Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg
20240307_181954 (resized).jpg
20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 376.
#6201 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

If this is happening, I think the flipper nut simply needs to be tightened. This never happens on my machine. It works exactly the same as my Funhouse flippers, which do have EOS.

Are you suggesting that what we saw in the video was due a flipper bat not tightened correctly at the plunger?

#6202 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

The problem I was experiencing was with Board 6 Rev. A. When your trough starts experiencing problems, take notice if the "ROUNDS" LEDs and all the LEDs at the bottom of the playfield stop working or start changing to weird colors. In my case, the trough would eject multiple balls into the shooter lane or just plain stop working. If that is the case, you need a new board 6 Rev. D and should contact PB. I believe the problem has something to do with the JST connector hub boards that the pop bumpers and facehugger bumpers plug into, because Board 6 Rev D eliminates those hubs. To eliminate the hubs, PB may have you replace a couple other boards (board 4 and one other board.. can't remember the number). In summary, PB is aware of this issue and knows how to solve it... so open a ticket if you experience this.
Notice that boards 1 and 4 connect to board 6... so what was happening in my case is board 6 suddenly fails to send the proper signals to boards 1 and 4. Replacing board 6 COMPLETELY resolved my lockup issues. It was really hard to troubleshoot because it was so intermittent. PB took care of me though. Really appreciate their support! Cato #1!

I had the same issue, Cato knew right away when he saw the weird insert colors. New board 6 Rev D fixed it.

#6203 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Are you suggesting that what we saw in the video was due a flipper bat not tightened correctly at the plunger?

I don't have any bat drop or anything like that. Flipper stays engaged. I'm not sure what part of the video you're referring to... that's a long video.

#6204 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Ok did some deep dive troubleshooting today. The right side 48v power rail is dead at the board. Fuses all are good. Will update after PB responds.

I had this same problem late last year. It turned out to be a fried MOSFET, Q44 I believe, on the playfield controller board. I didn't file a ticket with PB, I ended up repairing it myself. All has been good since replacing that MOSFET.

IMG_20211121_125924757 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_125924757 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_130047378 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_130047378 (resized).jpg
#6205 2 years ago

Is the game suffering of flipper knock down issues? Or has this been resolved

As far as I'm aware flipper drop may have been an issue on early early code, but it hasn't been an issue for a long time. The worst thing about the flippers is the button feel. Maybe others will speak up if otherwise. Very early on they apparently had a bad batch of flippers too - they sent me new ones, but I've never needed to install them.

#6206 2 years ago

Is the game suffering of flipper knock down issues? Or has this been resolved

Yes the game is suffering from flipper knock down issues once the coils get too hot. This is noticeable during longer playing sessions and is really annoying. It hasn’t been fixed, hopefully soon they come with an EOS kit and software implementation.

#6207 2 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

Yes the game is suffering from flipper knock down issues once the coils get too hot. This is noticeable during longer playing sessions and is really annoying. It hasn’t been fixed, hopefully soon they come with an EOS kit and software implementation.

How long is long? Did you turn the power down? What are your flipper settings. Share them here. Was yours one that had the wrong size bushings? (At least I thought in that video it was mentioned). Seems like asking for EoS is a bit extreme.

#6208 2 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

Last year, PB did send me new flipper coils that had diodes on them. Not sure if that could have anything to do with the flipper knock down issue? I do know that I've played for hours and haven't experienced anything like that.

#6209 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

There is absolutely no problems with the flippers , they are every bit as robust as any other game in my collection. Let’s not fixate on end of stroke , there is different technology in use here. For one thing these are single wound coils so theres no coil to disengage through the use of a EOS switch.

You can have a single wound coil with an eos - they pulse power to the flippers and reduce after the initial push, so an eos will tell you if you need to boost the pulse again.

#6210 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

You can have a single wound coil with an eos - they pulse power to the flippers and reduce after the initial push, so an eos will tell you if you need to boost the pulse again.

I wonder if this can be done with software by sensing the current/voltage change when the flipper bat is knocked down and then reacting accordingly?

#6211 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I wonder if this can be done with software by sensing the current/voltage change when the flipper bat is knocked down and then reacting accordingly?

