Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg
20240307_181954 (resized).jpg
20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 376.
#7251 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

"Space Alien" color trims on my SV .
Pictures do it no justice. Every angle and lighting changes it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like how it looks purple at a certain angle. I had a wrap on my old bike just like that, it did the same when the light hit it. I think I like yours better than what's coming on my lv.

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the thread. I just paid my final invoice today.still stoked for this one.
Just for reference...
I first emailed Melissa the day after Christmas 2020, paid the $1 in April 2021, then the $1k in October 2021 and my final invoice came on Monday.
Thanks in advance for everyone who has gone before me, I'm sure this thread is gonna be a valuable reference guide.

#7252 1 year ago

Anyone know where I can get the muther plastic protector without buying the whole $80 kit? I already have the small kit from menzel But my plastic already cracked and before I replace it I’ll either make my own or if there’s one already made that be great.

#7253 1 year ago

Friiiig I love this game

20220427_202801.jpg20220427_202801.jpg20220427_202806.jpg20220427_202806.jpg20220427_224700.jpg20220427_224700.jpg
#7254 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Thanks precisionk - to confirm are you referring to the Red, Blue or something else?[quoted image]

Yes!

They should be even steven.

#7255 1 year ago

Just got an email confirming the Australian LV’s are getting unloaded from the container tomorrow. You lucky Melbourne guys can have it for the weekend. Those of us on the other side of the country still have a wait to go.

#7256 1 year ago

So excited, now the dilemma to drive down to Melbourne to pick up or wait on the courier. Decisions decisions. ‍

#7257 1 year ago

Would anyone who has installed a playfield protector here on Alien please comment on tips or tricks for install for newb? I am exploring options to resolve a new issue i have and am trying to research install on alien. Any information you can share from your experience is appreciated. Thank you.

#7258 1 year ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

So excited, now the dilemma to drive down to Melbourne to pick up or wait on the courier. Decisions decisions. ‍

Mark is picking some up on Monday for Sydney delivery including mine - not long to wait mate!

#7259 1 year ago

Installing playfield protector.

The hardest part was dealing with the hypersleep ball lock chamber and it's optos when re assembling. Make sure to mark them well to make it easier when putting them back together. The mechanics of the ball lock easily bind up if not perfectly aligned right when put back together also. Rest of the install was easy but it's very time consuming.

#7260 1 year ago
Quoted from robd222:

I like how it looks purple at a certain angle. I had a wrap on my old bike just like that, it did the same when the light hit it. I think I like yours better than what's coming on my lv.
Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the thread. I just paid my final invoice today.still stoked for this one.
Just for reference...
I first emailed Melissa the day after Christmas 2020, paid the $1 in April 2021, then the $1k in October 2021 and my final invoice came on Monday.
Thanks in advance for everyone who has gone before me, I'm sure this thread is gonna be a valuable reference guide.

Did she give you an estimate as to when more SV's are coming?

#7261 1 year ago

Well, I guess I couldn’t wait for the weekend to unbox.

I’d like to point out a couple differences between the PB Alien LV and the previous Heighway LE (I have not played a standard alien, only LE and LV - owner of both). All in all, I’m very satisfied with the purchase of the LV. Set up was cake. Version 2.5 was loaded and I immediately upgraded to 2.6 before I even pressed the start button. There don’t seem to be any issues. I’m revived on my love of pinball in general. So, thank you PB for getting this thing out to us!

With regard to pinball fun, for me personally, I would say PB LV is leaps and bounds more of a positive experience than the Heighway version. The main reason for this is the anxiety of when it breaks. I don’t have the technical capabilities like some of us on here, in order to be competent to own the heighway version, without being anxious about when something goes wrong. Even though the original version has a tremendously wonderful, and helpful community, I still worried every time the thing would shut down unexpectedly, or some part would break. With pinball brothers, an active company trying to make its way in this industry, the anxiety of playing is gone. That makes the game way more fun.

With regard to game specifics, here are some pros and cons, not in any particular order…

Audio: Heighway Version was better. Not a bummer for me - easily upgradable. Will need to boost the bass to get the same sound effect as the original version. Audio is important for me so I will be upgrading. Even though it’s not as good as the original version, the pinball brothers LV Audio is still better than most other new games that I’ve played.

