60149AE2-3300-4A1F-B80C-EE072D231D3A (resized).jpeg
8AF4ED90-0075-4E9F-94A1-83E52ACB4BE9 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
0022545C-5B85-43DB-8ACD-3EB920BA4BD0 (resized).png
3075596A-95D8-4A8E-8421-04D487E013DF (resized).jpeg
Jonesy (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230202_153953_Messenger (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 12,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 259.
#12651 16 days ago
Quoted from bcd:

Save Newt is started by completing 3 Lifecycles (4 shots each, indicated by the square inserts). It is independent of the modes.
The final wizard mode is All Out War, which does require playing all 10 modes (including the mini wizards) and starting all of the other multiballs first.

Ahhh cool, i do think i got that once then. I knew i had not got much further than just edging into the next game and had not been all the way through. I figured out the life cycle thing watching a mate play the other day, but have not actively chased it yet.

Got a super jackpot as i drained my last ball on ambush/sentry stack the other day, but no idea how i did that.

#12652 16 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Ahhh cool, i do think i got that once then. I knew i had not got much further than just edging into the next game and had not been all the way through. I figured out the life cycle thing watching a mate play the other day, but have not actively chased it yet.
Got a super jackpot as i drained my last ball on ambush/sentry stack the other day, but no idea how i did that.

Save Newt is fun! It's definitely worth chasing. I've had the game long enough that I "kinda" have a route that I chase. I get the orbits consistently to light the LV and get the playfield multiplier up. Then if playing Aliens (which I'm playing 95% of the time) I try to get both ambush and sentry guns ready to go and then get into Queens Nest- get both of those multiball's going and just keep going back to the pops...Will blow up your game.

Watched the wife play queens nest last night, without multiballs going, and she went from 7 million to 160 million in that ball. Great potential for hight scores in that mode.

#12653 16 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptise:

Save Newt is fun! It's definitely worth chasing. I've had the game long enough that I "kinda" have a route that I chase. I get the orbits consistently to light the LV and get the playfield multiplier up. Then if playing Aliens (which I'm playing 95% of the time) I try to get both ambush and sentry guns ready to go and then get into Queens Nest- get both of those multiball's going and just keep going back to the pops...Will blow up your game.
Watched the wife play queens nest last night, without multiballs going, and she went from 7 million to 160 million in that ball. Great potential for hight scores in that mode.

Ace, thanks. I can get the right orbit really consistently but the left orbit and the hypersleep lock are the ones that give me trouble.

Left ramp i can only backhand reliably too, sometims from the right flipper, but usually while going for the orbit

I still think it's a shame it doesn't have more callouts for location play. I'm trying to steer my op mate into taking my SV, but he's resisting. I know i'll have no trouble selling it locally to people who have played it.

#12654 16 days ago

Hi All, would anyone be interested in printing/shipping me the ramp diverter for a trade? I dont have a 3d printer.
PeterG
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5636141

a.Nostromo plate from etsy was 30$. I just go the apron mod and they put the plate on that so I dont need it.
b.Launch ramp w/ 2 broken points. Ive had 4 break on me so I have plenty. You could fix and have as a backup. Ive fixed one w/ jb weld as I read here it works but havent tried it yet.
c.Extra toys from ebay lot and an 90 degree mini usb cable and female/female usb adapters you may need for apron mod.

Send me a message, thanks

IMG_20230123_134402972 (resized).jpg
#12655 16 days ago

Well I could print one for you but since I am in Europe costs for sending this is around $12.

#12656 15 days ago

To upgrade to the new code or not? Every time I do, there’s always something worse on my machine, but there are a lot of cool things in the newest code I think. I have an LV and wondering what I need to do to get the target lights lit does the back entrance to the mode start hole still activate in the latest update? I think I’m running 2.6 and they are at 3.0 now.

