100_0962 (resized).JPG
100_0952 (resized).JPG
b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 377.
#12451 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

How are you Alien owners finding the Xeno to perform and calibrate on this PB version? I’m thinking about getting an LV, but I owned a Heighway version, and the Xeno was very temperamental and not simple to calibrate. How is PB’s Xeno out of the box on these?

I am on the latest code and updates and just had a game where it worked flawlessly on like 4 different multballs both ambush and save newt. I would say overall it works a lot more than I expected when I bought the machine. Probably like 75% of the time overall on mine. I did turn up the center magnet strength like 10%

#12452 1 year ago

So on new item for me just today is my left sling just kinda wigs out once in a while now doing a spaz of like three slings rapidly instead of 1. Hasn't effected gameplay cause the ball is already gone after the first one. But if anyone has had this and has a pointer.

#12453 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

I am on the latest code and updates and just had a game where it worked flawlessly on like 4 different multballs both ambush and save newt. I would say overall it works a lot more than I expected when I bought the machine. Probably like 75% of the time overall on mine. I did turn up the center magnet strength like 10%

I have my center magnet up at 15% and it works like 90% of the time. So basically needs to be turned up.

#12454 1 year ago
Quoted from driph:

I had no Xeno issues prior to the latest update, but since then I've experienced the same thing you're seeing, where the Xeno grabs the ball and can't get it back into the mouth. On one occasion, right as it was attempting to retract, it grabbed a second ball and got stuck completely extended.
Gonna calibrate tomorrow and see if that resolves it.[quoted image]

Your balls might be magnetized. I would replace them and it should resolve grabbing the two balls at once.

#12455 1 year ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Alien LV-171 owner here - received mine on Nov. 18th, 2022. Lots of plays on it - have had a few issues, but have been able to work through everything thus far. I'm on Firmware 0.71 and Code 3.1 Please note the issue below happened with the previous firmware and code (0.57, 3.0)
Just recently, the Xeno won't pull the ball inside it's mouth at start of Ambush MB. It extends out, picks the ball from the magnet, starts pulling it in, and just as the ball reaches the mouth it stutters a bit and stops pulling inward. The mouth then closes on the ball and keeps it there (see pic). Messes up Ambush MB, as you can imagine.
Has anyone had this happen? I started messing around with the Xeno, but (don't laugh) I couldn't get the top head piece off to see the gearing mechanism. I did notice there is a little bit of "play" in the tongue up/down. Not sure if this is supposed to be firm. If so, it could explain it - the tongue may be dropping a bit with weight of the ball and not able to pull it in as the ball catches on lower lip.
It's an amazing game....
[quoted image]

My Alien head was a pain in the ass to get off.

The phillips screw is super long and behind the head the screw goes through a nut and then into the metal bracket. On the one side of the head, the one nut became loose and was a real challenge to get out. I just had to keep working it.

Put some pressure behind the head of the screw as you're unscrewing it. I used the blade of my pocket knife to do this. It eventually came out.

#12456 1 year ago
Quoted from driph:

I had no Xeno issues prior to the latest update, but since then I've experienced the same thing you're seeing, where the Xeno grabs the ball and can't get it back into the mouth. On one occasion, right as it was attempting to retract, it grabbed a second ball and got stuck completely extended.
Gonna calibrate tomorrow and see if that resolves it.[quoted image]

I'm seeing the same intermittent behavior. I'm pretty sure that is a software bug that needs to be resolved in a future firmware/system update. I have reported it and provided logs, but I highly recommend that anyone else experiencing this do the same.

#12457 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

How are you Alien owners finding the Xeno to perform and calibrate on this PB version? I’m thinking about getting an LV, but I owned a Heighway version, and the Xeno was very temperamental and not simple to calibrate. How is PB’s Xeno out of the box on these?

I had one time with 2.8 code that the Xeno did not pull the ball back in its mouth. I did a calibration of the xeno and I have not had that happen again in 175+ games. I think it works pretty darn good!

#12458 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

So on new item for me just today is my left sling just kinda wigs out once in a while now doing a spaz of like three slings rapidly instead of 1. Hasn't effected gameplay cause the ball is already gone after the first one. But if anyone has had this and has a pointer.

Sounds like an easy fix. Adjust the leaf switches behind the sling shot rubber so they aren’t as close. Most likely they are so close that once it fires, it rapid fires because the switches are getting tripped again. Widen the switch gap and you’ll be fine.