Cabinet, back box, trim: it’s toss up. They are different. I like the PB tiltable box better, but I like the heighway liftable, removable glass better. Trim: I liked the Heighway Blue best but never saw that one in person. The PB Blue is a close 2nd. I was never a fan of the green. Short versus tall flashers make no difference to me, but one of my kids liked the tall ones better.

Cabinet art: Also a toss up. I like both versions probably equally. They are different.

Back Box art: PB LV version is amazing. Aurich hit it out of the park on this one. I actually thought I would like a bigger screen better on the box, however I’ve completely changed on that one. I like the smaller screen better b/c the art is so good.

Playfield art/lights: Heighway takes the win on this one. Even though I did not use the playfield screen during gameplay, I did like the lighting effect that it had.

Ramps/toys/apron: LV is overall better. I do like how shiny the mirror ramps are in the new version here, but I think when some more time gets on them, the ball trails will stand out. The heighway version had a more industrial look. The Xenomorph toy seems to be much louder on the PB LV version which is a negative. Even though there’s not much to it, the metal apron is a huge improvement over the plastic piece of crap that came on the heighway version.

Gameplay: The updates are huge. The software improvements for the PB version make the game way better. This includes the attract animation art. I really like that scene. Incorporating the flashers more often is great. Having the extra magnet to hold prior to the upper left playfield shots was a fantastic idea.

Feel: Both the LE and LV versions are widebody tanks, heavy, and difficult to move. Luckily I’m not small. I don’t know if my previous LE got too tossed around in shipping or what, but now that I’ve got this new LV, there is a noticeable difference in the sturdiness. The LE felt rickety, felt top-heavy on swaying legs. The LV feels very solid comparatively, which I definitely like.

The win goes to PB. But I am definitely biased as that is the current version that I own! Ha!
5C894730-D93A-45D1-80E6-835E610F57CD (resized).jpeg5C894730-D93A-45D1-80E6-835E610F57CD (resized).jpeg1848FBCE-4211-42A3-AF0B-7D27522CED6C (resized).jpeg1848FBCE-4211-42A3-AF0B-7D27522CED6C (resized).jpeg496B259C-79D7-4CE2-99CE-77F6B9A919A3 (resized).jpeg496B259C-79D7-4CE2-99CE-77F6B9A919A3 (resized).jpeg688B1479-8775-4B73-AAC9-974E0EBAE18D (resized).jpeg688B1479-8775-4B73-AAC9-974E0EBAE18D (resized).jpegD73AF0C0-F2DD-45CF-987F-609237AB80A9 (resized).jpegD73AF0C0-F2DD-45CF-987F-609237AB80A9 (resized).jpegCC0BE8D4-1871-4B9A-94CE-ADC3347FC6A6 (resized).jpegCC0BE8D4-1871-4B9A-94CE-ADC3347FC6A6 (resized).jpeg

#7263 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Back Box art: PB LV version is amazing. Aurich hit it out of the park on this one. I actually thought I would like a bigger screen better on the box, however I’ve completely changed on that one. I like the smaller screen better b/c the art is so good.

Backbox art on LV is from Brian Allen, not Aurich.

#7264 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Did she give you an estimate as to when more SV's are coming?

She didn't. I'm guessing some will be coming in the same container. I have always envisioned these containers filled mostly with sv's but what do I know. I hope everyones' game comes soon.