#12657 15 days ago
Quoted from Vlad_nada:

Hi All, would anyone be interested in printing/shipping me the ramp diverter for a trade? I dont have a 3d printer.
PeterG
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5636141
a.Nostromo plate from etsy was 30$. I just go the apron mod and they put the plate on that so I dont need it.
b.Launch ramp w/ 2 broken points. Ive had 4 break on me so I have plenty. You could fix and have as a backup. Ive fixed one w/ jb weld as I read here it works but havent tried it yet.
c.Extra toys from ebay lot and an 90 degree mini usb cable and female/female usb adapters you may need for apron mod.
Send me a message, thanks[quoted image]

I saw this as well, but in the comments, it seems the holes don't line up? IDK, I don't have my LV yet, but I do have a printer, and already printing some toys for it..I am wondering what you would sell those test tubes w/ huggers for? (those are cool).

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 8.56.21 AM (resized).png
#12658 15 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I saw this as well, but in the comments, it seems the holes don't line up? IDK, I don't have my LV yet, but I do have a printer, and already printing some toys for it..I am wondering what you would sell those test tubes w/ huggers for? (those are cool). [quoted image]

Not really needed unless you get wild airballs from the reverso ramp...

#12659 15 days ago
Quoted from megaladon:

To upgrade to the new code or not? Every time I do, there’s always something worse on my machine, but there are a lot of cool things in the newest code I think. I have an LV and wondering what I need to do to get the target lights lit does the back entrance to the mode start hole still activate in the latest update? I think I’m running 2.6 and they are at 3.0 now.

I have one of the first 50 built and 2.6 runs the best for me. I updated past it once and it started acting up so I reverted back to a nice solid 2.6.
If they add more video and callouts I would try a newer update but not at this point for me.

#12660 15 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I saw this as well, but in the comments, it seems the holes don't line up? IDK, I don't have my LV yet, but I do have a printer, and already printing some toys for it..I am wondering what you would sell those test tubes w/ huggers for? (those are cool). [quoted image]

I created that ramp diverter and is perfect. I have an LV. To make sure the holes align you can always measure your situation and make it fit in your slicer by increasing or decreasing the model. It is easy. You need to extend the screws. See picture.

16745877294818707898976382025599 (resized).jpg
#12661 15 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I created that ramp diverter and is perfect. I have an LV. To make sure the holes align you can always measure your situation and make it fit in your slicer by increasing or decreasing the model. It is easy. You need to extend the screws. See picture.
[quoted image]

Weyland Corp in black be better?

#12662 15 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I have one of the first 50 built and 2.6 runs the best for me. I updated past it once and it started acting up so I reverted back to a nice solid 2.6.
If they add more video and callouts I would try a newer update but not at this point for me.

Thanks. Yea, I have LV#002 and also was one of the first to receive...every time I move forward with my machine it's hit/miss and I have to reinstall the build. Might be best to wait it out still. Plays great with the occasional head monitor black at startup.

#12663 15 days ago

I'm getting my LV #61 tomorrooooowww!!! Already armed with mods (except the apron mod package..not sure what the holdup is on that). I can't wait! (well, I can..days are short in the PNW lol) I have the 3D backglass with two alien version inserts, sentry gun toys, 3D printed this/that's and waiting for the UK to clear up the russian postal hack, so I can order the plastics..and my video tracker is currently being held up because of that. anyways, stoked about my LV!

#12664 15 days ago

The game is an absolute blast and the Apron mod just throws it over the top! Enjoy- I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I were you

#12665 15 days ago

Just piling on with a tongue issue. Mine worked fine for 6 months, updated the code to 3.1 and it was working fine for another 2 months.

I just upgraded the firmware to 0.71 and now I'm getting tongue issues immediately. Ball is on the playfield magnet, tongue goes to get the ball, makes contact, but can't pull it in. After playing around with it, I found that the magnet on the playfield is SUPER STRONG as the tongue is trying to pull the ball away. That's the problem. That playfield magnet should be turning off when the tongue grabs the ball.

