Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,813 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 377.
#5551 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're a clown brado.. do you read what people are posting? Or just sit there with your head up your ass! How is this acceptable to you when people are clearly frustrated with the customer service after sale? Assumption?! How so? Are they not paid up? And do people not have their games? And has CT not issued even the slightest message explaining the situation?

Why thank you... I thought it was pretty funny.

One day you will learn to say something positive and constructive.

#5552 2 years ago

From our understanding these are not sitting on the ocean, but are sitting in a container at a warehouse that will then transport them to us...we've been told 3 times of delivery dates but never received yet. I am airfreighting a few games over now as well, so that might be the route that we need to take since it's taking forever via sea. I do know rates are slowly dropping for airfreight.

#5553 2 years ago

I was gonna say..i betcha they read this and will post on here!!! So, it worked! People just wanted a simple explanation..that's not too much to expect!

#5554 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

From our understanding these are not sitting on the ocean, but are sitting in a container at a warehouse that will then transport them to us...we've been told 3 times of delivery dates but never received yet. I am airfreighting a few games over now as well, so that might be the route that we need to take since it's taking forever via sea. I do know rates are slowly dropping for airfreight.

Ok.. so lets just say it then.... why is there no truck to move these units from port to CT? Did PBros not pay the final leg of the shipping and the units are being held hostage or they are not here at all as LV's take priority and the last batch to hi USA in December was it until a few rounds of LV's come out. Pbros monitors this pinside thread, so what is it? Are they here or not, if not, when are the next Sv's due? fairly straightforward reqeust...

#5555 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Maybe the question should be to Pbros.... Did you pay the freight to truck these from container to CT? My family trucks out of port newark. Delays are in days not weeks to months. Something is not right with this... i dare to think what is going on if this is the case.

#5556 2 years ago

People are getting ancy on the translites as well.

I made 10 total and as stated shipping in normal conditions via Australia Post is 2-3weeks. Post Office said allow possible extra time due to lack.of flights etc.

Some people have received them in the first and second small batch already in the USA, and Eu guys have theirs. I have no idea how they alloIcate the flights etc.

No other shipping options are available from me sorry...I do not have DHL, fedex etc accounts, plus the costs would be astronomical.

Please be patient, they are all tracked.

Thankyou

Kurt

#5557 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I made 10 total and as stated shipping in normal conditions via Australia Post is 2-3weeks. Post Office said allow possible extra time due to lack.of flights etc.
Some people have received them in the first and second small batch already in the USA, and Eu guys have theirs. I have no idea how they alloIcate the flights etc.
No other shipping options are available from me sorry...I do not have DHL, fedex etc accounts, plus the costs would be astronomical.
Thankyou
Kurt

good news is that the flights are starting back up again internationally, so it should sort itself out for this anyway pretty soon.

#5558 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Since you are monitoring the thread, how about answering MY situation? I've talked about it at least twice on here. I was told on the phone that I was transferring the order from a guy who bought in January of last year. He'd given up, but I was taking his place in line. When inquired about why people with much higher invoice numbers than mine had already gotten their games last month, I was told I was being treated as a NEW October order despite what I was told on the phone when I took the spot. How is this acceptable?

#5559 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Thankyou
Kurt

I have heard a few are in owners hands and mine is in the usa so all good,I am all set when it arrives!

#5560 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Thankyou
Kurt

I got mine! Perfect condition, thank you!

#5561 2 years ago

I will try to update on this forum more frequently with what is coming from PB and the factory in Italy.

Just received this email at 12:35 today that due to Covid hitting the factory, and it taking more time to build the LV's the first batch of LV's are delayed for a little, checking pricing to get some of these airfreighted.

Here is there projected game builds/ship dates for the next 3 months...
30 games Feb 28th
30/42 games March 16th
42 games, April 20

#5562 2 years ago

Dang, I wish I wasnt #34 then

Quoted from CoinTaker:

I will try to update on this forum more frequently with what is coming from PB and the factory in Italy.
Just received this email at 12:35 today that due to Covid hitting the factory, and it taking more time to build the LV's the first batch of LV's are delayed for a little, checking pricing to get some of these airfreighted.
30 games Feb 28th
30/42 games March 16th
42 games, April 20

#5563 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Some people have received them in the first and econd small batch already in the USA, and Eu guys have theirs. I have no idea how they alloIcate the flights etc.
Thankyou
Kurt

I can vouch that you shipped quickly and I received mine last week. Purchase with confidence with this guy as he was great to work with.

The package sat in AUS for like a week or so "waiting on a flight". So, they had the package, it was out of his hands, and they were working on an international flight for packages. Once it arrived in the US, I received it in a few days.

Just wanting to point out that he is a good seller and does ship it out quickly. The rest is out of his control. And man... it looks incredible. Definitely, worth the small wait.

#5564 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I can vouch that you shipped quickly and I received mine last week. Purchase with confidence with this guy as he was great to work with.
The package sat in AUS for like a week or so "waiting on a flight". So, they had the package, it was out of his hands, and they were working on an international flight for packages. Once it arrived in the US, I received it in a few days.
Just wanting to point out that he is a good seller and does ship it out quickly. The rest is out of his control. And man... it looks incredible. Definitely, worth the small wait.

