100_0962 (resized).JPG
100_0952 (resized).JPG
b6dc946c91d7ab067492a1b55bd88dd9.gif
Pinside_forum_8080234_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9110 (resized).jpeg
atmel (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 18,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 377.
#451 3 years ago

Some good information here from Pinball Brothers Facebook page...

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#452 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Some good information here from Pinball Brothers Facebook page...
[quoted image]

I guess my post shook things up...lol

#453 3 years ago

just read in the "other" thread that a pinsider reports that Melissa from CT should be getting 5 games next week by air and will be streaming video of it. I sure hope this is true it would definitely bring some sunshine to this guy

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

just read in the "other" thread that a pinsider reports that Melissa from CT should be getting 5 games next week by air and will be streaming video of it. I sure hope this is true it would definitely bring some sunshine to this guy

Yes Chappie. She responded to my email with the same information on Monday. I've got a good feeling. I'm a very lucky guy and unless my streak is over we will all be enjoying our games someday very soon. This is going to be an epic two year period for my collection. Started 2020 off with a sweet TZ right before the lockdown. Then during lockdown I picked up a GB, DP, MBr and an Alien by Heighway. This year I got my flash gordon back from a damn near hep quality restoration ( all thanks to pinsider 2fun). On top of waiting for alien remake I also get to pick up a Lebowski next weekend. Very lucky indeed!

#455 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Yes Chappie. She responded to my email with the same information on Monday. I've got a good feeling. I'm a very lucky guy and unless my streak is over we will all be enjoying our games someday very soon. This is going to be an epic two year period for my collection. Started 2020 off with a sweet TZ right before the lockdown. Then during lockdown I picked up a GB, DP, MBr and an Alien by Heighway. This year I got my flash gordon back from a damn near hep quality restoration ( all thanks to pinsider 2fun). On top of waiting for alien remake I also get to pick up a Lebowski next weekend. Very lucky indeed!

Wow just Wow! Have you been playing the Lottery recently? That is quite a collection you have going there, congratulations! You must have a very understanding significant other
I do hope you're lucky streak continues and we all get our games soon, what a day that is going to be

Seriously my friend nice collection

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

We gotta see some pics....nice collection.

#457 3 years ago

I saw this and instantly thought of these Alien threads.. Topper idea to commemorate the wait? lol

snailien (resized).jpgsnailien (resized).jpg
#458 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I saw this and instantly thought of these Alien threads.. Topper idea to commemorate the wait? lol
[quoted image]

Toss that in some garlic butter and I will take 12.

#459 3 years ago

What is the purpose of the 5 games being sent to cointaker? Are they for the first five customers? Demo games for some reason, despite there being no shows and the game is sold out?

#460 3 years ago

What is the purpose of the 5 games being sent to cointaker? Are they for the first five customers? Demo games for some reason, despite there being no shows and the game is sold
I assumed they would keep one for their showroom and as reference for tech support. The rest would go out.

#461 3 years ago

I assumed they would keep one for their showroom and as reference for tech support. If I remember correctly Melissa told me all games go to
Cointaker and then they ship out to the customer. Same with tbl

#462 3 years ago

DHL if I'm remembering right.

#463 3 years ago

Here you go Tex. I appreciate the positive feedback!

16148824310886165772508819485629 (resized).jpg16148824310886165772508819485629 (resized).jpg16148825024053771639594330900946 (resized).jpg16148825024053771639594330900946 (resized).jpg16148825239211459679307598423579 (resized).jpg16148825239211459679307598423579 (resized).jpg16148825428191526135165987060218 (resized).jpg16148825428191526135165987060218 (resized).jpg16148826095907215461912498145898 (resized).jpg16148826095907215461912498145898 (resized).jpg16148826619474011248498898433690 (resized).jpg16148826619474011248498898433690 (resized).jpg
#464 3 years ago

Mbrle got sacrificed for the impending tbl

#466 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Here you go Tex. I appreciate the positive feedback!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice frame on the wall.

#467 3 years ago

Galaxy Quest would be a great follow up.

#468 3 years ago

Predator would be better. Then they could do Alien vs. Predator after that.

#469 3 years ago

I'd prefer Galaxy Quest over AvP but I don't see it happening. Alan Rickman callouts would have been hilarious.

#470 3 years ago

Wonder if Pinball Brothers are increasing the strike speed of the Xenomorph tongue.

#471 3 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Wonder if Pinball Brothers are increasing the strike speed of the Xenomorph tongue.

We can hope

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Now that would be COOL!

#473 3 years ago

let them get it working first!

#474 3 years ago

PB would be well advised to get out the schematics for the Heighway ALIEN.
What is the problem there... this is simply poor service?! People are supposed to buy spare parts but can't do any guided troubleshooting. Replacing parts on the off chance is unprofessional.

#475 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

PB would be well advised to get out the schematics for the Heighway ALIEN.
What is the problem there... this is simply poor service?! People are supposed to buy spare parts but can't do any guided troubleshooting. Replacing parts on the off chance is unprofessional.

Not sure i follow your post...PB are making their own version of alien, not sure they are obligated to support the existing pin?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#476 3 years ago

Haaahh, this "new" ALIEN rests upon by 95% of the original machine!
Do you believe that PB redesigned all from the scratch?