Since I didn't have this problem until I upgraded the firmware, I may switch back to 0.57 today and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Same with the screen going black. That wasn't an issue at all until I updated the firmware. Now it happens once every three starts of the game. I suspect the 0.71 firmware is to blame.

#12666 15 days ago

ThePinballCo-op I have been running .71 with no issue until last week- tongue extends- comes back a little and gets clamped into the jaw- this happens during gameplay as well as testing and calibration mode- I have been working with PB support to find the fix- I checked the clamp down screw to the gear and its tight- For now I have the XENO turned off in gameplay- but I would like to get XENO's tongue back on track -

#12667 15 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Interesting..mines in the first 50 and 2.8 has run best for me.

Almost thinking we need to start a database of board revisions

#12668 15 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Interesting..mines in the first 50 and 2.8 has run best for me.
Almost thinking we need to start a database of board revisions

smart sheet form so you can just email it to those with issues and self populate for the Pbros.

#12669 15 days ago

I also have the tongue not pulling the ball off the magnet issue. My guess is when they sped up the tongue action they didn’t shorten the magnet hold time and inexplicably removed the hold time adjustment that had previously been there.

#12670 15 days ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Not really needed unless you get wild airballs from the reverso ramp...

Every once in a while I get an air ball off that ramp, but it’s not enough to warrant the printed fix. I like it without better. It keeps you on your toes when it happens….that’s pinball…unpredictable sometimes.

#12671 15 days ago

Just tried this out but I was wondering what you guys thought.

Placing the neca sentry guns is super easy inside the backbox if you have the 3d translight. They rest right on the control box. Currently I disabled the control box leds.

I think it would be cool to use the playfield sentry fire leds as a trigger to light up the toys. If it was an older game I'd just tap into the lamp or flasher but these boards are not friendly and I have no idea how to make the lighting interactive.

So this is just a concept that may or may not be cool or doable.

20230124_194254 (resized).jpg20230124_194638 (resized).jpg20230124_194852 (resized).jpg
#12672 15 days ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Just tried this out but I was wondering what you guys thought.
Placing the neca sentry guns is super easy inside the backbox if you have the 3d translight. They rest right on the control box. Currently I disabled the control box leds.
I think it would be cool to use the playfield sentry fire leds as a trigger to light up the toys. If it was an older game I'd just tap into the lamp or flasher but these boards are not friendly and I have no idea how to make the lighting interactive.
So this is just a concept that may or may not be cool or doable.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I Like it!

#12673 15 days ago

I received some replacement flipper switches for my SV as my original ones, left one, was crooked and not keeping constant contact when button was pushed and held in. I’m pretty sure I received the dual flipper switches as there are two contacts and 4 wires for each switch. Are these programmed into the SV to stage flippers? Can someone please take a picture of how the switches are mounted to the side of the cabinet hitting the flipper buttons (LV). I want to make sure I’m mounting it correctly and what rests on the button.

#12674 14 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I received some replacement flipper switches for my SV as my original ones, left one, was crooked and not keeping constant contact when button was pushed and held in. I’m pretty sure I received the dual flipper switches as there are two contacts and 4 wires for each switch. Are these programmed into the SV to stage flippers? Can someone please take a picture of how the switches are mounted to the side of the cabinet hitting the flipper buttons (LV). I want to make sure I’m mounting it correctly and what rests on the button.

This game screams again for staged flippers! I don’t know why that wasn’t part of the SV.

#12675 14 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I'm getting my LV #61 tomorrooooowww!!! Already armed with mods (except the apron mod package..not sure what the holdup is on that). I can't wait! (well, I can..days are short in the PNW lol) I have the 3D backglass with two alien version inserts, sentry gun toys, 3D printed this/that's and waiting for the UK to clear up the russian postal hack, so I can order the plastics..and my video tracker is currently being held up because of that. anyways, stoked about my LV!