Probably wouldn't be quick enough to work

#6212 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

The problem I was experiencing was with Board 6 Rev. A. When your trough starts experiencing problems, take notice if the "ROUNDS" LEDs and all the LEDs at the bottom of the playfield stop working or start changing to weird colors. In my case, the trough would eject multiple balls into the shooter lane or just plain stop working. If that is the case, you need a new board 6 Rev. D and should contact PB. I believe the problem has something to do with the JST connector hub boards that the pop bumpers and facehugger bumpers plug into, because Board 6 Rev D eliminates those hubs. To eliminate the hubs, PB may have you replace a couple other boards (board 4 and one other board.. can't remember the number). In summary, PB is aware of this issue and knows how to solve it... so open a ticket if you experience this.
Notice that boards 1 and 4 connect to board 6... so what was happening in my case is board 6 suddenly fails to send the proper signals to boards 1 and 4. Replacing board 6 COMPLETELY resolved my lockup issues. It was really hard to troubleshoot because it was so intermittent. PB took care of me though. Really appreciate their support! Cato #1!

The problem I was experiencing was with Board 6 Rev. A. When your trough starts experiencing problems, take notice if the "ROUNDS" LEDs and all the LEDs at the bottom of the playfield stop working or start changing to weird colors.

Mine doe this and I reboot and goes away.

Should I put in a ticket for this?

#6213 2 years ago

I

Quoted from kciaccio:

The problem I was experiencing was with Board 6 Rev. A. When your trough starts experiencing problems, take notice if the "ROUNDS" LEDs and all the LEDs at the bottom of the playfield stop working or start changing to weird colors.

Yes yes yes

#6214 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Yes. Rebooting cleared it up for me, too, but the problem would reoccur. PB will fix you up.

#6215 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

trough eject. Sometimes too soft and gets stuck right at the top.

I also had the trough issues out of the box - if ball is sitting at the top of the trough it should be able to roll down into the lane, the problem I see is the microswitch wire is too tall, and sits ahead of the trough hole so the ball cant push it down. I think you should reshape the switch wire so it sits slightly more forward and lower, be careful because the shooter rod has a bad habit of smacking the switch wire and pushing it forward even if you push it back

#6216 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Last year, PB did send me new flipper coils that had diodes on them. Not sure if that could have anything to do with the flipper knock down issue? I do know that I've played for hours and haven't experienced anything like that.

Can you post a pic? I have noticed the spingy flippers (had to adjust +35%, but still noticable) but if this solves the issue Im interested in trying! Any harm that could be done by adding diodes to the flipper coils? Anybody submitted a suggestion to add EOS switches to the code??

#6217 2 years ago

Hey Guys -- Pinball Rookie Year guy here... I just had to adjust the switch just to the left of the Airlock scoop. It bent a little left and had jammed to where it was always firing. I've seen people getting replacement switches. Is this due to the need for newer switches or do I just need to tighten a screw or two down to stop that from happening in the future?

Also -- had my first go-round with sentry guns multiball today. This game is a lot of fun!

#6218 2 years ago

Went ahead and updated to V2.5 , same problems as Baggerman and others with Xeno grab not working. I noticed that Adjustment # 42) Magnet Capture time in V2.4 has a range of 0-99 in V2.5 has only a range of 0-9. Not sure if someone missed a digit when coding or not, Y2K all over again
Also part of the LED strip under and beside the display changes color to pink and back to white every few seconds. At any rate I opened a ticket. One thing about this game is it's super quick and easy to change S/W Versions.

#6219 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Went ahead and updated to V2.5 , same problems as Baggerman and others with Xeno grab not working. I noticed that Adjustment # 42) Magnet Capture time in V2.4 has a range of 0-99 in V2.5 has only a range of 0-9. Not sure if someone missed a digit when coding or not, Y2K all over again
Also part of the LED strip under and beside the display changes color to pink and back to white every few seconds. At any rate I opened a ticket. One thing about this game is it's super quick and easy to change S/W Versions.

Did you reset to factory defaults? Some of these updates require that. I haven't tried 2.5 yet but I will soon.

#6220 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Did you reset to factory defaults? Some of these updates require that. I haven't tried 2.5 yet but I will soon.

No I didn’t reset. Please let us know your results and please check for the Pink leds on the backglass around the display.

