(Topic ID: 297340)

Pinball Brothers & Heighway Alien Apron & Backbox Mod!!!!!!!

By Red_Devils

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,649 posts
  • 163 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by digitaldocc
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20231218_194427 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231020_222247_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231020_184833_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-03 at 18.20.51 (resized).jpg
Software1 (resized).JPG
Software 2 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7204 (resized).png
Capture (resized).JPG
20230323_080940 (resized).jpg
strobe (resized).JPG
Pic6 (resized).jpg
pic 9 (resized).jpg
There are 1,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 33.
#901 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

So those of us that are paid up are still waiting for a final shipping bill correct?

yes and once the large pallet arrives we will know the average price across the USA and cant start shipping them from top down.

#902 1 year ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

yes and once the large pallet arrives we will know the average price across the USA and cant start shipping them from top down.

Have you ever thought of shipping from the bottom up just to switch things around? Think of what a trip that would be!

My game comes Wednesday. So psyched!

#903 1 year ago

Have you ever thought of shipping from the bottom up just to switch things around? Think of what a trip that would be!
My have comes Wednesday. So psyched!

A pox on you and your family.

#904 1 year ago

I was told today that our Alien LV should arrive home in the next week or two Tracker mod is sitting at the post office as nobody was home to accept but I will jog my way there tomorrow and now the biggest news of all that the mod of the year is coming around the turn Good times on the horizon .

B6B95278-0549-44DB-A440-26CEE97D648D (resized).jpegB6B95278-0549-44DB-A440-26CEE97D648D (resized).jpeg
#905 1 year ago

Shipping to the continental US was stated to be included in the price. When did that change?

#906 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Shipping to the continental US was stated to be included in the price. When did that change?

Since we started the project a lot of things have changed pricing wise. We did have every intention of including shipping but as you are aware everything has increased in price. We are sorry but we hope that you all can understand the situation. Thank you

1 week later
#907 1 year ago
silence-of-the-lambs-hannibal-lecter (resized).pngsilence-of-the-lambs-hannibal-lecter (resized).png
#908 1 year ago

Yes! Please give us eagerly waiting Europeans an update, too

#909 1 year ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Since we started the project a lot of things have changed pricing wise. We did have every intention of including shipping but as you are aware everything has increased in price. We are sorry but we hope that you all can understand the situation. Thank you

Everything has gone up but we have kept the price the same. The 5 mistakes that were made ( not by us) on wiring , harnesses and parts costs us the money to ship. We had to have it .

Almost at the finish line.

#910 1 year ago

!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!

I have sent emails out to the buyers in Europe requesting final payment as the aprons are ready to ship.

I have received the first small batch of aprons and I have contacted the first few buyers from the USA who were at the top of the list and let them know the details for final payment as we are ready to ship those

Some of you guys will have these aprons really soon

#911 1 year ago

That's so cool! I cant wait to see it in all its beauty

#912 1 year ago

All paid up, let's do this...

39B9357B-3A1B-48C2-B60A-73E196C52831 (resized).jpeg39B9357B-3A1B-48C2-B60A-73E196C52831 (resized).jpeg
#913 1 year ago

I need a DM sent to me from these 2 guys.

Charles Vlahos

Michael Nienow

Thanks.

#914 1 year ago

Someone needs to figure out the next big mod for Alien please.... when i have this installed i am going to need another thread to hover over for a year

#915 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Someone needs to figure out the next big mod for Alien please.... when i have this installed i am going to need another thread to hover over for a year

I see what you are doing. LOL

The next mod will not take a year.

#916 1 year ago

I see what you are doing. LOL
The next mod will not take a year.

Nah.. im not teasing.. i have become accustomed to checking this thread looking for morsels of information, videos, etc. Excited it will arrive soon enough then i realzed that this thread will slow substantially.. Need the next thing to look forward too. BTW.. any hints on the next one? MM Apron?

#917 1 year ago

No hints yet...we really want to deliver round one with 100% and then we can breathe a little and move onto Project 2, 3 and 4. LOL

#918 1 year ago

Hi, can whoever emailed me regarding the apron send me a DM. Just wanting to validate a few things. Thanks.

#920 1 year ago

move onto Project 2, 3 and 4. LOL

ohhh? do tell

#921 1 year ago

Hey guys,

- Payment options to settle up so I’m not scrambling when i get contacted? (Don’t need the specifics, but the options of payment would be cool)

- rough timeline of groupings? How many in 1st batch? I’m #60-something on the list, when might that magical email appear?

Sorry, the project manager in me has kicked in…

#922 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Hey guys,

- Payment options to settle up so I’m not scrambling when i get contacted? (Don’t need the specifics, but the options of payment would be cool)

- rough timeline of groupings? How many in 1st batch? I’m #60-something on the list, when might that magical email appear?

Sorry, the project manager in me has kicked in…

So the payment options at the moment are paypal Friends & Family or more preferable Zelle. I don't want to be asking you guys for final payments until we can give you a definitive shipping time frame to you.

The first small batch will be shipping this week to buyers.