YOU SECURE THAT SHIT HUDSON!!!

#12676 14 days ago

After numerous requests to build the Facehugger Stasis Chamber mod for people I decided to start a small run with a friend. I hestitated to do at first because of the huge amount of work to get the quality I myself would like to see. I created a separate page for an Alien Stasis Chamber mod we created. We have few of them to sell. Please visit this page if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-facehugger-statis-chamber-mod-this-thing-bled-acid

20230125_173424 (resized).jpg
#12677 14 days ago

just getting my LV setup this morning, and can't get the damned backglass out..every little turn, with the cam out, doesn't allow it to slide up..and hot tips before I go mad? lol..

#12678 14 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

YOU SECURE THAT SHIT HUDSON!!!

secure what???

#12679 14 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

just getting my LV setup this morning, and can't get the damned backglass out..every little turn, with the cam out, doesn't allow it to slide up..and hot tips before I go mad? lol..

If the cam is popped out, you're good to go.

Sliding the translight out is a pain and requires quite a bit of force. It will flex at bottom, at least from my experience. I'm very tempted to see if I can route the top slot a little deeper to make this easier.

#12680 14 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I was experiencing the same thing. I had to watch a video to confirm I was doing it right. You just have to jiggle, shake, and lift. Especially the first time if there is any of the protection film still left at the bottom making it tighter.

#12681 14 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

First time is a bitch. It gets easier afterwards... You have to pop it's cherry.

#12682 14 days ago

Got my invoice notice today, holy crap now I have to find a place for it! It has been difficult following this thread and wondering when I was going to get mine. Now I got to go back through the whole thread and make note of all the tweaks/game play hints, etc. Can't wait!

#12683 14 days ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I was experiencing the same thing. I had to watch a video to confirm I was doing it right. You just have to jiggle, shake, and lift. Especially the first time if there is any of the protection film still left at the bottom making it tighter.

Yep that was the issue. Got it out. It released when i went to the other hole to lift. There’s a lot of plexi to move! Got it going! Running 2.6 and .57. Xeno grabs balls nicely. Got it pitched up a tad and flow is perfect. No issues so far. If it ain’t broke...lovin it, after I rest me bones. My LotR went out today as well. Basically traded a nice LotR fully modded for this. So far no regrets. ‘Mostly’. Nah i love this.

E4D4A1A6-0251-4F47-98E2-915FCA57130F (resized).png
#12684 14 days ago

Btw I think the plastic is still on the art blades. I rearing up my mod arsenal! Just finished a 3D print of the pf monitor air lock door bezel. And stay tuned for something no one has done yet. Muhahahahaaaa

#12685 14 days ago

Can you post a picture of your flipper button switches please. I’d like to see how they are mounted to the side of the cabinet over the flipper button. Thanks.

#12686 14 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Btw I think the plastic is still on the art blades. I rearing up my mod arsenal! Just finished a 3D print of the pf monitor air lock door bezel. And stay tuned for something no one has done yet. Muhahahahaaaa

Is it some wrap around on the head/back of the xenomorph to make it look like a queen? I thought that would be cool for the LV's.

#12687 14 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Hahaha thanks for pointing it out. Just went and looked at mine and yep I still had the protective plastic on mine.

#12688 14 days ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Hahaha thanks for pointing it out. Just went and looked at mine and yep I still had the protective plastic on mine.

yep, I learned that from the Alien Vets, here on this thread a about 17 days ago major difference! and more light.

