Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by jonnyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanymph.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 13 years ago

I look like Rick Stetta. I just don't score like Rick Stetta. I swear a lot, too. The machines like to be verbally abused. Makes their slingshots bouncier.

Actually, I think you do have to do a little funky chicken moves to be really gettin into it. If you're just a still-life at the helm, you might as well just be a giant piece of fruit. (C'mon, you know you luv it!) I don't think you score more, you just THINK you're scoring more. And if verbal abuse doesn't work on your machine, you might try threatening it. Tell it you gotta dumpster with it's name on it, you sorry box of donor parts and kindling...... Yell, "TILT! I'll TILT you....right off the back of my pickup into the trash-smasher!" .......Good for at least one extra ball.

By the way, I could not stop watching the Bad News Bears and laughing!

#4 13 years ago

buck,buck,buck, bu-GAWK! (chicken impression)

pretty funny!

#8 13 years ago

hmmmm... humping, chickens, bloodhounds, chimpanzees, the Rick-kick, and whatever Scooter's got going on. We needs a humorous instructional video.

#12 13 years ago

..ala scared stiff, Brokedad ? ("I'm having multiple jackpots!")

Yeh, I love Rick Stetta. He is THE man. I kick my leg like that. The leg kick causes the ball to move in the direction you're swirling your foot. Of course, it's just a theory at this point..... But, hey, if it works for Rick- I'm tryin' it. I need all the help I can get!

#16 13 years ago

..sadly, I don't resemble the backglass picture on Fathom at all.
    ...... Except for the tail.

I need a better avatar.

And Scooter, better to have multi-balls than no balls at all!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanymph.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-body-english?tu=seanymph and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.