Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Rodent
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF2263 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballManiac40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from BigSkyPINs:

Hey y'all
    Anyone heard from Pinball Basement lately?
    I made a purchase back in April and then again in May not realizing I already made the purchase (when nothing showed up)
    Now it's been months, I'm owed 2+ boards (over $800), and I've neither seen nor heard a peep.
    What's up? Did I get scammed? Should I dispute the charges?
    I've sent emails, heard nothing etc
    I want to have faith considering nobody on planet earth makes these parts but... it's been months.
    Any advice?
    Thanks all
    Matt

I would do a charge back. I like these boards, but if the boards are not available upon payment to ship, the store should be closed until they are ready to ship, not when he starts making a batch of boards.

3 weeks later
    #21 2 years ago

Really wish the store would get closed so no one can order them while boards are being built when inventory is at zero. This will eliminate all these issues. People expect boards to get shipped ASAP when making purchased because they believe, as I would, the boards are actually in stock.

#25 2 years ago

Wishing you well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballManiac40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-basement?tu=PinballManiac40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.