#6221 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

Hey Guys -- Pinball Rookie Year guy here... I just had to adjust the switch just to the left of the Airlock scoop. It bent a little left and had jammed to where it was always firing. I've seen people getting replacement switches. Is this due to the need for newer switches or do I just need to tighten a screw or two down to stop that from happening in the future?
Also -- had my first go-round with sentry guns multiball today. This game is a lot of fun!

I have the newer switches and have done the screws up on that target very tight (along with every other target) and locktighted them. The plastic target still slowly but surely moves to the left, even until you can see the metal backing plate. However it still keeps working ok and has never locked up "on" as yet. I suspect this target may just have to be manually adjusted every now and then if it moves too far to the left.

#6222 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

Remove the target, tighten both screws that hold the target together.. little blue loctite on the thread holes does wonders. do this for all the targets. Let the loctite cure a few hours, then pop em back in.. you may need to this occasionally on a few. I find that i have "readjusted" the target to the right of the airlock scoop and to the left of the "reverso' ramp every other month or so.. these 2 targets get mad abuse when i play.. "i suck".

#6223 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

No I didn’t reset. Please let us know your results and please check for the Pink leds on the backglass around the display.

I did a rebuilt to 2.2 then up to 2.4 to undo 2.5. Should i install 2.5 again and see if it works? Is that what you mean by factory reset? I have tickets in as well. Did not notice the pink LED but there was an adjustment to the backbox lighting to make it "interactive" is that what this is?

#6224 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I did a rebuilt to 2.2 then up to 2.4 to undo 2.5. Should i install 2.5 again and see if it works? Is that what you mean by factory reset? I have tickets in as well. Did not notice the pink LED but there was an adjustment to the backbox lighting to make it "interactive" is that what this is?

I installed 2.5 last night. I haven't really noticed any of the issues you have been reporting. I noticed the LEDs on the right of the backbox lighting seem to turn off while in the maintenance menu, but seem to function just fine during the game. No pink LEDs are any issues like that. I recall having some mis-colored LEDs in the backbox in the past, and I had to replace the LED segment... so not sure that your issue with LEDs has anything to do with 2.5.

With 2.5, I did notice another issue with my center magnet, but I'm not going to say that is 2.5 causing it because I've had the same problem before with other system updates... so that may be some other intermittent issue.

Other than that, the only issue with 2.5 I'm seeing is that the ball launch LED button seems to stay lit after a game is over. Maybe this is intentional, but it makes more sense to me for it to be off when in attract mode.

Will test 2.5 more today.

#6225 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I installed 2.5 last night. I haven't really noticed any of the issues you have been reporting. I noticed the LEDs on the right of the backbox lighting seem to turn off while in the maintenance menu, but seem to function just fine during the game. No pink LEDs are any issues like that. I recall having some mis-colored LEDs in the backbox in the past, and I had to replace the LED segment... so not sure that your issue with LEDs has anything to do with 2.5.
With 2.5, I did notice another issue with my center magnet, but I'm not going to say that is 2.5 causing it because I've had the same problem before with other system updates... so that may be some other intermittent issue.
Other than that, the only issue with 2.5 I'm seeing is that the ball launch LED button seems to stay lit after a game is over. Maybe this is intentional, but it makes more sense to me for it to be off when in attract mode.
Will test 2.5 more today.

I ended up reverting to 2.4 and it resolved my center magnet issue. I got word that it is possible that the forthcoming firmware update may actually be a requirement. For now, I'm going to stick with 2.4... it has been stable for me. It is pretty nice that you can easily downgrade/upgrade. No real risk in trying new updates.

#6226 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

I ended up reverting to 2.4 and it resolved my center magnet issue. I got word that it is possible that the forthcoming firmware update may actually be a requirement. For now, I'm going to stick with 2.4... it has been stable for me. It is pretty nice that you can easily downgrade/upgrade. No real risk in trying new updates.

I think you’re correct that the firmware update will be a prerequisite for the V2.5 update. I only have pink leds in V2.5 and backbox animation is part of the update as Baggerman noted

434BB9F0-281A-451B-B8D0-0B1A903B2461 (resized).jpeg434BB9F0-281A-451B-B8D0-0B1A903B2461 (resized).jpeg

#6227 2 years ago

A little late on this, but I too am still seeing the Xeno magnet not grab long enough. It stops the ball, then a second later it lets go, long before the tongue is out. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is still there in 2.4, when I initially opened a ticket on it I was on 2.2d

#6228 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Good to know. You think a reflash of 2.4 might 'fix' some wierdness even if we're already on it?