Agreed!

#5565 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

30 games Feb 28th
30/42 games March 16th
42 games, April 20

Thank you for the transparency and the update. It is safe to assume, and this is not in your control, that those dates will be pushed back further from the factory; just seems to be a pattern across all industries lately. They are a new company building a luxury, mechanical, electrical, carefully-engineered machine that are also on a different continent, so I'm not bashing anyone or any company - just stating facts.

AT that rate, this looks like it could take at least 2 years just to finish the LVs (not including any SVs). That doesn't include any expansion, increase in production, staffing, etc., so it could be faster, but at those initial dates for pacing, it's longer than I thought. It is what it is, though.

Since I'm #283, I have at the very least 6-9 months until I receive one which gives me time to buy and play other pins.

Again, thank you for the communication. It gave me a better perspective of realistic expectations. It goes a long way for us, or at least for me it does.

#5566 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

30 games Feb 28th
30/42 games March 16th
42 games, April 20

I'm assuming you skipped my question while you check on it.

Clarification, are all of these games listed on this schedule LV's or are some SV's in the mix?

#5567 2 years ago

Hey Cointaker!

Since you're reading this (and thanks for chiming in!) and I don't want to bug you via email, can we get an update for the SV orders?

I was paid in full at the end of September. Thought I was in the first container but was informed that one was for parts and replacement games and the next container with my game was expected in two weeks at the end of November.

That never happened.

I really want this game, otherwise I wouldn't be good with waiting almost 5 months after being fully paid up... but would love to know what the heck is going on with the big container shipment of SV's that landed ages ago. Any updates?

Cheers in advance, and I fully understand you want these games to be delivered as much as we do

Thanks!

#5568 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

Huge thank you for the update. With everything going on in the world I completely understand all the different things that might go on affecting the ability to get these games out to your customers. This helps me set my expectations and ease worries. Of course, I would feel even better if we had firm delivery dates from a transport company, but again, totally understand. Thank you again --- the touch base check in is invaluable.

#5569 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Received my alternate 3D translite today!! Going to be a bit of work to get it installed so it will probably be a few weeks before I get time.

Can you please share pictures of the translites by themselves not in the game when you can?
I asked for these from the builder but never received them.
I appreciate it.

#5570 2 years ago

I was in contact with Melissa today regarding my Alien SV and another pinball machine on order from CT.

I told her that replying to this forum was a good move and that many people are concerned and upset. Me included!
I asked her to keep updating us and communicating at the very least on this forum. People want information and have that right.

I hope she keeps responding and it continues!

#5571 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

Can you please share pictures of the translites by themselves not in the game when you can?
I asked for these from the builder but never received them.
I appreciate it.

They have the film on them which is not see through. I doubt I take it off until I'm ready to install. He has pics in the thread. What are you wanting to see?

EDIT: I guess the back side is see through but it won't show everything. Quality from what I can see looks good.

#5572 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

I was in contact with Melissa today regarding my Alien SV and another pinball machine on order from CT.
I told her that replying to this forum was a good move and that many people are concerned and upset. Me included!
I asked her to keep updating us and communicating at the very least on this forum. People want information and have that right.

I'm still not getting a response...

#5573 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Have you called her directly, she always answers or calls right back

#5574 2 years ago

I actually support the position they're taking on this. It removes the incentive of flippers to buy up the inventory and inflate the price locking out others. I wish more distributors would actually do this. Same with LEs forcing someone to take delivery vs just flipping paper. It's good for the hobby. Thanks cointaker.
Wait in line like everyone else.

#5575 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

They have the film on them which is not see through. I doubt I take it off until I'm ready to install. He has pics in the thread. What are you wanting to see?
EDIT: I guess the back side is see through but it won't show everything. Quality from what I can see looks good.

Thanks for replying.
I saw the finished product in the game but nothing of great detail. It looks good to me but how can I really tell?

I was hoping to see the front and back translites out of the game so I can see exactly how they look.

#5576 2 years ago

passive aggression surely will get you a response

#5577 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Thank you for the transparency and the update. It is safe to assume, and this is not in your control, that those dates will be pushed back further from the factory; just seems to be a pattern across all industries lately. They are a new company building a luxury, mechanical, electrical, carefully-engineered machine that are also on a different continent, so I'm not bashing anyone or any company - just stating facts.
AT that rate, this looks like it could take at least 2 years just to finish the LVs (not including any SVs). That doesn't include any expansion, increase in production, staffing, etc., so it could be faster, but at those initial dates for pacing, it's longer than I thought. It is what it is, though.
Since I'm #283, I have at the very least 6-9 months until I receive one which gives me time to buy and play other pins.
Again, thank you for the communication. It gave me a better perspective of realistic expectations. It goes a long way for us, or at least for me it does.

