(Topic ID: 297340)

Pinball Brothers & Heighway Alien Apron & Backbox Mod!!!!!!!

By Red_Devils

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,649 posts
  • 163 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by digitaldocc
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20231218_194427 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231020_222247_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231020_184833_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-03 at 18.20.51 (resized).jpg
Software1 (resized).JPG
Software 2 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7204 (resized).png
Capture (resized).JPG
20230323_080940 (resized).jpg
strobe (resized).JPG
Pic6 (resized).jpg
pic 9 (resized).jpg
There are 1,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 33.
#401 2 years ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

He said "Yes it fits; the bottom playfield is exactly the same."

As stated above the original version will not fit the Pinball Brothers machine. The one we are doing will have a completely different way of connecting to the machine, we have created a new PCB board to control all of the effects including the beacons, all to be interactive with the machine.

#402 2 years ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

Please put me down on the list for one of the 75 PB aprons.

make a deposit.

#403 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

As stated above the original version will not fit the Pinball Brothers machine. The one we are doing will have a completely different way of connecting to the machine, we have created a new PCB board to control all of the effects including the beacons, all to be interactive with the machine.

It all sounds cool, and I’m excited to get one of these but as mentioned to Eightballtexas via PM, do you guys have a design that you can show us of the final product looks like at all? Many pictures of different aprons on first post but I’m just unsure of what I am actually getting if I put money down.

Thanks again!

#404 2 years ago

There are videos of early development if you look thru the last 4-5 pages

#405 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Many pictures of different aprons on first post but I’m just unsure of what I am actually getting if I put money down.

For testing purposes we have 1 of the original aprons that was modified to fit the Pinball Brothers machine, the later videos of the apron with the acid burns lit up will be very close to the production one. The only difference will be that the new one will not have "Limited Edition" cut out. As far as the acid burns, the lettering, the weapons ready and bullets they will all be the same. We thought it was important to get all the board and connections working before we put in an order to the metal fabricators to start making the steel apron. As I've said earlier a couple of the team are on vacation for the holidays and we have also sent out the 4th iteration of the PCB board to be made and that should be ready for testing when they return. We have another meeting scheduled after the New Year to check and make sure we are ready, if everything works out with the new board then we will begin production. We can't show the "final" product until we've completed testing. We have countless hours in to this mod and be assured it will be everything we say it is and more. If you feel like holding out until we're done, just remember this is a "limited" run and when we're done we probably won't be doing it again.

#406 2 years ago

Deposit sent for option 1 with beacons! Can't wait! Glad I finally saw this thread.

#407 2 years ago

Deposit sent! Forgot to mention just the apron as I have an LV on order.

#408 2 years ago

Deposit sent for Option 1 with beacons.

Looks like I only just made it in! Ha ha, I also PM'd you with Transaction and Address details.

#409 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

For testing purposes we have 1 of the original aprons that was modified to fit the Pinball Brothers machine, the later videos of the apron with the acid burns lit up will be very close to the production one. The only difference will be that the new one will not have "Limited Edition" cut out. As far as the acid burns, the lettering, the weapons ready and bullets they will all be the same. We thought it was important to get all the board and connections working before we put in an order to the metal fabricators to start making the steel apron. As I've said earlier a couple of the team are on vacation for the holidays and we have also sent out the 4th iteration of the PCB board to be made and that should be ready for testing when they return. We have another meeting scheduled after the New Year to check and make sure we are ready, if everything works out with the new board then we will begin production. We can't show the "final" product until we've completed testing. We have countless hours in to this mod and be assured it will be everything we say it is and more. If you feel like holding out until we're done, just remember this is a "limited" run and when we're done we probably won't be doing it again.

Thank you very much for your response, deposit paid

#410 2 years ago

Please follow my instructions....

GUYS DONT PM ME OR DAVE ASKING TO BE ON A LIST. THE NAMES BELOW ARE FOLKS BUYING THE APRON AND BEACON BUNDLE.. OR JUST APRON.

SEND FULL AMOUNT OR MINUMUM $250 TO MY PAYPAL. [email protected]

FREINDS AND FAMILY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last favor, don't send me partial payments like 80 bucks today and then in 2 weeks another 120 etc etc...just to much maintenance.

Thanks everyone for helping make this a little easier to manage.