#6229 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

A little late on this, but I too am still seeing the Xeno magnet not grab long enough. It stops the ball, then a second later it lets go, long before the tongue is out. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is still there in 2.4, when I initially opened a ticket on it I was on 2.2d

If you have a lot of failed Xeno grabs in V2.4 try setting Adjustments > Coils> Adjustment 20 > Center Magnet +30
AND Adjustments > Alien(s) > Adjustment 42 > Magnet Capture Time 10 or higher , I have mine at 13

There is also a bug -- Note from V2.5 update: Fixed bug when Ambush multiball was started on skill shot. The ball grab did not initiate in this case.

#6230 2 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am just joining the club. I received my Alien SV last week. I did the setup, put the balls in and put the game on Free Play and BOOM!!! The start button won’t launch the first ball. In the switch tests, I found that the start switch is actually ON. I believe it should be off, no? I logged a Service ticket with PB but any ideas from you guys? This is my first pin. I am nowhere near a pinball expert and I must say I am extremely disappointed…

#6231 2 years ago
Quoted from Bulks00:

Hi everyone!
I am just joining the club. I received my Alien SV last week. I did the setup, put the balls in and put the game on Free Play and BOOM!!! The start button won’t launch the first ball. In the switch tests, I found that the start switch is actually ON. I believe it should be off, no? I logged a Service ticket with PB but any ideas from you guys? This is my first pin. I am nowhere near a pinball expert and I must say I am extremely disappointed…

I didn’t get the game yet, I recommend you watch the video posted here just a few posts before, here it is anyways:

If in test the switch is ON all the time without pressing, then the it is wired incorrectly (always closed) and it should be always open, and only closed when pressing it once.

Alternatively but most likely not all related:

If the game is not starting then the switch is either disconnected or wired incorrectly.
If the game is starting but the ball is not being thrown onto the shooter lane, then your ball trough might be disconnected, and last if the ball in on the lane then your lane switch might be disconnected.

#6232 2 years ago

Just wanted to update. Pinball Brothers tech support is too notch. They are sending me a replacement control board and will provide assistance to try to help me repair the original. Such a breath of fresh air to have good support. Once they get the bugs worked out I'm confident these games will be rock solid.

#6233 2 years ago
Quoted from Bulks00:

Hi everyone!

So does the 'start' button do nothing? Its impossible to start a game? Or the start button puts a ball in the shooter lane, but you cant fire it?

#6234 2 years ago

I know this is an Alien thread but I'm curious if PB will make other titles? I'm guessing the obvious answer is yes since they cant survive on just one game. Do they have design team or just remake other classics?

#6235 2 years ago
Quoted from Bulks00:

Hi everyone!

I had the same issue with the launch button. Lift the playfield and follow the purple and yellow wires to the black box on the end of the playfield and check to see if one of the wires came loose. It should be on the far right plug.

#6236 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I know this is an Alien thread but I'm curious if PB will make other titles? I'm guessing the obvious answer is yes since they cant survive on just one game. Do they have design team or just remake other classics?

They supposedly have a Queen pinball machine possibly coming?

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2021/09/29/queen-pinball-revealed/

#6237 2 years ago

If you get the SV, can you add in beacons after the fact?

#6238 2 years ago

Got word from Cato, 0.7 firmware is still in testing, will be released soon.

#6239 2 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

PB stated that wasn't going to happen, but there is a apron/beacon mod in development right now. Only a few spots left.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod

#6240 2 years ago
Quoted from precisionk:

per an email from PB likely yes eventually, as well as shaker integration when installed

#6241 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

per an email from PB likely yes eventually, as well as shaker integration when installed

PB told me no to beacons, yes to shaker motor.

#6242 2 years ago

Thanks for all the answers!! More debugging to do!

Quoted from DVDA:

I had the same issue with the launch button. Lift the playfield and follow the purple and yellow wires to the black box on the end of the playfield and check to see if one of the wires came loose. It should be on the far right plug.