#12459 1 year ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Your balls might be magnetized. I would replace them and it should resolve grabbing the two balls at once.</blockquote

Your balls might be magnetized. I would replace them and it should resolve grabbing the two balls at once.

I had the same issue and replaced the balls. Problem fixed.

#12460 1 year ago

Newish owner question:

I was feeling lucky and decided to try my SV in a 20+ person tournament I was hosting.

Well… that was an terrible idea LOL, game reset during a game somewhere in the middle of the event (6 game bank). First time that’s happened to me but it’s only been a month or so or ownership.

Whatever, replaced with Flash Gordon so wasn’t too much of a bottleneck to make up…

That said, I’m running 3.1 and latest firmware. Presume it’s hopefully a software bug.

My question: How do I submit this to PB? I am not OG owner so I don’t have an account with them or anything like that. Game was shut off after the reset and hasn’t been turned back on since. Think this happened during Queen’s chamber with Sentry stacked.

Thanks!

#12461 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Newish owner question:
I was feeling lucky and decided to try my SV in a 20+ person tournament I was hosting.
Well… that was an terrible idea LOL, game reset during a game somewhere in the middle of the event (6 game bank). First time that’s happened to me but it’s only been a month or so or ownership.
Whatever, replaced with Flash Gordon so wasn’t too much of a bottleneck to make up…
That said, I’m running 3.1 and latest firmware. Presume it’s hopefully a software bug.
My question: How do I submit this to PB? I am not OG owner so I don’t have an account with them or anything like that. Game was shut off after the reset and hasn’t been turned back on since. Think this happened during Queen’s chamber with Sentry stacked.
Thanks!

Open a ticket in the web site and use the serial #

#12462 1 year ago

They actually have you login to fresh service.

I used the same system for my work down at University of Penn for my IT job.

#12463 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Open a ticket in the web site and use the serial #

Thank you!

#12464 1 year ago
Quoted from conester:

Sounds like an easy fix. Adjust the leaf switches behind the sling shot rubber so they aren’t as close. Most likely they are so close that once it fires, it rapid fires because the switches are getting tripped again. Widen the switch gap and you’ll be fine.

Thanks will look at this tonight.

#12465 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Newish owner question:
My question: How do I submit this to PB? I am not OG owner, so I don’t have an account with them or anything like that. Game was shut off after the reset and hasn’t been turned back on since. Think this happened during Queen’s chamber with Sentry stacked.
Thanks!

Been awhile my friend! I have a LV and had an issue and am 2nd owner. PB support were fantastic. Minus the time difference they got back to my email almost immediately and worked with me religiously to resolve the issue. Funny enough it was not their issue and was a Mod I installed. Good Luck!

#12466 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I have one of the first 50 games and the Zeno has been rock solid on code 2.6 for me. Previous codes sometimes after boot up jaw would stay open or magnet would stay extended out of the mouth. Since 2.6 never had an issue. Grabs every time as long as it isn't a rocket shot airball.

#12467 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Been awhile my friend! I have a LV and had an issue and am 2nd owner. PB support were fantastic. Minus the time difference they got back to my email almost immediately and worked with me religiously to resolve the issue. Funny enough it was not their issue and was a Mod I installed. Good Luck!

Art!

Looks like we both finally moved on from NYC life, hope the sunshine is suiting you well. Having space for more games kind of rules right?

Enjoy your Alien, I'm loving mine aside from the one time it embarrassed me in the tournament haha, but I'm a big proponent of forgive and forget so all is well. I'm getting the apron/beacon mod next week, pretty excited for that.

Be good my man!

#12468 1 year ago

Great minds think alike! I too am getting the Apron and Beacons and upgraded software for the light integration!!!! Alien is my top played machine right now next to Halloween.

#12469 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Great minds think alike! I too am getting the Apron and Beacons and upgraded software for the light integration!!!! Alien is my top played machine right now next to Halloween.

I wonder what the percentage is of Alien owners that own Halloween also..lol Several people here own both.

#12470 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

About 2 months new yeah.

I would definitely try that they seem to be very willing to replace broken parts.

#12471 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I wonder what the percentage is of Alien owners that own Halloween also..lol Several people here own both.

I do not for my own reasons, but my line up does have a pretty consistent theme...

#12472 1 year ago

Lv426 for sale.

