Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 377.
#901 2 years ago

a minute of sigourney weaver will help kill some time.

#902 2 years ago

Played this a couple days again. While I ran into issues, it was way better than the original Alien. Lighting was much better. Glad that annoying PF screen is gone, it was very distracting and took away from the game. And while it appears to be the same layout, the shots just seems more flowing now. It may be the lighting improvement. The original was very dark

#903 2 years ago

Nothing makes a playfield flow like new lights

(The ball couldn't see where it was going before?)

#904 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Maybe they can see the shots better

#905 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Have you played both? Something seems different but might just be I played really shitty on the original because I couldn’t see. I’m curious if they changed anything besides better lighting

#906 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

6. I’m getting ball trails after not very many plays, suggesting that they are using rubber and not silicone or polyurethane on their bands. Except for the flippers which are yellow. I’m going to do my usual Titan rings and Cliffy post sleeve swap. I’ll ask PB for a rubber list and share it here.

Quoted from djsoup:

Were you able to get the the rubber list from PB? Thinking of placing a Titan order ahead of my game arriving and not quite sure on the post sleeves. Thanks!

Any update on a rubber list? Wold like to get some Perfect Play ordered and have ready.

#907 2 years ago

I'm going to have both machines side by side here on the central California coast. You are all welcome to stop by and play them both. One of them will be for sale. I'm still not sure which one.

#908 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I'm going to have both machines side by side here on the central California coast. You are all welcome to stop by and play them both. One of them will be for sale. I'm still not sure which one.

I’d be curious to hear what your thoughts are on the small differences (if any) since you’ll have them together. Send photos

#909 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I’d be curious to hear what your thoughts are on the small differences (if any) since you’ll have them together. Send photos

You got it

#910 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Any update on a rubber list? Wold like to get some Perfect Play ordered and have ready.

Sorry not yet. I will remind them.

I’m expecting the new weapon switches to arrive this Wednesday. I’ll post pics of the design changes when I get them.

#911 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Where are you located?

#912 2 years ago

So thanks to Lethal_Inc I got the shipping document, the name of the ship is NAVIOS INDIGO and I found where you can track this online, at the moment the ship is heading to Aliaga Turkey with a dock date of 0500 UTC so it's obvious it's not going to make it to Italy by the same day which is what is on the shipping document. As I've never tracked a ship before I was unaware that the ports shown are where it's been and not where it's going lol. You don't see the next port of call until the ship is underway. According to the shipping document the container is a 20ft one. It will dock in New York around the 6th of June with delivery to Cointaker on June 10th. Anyone on the first shipment interested in tracking the ship can find the details here...
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/NAVIOS-INDIGO-IMO-9324875-MMSI-538003035

Happy Tracking

#913 2 years ago

10.4kts? Full throttle Captain!

#914 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Where are you located?

La Selva beach, south Santa Cruz county

#915 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

So thanks to yuriijos I got the shipping document, the name of the ship is NAVIOS INDIGO and I found where you can track this online, at the moment the ship is heading to Aliaga Turkey with a dock date of 0500 UTC so it's obvious it's not going to make it to Italy by the same day which is what is on the shipping document. As I've never tracked a ship before I was unaware that the ports shown are where it's been and not where it's going lol. You don't see the next port of call until the ship is underway. According to the shipping document the container is a 20ft one. It will dock in New York around the 6th of June with delivery to Cointaker on June 10th. Anyone on the first shipment interested in tracking the ship can find the details here...
Happy Tracking

deja vu from my OG delivery! Love tracking boats. Thanks OP.

#916 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

So thanks to yuriijos I got the shipping document, the name of the ship is NAVIOS INDIGO and I found where you can track this online, at the moment the ship is heading to Aliaga Turkey with a dock date of 0500 UTC so it's obvious it's not going to make it to Italy by the same day which is what is on the shipping document. As I've never tracked a ship before I was unaware that the ports shown are where it's been and not where it's going lol. You don't see the next port of call until the ship is underway. According to the shipping document the container is a 20ft one. It will dock in New York around the 6th of June with delivery to Cointaker on June 10th. Anyone on the first shipment interested in tracking the ship can find the details here...
Happy Tracking

Get to work and stop staring at paint drying. Jeez ....HAHA

#917 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Happy Tracking

Well it would be nice to know if I'm in the first shipment but not going to bug Melissa every day about it. Thanks for sharing!!!