I will try to test these things you suggested and also the video that was posted. Maybe I missed some connections. I will also send PB some videos they asked for to be able to better support me. I will also measure the current on the switch to make sure it’s not defective.

Quoted from mitchzizzle:

So does the 'start' button do nothing? Its impossible to start a game? Or the start button puts a ball in the shooter lane, but you cant fire it?

Start button does work to add players and put a ball in the shooting lane. The Shoot button does nothing. I can see the plastic of the start button activating the switch and I can hear the clicking sound.

Quoted from precisionk:

Off topic, but PB sent me an email back in August 2021 that they may make the beacons available at a later time as spare parts. Probably don’t want to dilute LV sales right now however.

#6243 2 years ago
Quoted from Bulks00:

Thanks for all the answers!! More debugging to do!

I will try to test these things you suggested and also the video that was posted. Maybe I missed some connections. I will also send PB some videos they asked for to be able to better support me. I will also measure the current on the switch to make sure it’s not defective.

Start button does work to add players and put a ball in the shooting lane. The Shoot button does nothing. I can see the plastic of the start button activating the switch and I can hear the clicking sound.

Off topic, but PB sent me an email back in August 2021 that they may make the beacons available at a later time as spare parts. Probably don’t want to dilute LV sales right now however.

check the wiring of the shooter button.

#6244 2 years ago

Joined the club yesterday! My buddy Mageek came over and helped look it over before we turned it on. He was an early adapter and knows the game well, and made adjustments to the coils plus some tweaking.

I installed his airlock mod which is awesome and really makes the screen pop. Easy to install, too. Remove screws and attach over existing plastic so your screen is protected.

We checked all connections before powering on and everything looked good.

Turned the game on. Game powered on, press the start and ball wasn’t kicked from trough. Went in switch text and discovered ALL coils on right side were not firing. My heart sank. Kevin figured it had to be a fuse or a connection. We tried to check fuses, but the middle one will not open. Have to raise a ticket for that. Was able to check other fuses and reset the connectors on top of the black box. Turned it on and she worked! Played for hours, stopping to tweak the game and then play again.

Still have some tweaking to do.

My habit trail from the shooter lane is slightly bent and causing the ball to fail every now and again. It will keep kicking until it serves the ball so not a big issue. Will need to remove and bend.

From factory the right orbit is “clunky”. If you shot the ball from left orbit, the ball will catch the right target as it exits. We assume this is factory as his game had the same behaviour that, too. We tweaked it a bit by bending target and moving rail out a bit. It worked for awhile, but we may not have tightened the screw enough as it returned. I’ll look at that tonight. Hoping I can just push the metal rail out a bit and tighten screw. Kevin drilled a new hole for his and I have to admit it plays great. Will see.

Common issue on the saucer still exists. Even turning down coil, the ball sometimes hits the bottom of the ramp. Need to put some material under the ramp to soften the hit.

Some tips for new owners:

1. Go over connectors from cabinet to head. Just do a quick look and push them in. Mine was good. We also did a visual check under playfield. Note, there are connectors on switches that are not connected to anything.
2. Double check nuts under playfield and make sure they are good. A few were loose on mine.
3. Double check flippers and make sure they are tight. I didn’t and one flipper had to be adjusted as it wasn’t tightened
4. Revise coil settings per Magkeek:

For Xeno in V2.4 set Adjustments > Coils> Adjustment 20 > Center Magnet +30 AND Adjustments > Alien(s) > Adjustment 42 > Magnet Capture Time 10 or higher , I have mine at 13

Turn down coil strength for trough and lane coils

I want to say thank you to Pinball Brothers and early adapters. Kevin and I noticed several improvements on my game from his early run game:

1. They must have added an extra foot of cable for the connectors to head. Early games are really tight. Lots of slack on mine
2. Phillips screws! Early games, like Kevin’s, have torque screws. They have gone to mostly Phillip screws and it’s a welcome improvement.
3. Improved boards. My game shipped with 2.4 code and version C board.
4. Latest and improved switches
5. Improved mechs. Kevin noticed some mechs were improved on my game. I cann’t recall all of them, but I recall he pointed out the tongue on the Xeno has something covering the tip to protect it.
6. Hypersleep ramp is smooth and looks great. Early games have bend lines. That’s the only way I can describe it.

What a fantastic game. Really happy to add it to my collection.