#12689 14 days ago
Quoted from megaladon:

Is it some wrap around on the head/back of the xenomorph to make it look like a queen? I thought that would be cool for the LV's.

that would be an awesome 3D print build; to have a Queen Cap' over the standard worker bee..that would be really dope actually! ( I was referring to the plastic wrap removal on the art blades..I'm sure a lot of owners still have that on)

#12690 14 days ago

So I have a had this game for a couple of months now, after waiting over a year to get it an LV...nothing but problems.
I have yet to play a single fully working (3 ball) game.
I have REALLY lost faith in this machine and company and am tempted to cancel my Queen LE (which was guaranteed to ship in 2022 but still hasn't).
I have been seeing a lot of Aliens for sale on the market over the past few months and am now wondering if it is due to the build quality (or lack thereof).
Unfortunately, this was the most anticipated pin I have ever bought and unquestionably, the biggest lemon.
If you are thinking of buying one, think twice.

A bunch of things have already been fixed, including replacing the main cpu motherboard, but I'm still stuck with issues.
At this point I'm trying to fix;
-the alien jaw
-the alien magnetic rod
-the non registering APC drop targets
-the Hypersleep ball lock

Since none of these have ever worked for me I don't even know what is supposed to happen in regards to the Hypersleep ball lock.
If I get a ball in the lock, it registers the ball, but nothing happens. The ball just sits there and after a while the machine starts searching for a ball, which it can not find and then it just counts it as a ball drain and starts the next ball…

I have asked Pinball Brothers support multiple times as to what is supposed to happen, but the guy refuses to tell me;
I even emailed this to him;

"WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!?!?
I have asked you this question 3 times now, could you please just answer it?
Should another ball be launched?
Is the ball supposed to be ejected back out of the lock?
Is the lock supposed to raise?"

So, could someone here possibly tell me what is supposed to happen before I take an axe to this thing and use it as firewood!?
So frustrated...

#12691 14 days ago

It is not detecting the ball in the lock. The opto needs to be adjusted. Go into the switch test and check with a ball in the lock. Move around the lock and see if the switch registers off and on.

#12692 14 days ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

So I have a had this game for a couple of months now, after waiting over a year to get it an LV...nothing but problems.
I have REALLY lost faith in this machine and company and am tempted to cancel my Queen LE (which was guaranteed to ship in 2022 but still hasn't).
I have been seeing a lot of Aliens for sale on the market over the past few months and am now wondering if it is due to the build quality (or lack thereof).
Unfortunately, this was the most anticipated pin I have ever bought and unquestionably, the biggest lemon.
A bunch of things have already been fixed, including replacing the main cpu motherboard, but I'm still stuck with issues.
-the alien jaw
-the alien magnetic rod
Since none of these have ever worked for me I don't even know what is supposed to happen in regards to the Hypersleep ball lock.
If I get a ball in the lock, it registers the ball, but nothing happens. The ball just sits there and after a while the machine starts searching for a ball, which it can not find and then it just counts it as a ball drain and starts the next ball…
I have asked Pinball Brothers support multiple times as to what is supposed to happen, but the guy refuses to tell me;
So, could someone here possibly tell me what is supposed to happen before I take an axe to this thing and use it as firewood!?
So frustrated...

Open a ticket with Pinball Brothers on your other issues. Plenty of people here including myself have received stellar support from them.

What happens when the ball goes in the lock depends on whether you've completed the APC targets or not. If not, then the elevator will eject the ball from the lock. If all 3 APC targets have been hit, then the ball will sit in the ball lock and the display will say BALL 1 LOCKED. Then another ball will eject to the shooter lane and you can launch it. If you get a second ball in the LOCK, then it will eject both balls from the LOCK. Maybe your lock mechanism is stuck. Gently pull up on it after a ball goes in and see if you can tell if the coil is trying to fire. If so, then loosening the screws and retightening might fix that elevator.

Most of the other issues you mentioned don't sound like issues that can be resolved here... it sounds like you just need to continue working through these with support.

#12693 13 days ago

-the alien jaw
-the alien magnetic rod
So frustrated...

At this point I would contact your distributor and pinball brothers and ask for another machine in exchange for your one that's a lemon.

If they can't fix it for you, and if they can't get your machine right then they should exchange it no questions asked after all the money that you and everybody else has spent.

