic level mosfet. I connected a pot from the gate to ground so I could adjust the trigger level (RGB leds are not as bright as cool-white leds). Just a simple light-detection switch. You could do the same from the insert for the sleep chamber.
It's a common switching circuit I use in a lot of my pins for GI or insert triggered mods.

Pretty much my exact plan. Nicely done! Sounds like you wired everything up from bare parts. I’m happy to pay the $6 to get a wired-up board with wire clamps and a mini-pot but this is even less expensive!

#13640 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Let us know how you make out with all those ideas. IMO the hypersleep lock situation has the least amount cool stuff happening so having an interactive mod for that is very needed.

I really need to mess around with an Arduino. What you guys are doing with the Sentry gun toys and servos is just awesome.

I've programmed a simple slow sweep to both of my Sentry Guns..I have the script (copy/paste) if anyone wants to try it, and mod it further beyond my coding skills (the only thing I would like changed is having each gun sweep in the oppisite directions)
They run when the machine is on..nothing fancy with triggers on my guns; I feel the slow sweeping motion, all the time, really makes the gameplay xp pretty well balanced, and not intrusive. I suppose I could play with triggers at some point, but not atm. it's a badass effect, having them in the upper right PF.

#13641 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Is there a new firmware released? Where did you see that message ?

Back on Dec 16. Version .71. I was wondering why my flippers staging being turned on wasn't doing anything. So I contacted support and they noticed right away from the video that I sent, my firmware was not current. I was still on .57. pinball brothers website downloads page has it listed.

#13642 1 year ago

I finally got around to changing the dreadful white side light led's. Previously I installed dimmers for each side and that made a world of difference but I still was not satisfied. I still have to do the other side but I think this will be amazing. It's more ambient then the picture looks.

blue alien (resized).jpgblue alien (resized).jpg
#13643 1 year ago

Side by side.

blue alien 2 (resized).jpgblue alien 2 (resized).jpg
#13644 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunder22:

Side by side.
[quoted image]

Should be interesting to see both sides ! I just installed a backboard light - this game is such a fine line with the lighting. It should be fairly dark, but there are lots of areas with NO light whatsoever, but interesting artwork.

#13645 1 year ago

Here's a better look.

alien 3 (resized).jpgalien 3 (resized).jpg
#13646 1 year ago

Seems to defeat the purpose to me. I upgraded to the LV because the SV was too dark.

But if you like the ambience better then the light, it will work well for you.

#13647 1 year ago

Is that whats lighhting the blades? Are they not EL? I rather liked the HWY ones, are these not the same?

Oh, and a side note, I tried hooking up my small targets, but only 1 of my boards had the hookup for them lol. Damn early adopters.

#13648 1 year ago

Thanks for the help my Hypersleep Lock seems to be working fine after I adjusted the screw on the bottom.

I need to adjust my Airlock as it is shooting balls right into the left sling every time. There is a diagram of how to adjust it but I'm still a little confused as to how I should bend the airlock metal, I want to know what I'm doing before I start bending. It seems to indicate a rotation with the pliers, any insight I need the ball to come out more to the right so it can land on the left flipper.

#13649 1 year ago

I had the same problem and adjusted it all in settings by lowering the power.

#13650 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Should be interesting to see both sides ! I just installed a backboard light - this game is such a fine line with the lighting. It should be fairly dark, but there are lots of areas with NO light whatsoever, but interesting artwork.

Yeah, I have the backlight unplugged for now.

Quoted from punkin:

Seems to defeat the purpose to me. I upgraded to the LV because the SV was too dark.
But if you like the ambience better then the light, it will work well for you.

It's probably not for everyone. I just think that the lighted blades end product was a real missed opportunity. I wish they would of been fully addressable rgb led's that interact with the game code. After simply dimming the white and eventually switching to blue, I've noticed how great the play field lighting code is. They still throw plenty of light and do not drown out the awesome lighting effects during game play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 160.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodstock, GA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/273 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.