#918 2 years ago

Here is your ship....kinda lost in the mix....incredible.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#919 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Here is your ship....kinda lost in the mix....incredible.[quoted image]

even more mind blowing.. zoomed 1 x..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#920 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Well it would be nice to know if I'm in the first shipment but not going to bug Melissa every day about it. Thanks for sharing!!!

If you paid in full you will be in the first shipment

#921 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

If you paid in full you will be in the first shipment

Paid in full three weeks ago so I should be set.

#922 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

So thanks to yuriijos I got the shipping document, the name of the ship is NAVIOS INDIGO

Thank youRed Devils. Makes it more fun waiting on the boat. I don't understand why Mellisa can't tell at least tell us when the container is supposed to be delivered. Very disappointed in Cointaker so far.

#923 2 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Thank youRed Devils. Makes it more fun waiting on the boat. I don't understand why Mellisa can't tell at least tell us when the container is supposed to be delivered. Very disappointed in Cointaker so far.

She can't tell you because everything is backed up. Ain't no one can tell you that but the cap'n.

#924 2 years ago

Dug out my key chain...

0524212101 (resized).jpg0524212101 (resized).jpg
#925 2 years ago

Somewhere in the Atlantic, on a boat full of pinball machines...

53697461 (resized).jpg53697461 (resized).jpg
#926 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

She can't tell you because everything is backed up. Ain't no one can tell you that but the cap'n.

Red Devil found out the delivery date, why can't she?

#927 2 years ago

Every date she's given has been missed. I wouldn't give you a date either. FFS.

#928 2 years ago

If you read my post that is an approx. date. They are supposed to be delivered to Cointaker on the 10th of June, but if you look at the ship it's obviously behind right now. It was supposed to be in Italy tonight but it's in Turkey, that is what the document said and that is what she would report to you. Now when the date is missed a lot of people would be upset again with her when it's not her fault, as someone said earlier the only one that can tell us when it will reach New York is the Captain. The document that was sent to her is in Italian so I did my best to translate it and then did a search on Google on how to track ships and that is what I posted. Melissa has a lot to do in her regular job without having to translate documents. She has done exactly what she said she would do by keeping us informed to the best of her ability. So please give her a break. Here is an image of the document that I got from Lethal_Inc (Thank You) Please look at it yourself and translate if you feel it's not right be sure to let us know.
Thanks.

ShipperConfirmation_H700458013.pdfShipperConfirmation_H700458013.pdf
#929 2 years ago

Dude, there is no way to give you a definitive answer. I've shipped a bunch of pins by boat like this and while the shipping company can tell you a likely date, it can definitely change. And then when it arrives it can vary from a few hours to the next day that it's unloaded. Your container can get selected for a random customs scan that can make it take longer, we had one get a visual inspection that made it stretch on for like 5 extra days over a holiday weekend, where the shipping company started charging us per day for the container. Then the trucking company picks it up depending on their schedule and drives it to Cointaker for unloading. I'd be more worried if someone gave you a definitive answer because it would show they know nothing about shipping containers and deliveries.

#930 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Somewhere in the Atlantic, on a boat full of pinball machines...
[quoted image]

Good one!!!!

#931 2 years ago

Shit, if this is the case there is no way this ship is picking up this container in Italy for days maybe even weeks. Don’t know how fast this can change but just looking at the distance it has to go and THEN to the USA, we will be waiting for a while.

#932 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Dude, there is no way to give you a definitive answer.

Quoted from Red_Devils:

If you read my post that is an approx.

People, relax. I realize everything is approximate, I'm not complaining about things being late. I'm complaining about not getting any date at all, or any information for that matter. Plus I was supposed to be in on this first container but now that's changed, I'm in the second one... maybe.

#933 2 years ago

People, relax. I realize everything is approximate, I'm not complaining about things being late. I'm complaining about not getting any date at all, or any information for that matter. Plus I was supposed to be in on this first container but now that's changed, I'm in the second one... maybe.

No worries. We’re all in the same boat.
You see what I did there?? Lol.
I’ll be here all week. Ba dum bum.