#7265 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

I’d like to point out a couple differences between the PB Alien LV and the previous Heighway LE (I have not played a standard alien, only LE and LV - owner of both). All in all, I’m very satisfied with the purchase of the LV. Set up was cake. Version 2.5 was loaded and I immediately upgraded to 2.6 before I even pressed the start button. There don’t seem to be any issues. I’m revived on my love of pinball in general. So, thank you PB for getting this thing out to us!
With regard to pinball fun, for me personally, I would say PB LV is leaps and bounds more of a positive experience than the Heighway version. The main reason for this is the anxiety of when it breaks. I don’t have the technical capabilities like some of us on here, in order to be competent to own the heighway version, without being anxious about when something goes wrong. Even though the original version has a tremendously wonderful, and helpful community, I still worried every time the thing would shut down unexpectedly, or some part would break. With pinball brothers, an active company trying to make its way in this industry, the anxiety of playing is gone. That makes the game way more fun.
With regard to game specifics, here are some pros and cons, not in any particular order…
Audio: Heighway Version was better. Not a bummer for me - easily upgradable. Will need to boost the bass to get the same sound effect as the original version. Audio is important for me so I will be upgrading. Even though it’s not as good as the original version, the pinball brothers LV Audio is still better than most other new games that I’ve played.
Cabinet, back box, trim: it’s toss up. They are different. I like the PB tiltable box better, but I like the heighway liftable, removable glass better. Trim: I liked the Heighway Blue best but never saw that one in person. The PB Blue is a close 2nd. I was never a fan of the green. Short versus tall flashers make no difference to me, but one of my kids liked the tall ones better.
Cabinet art: Also a toss up. I like both versions probably equally. They are different.
Playfield art/lights: Heighway takes the win on this one. Even though I did not use the playfield screen during gameplay, I did like the lighting effect that it had.
Ramps/toys/apron: LV is overall better. I do like how shiny the mirror ramps are in the new version here, but I think when some more time gets on them, the ball trails will stand out. The heighway version had a more industrial look. The Xenomorph toy seems to be much louder on the PB LV version which is a negative. Even though there’s not much to it, the metal apron is a huge improvement over the plastic piece of crap that came on the heighway version.
Gameplay: The updates are huge. The software improvements for the PB version make the game way better. This includes the attract animation art. I really like that scene. Incorporating the flashers more often is great. Having the extra magnet to hold prior to the upper left playfield shots was a fantastic idea.
Feel: Both the LE and LV versions are widebody tanks, heavy, and difficult to move. Luckily I’m not small. I don’t know if my previous LE got too tossed around in shipping or what, but now that I’ve got this new LV, there is a noticeable difference in the sturdiness. The LE felt rickety, felt top-heavy on swaying legs. The LV feels very solid comparatively, which I definitely like.
The win goes to PB. But I am definitely biased as that is the current version that I own! Ha!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the party.

Nice Post.

#7266 1 year ago

Hey, owners! Can you guys please bring me up to speed on this title? How much does it cost to ship this thing stateside? How's the reliability? Worth it to go LV? LV artwork looks a little busy to me. I think I prefer the standard artwork, but the beacons and the light up interior panels look sweet.

#7267 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hey, owners! Can you guys please bring me up to speed on this title? How much does it cost to ship this thing stateside? How's the reliability? Worth it to go LV? LV artwork looks a little busy to me. I think I prefer the standard artwork, but the beacons and the light up interior panels look sweet.

I have the standard and it’s beautiful but looking at these LVs popping up makes me want to go that way

#7268 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Brian Allen never did any official art for Alien.
LV is by @aurich.

#7269 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Mark is picking some up on Monday for Sydney delivery including mine - not long to wait mate!

I’ll see I’ll have to see if I can get in on his delivery. That might be easier.

#7270 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Thanks. It felt good to be able to work with PB to get that done, it really washed away the last of the bad taste from Andrew.

They really just let me do what I had always wanted it to be, which was to fill it full of Alien themes, but offer a backglass that wasn't so visually dark and monochromatic. The green and black version is fine, but to me pinball needs a little color and pop in a game room. Same deal with the cabinet art.

I'm glad you like it, I've never actually seen it in person, just photos and video.

Quoted from PeterG:

I can confirm that this is not only not true, the Brian Allen version was just a redraw of my original LE backglass. Andrew didn't want to use it for whatever reason, and being a giant cock just backstabbed me and hired Brian (not his fault, and I helped Brian get paid for his work, no bad blood between us) to basically draw what I had already done.

(After Andrew told me an original drawing wasn't an option, but hey, just one more lie.)

Also—again, no disrespect to Brian—but it really showed how ridiculous the whole thing was. His drawing wasn't not at all accurate to the film, the number of fingers was wrong, he added horns that didn't exist, and Fox just rubber stamped it. Clearly we could have done whatever we wanted, Andrew was just incompetent and wouldn't let me talk to Fox. A ten minute phone call would have saved years of grief.

#7271 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Thanks. It felt good to be able to work with PB to get that done, it really washed away the last of the bad taste from Andrew.
They really just let me do what I had always wanted it to be, which was to fill it full of Alien themes, but offer a backglass that wasn't so visually dark and monochromatic. The green and black version is fine, but to me pinball needs a little color and pop in a game room. Same deal with the cabinet art.
I'm glad you like it, I've never actually seen it in person, just photos and video.

