Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240414_165244 (resized).jpg
20240307_181954 (resized).jpg
20240307_180602 (resized).jpg
IMG_5412 (resized).jpg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpg
IMG_9571 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 376.
#5501 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Any more updates?!

Well the week isn't over yet but no. The point I was making was just that they had updated that they "expect" them and that was good enough for an update for me. I mean, eventually I'll get to where I believe that I'm just being straight up lied to, but I'm not quite there yet.

#5502 2 years ago

Got Save Newt mb for the 1st time last night.

#5503 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

Well the week isn't over yet but no. The point I was making was just that they had updated that they "expect" them and that was good enough for an update for me. I mean, eventually I'll get to where I believe that I'm just being straight up lied to, but I'm not quite there yet.

I’m about there. 4 months of you should have it in two weeks is getting a bit excessive.

#5504 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I’m about there. 4 months of you should have it in two weeks is getting a bit excessive.

It hurts how true that is. Been told two weeks several times.

#5505 2 years ago

How many are expected in the first container ?

#5506 2 years ago

I was told approx 36LV's when I spoke to Melissa a few weeks ago' Im paid in full and have game LV#10
I will share if/when I hear anything

#5507 2 years ago

Aliens: the curse of the two weeks

#5508 2 years ago

Decals done!

I really feel weird posting up pics when you guys have not got your games yet....but believe me it's worth the wait....!
Sorry if it makes the wait worse....

So custom decals, translite, apron, black ripple powdercoat, flipper bats hand painted, buttons, doors, mirror blades, fans etc....All done bar the custom backboard and a few custom plastics to fit my sheet of pdi glass when this is done.

She's a thing of beauty..probaby the best looking game I've ever owned and customed out....thank you PB.

20220212_114207 (resized).jpg20220212_114207 (resized).jpg
#5509 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Decals done!
I really feel weird posting up pics when you guys have not got your games yet....but believe me it's worth the wait....!
So custom decals, translite, apron, black ripple powdercoat, flipper bats hand painted, buttons, doors, mirror blades, fans etc....All done bar the custom backboard and a few custom plastics to fit my sheet of pdi glass when this is done.
She's a thing of beauty..probaby the best looking game I've ever owned and customed out....thank you PB.
[quoted image]

That translite looks wicked. Awesome custom job Kurt!

#5510 2 years ago

Anybody know if the LV’s are on the ship yet? Super stoked to get mine

#5511 2 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Decals done!
[quoted image]

Looks great, dude!

#5512 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Anybody know if the LV’s are on the ship yet? Super stoked to get mine

My game was on a ship 4 month ago and we still don’t have them do don’t hold your breath once you hear it’s on the boat.

#5513 2 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

I was told approx 36LV's when I spoke to Melissa a few weeks ago' Im paid in full and have game LV#10
I will share if/when I hear anything

When did u put deposit down? Or did you convert your SV money?

#5514 2 years ago

I don't remember the exact date but it was when the dollar deposit was first announced, I think around Jan 7
I was never on the SV list

#5515 2 years ago

Played All Out War tonight

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5516 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Well, I just heard back from Melissa at CT, I am number #331 on the LV list...I was just curious about where I was in the "pecking" order. I put my 1k deposit down on 4 November 21.

I emailed Melissa to see where I was at one the LV list - she responded quickly with #354. I am happy to have a number, but put down a deposit a month earlier in October so not sure why my number is higher - I do think the list is somewhat "fluid" and not done exactly in the order of orders received. Still, I am happy to have the number and to get a quick response.

#5517 2 years ago

Decided to upgrade. Just put a deposit down for a LV!!

#5518 2 years ago

Beacons beacons BEACONS! Here's a PoC I put together tonight.

#5519 2 years ago

Last game of the night, got to All Out War.

Check the VOD at twitch.tv/wilddogarcade

20220213_001128 (resized).jpg20220213_001128 (resized).jpg
#5520 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

[quoted image]

NICE now that is SCORE!!!!

#5521 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

[quoted image]

Oh my lord you are the winner. " adam sandler"

#5522 2 years ago

E-mailed Melissa found out I'm #303, don't know if I can wait 4 to 6 more months to get my LV. I just hope something good doesn't come out before that. I think at #303 is going to be a very long wait, seeing as game #1 hasn't even delivered. And the lack of communication is what's killing me.

#5523 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

E-mailed Melissa found out I'm #303, don't know if I can wait 4 to 6 more months to get my LV. I just hope something good doesn't come out before that. I think at #303 is going to be a very long wait, seeing as game #1 hasn't even delivered. And the lack of communication is what's killing me.