#477 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Haaahh, this "new" ALIEN rests upon by 95% of the original machine!
Do you believe that PB redesigned all from the scratch?

No not at all. Just unsure if PB are oblidged to support the old hardware/setup. I understand this machine is copy, but the original seems to have some short comings esecially in the design of the mechs. So as stated, are PB responsible for the original setup and hardware support.

#478 3 years ago

There's someone, somewhere that is responsible for the technical documentation. In my opinion the customers have the right to get all needed schematics, drawings and spare parts lists to be able to maintain their machines!
It's a shame and I'm upset about that lousy support.
For instance... PB sold the playfield PCBs with their logo on it, after Heighway got bankrupt... but why on earth, there's no schematic or else for these parts available?

#479 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

There's someone, somewhere that is responsible for the technical documentation. In my opinion the customers have the right to get all needed schematics, drawings and spare parts lists to be able to maintain their machines!

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties, i totally agree with you. I have the same issue with a boutique US pinball machine i currently own (i will not name them as i will get shot down) No diagnostic features available if a hardware card fails to initiate. You are left to replace every card until you strike it lucky. Its the gamble you take with all these new pin manufactures...and really the way of the world!. Back to the original though, not sure PB are going to support the old setup.

#480 3 years ago

Yes, you're right... this is a serious problem today and in the near future.
They should support us because we are the next possible customers and they need us for further more projects.

#481 3 years ago

How about wait until the game is actually shipping before jumping to conclusions. NOthing has been stated regarding any support for the old machine or not.

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

How about wait until the game is actually shipping before jumping to conclusions. NOthing has been stated regarding any support for the old machine or not.

Why do people pull crap out of thin air? Don't talk about what you don't know.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#483 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Why do people pull crap out of thin air? Don't talk about what you don't know.[quoted image]

Tell the guy throwing a tantrum about it not happening.

#484 3 years ago

That's all what we want... spare is nice to have, but we need basic material, schematics and all that other stuff.
Oh yes, new IO-Boards... very nice.
Mmmmh, there's something wrong with the last version... soldered bridges.
What about more information... PB and friends are calculating on our costs until our IO-Boards are burned again?!
Again an excellent support!

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

For instance... PB sold the playfield PCBs with their logo on it, after Heighway got bankrupt... but why on earth, there's no schematic or else for these parts available?

Did you already forget how long it took fighting stern to get them to release basssic drawings for spike games?

#486 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Tell the guy throwing a tantrum about it not happening.

Yep, after multiple years of people screaming its happening we still have vaporware.

Even after announcing they were just about ready to ship they are just now starting to show gameplay videos.

I still stand by what I said at the time. They weren't ready to ship. They still aren't, but if they don't bankrupt themselves it looks like some form of the game will eventually come out. It might be superior to the original. It might not be, but its not the same game anymore.

#487 3 years ago

I don't care about STERN.

#488 3 years ago

Whats up people. Just heard the first batch of Machines just arrived in Pennsylvania. I am in for an LV. I wonder how much longer we have to wait for those.

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Whats up people. Just heard the first batch of Machines just arrived in Pennsylvania. I am in for an LV. I wonder how much longer we have to wait for those.

Where did you hear this?

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Where did you hear that?

#491 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Where you hear those things?

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Where did you hear this, that and those things.

#493 3 years ago

faaaake news.

#494 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Where did you hear this?

Cointaker.

#495 3 years ago

I actually spoke to Melissa today and she told me that they were supposed to get theirs on Monday by DHL but they still haven't delivered it to them. It's in Harrisburg. So here's hoping that they can get it delivered soon and we can finally see some game play

#496 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I actually spoke to Melissa today and she told me that they were supposed to get theirs on Monday by DHL but they still haven't delivered it to them. It's in Harrisburg. So here's hoping that they can get it delivered soon and we can finally see some game play

Now, can someone answer my original question?

#497 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Now, can someone answer my original question?

I would say don't expect an LV delivered until the late fall, if they make enough SE's then I would think August for the details of the LV's that's just my opinion based on nothing but how far behind they are on the current batch.

#498 3 years ago

How are WE supposed to answer your question. We don't even know when SE's will be shipped. YOU supposedly know more than any of us do...smh... however why would there be any in Pen if Cointaker is the only US company doing distro and they haven't got them? Unless you actually know something, this is more speculative crap. In this case I'd even say hard to really go by what CT says either, as they've been wrong..multiple times apparently. You know..the 4 other times they were supposed to get the games.

ask PB. They are the only ones who know.

#499 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

How are WE supposed to answer your question. We don't even know when SE's will be shipped. YOU supposedly know more than any of us do...smh... however why would there be any in Pen if Cointaker is the only US company doing distro and they haven't got them? Unless you actually know something, this is more speculative crap. In this case I'd even say hard to really go by what CT says either, as they've been wrong..multiple times apparently. You know..the 4 other times they were supposed to get the games.
ask PB. They are the only ones who know.

Critical reading is important. I never said I know more than any of you. Next...

#500 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I would say don't expect an LV delivered until the late fall, if they make enough SE's then I would think August for the details of the LV's that's just my opinion based on nothing but how far behind they are on the current batch.

I am guessing the same with this current situation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 377.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/10?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.