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
22) CAPTCHAOS ( Option 2) Paid in full.
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
28) Flipper-Happy Option 2
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
33) Batedogg ( Paid In Full)
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
39) Moat-Pin (Paid in Full ) Option1
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
43) ChubToad13 ( paid in Full Option 1)
44) FtrMech Paid in Full ( Option 2)
45) Cigaretteman ( Shipping to to Denmark)
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
54) Lateralus ( Option 2)
55) Chosen_S
56) GreatPins Paid in full ( Option 1)
57) mjpinballs
58) FtrMech Paid in Full ( Option 2)
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
61) Deadpin ( Apron Only)
62) Jason ( Shipping to Australia)
63) Sheriffs1
64) Aeon (Option 2) Shipping to Norway)
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
68) RPZ - Option 2 ( Shipping to Sydney Australia)
69) visualmagic

74 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.

Zmeny 5 Option 1 committed.
Dawn 2 Option 1 Committed

Fees owed to collect later....no rush yet.

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

Anyone on this list not in the USA , let me know so we can be ready to get pricing on shipping when it's time to ship.

#411 2 years ago

Thanks for adding me!
I am also in Australia.

#412 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

So, if your PCB board has functionality to control the effects, to include the Beacons...what impact, if any, will your PCB board have on the factory installed Beacons on the LV? I am assuming PB has their own functionality to control the LV Beacons...will you override it, enhance it or your mod will not affect the Beacons on the LV?

#413 2 years ago

UPDATE ON DEPOSITS!!!!

Please please read instructions. I am spending so much time on a simple task. People are sending in payments not using Friends and family. I am also chasing people down for usernames.

I hope when it comes time for the balances that it will go much smoother.

if you send me a payment from $250 to 1k and it's not done correctly , I will refund and you can resend.

For the folks below please send me the fees for not using friends and family. I hate having to bug and chase .

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

Thanks all for helping.

#414 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

So, if your PCB board has functionality to control the effects, to include the Beacons...what impact, if any, will your PCB board have on the factory installed Beacons on the LV? I am assuming PB has their own functionality to control the LV Beacons...will you override it, enhance it or your mod will not affect the Beacons on the LV?

Without having an actual LV machine to test on, we have no clue how PB are activating their beacons. Having said that if you get our mod with the beacons they are directly hooked to our PCB board and will be activated from there. If you only get the apron only then PB beacons will be activated from their connections. Royale-W-Cheese is on one of the early LV's so we will be able to test when his arrives and then we will be able to show you how it will work on an actual LV.

#415 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Without having an actual LV machine to test on, we have no clue how PB are activating their beacons. Having said that if you get our mod with the beacons they are directly hooked to our PCB board and will be activated from there. If you only get the apron only then PB beacons will be activated from their connections. EightBallTexas is on one of the early LV's so we will be able to test when his arrives and then we will be able to show you how it will work on an actual LV.

Sounds good, I appreciate the response...I am already in for the Apron, I was just curious since you mentioned the Beacon functionality.

#416 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Without having an actual LV machine to test on, we have no clue how PB are activating their beacons. Having said that if you get our mod with the beacons they are directly hooked to our PCB board and will be activated from there. If you only get the apron only then PB beacons will be activated from their connections. EightBallTexas is on one of the early LV's so we will be able to test when his arrives and then we will be able to show you how it will work on an actual LV.

Quoted from FtrMech:

Sounds good, I appreciate the response...I am already in for the Apron, I was just curious since you mentioned the Beacon functionality.

I might sell my little beacons as I like the bigger ones..LOL.

What you guys think in these crazy times??? 1k-2k? HAHA

#417 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I might sell my little beacons as I like the bigger ones..LOL.
What you guys think in these crazy times??? 1k-2k? HAHA

...I actually prefer the low profile Beacons. It will be nice when they start shipping the LVs...really curious/anxious to see how this apron mod enhances it...along with any potential upgrades you folks may be inspired to consider once you have time to "play" around with it.

#418 2 years ago

I am pumped for this mod for sure.. cannot wait.