At this point this is the only ticket to get one so expect to wait. I personally paid in full in September and like many I'm still waiting on a container that was expected in November and is presently sitting around God knows where. I stopped asking about it months ago, I know my money is safe with them and at this point it'll get here when it gets here. CT is great about refunding money so you can always go that route if you get tired of waiting. But yeah, waiting is a thing for sure and expect to do so!

#5524 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

At this point this is the only ticket to get one so expect to wait. I personally paid in full in September and like many I'm still waiting on a container that was expected in November and is presently sitting around God knows where. I stopped asking about it months ago, I know my money is safe with them and at this point it'll get here when it gets here. CT is great about refunding money so you can always go that route if you get tired of waiting. But yeah, waiting is a thing for sure and expect to do so!

GorillaBiscuits may be stronger than me. I just can't believe we are on month 3-4 of these games that were supposed to have arrived being unaccounted for.

#5525 2 years ago

I wonder if indeed the ship is sitting in a port, or the games are in a warehouse at the dock somewhere, there is some sort of tracking that shows how far back in line they are for unloading/pickup. Someone has to be tracking this because it's a lot of money in scheduling/labor.

#5526 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wonder if indeed the ship is sitting in a port, or the games are in a warehouse at the dock somewhere, there is some sort of tracking that shows how far back in line they are for unloading/pickup. Someone has to be tracking this because it's a lot of money in scheduling/labor.

This is what I don’t understand. How can nobody from CT tell us where they are and why they are still wherever they are? These things have tracking numbers, right?

#5527 2 years ago

Received my alternate 3D translite today!! Going to be a bit of work to get it installed so it will probably be a few weeks before I get time.

#5528 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Received my alternate 3D translite today!! Going to be a bit of work to get it installed so it will probably be a few weeks before I get time.

I ordered mine as well, guessing I will see it before I see my machine at this point. Please share what materials you end up using.

#5529 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

E-mailed Melissa found out I'm #303,

If I can ask, when did you order?

#5530 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I received mine too, but no game yet. Will you please post exactly what you used? It would be helpful whenever you get the time.

Congrats too!

#5531 2 years ago

I think I'm throwing in the towel. I reread thru the whole email exchange I've had with CT and at this point I think it makes sense to cancel. I just feel like a fool hoping for something to come of this.

The whole idea there's just a container of games sitting in the port for a month because a truck can't reach them is ridiculous. I can't find a single shred of evidence saying it takes weeks to empty the port.
I'm trying for one last update with substance and then I'm requesting a refund.
My desire to have the game has obviously clouded my judgement because there is no way what we're being told is true. If someone else has further evidence to prove me wrong I would welcome it.
Something is happening and those of us that have paid in full are being kept in the dark and I'm ready to move on. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll have an opportunity to put up a used one.

#5532 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I think I'm throwing in the towel. I reread thru the whole email exchange I've had with CT and at this point I think it makes sense to cancel. I just feel like a fool hoping for something to come of this.
The whole idea there's just a container of games sitting in the port for a month because a truck can't reach them is ridiculous. I can't find a single shred of evidence saying it takes weeks to empty the port.
I'm trying for one last update with substance and then I'm requesting a refund.
My desire to have the game has obviously clouded my judgement because there is no way what we're being told is true. If someone else has further evidence to prove me wrong I would welcome it.
Something is happening and those of us that have paid in full are being kept in the dark and I'm ready to move on. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll have an opportunity to put up a used one.

Maybe if 2 or 3 people cancel CT may be more vocal.

#5533 2 years ago
Quoted from DoorCounty:

Maybe if 2 or 3 people cancel CT may be more vocal.

Who knows. At this point I suspect something is going on like the games were damaged or the container was lost or they were sold. How else could they take so long to get here? The missed deadlines just feel like a series of excuses being thrown out to keep us calm. As time goes by the logic starts to look thinner and thinner and the story just doesn't make sense. I hope the LV buyers aren't going to go thru this but it's a cautionary tale to not believe any timeline given.

#5534 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Who knows. At this point I suspect something is going on like the games were damaged or the container was lost or they were sold. How else could they take so long to get here? The missed deadlines just feel like a series of excuses being thrown out to keep us calm. As time goes by the logic starts to look thinner and thinner and the story just doesn't make sense. I hope the LV buyers aren't going to go thru this but it's a cautionary tale to not believe any timeline given.

Yeah man I feel you. The only thing keeping me in is having previously owned an original I know I live the game already. Such a shitty situation. I just can’t believe there isn’t more information for us. Like they know how crazy pinball people are right. We would all drive to port to pick up if needed. Just let us know where the fuck the games are sitting.

#5535 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah man I feel you. The only thing keeping me in is having previously owned an original I know I live the game already. Such a shitty situation. I just can’t believe there isn’t more information for us. Like they know how crazy pinball people are right. We would all drive to port to pick up if needed. Just let us know where the fuck the games are sitting.