So this guy walks into this bar with an Alien bursting out of his chest,
And the bartender says “you look like one scary son of a bitch,”
And the Alien says “yeah I know right? I can’t take this guy anywhere.”
Ba dum bum. You’re a terrific crowd. I’m here all week.

#934 2 years ago

how long before they are considered overdue ?
maybe we should put newt in charge.

#935 2 years ago

So, I just got my invoice - shipping June 8th. There's only 1 more that was supposed to be on the first shipment. I'm a bit confused by this...

#936 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So, I just got my invoice - shipping June 8th. There's only 1 more that was supposed to be on the first shipment. I'm a bit confused by this...

That's so exciting! Big congrats! Weren't you also #34? Hoping they sent all Q1 machines in this shipment and they'll start pushing out Q2 soon! I'm on that list!

#937 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

What a mess that has been...almost 2 years ago I saw it and played it in Houston...
I dont need a PF screen. I can think of 5-6 other items to justify the 2k more..
This was a dream pin for many and that came true...LOL.
Hoping my other dream pin comes true-----The one who guesses it right get's a steak dinner at TPF.. Let's roll.

I think you mean 3 years ago..lol...I was at

Quoted from greenhornet:

how long before they are considered overdue ?
maybe we should put newt in charge.

Such a great scene...

#938 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I think you mean 3 years ago..lol...I was at

Such a great scene...

Did we drink together???

#939 2 years ago

a handful of people got invoiced today including me (from the "other" thread) .. i am assuming it's on another boat that leaves on June 8th.

#940 2 years ago

The first boat hasn't left yet. My guess is since it is behind, maybe they are loading up more than anticipated.

#941 2 years ago

Good to see you're all getting movement!

tumblr_olzq7aba5V1qmob6ro2_r1_640 (resized).pngtumblr_olzq7aba5V1qmob6ro2_r1_640 (resized).png
#942 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The first boat hasn't left yet. My guess is since it is behind, maybe they are loading up more than anticipated.

Given all the paperwork in exporting/importing and scheduling, I'd expect it'll be on another boat. Depending upon how many machines they a rolling off the production line, they may also go to 40ft container and double the number of machines in the next shipment.

#943 2 years ago

Got my invoice today as well!

#944 2 years ago

You guys getting invoiced now, are you Q1 or Q2?

I’d love to know how many machines are allotted for each quarter...

#945 2 years ago

I am a Dec 19th order that was Q2, but I must be early on that list....I hope. I have not been contacted for balance due.
Seems like there might be two 20ft containers inbound, a couple of weeks apart that makeup the Q1 shipments...and then hopefully on to Q2....which would be Late July/August?

#946 2 years ago

And all of a sudden I find myself in this forum.
I dont have the pin yet but I am already working in my APC. Both are work in progress in the painting department. white or green? ( I havent fully remove all the supports on the white one)

Files are free in thingiverse but I made some small modifications.

20210526_072836 (resized).jpg20210526_072836 (resized).jpg20210526_072935 (resized).jpg20210526_072935 (resized).jpg
#947 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

And all of a sudden I find myself in this forum.
I dont have the pin yet but I am already working in my APC. Both are work in progress in the painting department. white or green? ( I havent fully remove all the supports on the white one)
Files are free in thingiverse but I made some small modifications.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like the wheels on the white ... thanks for sharing I’ll be printing that

#948 2 years ago

So, there's an owners thread. Welcome to me I guess. Paid in full, shipping June 8th.

#949 2 years ago

I got my replacement target switches today from Pedretti. They "feel" better, but I swear I can't find any design changes from the ones originally on my machine. Maybe I'm missing something. Here are some pictures (the one with the green cable is the old switch)

I'll install them and see how it goes, but I'm not confident these will be any better.

IMG_0418 (resized).jpegIMG_0418 (resized).jpegIMG_0419 (resized).jpegIMG_0419 (resized).jpegIMG_0420 (resized).jpegIMG_0420 (resized).jpegIMG_0421 (resized).jpegIMG_0421 (resized).jpeg
#950 2 years ago

Looks exactly the same to me...I doubt they've had enough time to make any actual changes....if they are even going to. They most likely just sent you a replacement for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 160.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

There are 18,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/19?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.