The next batch will be around 50 on a pallet it will be shipped hopefully by the end of this month and depending on costs either by air or sea will obviously determine the shipping time. If by air I'd say 2-3 weeks to get here, if by sea anybody's guess, y'all have been tracking the PB shipments right?
Right after that or the same time will be a second pallet with the balance.
We tried to see if they would all fit on one pallet but it's just too much

You will see buyers have them on their machines real soon guys. It is definitely worth the wait, the effect is astounding and once you have it installed you will be blown away with the integration with the game, I know I'm biased but you will see.

#923 1 year ago

Royale-W-Cheese Red_Devils I was post # 799 asking for a spot.

Others after me got a spot. I was missed.

Any room?

#924 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Others after me got a spot. I was missed

I see where you messaged in the thread, but the only way to get a spot was to put down a deposit. It was posted multiple time by Royale-W-Cheese to PM him and he would give you directions on how to place your deposit. That's why others were able to get one, they put money down.

The first batch is all sold out but we are taking names for the second run which we do do by the end of the year. Thanks

#925 1 year ago

On a pallet? Thought they were already in the U.S.?
Ok, anyway thanks for the update!

#926 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

EightBallTexas Red_Devils I was post # 799 asking for a spot.
Others after me got a spot. I was missed.
Any room?

The added you to round 2.

#927 1 year ago

#928 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Changed my mind.

I will take your spot thanks.

#929 1 year ago

It has arrived. Excellent quality!
20220817_183342 (resized).jpg20220817_183342 (resized).jpg

20220817_183909 (resized).jpg20220817_183909 (resized).jpg
#930 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

It has arrived. Excellent quality![quoted image]

Great to see it bud

#931 1 year ago

Now get the sucker installed and send a clip lmao

#932 1 year ago

His friends are waiting for him (and pin) to arrive .

2B6EAA74-0936-4771-8155-3CA4546E9DF8 (resized).jpeg2B6EAA74-0936-4771-8155-3CA4546E9DF8 (resized).jpeg
#933 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

Apron comes with the tag for original Alien ship.
I am putting tag on the coin door for Alien's Sulaco.

20220817_184608 (resized).jpg20220817_184608 (resized).jpg

20220817_185151 (resized).jpg20220817_185151 (resized).jpg
#934 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

So happy to see your pics....its been a long journey. See you next year at TPF.

#935 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Very nice .I can’t wait to get this pin here .Shoukd start shipping any day now .

#936 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

What is the round chamber in the middle?

Mine is 80% installed. Mostly straight forward so far. Had to stop for work.

#937 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

5CC2C27A-26BD-471D-A268-01D47C00DB81 (resized).png5CC2C27A-26BD-471D-A268-01D47C00DB81 (resized).png
#938 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That’s a pic of @Mageek’s pin

#939 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Work??? Get your priorities straight, Mister!!

#940 1 year ago

Item for those installing.. take a good look at your center drain holes on playfields. Mine was tore up... i sent pics to Cliff.. hopefully he can fabricate a protector.

Bags.

#941 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Item for those installing.. take a good look at your center drain holes on playfields. Mine was tore up... i sent pics to Cliff.. hopefully he can fabricate a protector.
Bags.

Well done! I was following up on an order and asking if there was anything in the works for Alien.

#942 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Bags.

Are you talking about the airlock? It already has a protector. If it's anything like MB, it just takes abuse and won't stay pretty forever.

#943 1 year ago

Just got done installing the apron and beacons.

I want to say thanks to the team that made it happen, incredible and deserves mod of the year at twipys.

It is a work of art, both in engineering and quality of execution. Ease of installation and fit and finish.

I will post a video up later tonight hopefully when company comes and it gets a little darker.

NOBODY will be disappointed with their purchase.

20220818_150819 (resized).jpg20220818_150819 (resized).jpg
#944 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Just got done installing the apron and beacons.
I want to say thanks to the team that made it happen, incredible and deserves mod of the year at twipys.
It is a work of art, both in engineering and quality of execution. Ease of installation and fit and finish.
I will post a video up later tonight hopefully when company comes and it gets a little darker.
NOBODY will be disappointed with their purchase. [quoted image]

Those are the beacons that came with the apron I assume? I like the looks better than the small ones that come on the LV.

#946 1 year ago

Sorry, youtube won't let me change my phone number to post a video. Someone see if they can get to this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vyzanXRYTUYHG11gLo9pGgq5b5mE7vmb/view?usp=sharing

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8d3rwd

#947 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Sorry, youtube won't let me change my phone number to post a video. Someone see if they can get to this.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vyzanXRYTUYHG11gLo9pGgq5b5mE7vmb/view?usp=sharing

Works! Apron looks great, can't wait!

#948 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Good job installing, it looks great

#949 1 year ago

Those are the beacons that came with the apron I assume? I like the looks better than the small ones that come on the LV.

Yes, Becons incuded. There is an apron only option though.

Everything is plug and play, no splicing at all. Great quality.

#950 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Yes, Becons incuded. There is an apron only option though.
Everything is plug and play, no splicing at all. Great quality.

Yes, everyone who has one coming will be very happy. It is great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 160.00
$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod/page/19?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.