This is how I felt also. Just zoom out a notch though and look at the story we're being told by cointaker and picture yourself listening to someone tell you that story and how the game is coming any day now. That's where I realized I'm being had. The story isn't " there are shipping delays we're not sure what's going on" the story is " games arrived in the port and are waiting on a truck" ..... For months now.

#5536 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This is how I felt also. Just zoom out a notch though and look at the story we're being told by cointaker and picture yourself listening to someone tell you that story and how the game is coming any day now. That's where I realized I'm being had. The story isn't " there are shipping delays we're not sure what's going on" the story is " games arrived in the port and are waiting on a truck" ..... For months now.

Exactly why I sold my spot, same thing when I got my original.

#5537 2 years ago

I agree with you @fattdirk. Just a little open communication goes a LONG way for this community. I have mods from all over the world coming for this damn machine and no idea if it will ever arrive.

#5538 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:This is how I felt also. Just zoom out a notch though and look at the story we're being told by cointaker and picture yourself listening to someone tell you that story and how the game is coming any day now. That's where I realized I'm being had. The story isn't " there are shipping delays we're not sure what's going on" the story is " games arrived in the port and are waiting on a truck" ..... For months now.

If this a true statement and they are in the port and waiting on a truck you have to ask yourself why no truck. Well, either the items never arrived and they are just sticking to the story to not have to admit they have no idea OR the pins are here and are being held. Why would the merch be held? Lack of payment to be shipped is one possible scenario.. and if that is the case, well you can speculate the rest of what is coming.

Quoted from Deez:

I agree... if what they are saying is true and the container is here in port Newark and they are having an issue getting a truck to deliver you have to ask why? Simplest answer, is that they are not here and they are CYA on the excuse. We all know that PBros is all in on Sv's right now. My family trucks out of port Newark and the back up is days not months. Most of the logistic back ups you read about are on the west coast, not east coast.

#5539 2 years ago

Directly from their FB page:

Despite challenging times Alien LV is in the making. We aim to ship the first batch of games at the end of January. We will keep you posted!

I don't know who is waiting on what, but there's no way any LV's would be here yet even if they met that timeline, which they probably didn't.

As for anyone waiting on an SV, I really doubt there is some mysterious conspiracy here. CT was horrible at communication of any substance before this game. The situation of this game is slightly unique being that it is coming from overseas. There could be a number of reasons it is stuck at the port if it is there. Maybe someone who paid in full should hit up PB directly. They are who would have paid the shipper, not CT. As for CT, if indeed there is some hold up, they should be reaching out with at least an apology for the delay.

#5540 2 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

If I can ask, when did you order?

I ordered it from Cointaker. Don't get me wrong I love Melissa she has always taken care of me. I just don't know if I can wait a year to get a pin.

#5541 2 years ago
Quoted from Jonnylaw707:

I ordered it from Cointaker. Don't get me wrong I love Melissa she has always taken care of me. I just don't know if I can wait a year to get a pin.

A year would be lucky

#5542 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

A year would be lucky

i'm planning to put down a deposit in March and definitely expecting to wait a year. its a new overseas company building an expensive luxury product in the midst of the worst supply chain crisis the world has seen in decades, you gotta temper your expectations a little

#5543 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

i'm planning to put down a deposit in March and definitely expecting to wait a year. its a new overseas company building an expensive luxury product in the midst of the worst supply chain crisis the world has seen in decades, you gotta temper your expectations a little

They were tempered fine until Cointaker told me I would have it in two weeks, back in October.

#5544 2 years ago

I've tempered my expectations as I have multiple items on order through several vendors (not having to do with pinball). I've got orders still open from mid 2020 from Mezco, Sideshow, BigBadToyStore (and others). Patience.

#5545 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

They were tempered fine until Cointaker told me I would have it in two weeks, back in October.

they're probably as frustrated as you are

#5546 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

they're probably as frustrated as you are

They already have the money. Why are they frustrated? They're not out thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it. They are already making money with funds collected from people's deposits/payments

#5547 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

They already have the money. Why are they frustrated? They're not out thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it. They are already making money with funds collected from people's deposits/payments

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5548 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Again with the worst possible way of looking at a situation. The "assumption" is that once CT has the money they actually don't care whether the customers ever get the machines or not? Don't forget to post again in a week so that you can "prove" to everyone that CT doesn't care because we don't yet have our machines.

#5549 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

do you think they like not being able to service their customers properly? the issues are out of their hands. you can't berate them into the machine arriving faster

#5550 2 years ago

You're a clown brado.. do you read what people are posting? Or just sit there with your head up your ass! How is this acceptable to you when people are clearly frustrated with the customer service after sale? Assumption?! How so? Are they not paid up? And do people not have their games? And has CT not issued even the slightest message explaining the situation?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 18,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 376.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/111?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.