If they start giving you a hard time then put a dispute in with your credit card company if you paid for your machine that way.

#12694 13 days ago

Catching these little buggers is getting me nervous.....some are trying to escape

20230126_131050 (resized).jpg

#12695 13 days ago

-the alien jaw
-the alien magnetic rod
So frustrated...

Absolutely fair enough if this is your experience. Yes this game is still dodgy no matter how good the support is supposed to be and it isn't always as great as people claim, not for everyone anyway. Too many of these machines are just unreliable, software and hardware wise and require way too much fkkng around with. Super high maintenance machine.

#12696 13 days ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

At this point I would contact your distributor and pinball brothers and ask for another machine in exchange for your one that's a lemon.
If they can't fix it for you, and if they can't get your machine right then they should exchange it no questions asked after all the money that you and everybody else has spent.
If they start giving you a hard time then put a dispute in with your credit card company if you paid for your machine that way.

Spot on!

#12697 13 days ago

My machine will also sometimes register the first lock and then nothing happens. I’ve found that the ball needs to stay completely centered on the ramp. You can resolve, or at least make much better, by adjusting the level of the machine, and/or hypersleep ramp (by playing around with the hex post bracket attached to top of side rail). I still need to jiggle the machine sometimes to get the ball to settle in the right place and kick out another one. I don’t understand though why they can’t update the software logic to make it less sensitive to the lock falling out.

#12698 13 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Can you post a picture of your flipper button switches please. I’d like to see how they are mounted to the side of the cabinet over the flipper button. Thanks.

Anyone with a LV, could you please take a few pics of the dual switch flipper switches and how they are mounted to the sides of the cabinet. I have a SV and PB sent me the dual switches to replace and they are not lining up.

#12699 13 days ago
Quoted from brado426:

Open a ticket with Pinball Brothers on your other issues. Plenty of people here including myself have received stellar support from them.
What happens when the ball goes in the lock depends on whether you've completed the APC targets or not. If not, then the elevator will eject the ball from the lock. If all 3 APC targets have been hit, then the ball will sit in the ball lock and the display will say BALL 1 LOCKED. Then another ball will eject to the shooter lane and you can launch it. If you get a second ball in the LOCK, then it will eject both balls from the LOCK. Maybe your lock mechanism is stuck. Gently pull up on it after a ball goes in and see if you can tell if the coil is trying to fire. If so, then loosening the screws and retightening might fix that elevator.
Most of the other issues you mentioned don't sound like issues that can be resolved here... it sounds like you just need to continue working through these with support.

Thanks for the info/ help.
Now that I know what is supposed to happen, it makes it easier to troubleshoot.
I don't think the opto's are the issue, as the game is registering the ball/ lock, (and displaying "Ball 1 Locked" etc) however the elevator is not working at all (although it works via the test menu) and another ball is not being launched in the shooter lane either.
It's almost like the mechanical parts are working individually, but the software is not communicating properly.
I have a call in with support, but I'm really starting to reach my patience limit on this game...

#12700 13 days ago

Thanks for the info/ help.
Now that I know what is supposed to happen, it makes it easier to troubleshoot.
I don't think the opto's are the issue, as the game is registering the ball/ lock, (and displaying "Ball 1 Locked" etc) however the elevator is not working at all (although it works via the test menu) and another ball is not being launched in the shooter lane either.
It's almost like the mechanical parts are working individually, but the software is not communicating properly.
I have a call in with support, but I'm really starting to reach my patience limit on this game...

How have you been communicating with them all this time? Most everyone here has had some problem or multiple and have had decent experiences getting things resolved through support. Yes, some games are more problematic than others, but the way you talk they've been ignoring you. Many have had full on video calls with them showing them the issues and troubleshooting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mackinaw, IL
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
New City, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Golden, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wesley Chapel, FL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 259.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/254 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.