20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2635 (resized).JPG
IMG_2634 (resized).JPG
IMG_2633 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 376.
#5601 2 years ago

ok. I have RUSH LE coming as well thats why i ask

#5602 2 years ago

I’ve joined the club!! Man… what a fantastic machine!! Such an unique layout, I love it. Once you have it dialed-in it shoots like butter.

Personal preference but I replaced the flipper switches because I don’t like the stock ones.

Good to read that some of you guys in the US are finally getting your machine. It has been a long wait but I can tell you it’s worth the wait, you will enjoy it.

#5603 2 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

I’ve joined the club!! Man… what a fantastic machine!! Such an unique layout, I love it. Once you have it dialed-in it shoots like butter.
Personal preference but I replaced the flipper switches because I don’t like the stock ones.
Good to read that some of you guys in the US are finally getting your machine. It has been a long wait but I can tell you it’s worth the wait, you will enjoy it.

Nice! this has been my most anticipated new machine in a long while. Even more than godzilla because of the theme. Im just so darn worried something will require major fixing! This is why Ive setup white glove so they can maybe take a look first....

#5605 2 years ago

To everybody that got tracking: eat a dick!

I kid I kid, congrats and I'm happy for ya'll

#5606 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Nice! this has been my most anticipated new machine in a long while. Even more than godzilla because of the theme. Im just so darn worried something will require major fixing! This is why Ive setup white glove so they can maybe take a look first....

I had a few small issues that needed some tweaking but all NIB machines have that.

The main tweaking was actually dialing-in the power for the different coils. I needed to increase the left and right up posts with 30% to function as they should.

The support from Pinball Brothers is excellent, they are very responsive and collaborative. So I wouldn’t worry too much.

PS: it has been a long time since I’ve seen such a nicely thick coated playfield

#5607 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

hilarious post. well done.

#5608 2 years ago

I’m on your side. Not kidding.

#5609 2 years ago

So I may have missed it... why is the insert on the playfield for Muthur spelled like your Mom. Mother... what did I miss?
Also where can I get mirror blades and shaker motor for this bad boy?

20220217_174607 (resized).jpg20220217_174607 (resized).jpg
#5610 2 years ago

Copy. No update.

Here either.

#5611 2 years ago

Crossing my fingers for you! May your tracking #arrive tomorrow!

#5612 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Crossing my fingers for you! May your tracking #arrive tomorrow!

Dude you’re a WAY better person than I am haha. You totally deserve to get it first! Tommy should definitely get his before me as well.

But man if I’m not right behind you guys I SWEAR TO GOD I’m gonna probably do nothing and patiently wait.

#5613 2 years ago

Dude you’re a WAY better person than I am haha. You totally deserve to get it first! Tommy should definitely get his before me as well.
But man if I’m not right behind you guys I SWEAR TO GOD I’m gonna probably do nothing and patiently wait.

Was watching Prometheus in celebration when I saw this and almost choked on my drink!! Too kind and crazy

#5614 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I’m on your side. Not kidding.

drevil (resized).jpgdrevil (resized).jpg
#5615 2 years ago

I received my tracking number from Fed Ex and Cointaker today.
I ordered Feb 22, 2021 and paid in full mid October so this is a huge relief.

I am very happy to all you fellow Pinsiders that have your games and are happy and those that also received shipping notifications and updates today for the SV's.

I feel for those still waiting on shipping notifications and others who have their games with critical issues that are unresolved (there are 1 or 2 on here sadly, I think).
I hope everyone gets their machines in good condition and resolves their problems so we all can enjoy this epic themed machine.

Best of luck all!

#5617 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

I received my tracking number from Fed Ex and Cointaker today.
I ordered Feb 22, 2021 and paid in full mid October so this is a huge relief.

282ABD5B-E950-40B8-8B8D-EFEBE72EB633.gif282ABD5B-E950-40B8-8B8D-EFEBE72EB633.gif
#5618 2 years ago

Get on the phone with Cointaker tomorrow and don't stop until you get an answer.

#5619 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Get on the phone with Cointaker tomorrow and don't stop until you get an answer.

Alas I don’t think it would get it to me any quicker and I know they would love to get them all out as much as we’d like to get them. I really am happy these are starting to go out again and that some of you are getting shipping notices!

In the meantime best I can do is live vicariously and crack the occasional joke. Enjoy your game man, sincerely!

#5620 2 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

So I may have missed it... why is the insert on the playfield for Muthur spelled like your Mom. Mother... what did I miss?
[quoted image]

Stern mirror blades fit best.. i got a set of black chrome ones and it is bad ass. Shaker Motor is not known. Not sure if code exisits in machine and if an aftermarket one could work.

#5621 2 years ago

Have any one who ordered from nitro in canada heard anything on there machine yet ?

#5622 2 years ago
Quoted from Weeedoggie:

Have any one who ordered from nitro in canada heard anything on there machine yet ?

Email Tommy .. but he is only going to know what Cointaker tells him ...

#5623 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Did anyone ever find a fix for the issues with the orbit not diverting into the pops when it should?