I can confirm that this is not only not true, the Brian Allen version was just a redraw of my original LE backglass. Andrew didn't want to use it for whatever reason, and being a giant cock just backstabbed me and hired Brian (not his fault, and I helped Brian get paid for his work, no bad blood between us) to basically draw what I had already done.
(After Andrew told me an original drawing wasn't an option, but hey, just one more lie.)
Also—again, no disrespect to Brian—but it really showed how ridiculous the whole thing was. His drawing wasn't not at all accurate to the film, the number of fingers was wrong, he added horns that didn't exist, and Fox just rubber stamped it. Clearly we could have done whatever we wanted, Andrew was just incompetent and wouldn't let me talk to Fox. A ten minute phone call would have saved years of grief.

Ok my wrong, thanks for clearing this.

The LV backglass looks amazing. Great job there.

#7272 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Ok my wrong, thanks for clearing this.
The LV backglass looks amazing. Great job there.

No worries, it's a bit confusing how things worked in that time period.

Also, remember that back then it was a constant game of changing specs. Originally the games only had a playfield display, and the backglass was big. Then they started adding the giant backbox displays, and there was little room for art at all. Things that were designed got tossed.

When PB standardized on the single standard sized backbox LCD they came to me and asked if I would redo my original full LE art to be the LV one with room for the LCD. I took that opportunity to add more detail and color.

And of course now with a 'standard' cab design the old side art was way too small, so redid that to match, got to work with them on the powdercoat color, basically put together a cohesive package. Which is why it's nicer than the old Heighway stuff, because adults calmly sat down, made a plan, and worked together to get it all set.

#7273 1 year ago
Quoted from brado426:

Zablon -
I had this exact problem. I spoke with Cato about it this morning.
He had me take the Xeno head off and loosen the two gold bolts you see in this picture. On the other side, there's a phillips that will make life easier too.
[quoted image]
Then pull up on the black plastic piece in the center of the metal plates. On mine, it lifted up a bit.
Then tighten the bolts (I used the phillips side to tighten).
I don't understand why, but this appears to have totally resolved my magnet dropping problem. I have the center magnet on Normal strength with 2.6 and it is working flawlessly now. That's the only thing I changed. I'm curious if it fixes it for you too.

I finally got around to trying this and it made no difference.

I even changed out to a new magnet mech and no change. The magnet does work, it just only holds the ball for a split second, no matter what setting. The flings leading up to the grab work fine.

Checked my donut board and it is RevA

#7274 1 year ago

Had a launch party for our machine tonight and it went great! Also broke a billion for the second time today on the machine. Still loving it. Two months on location and still playing great for us. We aren’t a super busy spot but I’m happy with how it’s held up so far.

65C55129-F97C-4A20-8969-6D74483734F3 (resized).jpeg65C55129-F97C-4A20-8969-6D74483734F3 (resized).jpegA721AC1B-37E4-44FD-8C1A-D84A227869F0 (resized).jpegA721AC1B-37E4-44FD-8C1A-D84A227869F0 (resized).jpeg
#7275 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I finally got around to trying this and it made no difference.
I even changed out to a new magnet mech and no change. The magnet does work, it just only holds the ball for a split second, no matter what setting. The flings leading up to the grab work fine.
Checked my donut board and it is RevA

It's doing that on mine too... I found that if you decrease the center magnet strength to -30% or more, it seems to resolve. Then, after a power cycle, it starts having the problem again. I highly suspect that it is a software issue or possibly a firmware/system update mismatch issue. I spoke with Cato about it again and it sounds like he has reproduced it and they're looking into it.

#7276 1 year ago

Breaking news - Alien nest found in Australia!!!

Aliens are now spreading out across the country ...

IMG_3017 (resized).jpgIMG_3017 (resized).jpgIMG_3016 (resized).jpgIMG_3016 (resized).jpg

#7277 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ll see I’ll have to see if I can get in on his delivery. That might be easier.

He already has them onboard ....

IMG_3022 (resized).jpgIMG_3022 (resized).jpg

#7278 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That dude in the back installed my SV!

#7279 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hey I can see mine too!

#7280 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:Breaking news - Alien nest found in Australia!!!

Interesting... I see numbers 252,253, 256 & 258 there, yet I am number "231" and I haven't even been asked for final payment.

