20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2635 (resized).JPG
IMG_2634 (resized).JPG
IMG_2633 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 376.
#551 3 years ago

I would like to have this in our Heighways', too!

#552 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Here's the video link from Pinball Brothers Facebook page..

what a beautiful sight that is. I think the cab art is perfect. Simple and classic. Really hoping this all works out.

#553 2 years ago

I thought this was the club thread? Anyways the latest I heard was June for standards.

#554 2 years ago

Any updates on shipping?

#555 2 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Any updates on shipping?

They're starting to appear...

Tilt (resized).JPGTilt (resized).JPG
#556 2 years ago

Hi guys, i filmed the Pinball Brothers Alien today, i hope its okey, that i share my youtube video here:

#557 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Hi guys, i filmed the Pinball Brothers Alien today, i hope its okey, that i share my youtube video here:

Thank you!

#558 2 years ago

I've offically up moving my peg from cautiously optimistic to cautiously excited!

#559 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Thanks for sharing the video I love your enthusiasm while unboxing, that is just how I'll be when I get mine
Hopefully the first of many videos to be posted.

#560 2 years ago

thanks to Manny65 for posting this reply to the issues that RETROCENGO had with his Alien

"PB posted a reply on RETROCENGO Youtube clip "We think that the bass cable and the right loudspeaker cable might be switched. The sound should be pretty good - especially with the fat bass speaker you have in the cabinet’s bottom And as an advanced tip: remove the backglass and find the bass boost knob below the screen, left of the speaker cables..."

David Thiel also commented "I finally watched the entire video. couple things.... looking at the cabinet speaker, that is a good looking driver and should be able to deliver good bass. Having talked with the Pinball Brothers I know that they have a commitment to audio so this is a big surprise. I suspect that it is an assembly problem with switched wires.... Hopefully soon , I will be able to hear a PB Alien in the Northwest so I can evaluate it. The PB audio system was designed to kick ass better than the original. If it is not, there is a problem."

Hopefully a simple fix and can't wait to check out one in person"

Guys let's keep this thread going as we've all been patient waiting for games and now that they're shipping our patience is paying off. No need to jump ship and start a whole "New" thread, just so the same things can be said again.
Peace!

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

thanks to Manny65 for posting this reply to the issues that RETROCENGO had with his Alien
"PB posted a reply on RETROCENGO Youtube clip "We think that the bass cable and the right loudspeaker cable might be switched. The sound should be pretty good - especially with the fat bass speaker you have in the cabinet’s bottom And as an advanced tip: remove the backglass and find the bass boost knob below the screen, left of the speaker cables..."
David Thiel also commented "I finally watched the entire video. couple things.... looking at the cabinet speaker, that is a good looking driver and should be able to deliver good bass. Having talked with the Pinball Brothers I know that they have a commitment to audio so this is a big surprise. I suspect that it is an assembly problem with switched wires.... Hopefully soon , I will be able to hear a PB Alien in the Northwest so I can evaluate it. The PB audio system was designed to kick ass better than the original. If it is not, there is a problem."
Hopefully a simple fix and can't wait to check out one in person"
Guys let's keep this thread going as we've all been patient waiting for games and now that they're shipping our patience is paying off. No need to jump ship and start a whole "New" thread, just so the same things can be said again.
Peace!

You're like 2 days late on that info. I think most of us in the other thread already knew this.

To be fair, I prefer more activity in the other thread at least until more people actually HAVE the game in hand so that as many people as possible will know whats going on so they may purchase one. So much grey information, even his video, which he has yet to update(?) regarding the sound that will turn people off more than they already were.

#562 2 years ago

I'm truly honored to read all your amazing comments of my Alien unboxing video part 1. Love all the positive vibes here.
In the mean time, I filmed more, making part 2 looking closer at the audio issue.

Please help me by sharing this video, i hope everyone that watched part 1, also watches part 2

Thank you guys

#563 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

I'm truly honored to read all your amazing comments of my Alien unboxing video part 1. Love all the positive vibes here.
In the mean time, I filmed more, making part 2 looking closer at the audio issue.

Thanks again for sharing more video, So glad it was such an easy fix! I really love your excitement and enthusiasm for this game, you're passion is fueling all of us waiting for ours to be delivered. Keep up the great work.

#564 2 years ago

Guys, our thread is back where it belongs in the Clubs sub-forum! I had asked robin to move the thread back almost a week ago and he apologized for the time it has taken but as you an imagine he has been really busy with the new server. But we are back now and that is what really matters, Thanks to robin

Bring on more un-boxing videos!

#565 2 years ago

I just received my invoice from Cointaker for the balance of the payment for the game.
They must be close now, I'm emailing Melissa now

#566 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I just received my invoice from Cointaker for the balance of the payment for the game.
They must be close now, I'm emailing Melissa now

Just paid myself.

#567 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just paid myself.

I don't normally pay in full until the game is at their dock. I don't want it to be stuck on a ship for the next 2 months

#568 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I don't normally pay in full until the game is at their dock. I don't want it to be stuck on a ship for the next 2 months

Is that even negotiable?

#569 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Is that even negotiable?

I just spoke to Melissa and Pinball Brothers are putting games on a ship within the next 7 days and cointaker wants to have the funds in hand as they have to send payment when the ship leaves. She said they won't send anything until she has the tracking number for the ship and will then send the tracking number to all who have paid in full so you can track it yourself. She said they won't be going to Los Angeles the ship will be going to either Maryland or New York. So she thinks around 3 weeks on the ocean. By those calculations it looks like we will be really close to having machines by Memorial Day weekend

Things are looking up, I'm now officially getting excited

#570 2 years ago

So wait, they want you to pay BEFORE it sinks in the middle of the Atlantic?