#419 2 years ago

I’m excited also both for games to arrive and mods! Hoping the apron has all the holes on the right so we can do something like this

*Modding The Mod*

18A5247E-BD27-4C67-A1AD-E9B0D38CE8B8 (resized).jpeg18A5247E-BD27-4C67-A1AD-E9B0D38CE8B8 (resized).jpeg

#420 2 years ago

Put me on the list

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Put me on the list

There is no "list" read the multiple posts by Royale-W-Cheese above telling you how to put down a deposit and secure an apron. Look at post #410 for details

#422 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I’m excited also both for games to arrive and mods! Hoping the apron has all the holes on the right so we can do something like this
*Modding The Mod*
[quoted image]

This is my apron I had to make the inside foam a little bigger to fit the Xeno inside . Then I used a glue gun to make the slime

0D9B0A54-B21D-4827-9BB8-12FF9A919FA5 (resized).png0D9B0A54-B21D-4827-9BB8-12FF9A919FA5 (resized).png
#423 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

This is my apron I had to make the inside foam a little bigger to fit the Xeno inside . Then I used a glue gun to make the slime[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing! Well done, it looks so good. Just unsure if new aprons will have that hole also. Fingers crossed

#424 2 years ago

I just noticed that you had me down twice...the 44 slot and the 58 slot...I believe 58 to correct...

#425 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

...I actually prefer the low profile Beacons. It will be nice when they start shipping the LVs...really curious/anxious to see how this apron mod enhances it...along with any potential upgrades you folks may be inspired to consider once you have time to "play" around with it.

The apron mod will

Quoted from FtrMech:

I just noticed that you had me down twice...the 44 slot and the 58 slot...I believe 58 to correct...

I will fill in someone in slot 44......stupid me took a few peoples words for paying later that day and I added them....lesson learned.

Thanks for the heads up.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#426 2 years ago

i hope i dont come off like an idiot .. hahah

so 250 down paypal f&f for option 1 .

then when ready ..final balance to pay is 774 for a total of 999.

am i anywhere close to correct on this. thx .

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Send deposit for the nice juicy spot 44....LOL.

[email protected]

You did good..hope it's contagious.

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Your math is of a little Lol, 999-250 = 749 final payment

#429 2 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

I am an idiot. Haha. 749 !

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Your math is of a little Lol, 999-250 = 749 final payment

Damn I missed it...was so happy he got it...thought we were getting a tip.

#431 2 years ago

Deposit sent for Option 2 for an LV machine, and thank you for wrangling this!

#432 2 years ago

GUYS DONT PM ME OR DAVE ASKING TO BE ON A LIST. THE NAMES BELOW ARE FOLKS BUYING THE APRON AND BEACON BUNDLE.. OR JUST APRON.

Last favor, don't send me partial payments like 80 bucks today and then in 2 weeks another 120 etc etc...just to much maintenance.

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
44) Drunken_Idaho
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
55) Chosen_S
57) mjpinballs
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
63) Sheriffs1
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
69) visualmagic
70) driph Option 2
71) TheJesman
72) Hilliguy Option 2
73)
74)
75)

77 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

Anyone on this list not in the USA , let me know so we can be ready to get pricing on shipping when it's time to ship.

#433 2 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

I am an idiot. Haha. 749 !

Bring it on....sitting here waiting. LOL

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from driph:

Deposit sent for Option 2 for an LV machine, and thank you for wrangling this!

Added and congrats!!!!

#435 2 years ago

Drunken_Idaho , I popped you into a lucky spot 44. HA

#436 2 years ago

I'm in! Looks like great work. Deposit sent. Looking forward to it!

#437 2 years ago

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
44) Drunken_Idaho
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
55) Chosen_S
57) mjpinballs
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
63) Sheriffs1
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
69) visualmagic
70) driph Option 2
71)
72)
73)
74)
75)
75 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.
Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

Did you place pinside marketplace add to sell the remaining slots? I want nothing holding my apron/beacons back man! Whooooo!

#438 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Did you place pinside marketplace add to sell the remaining slots? I want nothing holding my apron/beacons back man! Whooooo!

No, Wanna jump in and help on that and drive them to this thread.

Freakin great idea .

Game over MAN!!!!!!

#439 2 years ago

Drunken_Idaho , I popped you into a lucky spot 44. HA

Awesome! Thank you

#440 2 years ago

THE NAMES BELOW ARE FOLKS BUYING THE APRON AND BEACON BUNDLE "Option 1".. OR JUST APRON "Option 2"

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
44) Drunken_Idaho
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
55) Chosen_S
57) mjpinballs
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
63) Sheriffs1
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
69) visualmagic
70) driph Option 2
71) TheJesman
72) Hilliguy Option 2
73) Ceemunkey Option 2 ( Shipping to Australia)
74) vlad_nada
75)

79 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

#441 2 years ago

Happy New Year to ALL!

THE NAMES BELOW ARE FOLKS BUYING THE APRON AND BEACON BUNDLE "Option 1".. OR JUST APRON "Option 2"

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
44) Drunken_Idaho
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
55) Chosen_S
57) mjpinballs
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
63) Sheriffs1
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
69) visualmagic
70) driph Option 2
71) TheJesman
72) Hilliguy Option 2
74) vlad_nada
75) Firechief81

80 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

#442 2 years ago

Option 1 for the Swiss, paid in full!