Advanced Alien math....

#7281 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Interesting... I see numbers 252,253, 256 & 258 there, yet I am number "231" and I haven't even been asked for final payment.
Advanced Alien math....

How game numbers are assigned across distributors, countries and regions; and the order in which they are built is entirely up to the manufacturer - typically they will batch together the machines for a distributor/country to minimise shipping costs regardless of the assigned game numbers.

As an example, I acquired my LV spot on 19th Dec 2020 and I have #258 but that does not mean that PB have manufactured and shipped over 250 LV's

#7282 1 year ago

I talked to Melissa Yesterday and she said 15 to 20 games being shipped by air and a ship scheduled to depart on May 2nd with 40ish more games. I was talking to her about my LV order so i would assume that means they are all LV's but not 100% sure. I've been following this page ever sense I put in my pre-order around November. To tell you the truth I might be out on this game, I don't want to have to do a bunch of work on a brand new game to get it to play right. In my opinion some tweaks here and there is fine, but I'm see post of people having to with major issues!! Game looks awesome and would be great in my collection but I have concerns. People who have gotten your LV's help me out here to make a diction on this please!!!

#7283 1 year ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

People who have gotten your LV's help me out here to make a diction on this please!!!

thumb_welcome-to-being-an-adult-adulting-is-hard-20-all-new-51128896 (resized).pngthumb_welcome-to-being-an-adult-adulting-is-hard-20-all-new-51128896 (resized).png
#7284 1 year ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

I talked to Melissa Yesterday and she said 15 to 20 games being shipped by air and a ship scheduled to depart on May 2nd with 40ish more games. I was talking to her about my LV order so i would assume that means they are all LV's but not 100% sure. I've been following this page ever sense I put in my pre-order around November. To tell you the truth I might be out on this game, I don't want to have to do a bunch of work on a brand new game to get it to play right. In my opinion some tweaks here and there is fine, but I'm see post of people having to with major issues!! Game looks awesome and would be great in my collection but I have concerns. People who have gotten your LV's help me out here to make a diction on this please!!!

Tweaks here and there is most likely all you’ll have to do

#7285 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Tweaks here and there is most likely all you’ll have to do

agree the vast majority of shipped SV/LV are "ironed out" Early folks are still dealing with this or that... Pbros is responsive, they listen and implement changes to make the next iteration just that much better. They learn from their mistakes I believe.

#7287 1 year ago

Question: Anybody else's xeno head kind of freak out when you lift the playfield? If I don't go super slowly and pull the PF forward at basically the same instant that I start to lift it out of the support brackets at the front of the machine, it acts like the back of the inner mouth is hitting the back of the cabinet and pushing/actuating the gears. Is this a known issue, something I can adjust perhaps (can I bias the inner mouth forward w/o causing it to throw off where it expects to make contact w/ the ball while playing the game)? Is it just something we have to deal with? It sounds horrible every time, to the point that I absolute hate lifting the PF because I don't know if something is going to get messed up with that mech one of these times.

#7288 1 year ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Question: Anybody else's xeno head kind of freak out when you lift the playfield? If I don't go super slowly and pull the PF forward at basically the same instant that I start to lift it out of the support brackets at the front of the machine, it acts like the back of the inner mouth is hitting the back of the cabinet and pushing/actuating the gears. Is this a known issue, something I can adjust perhaps (can I bias the inner mouth forward w/o causing it to throw off where it expects to make contact w/ the ball while playing the game)? Is it just something we have to deal with? It sounds horrible every time, to the point that I absolute hate lifting the PF because I don't know if something is going to get messed up with that mech one of these times.

The tongue piece is very close to the back of the cab. Rather than pull straight up to lift the pf, pull it up to clear the apron and then pull forward to pull it away from the cabinet. This cabinet is different than most in that it will stand straight up on it's own to work on it. However, to do this you need to pull it forward quite a ways and lock it in place first. I don't think you can bias the tongue position, but I suppose an option would be to push it forward prior to lifting the PF, but the method above will prevent you from rubbing it on the cabinet.

#7289 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The tongue piece is very close to the back of the cab. Rather than pull straight up to lift the pf, pull it up to clear the apron and then pull forward to pull it away from the cabinet. This cabinet is different than most in that it will stand straight up on it's own to work on it. However, to do this you need to pull it forward quite a ways and lock it in place first. I don't think you can bias the tongue position, but I suppose an option would be to push it forward prior to lifting the PF, but the method above will prevent you from rubbing it on the cabinet.