I'm assuming the build qtys that CT posted were those bound for the US and Canada (someone mentioned earlier that Canada gets theirs via CT) and excludes the qtys PB are building for Europe and the rest of the world, so overall they may be producing far more per month. And while you are #283, some of those in front of you may be overseas customers - not sure how game numbers were allocated to distributors around the world. The other variable is PB will most likely batch country shipments (eg they produce a container load of Australian LV's together regardless of the individual game numbers), rather than simply producing the machines in sequential order ... unless of course they gave countries specific blocks of game numbers.

#5578 2 years ago

Just got a reply from my message to PB. They said container just arrived in NYC February 14. Not sure if this is a second container or the “MIA” October container that we were told has been at port for 4 months. Here is their response to my question regarding the October/November container:

“Hi,
we do send containers to the distributors. We don’t know who the single machines are sold to, so we can not say anything about your order. You would need to ask Melissa.
However, the latest delivery arrived in New York on the 14th.
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/CMA-CGM-LA-TRAVIATA-IMO-9299795-MMSI-228340900
So these games should be on the way to CoinTaker soon.
Hope that helps!”

#5579 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just got a reply from my message to PB. They said container just arrived in NYC February 14. Not sure if this is a second container or the “MIA” October container that we were told has been at port for 4 months. Here is their response to my question regarding the October/November container:
“Hi,
we do send containers to the distributors. We don’t know who the single machines are sold to, so we can not say anything about your order. You would need to ask Melissa.
However, the latest delivery arrived in New York on the 14th.
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/CMA-CGM-LA-TRAVIATA-IMO-9299795-MMSI-228340900
So these games should be on the way to CoinTaker soon.
Hope that helps!”

The plot thickens. This is becoming full on Matlock/MSW/Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew material. (I have a machine paid for and somewhere on a boat or truck, or with Carmen, but just too tired to get stressed about it any more…)

#5580 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

The plot thickens. This is becoming full on Matlock/MSW/Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew material. (I have a machine paid for and somewhere on a boat or truck, or with Carmen, but just too tired to get stressed about it any more…)

Not trying to stir the pot, just giving an update. I was frankly surprised they replied. Any news is good news. I hope these get to CT and that my game (paid in full September) is in that container.

#5581 2 years ago

Pinball Brothers bringing a game to TPF?

Screenshot_20220216-111039_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220216-111039_Facebook (resized).jpg
#5582 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Pinball Brothers bringing a game to TPF?[quoted image]

perhaps even more than 1.. invasion?

#5583 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Not trying to stir the pot, just giving an update. I was frankly surprised they replied. Any news is good news. I hope these get to CT and that my game (paid in full September) is in that container.

No I def appreciate it! Didn’t mean anything negative. And I read Hardy Boys as a kid so I can’t be a hypocrite

#5584 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

This is what was odd to me also. PB told me the exact same thing and sent me the ship tracker. They never said anything about games being in New Jersey. I assumed it was another shipment and the previous one was sitting in NJ.

#5585 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This is what was odd to me also. PB told me the exact same thing and sent me the ship tracker. They never said anything about games being in New Jersey. I assumed it was another shipment and the previous one was sitting in NJ.

So now we are trying to figure out how many containers are unaccounted for? October, November, December, January, now this one? I'm so confused on how many games there should be at this point.

#5586 2 years ago
Quoted from RussG:

She's been reading this thread for the past year. I know for sure! I'm glad she's finally posting something.

#5587 2 years ago

Just got an email from Cointaker with a FedEx tracking number. Woot! Keep an eye on your inbox.

Inovice: ending in 128
Paid in full late october.

#5588 2 years ago
Quoted from Opivy:

Just got an email from Cointaker with a FedEx tracking number. Woot! Keep an eye on your inbox.
Inovice: ending in 128
Paid in full late october.

I just got my tracking number also!!!

#5589 2 years ago

OMG I paid end of September time to furiously refresh my email! Thanks for the heads up

#5590 2 years ago

glad to hear you guys are getting your games soon.

#5591 2 years ago

Tracking number received!!!

#5592 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Tracking number received!!!

Finally - enjoy your games!

#5593 2 years ago

Did anyone ever find a fix for the issues with the orbit not diverting into the pops when it should?

#5594 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

OMG I paid end of September time to furiously refresh my email! Thanks for the heads up

Me too (October paid). Checked trash, junk, etc. Nada yet

#5595 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

So now we are trying to figure out how many containers are unaccounted for? October, November, December, January, now this one? I'm so confused on how many games there should be at this point.

forget the previous ones.. they are vapor at this point... this one from P

Quoted from zacaj:

Did anyone ever find a fix for the issues with the orbit not diverting into the pops when it should?

Yes.. increase those pop diverter strength +25% fixed it for me. work everytime.

#5596 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Yes.. increase those pop diverter strength +25% fixed it for me. work everytime.

#5597 2 years ago

Yessssss!! I received a tracking #!

#5598 2 years ago

Super glad your pins are arriving. Enjoy them you've waited a long time.

#5599 2 years ago

are they shipping FROM cointakers site? Or somewhere else?

#5600 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

are they shipping FROM cointakers site? Or somewhere else?

cointaker

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 160.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,813 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/112?hl=drain-o and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.