I wonder how many they are sending? I have not heard anything yet.

#571 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So wait, they want you to pay BEFORE it sinks in the middle of the Atlantic?
I wonder how many they are sending? I have not heard anything yet.

22 by sea is what she told me, but take that with a grain of salt. Still waiting for the first 4 to arrive at Cointaker and be sent out. (Yes I know about the one at Ayce Gogi - apparently they bypassed the line and got one shipped direct from PB). Seems like it would take longer to get to CA than PA, so I don’t think they were sent at the same time.

#572 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

22 by sea is what she told me, but take that with a grain of salt. Still waiting for the first 4 to arrive at Cointaker and be sent out. (Yes I know about the one at Ayce Gogi - apparently they bypassed the line and got one shipped direct from PB). Seems like it would take longer to get to CA than PA, so I don’t think they were sent at the same time.

Wow - I've been to Ayce Gogi - doesn't surprise me at all...they had Rick and Morty way before most (Feb of 2020) - had a blast playing, eating and drinking there during a so cal visit...right before the shit hit the fan!

#573 2 years ago

Crickets out here for me......

#574 2 years ago

Oh well

#575 2 years ago

Good thing I already have one

#576 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Crickets out here for me......

According to Melissa I was #24 on the list, so if they shipped the first 4 and then 22 on the ship I just made the cut by 2
Do you know what number you are?

#577 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

According to Melissa I was #24 on the list, so if they shipped the first 4 and then 22 on the ship I just made the cut by 2
Do you know what number you are?

I asked what # I am and was just told that if I got the full invoice, that mine is on that shipment.

#578 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I asked what # I am and was just told that if I got the full invoice, that mine is on that shipment.

Sorry brother

#579 2 years ago

According to Melissa I am #7

#580 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

According to Melissa I am #7

Did you get invoiced?

#581 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Did you get invoiced?

Nothing and my phone calls are going straight to voicemail.....

#582 2 years ago

why would someone start yet another "owners" thread.. this one is just fine.. too much smallman syndrome on pinside. I can't keep up with all these threads. moderators- SHUT DOWN THE OTHER THREAD JUST STARTED BY DELT31. THIS IS RIDICULOUS ALREADY

#583 2 years ago

? I got my invoice this week and paid in full.

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Nice. I got moved to the pay no mind list

#585 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Sorry bro I thought you were saying that you hadn't heard anything. Congrats! I just paid in full also. It will be fun to track the ship across the Atlantic though

#586 2 years ago

Invoice recieved

#587 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Sorry bro I thought you were saying that you hadn't heard anything. Congrats! I just paid in full also. It will be fun to track the ship across the Atlantic though

I'm excited. Hope it's a fast boat.

#588 2 years ago

Now I really need to start getting serious about selling my OG

#589 2 years ago

No invoice yet, I guess I’m not on the current shipment...
EDIT-suppose to be getting an invoice today. Woo hoo!

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Now I really need to start getting serious about selling my OG

Why not keep both like RETROCENGO

#591 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Maybe so....

#592 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

It will be fun to track the ship across the Atlantic though

Welcome to our world (although ours are typically across the Pacific)

#593 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Welcome to our world (although ours are typically across the Pacific)

Oof that's so true! That's gotta suck for almost every single release haha

#594 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

or at least keep it until they reveal the premium version.. damn, that's a good problem to have man!

yasss! btw.. why would you want the new one over the OG? curious about your reasoning!

#595 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

or at least keep it until they reveal the premium version.. damn, that's a good problem to have man!

yasss! btw.. why would you want the new one over the OG? curious about your reasoning!

New shots are my motivation

#596 2 years ago

a new in box stern is $8000 Canadian dollars. The standard edition Alien will be just over $10000 Canadian dollars.. damn, that's a big jump in price. definitely waiting to see a few hundred shipped but it's going to be a tough decision if they succeed getting these out! Theme alone I would want Alien before any recent stern! $2000 could put a nice deposit down on another pin tho! (or a topper )

#597 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

a new in box stern is $8000 Canadian dollars. The standard edition Alien will be just over $10000 Canadian dollars.. damn, that's a big jump in price. definitely waiting to see a few hundred shipped but it's going to be a tough decision if they succeed getting these out! Theme alone I would want Alien before any recent stern! $2000 could put a nice deposit down on another pin tho! (or a topper )

I do not think you can compare a Stern Pro to SV Alien. There is a TON more in the Alien. I look at quality over quantity at these prices. It doesn't hurt that this is also my dream theme. Granted, different likes for different tykes. I told myself no more NiB games...and yet I've bought 2 in the last year sigh... I really do think LV price will increase at announcement because of all the changes in the world since the initial reveal. I am happy PB did not raise the SV price point. If they manage to knock this out, huge kudos.

I am really hoping Spooky's next pin is not Evil Dead. That is about the only theme I think I could not say no to right now.

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I do not think you can compare a Stern Pro to SV Alien

Yeah this is definitely more comparable to a premium

#599 2 years ago

I hope my LV will have a shaker.

#600 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I hope my LV will have a shaker.

Same here , if not we crank up the SUBWOOFER!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 160.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Woodstock, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/12?hl=beegeemtl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.