Yeah, that's the method I've been using thus far, it's just tedious and kind of sketchy because of its imprecision. Oh well, if that's how the thing was designed and thus that is the nature of the beast, then so be it! Thanks for verifying that it's not something odd with mine in particular

#7290 1 year ago

Does anyone here have LV #161 and want to swap? Pm me if interested.

#7291 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So nice. What number? I’m waiting patiently. Lol.

#7292 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

So nice. What number? I’m waiting patiently. Lol.

LV #25. But that number was specifically ordered from the get go to match the other LE’s in the collection. Super happy that little detail worked out.

#7293 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

LV #25. But that number was specifically ordered from the get go to match the other LE’s in the collection. Super happy that little detail worked out.

Thanks! The machine looks great.

#7294 1 year ago

Just a quick post, my LV is setup and running perfectly - no electronic issues powered on first time and been running flawlessly (installed with 2.5 so undecided whether I should upgrade to 2.6) and only had one mechanical issue out of the box with the ball jamming in the U bend of the hypersleep ramp. I recalled seeing this mentioned previously, seems when the plastic on the top of the ramp (to stop airballs) is installed it can pull the bottom of the U in just enough to stop the ball - I simply removed the plastic, had to just very lightly squeeze the outer sides of the U bend by hand which widened the gap at the bottom of the U, I was able to put the plastic back on and screwed it down without any alteration - a 2 minute job to fix.

So very happy with the game, it was securely packed, has a solid well made cabinet, beautiful artwork and lighting, outstanding A/V package and integration, ... and it kicks my arse! Now to focus on the gameplay

#7295 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Us guys in the uk that ordered lvs should be getting ours Tuesday to. Excellent timed deliveries from pinball brothers at opposite ends of the world it seems!

Will post pics of mine when arrives, setup etc to join the party

#7296 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Just a quick post, my LV is setup and running perfectly - no electronic issues powered on first time and been running flawlessly (installed with 2.5 so undecided whether I should upgrade to 2.6) and only had one mechanical issue out of the box with the ball jamming in the U bend of the hypersleep ramp. I recalled seeing this mentioned previously, seems when the plastic on the top of the ramp (to stop airballs) is installed it can pull the bottom of the U in just enough to stop the ball - I simply removed the plastic, had to just very lightly squeeze the outer sides of the U bend by hand which widened the gap at the bottom of the U, I was able to put the plastic back on and screwed it down without any alteration - a 2 minute job to fix.
So very happy with the game, it was securely packed, has a solid well made cabinet, beautiful artwork and lighting, outstanding A/V package and integration, ... and it kicks my arse! Now to focus on the gameplay

Awesome mate. Thanks for the little details we talked about. I will put them into practice on WEDNESDAY when mine arrives. Can’t wait this is better than Christmas

#7297 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

He already has them onboard ....
[quoted image]

Damn that van looks like it’s prepped for some Serious front end collusions!
Kangaroos or?

#7298 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Damn that van looks like it’s prepped for some Serious front end collusions!
Kangaroos or?

You’ll find most trucks and 4wds have bullbars - predominantly for roos, but cattle as well. The main highways in the outback cut straight through cattle stations and cattle will lay down and sleep on the bitumen roads overnight (the bitumen is still warm from the sun). Hence why the truck also has high powered driving lights hanging off the bullbar to help you spot them.

#7299 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

You’ll find most trucks and 4wds have bullbars - predominantly for roos, but cattle as well. The main highways in the outback cut straight through cattle stations and cattle will lay down and sleep on the bitumen roads overnight (the bitumen is still warm from the sun). Hence why the truck also has high powered driving lights hanging off the bullbar to help you spot them.

Mad Max 2022

#7300 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Does anyone here have LV #161 and want to swap? Pm me if interested.

From what I heard after asking Melissa, with units being batched and sent to various countries, Cointaker is shipping the rest of the LV games in order placed, so there's no guarantee that we'll get the number that matches our place in line. It's a shame, I'm #246, which would be a fun serial# to have.

Quoted from Manny65:

I've learned so many random things from this thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 160.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/146?hl=zeldarioid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.