(Topic ID: 84765)

Pinball "Blade" dimensions/measurements/template for self design?

By Jared

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Help!

I am wanting to design some inside cab decals for a Data East Machine. Yes, I could go out to the garage and measure this myself, but I was just thinking someone might have the info on hand faster than I could get a tape measure... or better... someone would have a blank PSD template made they can drop-box me thats the correct length, height and pitch.

Lemme know. Thanks.

2 years later
    #2 8 years ago

I would love to have this too! Did you ever get around to measuring?

#3 8 years ago

Jared is no longer on the forum. He works for Stern now.

#4 8 years ago

Let me see if I still have the templates for mirror blades. Same thing.

#5 8 years ago

Open this file in a cad viewer and this should be exactly what you need. Stern mirror blades are what I used on all my DE games.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6716120/Stern%20MIRRORS%20V3%20Dimensions.dwg

#6 8 years ago

Oh shit, this was an old thread!

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Oh shit, this was an old thread!

Yep but turned out to be helpful!

#8 8 years ago

Yup, home that file helps someone. I also have the mirror blade files for Bally and Williams.

4 months later
    #9 7 years ago

Hey, was looking for that file, but dropbox deactivated the link. Got a couple of Sterns, Bally and one Williams I would like to try designing my own blades for...

8 months later
    #10 7 years ago

Found this topic, but too late the link is down

Maybe a friendly member can share a template for WPC pinblades.

Hope you can help me guys

Thank you

5 months later
    #12 6 years ago

Anyone still have an active link to this?

#13 6 years ago

I would love an active link also

#14 6 years ago

I have WPC89 template, so PM if interested.

1 month later
    #15 6 years ago

Necro bump.

Looking for templates for all kinds of 90s machines. WMS, DE, Sega. I have self adhesive foil I would like to cut out and use.
    Would be great with templates that you could somehow print.

5 months later
    #16 5 years ago

Also looking for a blade template, specifically for new Sterns.

5 months later
    #17 5 years ago

Bumping - same as above. Any templates for Stern exist?

#18 5 years ago

I have a CAD file for stern and Bally and sell for $20, and then you can manufacture and sell to your hearts content

4 months later
    #19 5 years ago

Hey guys, I was actually looking for some game blade templates for stern machines. I would purchase some blades, but I can't find any designs that fit what I need. Whoever can provide me the templates I will in exchange build mirrors for them at cost - I have a full sign shop and have some plans to make affordable mirror blades that are just as nice as the stainless ones that cost a lot of cash.

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-blade-dimensionsmeasurementstemplate-for-self-design?hl=rbissett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.