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from oliator:

Option 1 for the Swiss, paid in full!

You did not send as friend's and family...Send another $45.

I will add you to the list.

Thanks.

#444 2 years ago

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
44) Drunken_Idaho
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
55) Chosen_S
57) mjpinballs
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
63) Sheriffs1
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
69) visualmagic
70) driph Option 2
71) TheJesman
72) Hilliguy Option 2
74) vlad_nada
75) Firechief81
76 oliator (Paid in full - Option 1) Shipping to Switzerland

81 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72

#445 2 years ago

1) RED-DEVILS
2) EIGHTBALLTEXAS
3) BRADO426
4) ZABLON
5) JOETECHBOB
6) RUSSG
7) ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
ZMNEY
ZMENY
8) LLABNIP1972
9) ELCID95
10) KCIACCIO
11) CHOPPER36
12) DJSOUP
13) MCDOOM
14) BAGGERMAN
15) DPECK3
16) CRILE1
17) STRAKER
18) MOJOJEDI
19) BENIME
20) GORILLABISCUIT
21) CRISPIN1
23) RACERX61
24) PBALLJUNKIE
25) SIXITIESKID
26) DRAIN-O
27) Gooch
29) Bigdaddy07
30) ezeltmann
31) BozotheClown
32) DannyGraver
34) Paddy-O
35) DawnP
DawnP
36) Ravenwing
37) dyopp21
38) LordHelmet
40) Rockrand
41) DVDA
42) Monkfe ( option 2)
44) Drunken_Idaho
46) Dano
47) Calprog (Option 2)
48) Delt31 (Option2)
49) CPR9999
50) Utesichiban
51) mbrave77
52) Oneangrymo
53) BOB-G
55) Chosen_S
57) mjpinballs
59) MikeHogue
60) Nstone4425
63) Sheriffs1
65) Jackalwere
66 Backflipper
67 PDX Mike
69) visualmagic
70) driph Option 2
71) TheJesman
72) Hilliguy Option 2
74) vlad_nada
75) Firechief81
76 oliator (Paid in full - Option 1) Shipping to Switzerland
77) aaron6920 ( Option 2-Paid In Full)

82 committed so far. We have to cut this off at 100. The metal needs to ordered all at once and we hope the wait is not long.

Zach $36.62
CaptChaos $22.17
Llabnip1972 $7.72
Kciaccio $7.72
Chosen_S $7.72
Iliator $44.35

#446 2 years ago

I hope you guys start making the 100 before you get to that number ,you should have no problem selling the extras. I would bet that if this is as fantastic as it looks you will be in business as long as they keep making this pin.

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:I hope you guys start making the 100 before you get to that number ,you should have no problem selling the extras. I would bet that if this is as fantastic as it looks you will be in business as long as they keep making this pin.

I hope they have a cut off time if it is slow to reach 100.
I don't want to wait until fall to get mine..Does not seem like PB is cranking out that many delivered lately. And a lot of lv owners are not buying the modded becon package.

#448 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I don't want to wait until fall to get mine..Does not seem like PB is cranking out that many delivered lately. And a lot of lv owners are not buying the modded becon package.

We are about to order all 100 aprons, I am sure we will have buyers over time for the last 15 or so. The electronics side is really tough. We are on version 30 of the power and boards....when ready we will show you and it will blow you guys away on how much this little baby needs.

Moving forward with production now which is being done overseas.

Thanks.

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I don't want to wait until fall to get mine..Does not seem like PB is cranking out that many delivered lately. And a lot of lv owners are not buying the modded becon package.</bloc

We are about to order all 100 aprons, I am sure we will have buyers over time for the last 15 or so. The electronics side is really tough. We are on version 30 of the power and boards....when ready we will show you and it will blow you guys away on how much this little baby needs.
Moving forward with production now which is being done overseas.
Thanks.

Love the updates... crazy tough i am sure! I am sure it will be amazeballs... twipy award winner for 2022? this is OUR animated Grogu!!

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Love the updates... crazy tough i am sure! I am sure it will be amazeballs... twipy award winner for 2022? this is OUR animated Grogu!!

If you were to see the detailed updates , it would blow your mind. I feel like I need 5 radio shacks for all these parts needed.

Talk Soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod/page/9?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.