Screenshot_20230109_144621_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230109_144621_Facebook (resized).jpg
#12473 1 year ago

I just wanted to publicly thank Andrea at Pinball Brothers for helping me fix my machine, which is now 100% ok. After identifying the problem he sent me a new Playfield Controller Box and auxiliary board, then worked out a remaining problem which was the two RJ45s were in the wrong way round (there was a 50/50 chance but I got the left and right side wrong!).

Sending me these large parts, and the numerous, fast response messages on their efficient 'ticket list' message board, was well beyond what I expected, so I have to say I'm very impressed. Awesome customer service.

This time I updated the code in sequence (don't skip a code version!) and all is ok with this lovely LV machine.

Very happy here

#12474 1 year ago

I have to agree with the last post. I just did a support Zoom call with Shawn and he was amazing. Shawn is an American and is based in the US, so no language issue at all. He gave me all the time I needed and was very gracious and extremely knowledgeable about this pin. He identified a part I needed and sent it to me immediately. I already have the part. Best customer service I’ve received in pinball hands down. PB has my business! I’m not a fan of Queen, but I can’t wait to see what their third pin is.

#12475 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I have to agree with the last post. I just did a support Zoom call with Shawn and he was amazing. Shawn is an American and is based in the US, so no language issue at all. He gave me all the time I needed and was very gracious and extremely knowledgeable about this pin. He identified a part I needed and sent it to me immediately. I already have the part. Best customer service I’ve received in pinball hands down. PB has my business! I’m not a fan of Queen, but I can’t wait to see what their third pin is.

It will be interesting to see what happens after Queen. Neither of these games were designed by PB, but there may be some overlap of talent in there somewhere?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12476 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It will be interesting to see what happens after Queen. Neither of these games were designed by PB, but there may be some overlap of talent in there somewhere?

I think so, I read they have some of the same design people but I haven’t researched much. How they run the company is the single most important factor though. If they run it right, and it looks like they are, they will draw talent to them. They seem to have a pretty good business sense about them so I like their chances. We shall have to wait and see won’t we? I was really nervous to buy from a new European company but my experience since buying has completely placated those concerns. I’m not worried at all anymore about keeping it operational. There is little chance they fail, they are hitting all the right points to be successful.

#12477 1 year ago

Updated software and firmware and loving the play so far. I was at 2.7 and now at 3.1. The only issue is the AP(C) single drop target isn't registering now at all which I never had issues with before. The A & P work fine. Any idea what may have caused this before I bother PB with a ticket?

#12478 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I would definitely try that they seem to be very willing to replace broken parts.

New part is already in the mail.

#12479 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

This happened to me right out of the box the first sling three games and started firing uncontrollably I fixed that and then the next one did it a couple days later. You have to re-gap your leaf springs. It’s not difficult you need a two credit card thickness between the dots on the leaf springs. Definitely not hard to adjust I never did it before and I was able to adjust both they work perfect. Just be careful and bend the whole piece at once. It’s easier than you think. That is definitely what your problem is.

#12480 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Updated software and firmware and loving the play so far. I was at 2.7 and now at 3.1. The only issue is the AP(C) single drop target isn't registering now at all which I never had issues with before. The A & P work fine. Any idea what may have caused this before I bother PB with a ticket?

Interesting because the exact same thing happened to me (C target) after the latest updates.
I didn't notice it straight away after the updates but ended up puting a little piece of black tape to cover the protruding plastic sensor pickup on the target and that fixed it.
I have the white tranlucent Mezel Mods drop targets.
Wether it was a coincidense after the updates I don't know.

#12481 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

This happened to me right out of the box the first sling three games and started firing uncontrollably I fixed that and then the next one did it a couple days later. You have to re-gap your leaf springs. It’s not difficult you need a two credit card thickness between the dots on the leaf springs. Definitely not hard to adjust I never did it before and I was able to adjust both they work perfect. Just be careful and bend the whole piece at once. It’s easier than you think. That is definitely what your problem is.

You may already have this, but I thought I’d mention it. There is a little tool for adjusting the gap between leaves on switches (usually slings, but I’ve used it to adjust over-sensitive pop bumpers). $5 from Marco. You can adjust switch gaps without it, but it’s a convenient tool in your pinball repair kit.