I found that the right up post was sticking. I ended up having to slightly losen the screws and bend the coil assembly (by hand) to the right which fixed it. The post was rubbing to hard on one side of its guide. I also increased its power to 30%+ although this only helps its upstroke not its return. Just increasing the power did not fix the sticking issue for me.

#5624 2 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

On changing the flipper switches. I tried that for a while too but they eventually became unreliable and wouldn't fire one or the other flipper, especially after prolonged use or a longer than usual game. This situation was also mentioned by another poster previously. I have since gone back to the stock flippers, adjusted them a bit firmer with a leaf switch tool. Back too 100% reliable now.

#5625 2 years ago
Quoted from Optimiser:

On changing the flipper switches. I tried that for a while too but they eventually became unreliable and wouldn't fire one or the other flipper, especially after prolonged use or a longer than usual game. This situation was also mentioned by another poster previously. I have since gone back to the stock flippers, adjusted them a bit firmer with a leaf switch tool. Back too 100% reliable now.

I haven’t had any problems and I’ve already played a lot of games including some long games, what kind of switches did you install?

#5626 2 years ago

I’ve installed Stern switches #500-6889-01 and they work great.

#5627 2 years ago

It's been mentioned multiple times, the high current flipper switches do not work.

#5628 2 years ago

Then why did Cato from Pinball Brothers mentioned them as replacement switches?

See post #5287:
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-flipper-leaf-switch-single-contact.html

#5629 2 years ago

Those are not high current ones and will work

#5630 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Those are not high current ones and will work

Ah ok, I thought you meant the ones I’ve installed would also cause problems, many thanks for the clarification!

#5631 2 years ago

Congrats to all you folks for finally getting your games!! Well then... Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!
And if you aren't already into it: head over to the awesome Apron and Lightening Mod

#5632 2 years ago

Anybody have any other Alien or Aliens coin op or life-sized props? I got this Aliens Extermination last year and it goes perfect with the pin. I really want a scale model of a xenomorph to go with my machines.

20220217_174908 (resized).jpg20220217_174908 (resized).jpg20220217_174928 (resized).jpg20220217_174928 (resized).jpg20220217_174937 (resized).jpg20220217_174937 (resized).jpg
#5633 2 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Anybody have any other Alien or Aliens coin op or life-sized props? I got this Aliens Extermination last year and it goes perfect with the pin. I really want a scale model of a xenomorph to go with my machines.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is something I watched for a long time. Looks like he just sold it, but may make another one

https://www.etsy.com/listing/607196254/alien-movie-figure-real-size?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

#5634 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

This is something I watched for a long time. Looks like he just sold it, but may make another one
https://www.etsy.com/listing/607196254/alien-movie-figure-real-size?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

Wow

433B7A36-DE83-418B-B40B-06FB75DEEBA4 (resized).png433B7A36-DE83-418B-B40B-06FB75DEEBA4 (resized).png
#5635 2 years ago

just received our tracking information

#5636 2 years ago

Looking forward to hearing from those who are getting their pins. Please share any updates on the QC and gameplay. Be great to hear current feedback vs all of us complaining about the wait.

#5637 2 years ago

People who are getting tracking numbers, are they for LV's or SE's????

#5638 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

People who are getting tracking numbers, are they for LV's or SE's????

SV's

#5639 2 years ago

I just got my tracking information! I ordered March 2021. Just giving a heads up if anyone else is waiting on their SV.

#5640 2 years ago

Game over man, game over! Got my tracking information. Ordered 2/16/21. Almost surreal

#5641 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Game over man, game over! Got my tracking information. Ordered 2/16/21. Almost surreal

I know. I ordered mine 2-22-2021 and will be receiving it on 2-22-2022.
Crazy!

#5642 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

I know. I ordered mine 2-22-2021 and will be receiving it on 2-22-2022.
Crazy!

What is interesting about this is....have none of you ordered from anyone BUT Stern? R&M and CGC games all took a year or more to get for many people. And that was without shipping issues and coming from overseas...

#5643 2 years ago

Got my tracking number here too! Now just hoping this game is going to be a straight up fight, and not another bug hunt Woohoo!

#5644 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wow [quoted image]

Wow! That's awesome

#5645 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What is interesting about this is....have none of you ordered from anyone BUT Stern? R&M and CGC games all took a year or more to get for many people. And that was without shipping issues and coming from overseas...

I do way more trades than NIB and yeh actually it’s been almost a year since last NIB so I think sheltered a bit from recent realities from all distributors. This was still was quite the saga (which for many isn’t over which sucks). But game seems amazing so can’t wait to dig in

#5646 2 years ago

Killer mod

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5647 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Killer mod
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have also ordered a set but I’m still waiting for it to arrive.

It looks absolutely fantastic can’t wait to install it on my machine.

This mod + apron mod + tracker mod are all must haves!!

#5648 2 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

[quoted image]

I wish you never pointed this out

#5649 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Killer mod
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you use do it yourself led's or the premade USB ones? I've been playing around with sound reactive ones, but for some reason the particular ones I have do not retain the settings after you cut the power.

#5650 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Did you use do it yourself led's or the premade USB ones? I've been playing around with sound reactive ones, but for some reason the particular ones I have do not retain the settings after you cut the power.

What do you mean "they cut the power"??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 18,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/113?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.