275976065_10159720066350642_1954442700521997415_n (resized).jpg275976065_10159720066350642_1954442700521997415_n (resized).jpg276012487_10159720066445642_7163306838338263582_n (resized).jpg276012487_10159720066445642_7163306838338263582_n (resized).jpg276314807_10159720066325642_8158118903441330471_n (resized).jpg276314807_10159720066325642_8158118903441330471_n (resized).jpg
#6245 2 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Joined the club yesterday! My buddy Mageek came over and helped look it over before we turned it on. He was an early adapter and knows the game well, and made adjustments to the coils plus some tweaking.
I installed his airlock mod which is awesome and really makes the screen pop. Easy to install, too. Remove screws and attach over existing plastic so your screen is protected.
Turned the game on. Game powered on, press the start and ball wasn’t kicked from trough. Went in switch text and discovered ALL coils on right side were not firing. My heart sank. Kevin figured it had to be a fuse or a connection. We tried to check fuses, but the middle one will not open. Have to raise a ticket for that. Was able to check other fuses and reset the connectors on top of the black box. Turned it on and she worked! Played for hours, stopping to tweak the game and then play again.
My habit trail from the shooter lane is slightly bent and causing the ball to fail every now and again. It will keep kicking until it serves the ball so not a big issue. Will need to remove and bend.
From factory the right orbit is “clunky”. If you shot the ball from left orbit, the ball will catch the right target as it exits. We assume this is factory as his game had the same behaviour that, too. We tweaked it a bit by bending target and moving rail out a bit. It worked for awhile, but we may not have tightened the screw enough as it returned. I’ll look at that tonight. Hoping I can just push the metal rail out a bit and tighten screw. Kevin drilled a new hole for his and I have to admit it plays great. Will see.
Common issue on the saucer still exists. Even turning down coil, the ball sometimes hits the bottom of the ramp. Need to put some material under the ramp to soften the hit.
1. Go over connectors from cabinet to head. Just do a quick look and push them in. Mine was good. We also did a visual check under playfield. Note, there are connectors on switches that are not connected to anything.
2. Double check nuts under playfield and make sure they are good. A few were loose on mine.
3. Double check flippers and make sure they are tight. I didn’t and one flipper had to be adjusted as it wasn’t tightened
For Xeno in V2.4 set Adjustments > Coils> Adjustment 20 > Center Magnet +30 AND Adjustments > Alien(s) > Adjustment 42 > Magnet Capture Time 10 or higher , I have mine at 13
I want to say thank you to Pinball Brothers and early adapters. Kevin and I noticed several improvements on my game from his early run game:
1. They must have added an extra foot of cable for the connectors to head. Early games are really tight. Lots of slack on mine
2. Phillips screws! Early games, like Kevin’s, have torque screws. They have gone to mostly Phillip screws and it’s a welcome improvement.
5. Improved mechs. Kevin noticed some mechs were improved on my game. I cann’t recall all of them, but I recall he pointed out the tongue on the Xeno has something covering the tip to protect it.
6. Hypersleep ramp is smooth and looks great. Early games have bend lines. That’s the only way I can describe it.
What a fantastic game. Really happy to add it to my collection. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice.....looking happy..

I am 2 days away from getting mine.....thanks god I have a few pros coming over.

#6246 2 years ago

Paid in full 3 weeks ago, no other info. Hopefully soon.

I might need Red_Devils to come over and help me with setup too.

#6247 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I might need Red_Devils to come over and help me with setup too.

Oh you know I'll be over You have plenty of other games to keep you company while you wait though

#6248 2 years ago

When these NIB pinball machines are delivered by Fedex, do they just off load it onto the driveway and leave? I'm getting my LV in a couple of days and am being told they will not put it in the garage.

#6249 2 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

What a fantastic game. Really happy to add it to my collection. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I live in Redneck land not many Mageeks available, hope to hell PB figures out all these issues before I receive my Lv later this summer.

#6250 2 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

When these NIB pinball machines are delivered by Fedex, do they just off load it onto the driveway and leave? I'm getting my LV in a couple of days and am being told they will not put it in the garage.

Driveway delivery is typically all you get for residential. Some companies do offer a "white glove" service, but you would need to reach directly out to FedEx to find out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 18,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/125?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.