FC69C9B4-95DA-4750-BE69-548DD0D036F5 (resized).jpegFC69C9B4-95DA-4750-BE69-548DD0D036F5 (resized).jpeg
#12482 1 year ago

Wow! I had me some fun last night :)One thing though , this was the second game I played last night and had a real long 1st/Xtra ball then the fade happened .It was the first time ever noticed fade like this where at times clean shots were not making it to the back of the playfield .I have them all at factory .I was even trying to park the ball in the scoop as much as could to let the coils cool .They seemed to come back a bit on ball 3 but was wondering if anyone else has noticed this ? Obviously the coil fans are a option but after noticing this on IMDN the 2 times I got to the Beast I’m wondering why these fans don’t come stock on all NIB pins .Wishful thinking , I know but man I’m sad I didn’t have them in for this game .

27BCD4EA-F318-4123-BD8B-01FA330A9A8D (resized).png27BCD4EA-F318-4123-BD8B-01FA330A9A8D (resized).png411520BC-685C-4C4D-81A5-8C5CAC1DFA2C (resized).png411520BC-685C-4C4D-81A5-8C5CAC1DFA2C (resized).png5083584B-34E6-4487-8FC1-241D50408F73 (resized).png5083584B-34E6-4487-8FC1-241D50408F73 (resized).png9E462AF8-1927-4481-BB08-A4B5152856DF (resized).png9E462AF8-1927-4481-BB08-A4B5152856DF (resized).png
#12483 1 year ago

One other thing , this game pitched high and played in a dark room is absolutely electrifying

#12484 1 year ago

Great score man - my best so far is like 110M but I still have lots of like sub 15M games and is getting frustrating. Yah on flipper fade, I am starting to wonder if I am feeling it as well. When I first start I am hitting all the shots but then the shots seem to "change". Like the position on the flipper that used to work now doesn't like it has shifted. Is that fade?

#12485 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Great score man - my best so far is like 110M but I still have lots of like sub 15M games and is getting frustrating. Yah on flipper fade, I am starting to wonder if I am feeling it as well. When I first start I am hitting all the shots but then the shots seem to "change". Like the position on the flipper that used to work now doesn't like it has shifted. Is that fade?

Yes that is what is happening. I put the flipper coolers on and makes a big difference. Especially since this is a pin I like to play more than an hour at a time.

#12486 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

You’ll know it’s fade when you nail shots and they have a noticeable difference in speed .To me there’s 3 keys to high scoring 1)Hypersleep MB 2) Weapons 3) Eggs .Im still learning, it seems to take me about 4-6 months on a pin at home depending on how deep the code is .

#12487 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes that is what is happening. I put the flipper coolers on and makes a big difference. Especially since this is a pin I like to play more than an hour at a time.

Thanks for saying that I need them .We play this more than our other pins and we’re well out of the honeymoon stage .It’s so damn exiting when you get on a good roll .I’ve only had about a dozen games over 350 mil with the highest being 690 but I wonder now how much better the score will be with the fans .It’s just unreal how we can spend 10k plus on these things and still have to throw another 1-2k in to make them look/play like they’re price tag imo .But hey , that’s pinball

#12488 1 year ago

These are all 3 ball scores yes? only thing I have done is I did move my ball save from the factory 5 seconds which even the manual said was useless to 12 seconds. Other than that I think I put the Special rewards as an extra ball. What all have you guys done for this pin in the home environment for settings.

#12489 1 year ago
Quoted from Kabball:

These are all 3 ball scores yes? only thing I have done is I did move my ball save from the factory 5 seconds which even the manual said was useless to 12 seconds. Other than that I think I put the Special rewards as an extra ball. What all have you guys done for this pin in the home environment for settings.

I’m on factory settings .I might have extended the bell save to 10 I’ll have to check .To me it’s all in the pitch and applejuice chest burster mod has helped a ton .

#12490 1 year ago

There’s one thing I need to do on this pin to take it to a level it should be .I need to find a fix for these spinners so they rip .One thing I have not tried is raising them .I get quite a bit of rejects when they should be rolling through and nailed shots do not seem to spin like other pins I have .I’ll look at it when home tonight , but if anyone has raised the height in the spinners please lmk what you did as I’m guessing washers under the mount seems obvious .

49165265-551D-4884-B55C-6E905D7BDFF4 (resized).png49165265-551D-4884-B55C-6E905D7BDFF4 (resized).png

#12491 1 year ago

Basically what is the rule of thumb for height ? Should the pinball strike 1/8 inch ,1/4inch ?

#12492 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thanks for saying that I need them .We play this more than our other pins and we’re well out of the honeymoon stage .It’s so damn exiting when you get on a good roll .I’ve only had about a dozen games over 350 mil with the highest being 690 but I wonder now how much better the score will be with the fans .It’s just unreal how we can spend 10k plus on these things and still have to throw another 1-2k in to make them look/play like they’re price tag imo .But hey , that’s pinball

$160 is totally worth it for this game and the improvement they provide.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1391-ravspec/07046-extended-play-coil-coolers-pinball-brothers-alien

I'm having much more trouble stomaching the $1000 apron and all the BS I've had to go through to get that fitted and working. The fans was an easy yes.

#12493 1 year ago

THese work really well for flipper cooling and they are only like 3 bucks each from china. Run on 5Volts, you can purchase the Mezel mods power tap and be good to go. Save 140 bucks and get cooling for flips..

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803856761894.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.21.37221802IBftv8&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa&_randl_shipto=US

#12494 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Yes I’ve never had a game ever that I just keep hitting start over and over. I did that on most of my pins when they’re new and Godzilla still gets a lot of play but nothing gets more play than Alien and since I play a lot for long periods you really notice the flipper fade. Nothing really unique to this pin almost all pins have flipper fade simply due to heat. Can’t avoid it, hence the coolers. Just a simple fan but works great they are quiet too can barely here them running in atttract mode. They are always on when the machine is on. Keeping the heat down in the coils also extends the coil life.

#12495 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

There’s one thing I need to do on this pin to take it to a level it should be .I need to find a fix for these spinners so they rip .One thing I have not tried is raising them .I get quite a bit of rejects when they should be rolling through and nailed shots do not seem to spin like other pins I have .I’ll look at it when home tonight , but if anyone has raised the height in the spinners please lmk what you did as I’m guessing washers under the mount seems obvious .
[quoted image]

I have this too. PB support recommended holding your finger over the connected end of the switch (so it doesn’t come off) and gently bending the arm at the open end up slightly so it holds the spinner vertical. If the spinner is vertical you won’t get the ball reject. I haven’t had the glass off since I was advised to try that but I will.

#12496 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

THese work really well for flipper cooling and they are only like 3 bucks each from china. Run on 5Volts, you can purchase the Mezel mods power tap and be good to go. Save 140 bucks and get cooling for flips..
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803856761894.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.21.37221802IBftv8&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa&_randl_shipto=US

No shit !

#12497 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I have this too. PB support recommended holding your finger over the connected end of the switch (so it doesn’t come off) and gently bending the arm at the open end up slightly so it holds the spinner vertical. If the spinner is vertical you won’t get the ball reject. I haven’t had the glass off since I was advised to try that but I will.

I’m not understanding this .Hold the mounted end down and bend the open end upward ? So basically throw it out of level across the top bracket ?

#12498 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wow! I had me some fun last night :)One thing though , this was the second game I played last night and had a real long 1st/Xtra ball then the fade happened .It was the first time ever noticed fade like this where at times clean shots were not making it to the back of the playfield .I have them all at factory .I was even trying to park the ball in the scoop as much as could to let the coils cool .They seemed to come back a bit on ball 3 but was wondering if anyone else has noticed this ? Obviously the coil fans are a option but after noticing this on IMDN the 2 times I got to the Beast I’m wondering why these fans don’t come stock on all NIB pins .Wishful thinking , I know but man I’m sad I didn’t have them in for this game .
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks amazing mate , I actually like how the edges of the translite are not lit in yours, adds more depth to the queen! Speaking of Queen doing a translite set for it now....

I really do miss my Alien (and alot of other games) I would have like to have kept the modding going on it including modifying the pf art. Maybe one day.

#12499 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m not understanding this .Hold the mounted end down and bend the open end upward ? So basically throw it out of level across the top bracket ?

If the bottom of the spinner is toward the player bricking the pinball back instead of making the orbit…grab the tab on the switch for the spinner. Bend up a touch so that the switch “tab” is bent to hold the spinner in a up right position.

#12500 1 year ago
Quoted from KJS:

Looks amazing mate , I actually like how the edges of the translite are not lit in yours, adds more depth to the queen! Speaking of Queen doing a translite set for it now....
I really do miss my Alien (and alot of other games) I would have like to have kept the modding going on it including modifying the pf art. Maybe one day.

I get compliments on your trans all the time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
There are 18,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.